AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT

AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/11/video-shia-labeouf-calls-police-officer-stupid-btch-during-drunken-arrest/

He's unironically the kind of person Holla Forums would look up to because Holla Forums are a bunch of insecure, whining, faggots and assholes at heart.
This is basically what Holla Forums is, and don't give me the wah hes a jew and liberal, he acts like a fucking ignorant little polfag shitskin

-t. leftycuck

The gift that keeps on giving.

Nah I voted for Obama and Trump. Because I'm never wrong.

Well you may think he 'acts' like Holla Forums but he's actually very much so Holla Forums in everything he is and does. Impotent rage included.

His rights as an (((American)))

He's finished.

Lel. He really has gone off the deep end.

Leftyfaggots get more incoherent every day.

Suicide when?

BLUUUMPFT
FAAASCISTS WAAAA
OOOOY VEEEEY
please don't call me racist!!!!!

Pol and tumblr are the same faggot go back

But it's Holla Forums that drove him insane.

SAD

homeboy Shia was trying to sound black in order to impress the black cop. What a faggot.

Hello, newfag. You can leave now. Shoo shoo, back to Reddit with you.

By doing what? Talkign shit on twitter? He is just another degenerate liberal that cant control his drug addiction

You clearly weren't there when his flag was stolen. Also he can't take criticism on Twitter or anywhere else.

>>>Holla Forums

le kekistan army xD

praise KEK

Nobody is falling for it you know.

Look at the original post

What's next for Shia's exciting career?

He ends up in prision, gets gang raped by niggers and once he's out he becones a skinhead. Kinda like the opposite of "American History X".

bump

Your smug has no power here.

>(((white)))

hey girls~

Isn't it funny how the Jews are the only ones starting up opposition media to the judaic progressive lügenpresse? Steve Bannon is also one of few media figures actually pro Western Civilisation.

Back to Holla Forumseddit.

Thanks for the (you), can't have enough of them.

PORKED.com