wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21716

his bitch response:
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/789126532577067008

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KMbXb
thehill.com/homenews/news/287400-jake-tappers-crazy-route-to-cnn-stardom
archive.is/ongrp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping for the destruction of this hack's career.

Screenshot and archive faggot

lol what a little bitch.

t. Jake Tapper

every time
archive.is/KMbXb

archive.is/KMbXb

I call dibs on hanging Tapper
He's my favorite

his clinton ties run deep

thehill.com/homenews/news/287400-jake-tappers-crazy-route-to-cnn-stardom

lol.

Also, look at this journalist. He linked to Wikileaks. Did you know it's illegal for people to see these documents? He's advocating illegal activity.

it's kind of amazing when you watch cnn and they'll have a panel of like 6 people (((analyzing))), and every single one will be a chosen.

There was a Jake Tapper bio/ blurb on the Clinton Foundation page a few months ago. He is a Clinton donor/lapdog

If you get to hang him, then I get to beat the fuck out of him before you do.

are we going with hanging? Ive grown fond of the idea of gibbeting of late.

ya know this is actually pretty fucking huge

They also always have this retarded mumbling negress spewing pearls of wisdom.

archive.is/ongrp

QUICK, BULLY HIM

Off topic but I saw this and it made me laugh

Too bad anyone that somehow points a negative thing loses the satellite link in less than 3 secs.

im calling Cuomo

OH NOOOOOOO

I guess Donna Brazile is all me, then?

Even when he's right he comes off as an idiot.

(witnessed)

Fucking fag, ask him for an 'explanation' on twitter and watch him say a bunch of bs

Rollinwiththepunches.jpg

He's (((media))), so it's okay. :^)

Just

thanks lads.

EVERY TIME! hook, line and sinker.

that's a rare fuckin' moonman you got there user

Execution via scaphism upon the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool.
The Persians outvie all other barbarians in the horrid cruelty of their punishments, employing tortures that are peculiarly terrible and long-drawn, namely the ‘boats’ and sewing men up in raw hides. But what is meant by the ‘boats,’ I must now explain for the benefit of less well informed readers. Two boats are joined together one on top of the other, with holes cut in them in such a way that the victim’s head, hands, and feet only are left outside. Within these boats the man to be punished is placed lying on his back, and the boats then nailed together with bolts. Next they pour a mixture of milk and honey into the wretched man's mouth, till he is filled to the point of nausea, smearing his face, feet, and arms with the same mixture, and so leave him exposed to the sun. This is repeated every day, the effect being that flies, wasps, and bees, attracted by the sweetness, settle on his face and all such parts of him as project outside the boats, and miserably torment and sting the wretched man. Moreover his belly, distended as it is with milk and honey, throws off liquid excrements, and these putrefying breed swarms of worms, intestinal and of all sorts. Thus the victim lying in the boats, his flesh rotting away in his own filth and devoured by worms, dies a lingering and horrible death.

— Zonaras, Annals

This is the Board of Peace, we don't bully here :^)

I call Amy Schumer only in a self defense situation though

His name is

Jakes Tapette

Looks like someone didn't tell him that Twitter (and other social sites) are always mean?

Meh, more popcorn for us.

what a faggot

You could team up for pinyata fun.

Calling Maddow

Seems interesting… I have actually heard of this. The thing is that if you're not directly taking pleasure out of doing it yourself, why even RWDS? It's almost like you don't want to experience Deus Vult.

So you faggots are just going to let me have John Oliver all to myself?

off by one :^)
Don't worry, he'll off himself when he sees it's not [CURRENT YEAR] anymore.

Because said executions will be livestreamed, archived, and who's viewing, in it's timelapsed format, is required to vote, hold public office, and be employed by a State Agency/Institution/Etc.

what a time to be alive

I call Tiny Tim Wise

isn't he in particular the one who told people it was illegal to look at it too?

reminder that even Obongo called Tapper out for not being a real journalist at the WHC Dinner

I'm pretty sure Chris Homo or whatever was the faggot who said not to look at wikileaks.

I call Bill Kristol

didn't mean to spoiler

i say we all make throwaway twitter accounts and post pictures of nooses and similar.

Make (((it))) afraid

we dont mind the cuckchan'fugees but you really need to stop with the "Just cuck my shit up" bullshit here. It creates spam and grants you a ban.

This is the big boys playground user, you can go back to your kiddy playground with cameras everywhere if you want.

You were right to spoiler that kike.

I'll trade you two of John Oliver's fingers for two of Kristol's?

he's lolcowing on twitter at the moment. flood him with pepes and merchants.

What?

fucking kek. this fucking faggot is an even bigger cockbag than originally thought

Surprised Podesta just didn't tell him to delete System 32.

lol fuck you tapper

back to reddit newfag.

lol gtfo jake

No, I know what it means. But, I object to edgy-kid language. Back to mummy's basement then, edgy-kids.

hello bitchboy.

What a faggot. Kill yourself.

Genuine kek

Nihilists, what are you even doing at this website?

no doubt in my mind, this is bitchboy tapper.

That's ironic, because I am sure that the only way somebody could be as shrill as the pair of you is if that person was actually a woman.

He learned how that was a bad thing at that cyber security event.

This. We got Bill Kristol practically crying on Morning Joe and now we get to bully Tapper. Hopefully he commits suicide and they make a Hallmark anti-bullying movie about it so we can laugh at it.

Wew lad.

Please, respond.

Homosexuality is funny, true. But then again, I came here to have fun with edgy-kids, in other words to stick my finger at the low testosterone types.

bitchboy tapper

I respond by calling you a huge faggot.

Well, I wasn't the one using edgy-kid drivel, that was you. And that edgy is shrill effeminacy… Get it yet? Or will you find something else edgy and novel for me to gawk at??

Please, respond.

Here's another one.

Top kek

That really should be his new nickname from now on.

All out of edge, I take it. Disappointing.

He's excited for the election, is all probably. Plus, he is a Talmudic Jew, as well. He doesn't care about the welfare of a white country, whether for good or ill; it's only a job.

But, if he keeps it up…

Dibs on Don Lemon. Surprised nobody picked him yet.

Nothing quite so novel as edgy words, though, user. In this category, you've come up disappointing.

Tired.

This is just embarrassing.

Ouch, he should have ARMED himself with traffic safety.

bitchboy tapper is triggered.

(checked)
wew lad, smug nigger faggot deserves a slow death.

A bitch is a female dog, user. As you already know, the edgy dialogue you were engaged in earlier in this thread has revealed you to be the womanly individual here, with low testosterone.

Wew.

All the ones I wanted have been claimed. Talk about being late to the party.

Now, the female dog reference is a bit too low-brow, so you're going to be filtered now, user. Good-bye.

Holy shit my sides.

kek What is life without the sporting instinct anyhow?

Nigger, Wolf Blitzer? We left you plenty of meat on the bone.

One more for filtration. I would like more edgy words without the obvious low-brow vocabulary, but you're unable.

KEK

dana nosejob still available

Bro… If nobody wants Keith Olbermann, I'll gladly take him.

I might as well take it, granted Glenn Beck doesn't of himself first. Fuck it, Beck deserves to live in a cage as a circus attraction as the reddest and most butthurt cuck alive aside from Tapper.

Wait a minute, I just realized that faggot Blitzer is still up. I call Wolf.

Also still in play:

Trevor Noah
Jon "You Don't Own Nothing Goyim" Liebowitz

There is no spoon, friend. :^) Happy election day. Hope the candidate is the less anti-white of the two, but who can even tell anymore?

Peace, brother-user. Post fewer gooks in the future.

He's no different than CTR cucks whose handlers think very little of them.

WeW

I was about to say, it is the very same shit. We should mock Tapper for this as well. I always figured he was a soft bitchboy but this is beyond soft. That nigger is mushy.

lmao this 3a297e nigger reminds me of when I was in the dorms and we had a board with the question "If you could have a cup of coffee with anyone, dead or alive who would it be?"
someone wrote putin and the fucking RA crossed it off and wrote the word "edgy" we then proceeded to fill the board with putin/hitler just to harvest the bimbo's salt

3a297e, if you think the things said, the language used and the photos posted are just to be 'edgy' then you truly do not belong here, nigger

This is a bit much to read at once, probably I'll have a chance when I'm less busy…

T H A N K YOU

Oh, are we all calling dibs?

Shocked he wasn't called, but I call Paul Ryan.

These are just media kikes… No political figures yet. That will come later.

He should ask Obama's brother for advice if it's Twitter bantz we're talking about.

Jesus christ tapper quit being such a cuck, you don't have to autisticly refute everyone insulting you

Well, not that anyone with a shred of common sense believes in that psycho-devilry babble sort of "diagnosis", but my commentary into this thread began when edgy-kids were attempting to talk about their edgy "fun" terminology… That's what I call trying-to-hard, in other words "autism", "Anonymous".

Now, I will search this thread for another few worth-while and funny edgy-kids terminology, but I'm pretty sure that the well has run dry for this. Good-bye, blocked filtered, and whatever else.

There are some good threads here, but there are too many individuals who are burnt out because of the election being much too much for those who already live-and-die by politics. But you're not actually reading this post, you're choking back your angsty edginess, because "lolcowing" is a concept that you have spent many of your hours ruminating about. Filtered, for trying to get me to leave this website that I generally enjoy. You prick.

that's some fine shitposting, son

This place banned my other I.P. address, so I'm checking whether it happens on this one, too. If not I'm only flexing a bit…

You seem upset, bitchboy.

There's not enough parentheses in existence for this guy.

Checked, kek'd and rekt.

Get #BitchboyTapper trending.

The best thing really is that he's not denying it.
How are they ever gonna believe it's Russian forgery when they keep confirming it's validity?

Denying it is what will get them fucked. They don't deny it because they are obstructing justice or possibly lying under oath at that point and then a full blown investigation will occur. If they are found to be lying and the leaks are real, consequences will never be the same.
Denying it is going to cause someone to prove their authenticity. When that happens, the media will shit itself to cover it because muh shekels.

oh shit I havent seen this yet
bumping for ruining his career even more than it already is