New Tech Uses Mouse Movement to Detect Fraud and Lies for the Government and Corportations

archive.is/VTyB7
archive.is/g3vUl
archive.is/sd3XC

tl;dr There is technology in use now that can detect your emotional state and honesty from computer mouse movement.

Neuro-ID is a company that sells this technology. It can be set up for a company in 5 minutes time for a demo or installation. The alphabet soup agencies are in on it and it is certainly being replicated as we speak.

The study at the University of Arizona determined that when you are upset or confused your mouse movements are bigger (sloppier and slower). When you are happier they are faster and more accurate. This can also be used to detect dishonesty on questionaires, polls, etc. If your mouse hovers over any answer, you change answers, or your movement patterns shift between answers all of those indicate a problem. It knows how to adjust for noise; people tracing under words they read, bumping the mouse, etc. This data is compared against yourself and everyone, so it can see if you are always acting weird or just now. The technology works on any device, in any language, is encrypted, and can be easily employed.

The applications right now are fraud detection, insider threat, advertising, and gaming just to name a few. In fraud detection it is over 90% accurate in identifying fraud. So it really just focuses the dragnet. The implications to privacy and surveillance should be apparent.

For example 2 years ago they were in negotiations with Microsoft to use this technology to modify Xbox player behavior. They would detect if you were getting upset and adjust the difficulty accordingly with the end goal of getting you to play longer.

It was also used by loan companies to detect fraud and identify new patterns. So people often lie about having bankruptcies in their pasts, but future questions correlate more strongly to loan success. I.e. future divorce>old bankruptcy

It can also detect for countermeasures and control for them. That part isn’t fool proof, but the National Science Foundation is funding a 2 year study where they will employ and mitigate countermeasures.

They are also coming up on major venture capital that could propel it to grow even further. Neuro-ID is a small firm now, but it will grow. Also this technology is easily copied and used by any state or non-state actor.

This technology has incredible potential in surveillance (the NSA already uses it), fraud and lying detection, and ecommerce. Big firms and government agencies have already begun to purchase it. The whole enterprise is riddled with NDAs and security clearances.

At this time it can only be used to detect positive or negative emotions and how intense they are. This data is interpreted in the context in which it is employed. Longer term studies will be able to narrow in on the specific emotions expressed (so anger vs fear not just good vs bad) and probably even more.

This is a new level of surveillance that is possible, it will grow, it is already in use by major companies and government agencies. People need to know about this because right now they don’t. This is a major privacy issue and data imbalance. Once more the powerful have another tool by which to analyze and control the masses. Please let the people know. I will not be available for comment use the links provided.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923
pastebin.com/8URT0YMT
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/rabite?lang=en
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.awtgd94de
archive.is/sd3XC
twitter.com/rabite
pastebin.com/uaVt6Ksb
archive.is/8YzDx
uanews.arizona.edu/story/ua-professor-presents-developing-fraud-detection-technology-to-u-s-congressional-committee
twitter.com/harmfulopinions
archive.is/VTyB7
neuro-id.com/solutions.html
archive.is/fDY6A
linkedin.com/company/neuro-id-inc-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Say the story in one sentence. Figure it out if it’s complex. Make it simple. The Combetta story died because it was too complex.

thebalance.com/how-to-write-advertising-press-releases-for-the-media-39147https://www.thebalance.com/how-to-write-a-press-release-2295923

2. Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

pastebin.com/8URT0YMT

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/

foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html

nypost.com/contact/

washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=

thehill.com/contact

wnd.com/contact-wnd/

judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/

infowars.com/contact/

3. Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

twitter.com/gatewaypundit

twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en

twitter.com/IngrahamAngle

twitter.com/seanhannity

twitter.com/michellemalkin

twitter.com/ThaRightStuff

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer

twitter.com/vdare

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

twitter.com/rabite?lang=en

twitter.com/Cernovich

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

twitter.com/RealAlexJones

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr

twitter.com/wesearchr

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics

twitter.com/dcexaminer

twitter.com/WashTimes

twitter.com/BreitbartNews

twitter.com/DailyCaller

twitter.com/nypost

4. Make friendly people on this list retweet and cover your story.

medium.com/mit-media-lab/who-s-influencing-election-2016-8bed68ddecc3#.awtgd94de

Needs more attention, need to get more faggots in here.

I'm detecting a fraud right now.

Just so you're aware, this is likely bullshit.

Also another tidbit of important information:
The Government ADORES this kind of bullshit truth/stress detection nonsense.

This is a multi-million dollar industry of bullshit peddling. Remember pic related? Remember how our government bought them like crazy? Remember how they didn't work at all?

There's also:

The list goes on. Every one of these, when examined thoroughly, fails when accounting for stress in a subject under investigation or duress.

The outrage here isn't just that government agencies are autistically obsessed with this nonsense, it's also

Seriously. The last one is maybe the biggest deal. It's all bunk, absolute bullshit that no jury will ever buy into. It's all but useless as evidence and YOUR tax dollars are being blown on it because the government has a boner for bullshit that makes them FEEL more in control.

Reason #127 why JavaScript is satanic.

Well posted, friend.

Remember Snowcrash? It was a dystopian cyberpunk anarchocapitalist future, and the feeble remains of the US government were still obsessed with polygraph tests so they could feel in control, even after the dollar had been hyperinflated to worthlessness and basic law enforcement was outsourced to for-profit companies.

I would totally confuse the software because I have a habit of clicking randomly all over the screen and rapidly highlighting and unhighlighting text.

NO!!

You could get the ratpoison window manager for linux. It's keyboard-only and tiling.

As the archived WSJ says, if it has commercial applications for web shopping, it will be widely employed. From there it's a small step to being used for giving data to Alphabet on how reactions to Blogger posts. And for Social Media accounts.

Giving a real time poll on how mouse users are reacting to whatever bullshit du jour is being produced. It adds a new level of targetting because they can calm or upset you within your bubble without you having created your own social media content.

I get that but corporations are JUST as susceptible to this nonsense.

I've worked for a major pharmaceutical company, a business model that deals directly with science, and they've paid big for Meyers-Briggs bullshit artistry tests for employees.

I've also read about companies indulging in handwriting analysis, which is every bit as effective as palm-reading.

It's a waste all around. If it's used, it'll deliver shitty data that doesn't exactly correlate and will lead to some Parkinson's sufferers or smokers without cigarettes being offered online meditation courses.

Really, government and corporations might as well go all in on Astrology for all the efficacy of these things.

Good thing I have emotions.

Keep it that way. Last thing you want is any of them broaching into my field. Take it for the team and encourage a proper CIA Brazil works.

1. No, there isn’t. That’s total bullshit.
2. From me it would pick up perfect truth and suicidal depression. But it doesn’t exist.

I, too, am an autistic asshole

Governments are tracking your emotional state by monitoring the swings in your mouse movement.

There's your 1 sentence faggots. Add in distpian style adjectives if u have the space (140 char). Things u can add might be 1984 or big gov

Why are kikes so obsessed with psychologizing every inconsequential shit? People only buy this because they're dumb goyim, but dumb goyim can be scammed much more easily using different methods.

Depraved bastards.

Understanding the thought processes of others allows you to break through their psychological barriers. Its essential for redpilling

Strong legal footing tbqh.

Even if you used it for "profiling" so you could lead in to real evidence used to prosecute, exactly what is this going to pick up on that is going to be of any value in a criminal investigation? Or even espionage for that matter? If you're in deep enough to monitor their mouse, you should already be keylogging….

And all these years I've been trying to make my mouse movements as normal as possible, well atleast I had allot of practice for the real deal.

I used to be a stupid faggot like u.
Then I started studying the test after I learned what the words meant…

The Briggs Meyers test, is an extremely accurate IQ test - disguised as a "personality test".
Basically anyone who scores nt is fucking smart.
Anyone who scores st is kinda smart.
And people who score sf are the faggot subhuman scum of the world.

You need to begin looking up the stats on this test

Because they project their own neuroses onto everyone/everything else.

Yeah, nah, it's Tarot card tier nonsense taking full advantage of the Forer effect.

Don't be a stupid faggot when someone from pol tells u something they know more about. Study it.

Thanks for the laugh user.

It's to the point where I have to do special shit like turn off the WiFi on my phone if I'm buying something because the 'fraud protection' sees an IP it doesn't like.

Uh, user, the alphabets use these.

Hand-writing is one thing, but we all know Astrology is utter bullshit.

archive.is/sd3XC

READ THE FUCKING STUDY

There is a decent probability that these cripples will shit their pants very soon.
The impact of their fat lesbians presenting their little goy tools runs out very soon.

The difference is goy, that you use your tools every fucking day and the data your mouse collects is very vast esp. the emotional shit you look at will give a certain response. So compared to lie detectors you have some juicy data at hand which is mostly subconsicously and very precise for that matter. Unless you know of this ofc. So the only question to be asked is how robust the algorithms and how interlinked they are. BUt then again you would have to ask some decently intelligent eunuch in the tech industry with enough inside knowledge.

Weev needs to see this. I'll post more screencaps.

How do you shitpost on that?

Page 9 diagrams mouse movement contingent on mood.

Page 14 shows how fake loading screens were used to artificially upset test subjects. The control test with no loading screens.

Page 20 has data comparing the control to the test groups.

Control for that, motherfuckers.

More data.

Implications of research are discussed.

Conclusion, acknowledgements, and references.

Research appendix.

Here's more from the appendix with some tables. I personally don't want to post info about the authors. If you want to look it's there.

This will be found in the wild and it will be dealt with tbh;
Unless you're at a computer that isn't yours, or this sort of thing is implemented on the OS side (M$ x bigbro partnership)

I'm upset about how autistic this is, they use the only organic metric that's universally attainable and try to get marketing data out of it

There is marketing data, but that is the least troubling implication.

They measure your mood to change it. They change it to elicit a desired behavior. Tricking someone into liking a video game enough so that they play it X% more is a minor behavioral change, but they might use it on laborers. They can detect your lies on a loan application, but what about when that power is turned on dissidents.

By being able to divine our moods they can placate the masses. By detecting and weaponizing our hesistation and lies they can silence dissent. This is a tool that the totalitarians will employ against us. Worse most people will be unable to understand this or just apathetic.

bump

We wuz Weimar

Ya ok op.

>The list goes on. Every one of these, when examined thoroughly, fails when accounting for stress in a subject under investigation or duress.
I think you're missing something….
>The list goes on. Every one of these, when examined thoroughly, fails when accounting for stress in a subject aware that they are under investigation
That's better.

It depends on the specific test in question of course, but a lot of that horseshit is IQ tests under another name.

If you use a 'real' IQ test, you can get nailed with a disparate impact lawsuit, because IQ is racist against blacks. No joke. But many companies, still recognizing the significance of IQ, hire firms that will give "personality" tests of various sorts which are basically just measuring IQ by proxy.

Because they are psychopaths who view other people as nothing more than walking chemical reactions to be studied, exploited, and abused.

u wot m8

NF detected. Tarot cards are random MBTI is not. Do you also think IQ tests are tarot card bullshit? Maybe it is because you've guzzled down too much new-age jewish propaganda?

What a load of bullshit.

Convenience reply. Here are caps of the whole fucking study. If you think it doesn't work then read it all.

can it detect my emotional state when i use my left hand?

More bullshit pseudo science you dipshits slurp up without applying a second of critical thought.

Kek. You know nothing about the Great Wheel. GTFO.

You faggots think the skeptics ITT aren't shills.

This.

Funny how done this board is since the 4cuck & NYT flood a couple of weeks ago.

Think I'm moving to somewhere else pretty soon.

I use i3 and if I use a mouse I just fling it around over a mousepad full of crumbles and cheetoh dust

several million tax dollars well spent

Do you think MPC, onionchan, or something else?

No. It doesn’t exist.

See>>7937867
Spoonfeeding redpills now

Where'd you find this info

Who the fuck moves their mouse aside from clicking on things? The only exception for me is when I try to read things carefully.

I mean that's just hilarious. Do people actually do that?

Listen cunt, you don't even bother typing your words out fully, exactly why should anyone take what you're saying right now seriously? That's not to say you're inherently wrong, but the way you're typing gives off a nice big vibe that what you're saying is drivel.

meh

bruh

i mean for that couldn't you just get i3?

I have an idea. :=)

Tiling window manager + vimperator.
Govt can eat a dick.

TWEET TO WEEV

twitter.com/rabite

TWEET TO WEEV

twitter.com/rabite

TWEET TO WEEV

twitter.com/rabite

TWEET TO WEEV

twitter.com/rabite

TWEET TO WEEV

twitter.com/rabite

gas yourself

Fine. Suggest a better techfag.

twitter.com/rabite

Anyone had any luck explaining this shit?

sounds like paradise tbh, that's called the free market dumbass.

Not using a mouse just signifies autism.

Inserting a profit motive in something that is supposed to be unbiased creates inevitable problems. The chans are a better news source than the MSM for that reason. The truth can be had for free, but narrative pays the bills.

They have to make it a "new" miracle cure to get those millions from investors and the government. Never mind that this shit never works as advertised because they spend every ounce of effort on marketing. The Americans in charge seem immune to cynicism.

Hell yeah! Snowcrash had a technology to make sure employees are really reading important emails; you have to scroll at just the right rate and cadence.

pastebin.com/uaVt6Ksb

oh comon this one is so easy, beast system = monitor everything you do.

You do realize that not using the mouse makes you a worst goy?

>pastebin.com/uaVt6Ksb
>archive.is/8YzDx
>uanews.arizona.edu/story/ua-professor-presents-developing-fraud-detection-technology-to-u-s-congressional-committee

We're all bad goys now.

>twitter.com/harmfulopinions

Tell him about the thread and ask him if Candid would use this.

They scrubbed their website and LinkedIn. It's scared.

archive.is/VTyB7
COMPARE
neuro-id.com/solutions.html

archive.is/fDY6A
COMPARE
linkedin.com/company/neuro-id-inc-

I find it easier if there is large chunks of text to just highlight the parts where i'm at. I'm sure it would screw up the system.

Fuck this, i'm getting a mouse with a rubber-ball.

No, the ultimate red-pill is that it is a pseudo-science created by the kikes that at best is hokus-pokus with confirmation bias as basis of it's existant. At worst, it's making people believing things about themselves and seeing and believing in symptoms that never was there in the first place.

Snowcrash is an amazing book
It is literally about memes interacting with the real world. plus cyberpunk dystopian future.

You dumb motherfuckers. It'd be better to learn what behaviors and patterns they're watching for so you can manipulate their system and observations.

You should know what signs they're looking for that imply you're lying or hiding something. Leaving the cursor on a question for a longer period certainly shows a degree of doubt or an attempt at making something up. Quickly moving the mouse to a question or image could also reveal something.

Where your cursor rests and what links it's drawn to will reflect certain opinions. Combine it with a webcam that measures facial expressions and eye movement and they can get a pretty good idea of whether you agree with an article or if you buy whatever it's trying to convince you of.

I don't think you guys are really considering the implications of this level of monitoring. Like all other data collection, you also have to realize that it's all combined, all the methods of observation they have on you. None of them are in isolation, and with the mass amount of data collected on every internet user they can build very sophisticated and detailed profiles.

Nobody can falsify mouse movement goyim. It's not like microsoft has libraries that you can use to control your own keyboard and mouse from inside an application.

It's not about psychology goy, its about the power that allows them to monitor that inconsequential bullshit. If computers were a thing when Stalin was around the kikes probably would have purged people for moving their mouse the wrong way. Kikes are that paranoid.

Don't act smart. You don't know who's watching.

this 100%
Just like "body language", people who read it are just obsessed about themselves, they think that everyone around them is a mirror, that everyone is reacting subconsciously to themselves,

And don't realize at least 40% of humans dissociate/are thinking in something else

Fucking soft-scientists, i swear

G
I
G
O

There's no way for them to know which movements correspnds to which emotions, nor if im doing their bullshit 20 question test in another window in the span of 8 hs while i do something else

They also can't know if my mouse is shaking cause im happy or cause im fapping in the next window

Its all bullshit pseudo-science that would work if you were god, but since you aren't, it has 20000 false positives. Its nothing but a scam.

Just cause the govs. are doing it it doesn't mean it works, it most likely means that they know the guy who owns the mouse-reading company, occam's razor: when in doubt, its corruption.