FtN Post-Debate

Did anyone manage to snag the Fash the Nation post-debate coverage?

Shit disappeared faster than Bill Clinton in a paternity testing clinic.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go find it yourself and stop shilling for TRS on this mother fucking board how many times do we have to fucking tell you faggots
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was taken off the site you fuckwit, that's why I'm asking if anyone has it and can offer a link.

Jesus Christ you are a salty faggot.

Why they take it down?

No idea, that's why I'm wondering if anyone had it downloaded in the time it was up.

I had opened the page awhile earlier, then tried to go into it after I looked over the catalog here, and by the time I did it was taken down.

Might have been because Chuck was blasting his tv in the background. It was extremely obnoxious. Maybe they're trying to reedit it.

Ah, could be it.

That said, if anyone DOES still have it, hook us up faggot.

Gotta love our autists.

Is Fash the Nation good?

It's breddy gud.

Chuck "Jews are my fellow nerds" Johnson

Is he really on there? Disgusting.

Its okay, particularly for TRS.

I mean, I listen to it each week, and have been since the first episode, so I suppose I should say its better than okay.

TRS has a horrible tendency to associate with some truly enormous faggots.
They only recently started counter-signaling the Jew-Fag of Britainia, and routinely have association with people like Spencer and other "alt-right" folk (which they appear to identify as).

In any case, FtN is the least "alt" of the shit TRS puts out.

What about TDD

No, it's cancer with cucked hosts who punch at le 1488ers. Weekly Narrative is a decent alternative if you really need it, but of the (((alt-right))) podcasts, only kulturkampf, darwing digest & rebel yell aren't controlled opposition/massive cuckolds.

Saging a shill thread/e-celeb cancer. Fuck off.

Darwin Digest is probably the best thing on TRS from a genuinely informative perspective.

Dry as fuck though tbh fam.
Still worth listening to - great data compiling on behalf of those limey/aussie/whateverthefuck they are.

Also, they've been exposed to shill their cancer here. That's reason enough to sage this trash thread that's at best nothing more than a sincere newfag thinking his spoonfeeding is worth killing a thread for, and at worst, more fucking shilling.

Naming the Jew and advocating for White ethnostate free of fags and degenerates by any means necessary including violence is apparently not enough for some here on Holla Forums.

TRS forum guys are massive fags but people who counter signal their podcasts are just retarded.

What?
When?
I've never heard anyone on FtN say anything negative toward "1488ers".

In any case, I'm still primarily looking to see if anyone has that post-debate commentary saved.

Very much this.
The forum is Faceberg tier, and full of turboautists and degenerate NEETs.

The content varies enormously however, and I'd say FtN (political), DD (scientific), KK (philosophical) are your best bets if you want to avoid the spergs and faggots.

Yeah, the podcasts are typically very good from what I have heard, which is why it's surprising they let Jew-lovers on there. I guess if he is willing to be in then he is not that strongly Jew-lover, since anyone would know the stance of trs on the JQ.

Remember, if you ever leave Holla Forums for any reason, your a cuck.

The worst offender is usually The Daily Shoah, interestingly enough.
Though to be fair, FtN has had some shitbags on as well, including fucking Tila Tequila at one point IIRC.

That's a little disingenuous.
TRS is probably a net positive, but they definitely harbor and associate with some degenerates/cucks as to justify a hesitant view of their community.

Is this what your asking for?

radio. therightstuff.biz/category/shows/fash-the-nation/

It should be the third one down the page, the debate analysis for the second debate.

Nah, unfortunately, there was one that was posted earlier tonight, but then removed.

I was hoping someone had DL'd it and could do a quick drop-post for me/us.

Sage to be courteous, given you saged.

I was joking, but I legit enjoy most of the content put out by TRS, Fash the Nation is by the most professional and normie friendly, without cucking on the major issues.

Shill it to normalfags, sure, but if you actually listen to those autistic cucks, you don't belong here.

And chances are you don't and are just another one of their desperates shill trying to normalize this trash here.

I mean, just take a look at OP:

Still getting the hang of sage, using actual reddit spacing (one line per sentence) and making up half the posts in the entire thread, all of them defending TRS with a bit of concern trolling thrown in.

He's a shill, and all the newfags who haven't saged this thread deserves an even longer ban than he does. Shills will always shill, but you're the real cancer.

I don't think they're aware of how well the skypes burrow in. There's a fair few mischlings out there who can easily impersonate "white", who get in and disrupt.

Who's a bigger self-promoter, Chuck Johnson with his meaningless stunts to try to get attention or Jazzhands with his constant shilling for worthless (((merchandise)))?

It's TRS, basically Vice for the Alt-Kike.

So much TRS cancer…

Perhaps Sven felt threatened by the show and removed it.

Here ya go.
https:// soundcloud.com/user-393102621/ftn-debate-3-banned-episode

Kulturkampf is awful tbqh. The Paranormies is pretty good though. Been binging on it yesterday and today.

The audio IS pretty terrible, too, at times. Chuck is an oblivious retard.

Thanks

I hate TRS faggots more than probably anyone here but you're confusing FtN with TDS guys. Jazzhands is more aligned with us, at least recently speaking. He has spoken of being a regular here many times, something that the alt-lite fags would never admit since they can't take the ribbings they get here.

Yeah, It doesn't seem like he noticed. I can hear Jazzhands talking louder to be over it.