"I'll keep you in suspense."

You know when Trump was asked, "If you lose the election, will you accept the result?" and Trump never gave a solid answer?

"I'll keep you in suspense."

If Trump loses the election, people will claim it's 4 dimensional Chess that Trump lost on purpose.

He spent the past year rallying Americans and imparting his ideas and dreams on the American people. He'll lose on purpose to encourage a coup d'etat on the government and Hillary to install a better government from the ground up, because Trump knows he won't be able to change much as president.

ABSOLUTE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/789143872903507968
youtu.be/h03QBNVwX8Q?t=224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like your passion nigger but he ain't gonna lose on purpose, that's just retarded….like throwing 100 million dollars away. The day of R&R is coming no matter what.

Are you the last shillary or something, the only one who hasn't yet gotten the memo. Check your inbox, faggot.

No he just think he's using leverage and sending a signal that if they cheat him out of the election he'll make problems for them. It's like a threat.

Except it's no good since the people that are trying to take him down have gone full scorched earth even going so far as to threaten Russia. They're willing to risk war with Russia and stress relations just to stop him.

It makes me wonder what things will be like if Hillary wins. Everything they've done doesn't go away. They've been suppressing Hillary's criminal activities and the corruption of the DNC but they can't keep suppressing it forever. The media has outed themselves as political operatives. Many people took the opportunity to betray the GOP by stabbing Trump in the back. Branches of government are campaigning for Hillary and protecting her. None of this stuff is going to be forgotten. All of this was done all out in the open too it's the kind of things that in the old days were done behind closed doors and never saw the light of day.

double dubs confirm

REST AND RELAXATION IMMENENT

Two words:

Federal.
Police.

(Checked)>>7920257

No, Revolution & Restoration Eminent!

Go home Chaim, you're drunk.

No. He's prepping the way for a lawsuit should he lose.

If he wanted to lose on purpose, he would have 'leaked' audio of himself stating he wanted to rim Megan Kelly while pissing on Anderson Cooper or the like.

The question they asked him was 'Mr. Trump, will you be a good goy when we rig the election for Hillary, or are you going to be a problem?'

He had plenty of chances to throw it, but he didn't. You're a faggot

No, he'd never do that. The correct argument is he's setting his own systems up such that he wins no matter what happens, but it's better for everyone if he wins the election outright.

In Chess there are more options than choosing White or Black, and the typical openings and gambits.

There's choosing to play by the rules, and choosing to cheat, but there's also one more option:

Trump signalled that he would do what many do when they find the other cheating in chess — that he would flip the board.

I'm going with the theory that she's going to win by hook or by crook, they don't need to right a whole lot to win her the election
Either way it's going to a very close race

And then begins the 5d boxing match.

if trump loses Hillary will want to wage war against Russia quick and if Trump wins the Jews will start a war anyway

Frankly, Trump should be putting this "threat" out far more. It's the one thing leftists don't want–things to get hairy at home with angry gunowners everywhere. It'll get them to vote Trump.

Everyone said the mp killing would be bad but was it? I think it scared a few remainers into shutting the hell up.

BY BALLOT OR BY BULLET, TRUMP BECOMES PRESIDENT THIS JANUARY NO MATTER WHAT

^perfect

SECOND AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE WAR WHEN

Seriously just think about it. All Trump has to do is say, "put on your red caps and go down to your local (elections office/police station/national guard armory) and (protest/take all the guns/kill everyone inside.)" Does anyone think he'll have a problem turning out armed men? Would any Holla Forumsack NOT go?

Gotta remove and reconstruct

To be honest I thought OP related was an unfortunate turn for Trump in last night's debate. All he had to do was bring back up allegations of voter fraud that came out in the O'Keefe videos, and say he would want to make sure the elections were conducted fairly. He just had to give a reason why he wouldn't accept.

He needs to pivot to the middle to win undecided voters, and unfortunately this moment and his hardline stance on abortion (the most important political issue for women) will likely really hurt him in the general.

That said–It's all the more reason to get out and vote. The majority of last night's debate performance was very good; now he just needs his base to show up BIG LEAGUE. At the end of the day, this election is really about integrity vs. corruption. The interview with General Flynn before the debate put an excellent spotlight on this. I just hope average Americans are beginning to realize what's at stake.

they're trying to get him to say that he'd be fine with losing. they know he's already riled up enough people that something might actually happen if he gets blatantly cheated out of the election, and they're hoping if he says it's cool that nothing will happen. win or lose though, trump has already set things in motion, and you can't put shit back in the horse.

It's do and/or die for white Americans period. Like you say, Trump has already set the wheels in motion. They're not going to just stop turning because the faggot nigger kike regime asks nicely.

All that's needed is for one single instance of voter fraud and Trump could call up 10,000 volunteers to march on the White House

Donald Trump, if you have the election stolen from you, will you bend over and take it like every other political coward?

Exactly. He put the idea that the election might be rigged, so now it will be harder for (((them))) to do it.

This cannot be anything but good for the cause.

If you've got independent polls saying that he's like 84% to 14%, then he's got all the capital to say that the polls will be rigged.
People will fucking know that he's been cheated if they don't know anyone that voted for her.

And rigging this difference with population that is getting redpilled and prepared for it is quite impossible.
The biggest possibility is Obummer declearing martial law becouse Russia hacked the elections and gave him such percentage. Maybe even giving Trump like 95% so they look credible about the accusation.

George Soros already owns the voting booths. It isn't hard to just lose.

Do they think dangling the carrot and then grabbing it away will keep their heads off pikes? I mean who even knows what's in the cards with this freakshow.

Double dubs confirming double dubs!

To be fair, the question was retarded to begin with.
Al Gore didn't accept the results of the election back in the day, so there's precedent for a candidate disputing the results.

The difference is that back when Al did it, America wasn't on the verge of revolution.

It does help that Trump has the support of not only most of the American people, but also the police and the military. That might come in handy.

Nobody asked Gore if he would accept the results ahead of time. Because that would be retarded.

Also, Joe Scarborough was fairly based this morning on this subject.

Live on FOX news now but sure thers a stream somehwere

He should do what he did with the birther issue: rickroll the media. Throw a press conference, say one or two sentences ("If Hillary wins the election I will concede, unless widespread evidence of fraud is uncovered."), and then spend the rest of the press conference having Bill's rape victims, the woman whose rapist Hillary defended, etc., lay out the facts.

Holy shit not cucked for a change

OY VEY, DISREGARD THE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF CONFIRMED VOTER FRAUD FOR HILLARY MY FRIEND, YOU BETTER ACCEPT THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION, WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF TINFOIL CONSPIRACY THEORIST?

the fact that lemmings still accept this bullshit under a thin veneer of "authority" or "the news wouldn't lie, that's illegal!" or worse as a matter of keeping the current status quo

I guess they shouldn't have called him "G.I. Joke".

checked

checked,but I'm with get comfy

Yeah, that's bad. A lawsuit is easy as fuck for them to dismiss.

Absolute defeat it's what it would be. If Trump loses, he won't, nothing will change. We'll keep drowning in degeneracy until the next Hitler, nothing will change because no one will do anything and more importantly, YOU won't do anything other than posting crying pepes on Holla Forums if Trump loses. He won't

(checked)
They steal the election, we MAGA anyway.

But OP, he just did give a very solid response.

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/789143872903507968

ABSOLUTE. MADMAN.

He can go to the camps last

HAHAHAHAHA!! GOD EMPEROR STRIKES AGAIN!!!

No sound here. tldr transcript?

You have to turn the sound on user, bottom right

As in I can't play sound atm, you cheeky cunt.

He said that he's completely willing to accept the results of the election 'if I win.'

"I promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and the people of the united states that I will totally accept the results of this election…IF I WIN"

That was very surprising. Very surprising indeed. Someone on the MSM finally telling the truth for once.

HEIL TRUMP
HEIL TRIUMPH

Hahahahahha oh shit it's on niggers. We're taking our country back no matter what; all the kikes get to decide is how many corpses we assemble on our way.

Here is a transcript for those who are too gay to figure out how to watch videos on Twitter.

MFW

I await how this will play for the next week instead of Hillary divulging state secrets live on TV.

reported you flaming CTR faggot

Always the first post. Always.

He should have said "when I win" instead.

Dubs confirm but honestly they both convey the same message to (((them)))

amazing

im not from the us and i know trump will be a fucking landslide. too many are mad at the current state of the US. too many back djt too.

the zog knows that if they even try to rig the election theyre fucking dead

no. The vote is almost completely split along racial lines you have to go back taco

Alright, that's it… I fucking love him and I'm glad to be an american.

Americans are about to reclaim this husk of a government again.

I feel it

You already have that, CTR

Plus the State Police being an extension of the Feds in a lot of cases

9/10, should have said "when" instead of "if"

No this is better. "when" sounds cocky, but "if" sounds threatening, and that's exactly the message he's trying to send with this.
DONT RIG THIS OR ELSE

…followed quickly by the 7D knife fight.

Realistically once Trump wins, whats the feasible options? How do you even begin to fix things? Assuming everything he says is correct.

I mean the system is completely corrupt, top to bottom. The entire nation runs on the idea of the Petrodollar and debt and pretend money. You have the 7th floor group that controls everything from the DNC to the State Department to the Judicial Branch to the Media. America is for all intents and purposes a Communist State ATM.

Even if Trump was given emergency powers and Chief of the Armed forces and kicked every noble-class and merchant-class out of Washington and the like and started over, and picked up the American Constitution and started over from the beginning, you have to face the consequences that globalist banking and corporate interests would basically consider pulling the plug on America financially.

forming public opinion has always been the only way to resolve our issues.
everything else is just circumstantial.
it's true grassroots.

the ride never ends.
youtu.be/h03QBNVwX8Q?t=224

All he has to do is start arresting people who committed huge crimes. He has the power to direct the FBI in certain directions, and to ensure the Attorney General prosecutes important cases. Obama has this power but he uses it to cover shit up, not help anyone anywhere ever.

Can I get a sfw version of this

Madonna teaming up with Trump. Nobody has wanted a blowjob from that whore since 1990.

Erm… I'll pass.

WEW

he can at least fix the demographics and make the USA a nation capable of sustaining itself without resources from other countries, then he can quit the UN and NATO all the while building up his military and fixing them up and replacing the media with his own media by making his own media and suing most of if not all of the MSM into bankruptcy

then when hes built up the military enough, what do you guys think he'll do? make sure hes allowed to do that stuff by having the means to oppose, if necessary for self-defense, any and all countries on Earth that don't want him to do what he's gonna do? or does Holla Forums think he'll do something else

and god bless god emperor trump for not backing down and not giving these god damn jews a crumb

when a jew gets a crumb, he will use that energy to tell you how awful the holohoax is ad nauseum

LA RWDS

Not really, you'd need to rewrite US law, strip citizenship, and enact eugenics programs to do that

the absolute madman

Holy fuck how can you not love this guy? hahaha

Globalists BTFO

I've been watching kike media all day today, out of morbid curiosity. They're doing victory laps. They still think Trump is going to lose by 6 million points.

They have no fucking clue what's in store for them.

He's already talked about ending birthright citizenship. Couple that with deportations, reduced immigration, and removal of dysgenic incentives (welfare), and we are well on our way to fixing demographics.

Liberals to this very day still say he was cheated out of the election.

Now they feign outrage.

Can I get a source on this?

Hellsing Ultimate OVA I think it was.

Danke