SHADILAY MY BROTHER

checked and kek'd

SHADILAY INDEED

SHADILAY

Oh it needs to be in red

SHADILAY

AND YOU

SHADILAY

I just can't even any more, my sides are taking too much.

Shadilay my friends, shadilay.
Not even surprised at this point.
Next we'll find out Hitler had a frog pond on his estate he loved to visit or some shit.

Surely KEK has blessed Trump

We must remove Turkroach from the Black Sea for the Glory of Kek's Frog Pond

Actually user, pic related.

Pepe you're fired

Well fug me

Better resolution so you can see the frogs.

post yfw we accidently summoned an elder god through frog memes that transcended reality

This is gonna be YUGE.

>"accidentally"

Who's the guy on the far right?
PEPE

Who's skin is green, but he's pro-white?
PEPE

Just who is that amphibious goy
Securin' the future for every white girl and boy?

What's the name of that smug little frog
That's puttin' fear into the heart of ZOG?

He's not afraid to name the Jew
And he's gonna make the holocaust come true?

Get ready for the

PE

PE

SHOW

10/10 FUG :DDDD

the pepe show is my favorite

Capped for posterity.

MANDELA EFFECT
just like with Shadilay

M A N D E L A
A
N
D
E
L
A

WEBM

Why is Pepe sad about strangling Shillary?

Maybe it was at that very moment that Pepe was summoned out of his slumber? A golden man at the top of one of the biggest towers in the biggest city of the world, inadvertently summoned his best pal Pepe.

Oh, and at that very moment he was actively looking for a new Apprentice…..

>All these pure coincidences.
We're literally outjewing the jews at this point.

NO MORE TIME FOR PLAYING

Holla Forums has boxes full of Pepe

"Accidentally"

Okay what the fuck.

do you know where you are?

Do you? The Germans did indeed have concentration camps. Of course, they never gassed anyone there. Polite sage for off-topic remark.

Pv~P
does political correctness shed light?

Sounds like the beginning of a happy song

Honestly guys I didn't even like the Pepe meme at first, a few years ago. I thought he was a loser sad frog more synonymous with /r9k/ than Holla Forums.

Then all of a sudden he's linked to Kek and Pepe becomes a powerful entity, associated with godhood, Trump, and white nationalism. Then all further examples of Pepe meme magick just amplified my love for him.

Kek Vult

SHADILAY BROTHER

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
REAL MAGIC IS MEMES
MAGIC MEMES ARE REAL
REAL MEMES ARE MAGIC

MAGA

Feels good man.

I know Pepe is a amphibian and not technically a reptile but the reptiles in my area have been acting bizzare around me ever since I started dabbling in Kek,like they aren't concerned about me as a predator at all. Just today a lizard jumped on me from the wall when I went into my house, and he just sat on my shoulder looking at me like "sup." I even put my finger up to him and he wouldn't budge.
Had to take my shirt off and put it on the ground to even get him to leave.

They say God works in mysterious ways but Kek says "fuck that retarded cowardly mythical bullshit" and just slaps you in the face with his existence

tomorrow you'll wake up and see two dozen frogs sitting outside in the shape of a K.

Fuck I didn't even realize.

Ever since kek has entered my heart, my run its with frog friends and frog paraphernalia has increased greatly. I have frog friends living in my front yard, I see them in the morning and coming home late in the evenings. I move them out of the sidewalk and parking lot if I see them. Many times at least one is on the stoop when I am coming or going. A simple joy that always brings a smile to my face. Kek has truly blessed me.

That would honestly be the coolest shit ever, but I do expect things to approach that point as far as weirdness goes.

I've gone to great lengths to avoid hurting my scalie friends even if it means spending 10 minutes trying to get a lizard out of a windowsill so he doesn't cook to death.
Are we tapping into the power that gave animals an affinity with Hitler?

My dubs have become stronger ever since I watched this and started wondering about Kek.

I'm in FL so there are anoles everywhere. Also iguanas right behind my house since I live on a canal, they sun themselves constantly (and shit everywhere). Before coming down here I'd never seen a gecko other than the fucking Geico mascot, which I hate with a burning passion of rage, albeit it's been years since I've seen it since I use adblocker and don't watch TV.

But the geckos here are nocturnal and adorable. They devour any insect that moves and are almost always outside on my house walls near the lamps and lights, waiting for any stupid insect to approach. They wriggle away like lightning in the most hilarious way possible when you get close, hiding under the nearest surface. Sometimes geckolings make it inside the house and I'll come home from work at 1am or so to turn on the light and see a baby gecko chilling in the corner of my room holding down the fort. I'm pretty sure I have one somewhere fucking living under a picture frame.

Geckos are gr8.

I actually live only a few states away, but I've never seen a gecko in my life either, closest is Salamanders which are quite common here for some reason.

That's actually really cute.

I can only speak for me when I say that I really hope so, but I have always had a soft spot in my heart for animals. Breaks my heart seeing roadkill, or accidentally nailing that possum in the road late at night. Also an old legend I like a lot is that when you die and approach the gate or bridge every animal you had contact with in your life you must stand before and they judge you and determine if you get to enter it not. Sorry for my faggy blogtiered post, I suck dicks

holy shit, at least actually read the fucking history before you walk around acting so smugly redpilled. jesus shitting christ.

yes you heard me mods: you are fucking kikes for letting this thread live, while locking actualy discussion

we need new mods: after the election there needs to be a serious review of these autists

Sounds like the twist at the end of a video game. Pretty neat concept though.

stay mad, fgt

cry moar bitch nigga

I bet you'd want to make yet another divide and conquer religious thread attempting to pit atheists, pagans and believers against each other for the billionth time and call that "a quality thread" wouldn't you?

Kek frowns upon you and speaks through us as we calling you an unbearable fucking faggot. :^)

(confirmed)
It's a shame the mods bumplocked it.
Oh well.

Please un anchor this very important thread. You autistic hot pocket mother fuckers.

PRAISE KEK

Daily reminder the Trump real estate vidya game had the option to pick "PEPE" as your company. And it was made by RedCaps(MAGA hats) .