Reminder that if you're white and not in the top 1%, the democrat party doesn't need nor want you...

Reminder that if you're white and not in the top 1%, the democrat party doesn't need nor want you. You're a cis scum maggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fSuGq
jacobinmag.com/2016/05/white-workers-bernie-sanders-clinton-primary-racism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/fSuGq
fuck you OP for making me check the daily beast to see if this was real.

I WOULD CALL THIS HELL

BUT HELL WOULD HAVE BEEN A FAR BETTER ALTERNTIVE

Who the fuck is that Peter Birkenhead who wrote this piece of shit?

It's not just fascist anymore, apparently.

Hahaha, I'm getting my flammenwaffer.

You know.
I would like to be white.

jacobinmag.com/2016/05/white-workers-bernie-sanders-clinton-primary-racism/

fucking propagandizing bourgie fucks have been harping on this for decades. I'd say that at this point it has become the prevailing narrative.

It is part of a wider drive for an "antimarxism" or an "antihegelianism" or whatever you'd prefer to call it. Please be gentle on my limited understanding of theory

Specifically, it is an attempt to reverse the status of "universal class"; the class who by exerting their self-interest propels human freedom forward. In Marxism, it is the proletariat that is the universal class, fighting against the bourgeoisie; this new antimarxism seeks to proclaim the bourgeoisie the universal class, and denounce the proletariat as the forces of reaction. Of course this isn't all that new, there's been something of an antimarxism on the right for quite a while now, best represented by Randian thought and similar propertarians. This is perhaps more of a "left" antimarxism, portraying the bourgeoisie as a "progressive" force, freeing the oppressed from the tyranny of the working class. Or maybe I'm just over-generalizing, like I said please be gentle

you've made me realize humanity is fucking doomed
thanks

Jacobin can be fucking weird sometimes but God, that article is great.

plz lrn 2 german

When is russia going to nuke amerika?

I embrace the nukes.

People who do things for a living tend to be allergic to social engineers and bureaucrats who live off of their tax dollars.

This sounds familiar.

In other words, vanguardism is cancer.

But the white working class currently is the base for the forces of reaction in America. They are also going to be abolished by a combination of technological development, outsourcing to China and India, and insourcing from Mexico and Central America in the relatively near future.

I think the working class will, if anything, become even more reactionary in the near future. Simultaneously facing a low chance for a middle-class wage and feeling, correctly, that the upper class loathes them, they will vote for farther and farther-right parties until someone puts a stop to third-world insourcing.

GOD BLESS THE DAILY BEAST

probably a jew

kek

One thing a lot of people seem unwilling to realize is that Mexicans, South/Central Americans, Indians, Chinese, and so one, are far more backward, conformist, classcucked, and fundie than the worst redneck.

Even if they embrace the Democratic party simply because the Republicans are so hostile to them, they're infecting the Democrats in any given area with their passivity toward oppression.

rats

Not a tankie but mfw

Kerala isn't the whole country, mate. I mean, Mexico has a few pockets of Zapatismo, for instance, but we all know those aren't the sort of people who make up the majority of immigrants.

Third-world immigrants are scabs. Fuck em