TODDLERS WITH GUNS

Well bros, I found out where Shillary got her info during that opening debate topic: a fucking satire ad that came out 3 days ago.
archive.fo/nBINT
HOLY SHIT, LET ME POST

My god this election just keeps delivering.

Wtf i hate toddlers now

This obviously isn't what she saw. Funny though

How?

toddlers are fucking gangster as fuck

POP POP POP WATCHIN MOTHAFUCKAS DROP
LEFT DA 9 ON TABLE IMA LET IT POP LIKE A FABLE
GOT AN UZI IN DA CRIB WRECKIN SUZIE IN HER BIB
IM ONLY 3 AND A HALF BUT MY MIND IS OLDER

it's making fun of "guns don't kill people, people kill people"

don't spread this

What's the negro ratio of these incidents?

Chilling. This is what will happen if Trump is elected. Those toddlers will probably murder POCs and LGBTQs as well.

Armor piercing 88 caliber assault bullets, obviously. Does anyone really believe that the 2nd amendment (written by fucking white males) was meant to apply to those?

Why would you even want to know something like that?

Operator shit. You wouldn't understand.

Almost pissed myself.

If every state had a 10lb trigger pull requirement like Massachusetts this wouldn't happen. Ban assault triggers.

This is pro gun control satire that doesn't go against Hillary's narrative one bit and was probably designed to leapfrog off Hillary's remarks at the debate.

Something that came out before the debates was intended to leapfrog off of her remarks 3 days later?
HILLARY HAD ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE OF DEBATE QUESTIONS
Now you're going to end up shooting yourself in the back of the head 8 times while benchpressing, CTR

The ad was probably made by some DNC connected organization you absolute sperg.
Truly a modern mystery.

This ad, jesus. How about not being a retarded parent.
And then we have Hillary mentioning the 30000 gun deaths. THE FIRST 20000 ARE GUN SUICIDES.

So? It's still fucking retarded.

Check the website, it's pro-Hillary.

It's got like 2 layers of irony, saying how absurd it is to blame children for killing people (because blacks are basically children) and how you can't just deport people for shooting someone (watch me).

Their argument is no guns = no gun deaths, including accidental. Which is true, but comically simplistic. Next we ban knives.

HIGH CAPACITY SUPER PREDATOR ASSAULT TODDLERS PRACTICING GUN KATA

Fun fact, you're 15x more likely to die in a car accident than as a kid getting shot by a gun

lol

That baby is going chamber a round and fire a single action handgun? I think nyet strelok.

why not ban dying?

DO you guys ever think Islamic terrorists get demotivated by these campaigns

it probably turns them on.

You wouldn't get it, pleb. It's above your pay grade, but… I'll let you in on a little secret. My team and I - who are private security contractors at one of the largest malls in the western hemisphere - have tackled more than a few baby bombs, if you catch my drift. Toddlers are more lethal than you might imagine. You need .338 Lapua or greater to even get through their hide, so I don't blame Hillary for being worried.