Serious question. Trump is not pledged to support POTUS. Is this the threat of a Civil War or a declaration?

Serious question. Trump is not pledged to support POTUS. Is this the threat of a Civil War or a declaration?

Go away FBI this is just speculation

Trump can start a lawsuit to question the legitimacy of the polls

BY BALLOT OR BY BULLET

(shot)

He can try to Hofer it.

We'll see when the time comes.

It's time to purge the traitors especially if they try to undermine our electoral process. We know Hillary doesn't have the same level of support Trump does and we know there are plans to rig the election. If Hillary gets appointed next Queen by King Nigger's goons then it is up to us to water the tree of liberty once again as it is beginning to wilt.

All he had to point out was that bernie should have challenged himself. Past that, it's a common tactic on both sides to challenge. US courts weigh in all the time.

Problem is with the presidential general, soI have time and expense is taken that a rerun is usually out of the question, and courts usually don't want to lay a heavy hand down for fear of reprisal.

That's why, along with his tremendous support, people suggest civil war. It's a super legitimate option that we don't want to take.

Hillary clinton revealed Top Secred information when she talked about the 4 minute timer from order untill missile launch.

It is TS/NC2 classified and anyone else revealing it would face court-martial

Yes FBI. And you're on the wrong side.

Give me liberty or give me DEATH!

I felt like something was up with that. This bitch literally can't go 5 minutes without breaking the law.

fucking lol we need to spread this shit

this bitch can't even stop mishandling confidential material during a debate

Do you know where we are?

join us FBI/DOJ

JOIN US

Haha is that legit, do you know that for sure?

I don't think that is legit. I knew that it was a very short window before tonight.

People on TRS forum who used to have clearance said so.

Legit ex millitairy guy.

I hope so. At any rate all they've been blowing up are his off hand comments about that, and I think he's right. Logically you shouldn't hand over the election after you've lost if you believe your opponent is unfit for the post.

But in addition (>>7916320) I think everyone here needs to either get more ammunition, or go out and actually buy that rifle. Shit is going to be even more interesting than we hoped in early November.

CIVIL WAR 2.0: THE WHITES STRIKE BACK
BUCKLE UP FOR THE RED THRASHING OF THE CENTURY
FINALE TO TAKE PLACE IN DC AND CONSTANTINOPLE

In a sense he deprived the Media of anything really big to talk about tonight. They're going to be forced into one of two options…

Bring up more fake news stories on Trump and drum up even more hatred and distrust for them. (By extension Hillary will be effected)

or

Reports on leaks will start taking more precedence to normies because the main news stations will literally have nothing to say.

He can launch a lawsuit if there's sufficient evidence that he lost due to rigged polls - like Al Gore did. Also, if he can't win by crooked ballot, then he'll win by honest steel.

Knowing its very short is a no brainer. Thats like saying that knowing the exact positions of the USN aircraft carrier groups is the same as knowing which ocean they're in.

There are countless tidbits of seemingly inconsequential data that people have a general understanding of that you'd be shot for leaking the specifics.

PROBABLY GONNA GET FLAGGED BUT FUCK IT

May I suggest looking into unfinished lower receivers of either AK or AR variety.
There's also 9mm and .45 variety.

If he declares war, I'm in.

It is to me

I know this is illegal, but to be honest the popular vote doesn't mean jack shit in an election, the electoral vote does.

The only reason the popular vote exists if I recal is to make sure that the electorates repreesent the will of the people or some shit.

Which they don't, like in the 2000 election

SOAP BOX
==BALLOT BOX== ← YOU ARE HERE
JURY BOX
AMMO BOX

dammit

Materials Needed:

1 AK-47
1 twist-tie
and lots of ammunition

How it Works:

Stages of action in a semi-automatic AK-47:

1. Cock the rifle - The trigger Sear (the sear is the "catch")
holds the Bolt-Carrier in a ready-to-fire position.

2. Pull the trigger - The bolt is released causing the firing pin
to strike the shells primer thereby firing the bullet.

3. Piston comes back - Due to the pressure of the shells powder
exploding the "gas" piston is forced back moving the bolt-
carrier assembly along with it to re-cock the rifle.

4. Missing the trigger sear - If you are still holding the
trigger, the bolt carrier will miss the trigger sear and get
caught by a second sear behind the trigger sear. If you weren't
still holding the trigger the bolt-carrier would catch on the
trigger sear so you would have to pull the trigger again.

5. Release the trigger - The trigger mechanism causes the second
sear to release and the bolt-carrier moves forward stopping on
the trigger sear.

6. Now the process repeats at stage 2.

That's semi-automatic. Hmmm, if that second sear wasn't there
wouldn't the bolt-carrier just miss the trigger sear and if you held
the trigger it would just keep firing? Hell yes.

Procedure:

(It is obviously illegal to modify an AK-47 in this way. Don't!)

Remove the magazine from the receiver. Remove the Receiver Cover by
holding in the square button that sticks out the back of the cover.
Slide the Return Spring and the Bolt-Carrier with Piston assembly out
of the rifle.

Using the twist-tie, tie the second Sear back to the pin that runs
through the receiver of the rifle.

Now reassemble the weapon. Slide the Piston and Bolt-Carrier back
into the rifle. Slide the Return Spring back into the Bolt-Carrier
and slide the other end of it into its guide slot. Push the "button"
end of the Return Spring while settling the Receiver Cover back into
place.

Ammunition:

I can tell you that not all ammunition will work with an AK-47 in
this configuration. The problem is some ammo's primers are not
sensitive enough to fire when the firing pin comes back after the
first round is fired. In particular the military surplus ammo would
not work for full-auto. Go figure. Experiment with different brands
of ammo and you will find a brand that works.

Update:

December 08, 1999

Hi There,

Here in South Africa you can buy the full auto version on most street
corners, but that could get you into a bit of trouble. Much easier to
buy the semi auto at a gun store and then convert it as per your
instructions, except you also want to file the firing pin to a fine
point as it otherwise will jam 9 out of 10 times. With the firing pin
filed to a point the area that connects with the cap is much smaller
and will therefore apply much more pressure per square inch. With
this method you can use any ammo including military grade.

Ciao
Henrik J.

Final Notes:

Uh, actually doing this would be very illegal.

GLORY GLORY KEK INVICTUS

I would posit to say, there's only around 3,000 of us + more lurkers who are less involved.

I wouldn't go rushing into that sort of thing. Most of the people on here are treasurys with their brains filled with cross-referencing potential and hidden history.

If Trump ever issued a rally to arms against a rigged election there is no doubt in my mind that alot of militia, police, and military would heed the call. It's not ostensibly our fight in my opinion.

It's still war. I'm not saying let's all ammo up and buy guns even though we all seriously should, but we should definitely contribute to the war effort, whatever that may be.

The media will take his stance of not supporting her as the winner as an outright declaration of civil war. In other words, expect a lot of "how do you do fellow nazis how about a civil war" posts and threads in the coming days as the MSM attempt to fear monger. We already have had a lot of that in the past week or so and even in the debate thread #2.
You already saw this at the end of the debate where the dude said "we will have to wait to see if the peaceful turn over of power will continue as it has for centuries".
it shouldn't be too difficult to recognize civil shill war threads from real discussion about the imminent american civil war 2.0 though.

Also expect the MSM to overuse another word into oblivion, "horrifying".

DEAD
E
A
D

KIKES
I
K
E
S

NOW
O
W

If it turns out she wins via rigging he should not concede

We should absolutely go to war in that case

If a bunch of retards legit vote her in then it should be respected

Wow, don't do this. Very illegal! Morally objectable. :^)

The 14th Amendment was a guarantee of civil war. Trump threatened its realization, but it's coming whether he wants it or not, almost definitely within our lifetimes.

Does he have enough property to house you all? Can he build Trump Land?

And no doubt. I'm ammoed and gunned up atm. But purely for defense in my own home during such a catasrophe.

I'm simply trying to say I think alot of anons want a happening so bad their willing to throw themselves onto the front lines for it. This is not good considering the gift of knowledge most of us have spent countless hours absorbing.

Not yet, at least. It's a mistake and factually incorrect to assume that's what he meant. He has a crack team as well as operatives outside the campaign assembling a formidable apparatus for election integrity, stopping the steal, w/e you wanna call it.

27-7 365 days a year starting November 8

Threat? No.

IT IS A PROMISE

Numerous news articles seem to reveal that same info, so I doubt you'll have much luck pushing that meme but you can try

more room than you have at your CTR cubicle virgin nerd

Canacuck here, if this bitch Hillary starts WW3 my country's turning into a nuclear wasteland. Grow a constitution damned spine or I'll 1812 part 2 this bitch and I'll never let you live it down.

The contents of this post are satire, any similarities to people, places, or events are purely (((coincidental))) and not meant in any way to represent an endorsement of a crime of any sort
-user LLC

first lawsuits and investigations, but if it turns ugly he has the support needed to do it the hard way.

Who is we?

Its obvious Hillary is literally a traitor. To allow her to take office would be stupid of Trump or anyone in the Military that is not a NWO stooge.

I have no doubt shit is probably going to kick off in the next couple of weeks.

I hope everyone is stocked up.

Alex Jones and others who can have to do more shit like that. Public action in front of cameras really disturbs the Lügenpresse.

thanks for the theoretical information, user. I definitely will not be trying that.

;)

If your close enough to have to use full auto your doing it wrong.

It's non stop, so much keking; sounds like a riot starting for the lugenpresse

/k/ thread?

Come on anons…

Not sure if it's the case anymore, but fairly recently Vz58s were selling for hilariously cheap prices, like $250-$300 a rifle+accessories

Also SKS and Mosin prices have skyrocketed over the last few years
Shotguns are great for poorfaggin

he could say the word "Go" tonight and it would happen. The internet is on fire with open support for revolution, and I'm hearing it almost every day at work.

wouldn't you like to know

Trump is never going to concede, it's not his personality
Even if she wins, the leaks will make it look like she rigged it

Stay safe everyone, we're going places (I'm legit afraid)

I've wondered whether Trump is being backed by three letter agencies so that he would contest a rigged election to justify a military coup to keep Huma out of power. It might have started out as a Clinton plot to cripple the Republican ticket but the people assigned to the task know what is really going on and seriously tried to win.

And we all know to well that revolution is the term of the jew. (Check out E. Michael Jones book's for a look at this).

I do agree though. Trump has way more power than the left actually realizes. My observation is that multitudes of people would "Go" without a second thought.

I still hope he wins the vote and gets in office the normal way. But there is no denying the real possibility of civil war when you take into account that Trump basically has an army at his back.

Unlikely, all the three letter agencies are globalist and serve their (((masters)))

It would make sense since the leak about Trump originally being a Bill Clinton plant to hand the election to Shillary.

shotguns are cool

How can we count out the FBI? They've provided us a ton of great information. I'm not saying they're to be trusted but the likelyhood of an internal powerstruggle going on right now between agents mad they aren't prosecuting Clinton and the top level that is trying to get away with it seems to get more evidence as the weeks go by.

I got a chubby when he refused to concede. I would absolutely go to war for this man.

Plus no van FBI

This.

Holla Forums knows when it sees juicy info.

4 minutes is a very, very important piece of information. Now Russia knows the timeframe they have to strike if the button is pushed.

All im going to say is that if I'm the only one to resist if Hillary wins and my name is reported in the media instrad of an uprising, I will be seriously disapoonted.

We are taking this country back one way or the other, I don't know about you guys, but I will die for our cause if necessary.

The FBI is as dirty as any other agency.

Fuck all of them, this is a nation by the people and for the people.

Feds get gassed.

user you will not be alone, I promise.

I'm willing to fight. I don't have much else going on and there will be no future for white children ANYWHERE, EVER under Hillary.

Do you think most of us have just been shitposting and not preparing? I've already got enough material to make the entire Center for America Progress squirm. It's going to be a hell of a ride brother.

Considering all that's been revealed, Trump has every right to cast doubts on the voting process and as well as the potential outcome of this election. What irks me is how the media keeps exclusively pressing him on this as if he's only one in the race.

SHARPEN YOUR FUCKING BAYONETS FAGGOTS, FILL UP YOUR MOLOTOV CO/K/TAILS, LOAD YOUR FUCKING MAGAZINES, WE'RE HEADING TO WAR IN 20 FUCKING DAYS

SOMEONE GET THAT HIT LIST READY

BY BALLOTS OR BULLETS OUR CONSTITUTION WILL BE RESTORED.

Konachan reporting in

Okay so the only way I see anything actually happening is if November 8th Hillary wins Trump calls a press conference.

In the conference he asks his supporters to stage a protest at Washington, thousands upon thousands Trump supporters gather and it either lasts long enough to snowball and invite more people and turn into what happened in Ukraine, or it disperses after a day.

Or do you think people will actually start taking down the power grid or something.

It appears the information she provided is a trap. 4 minutes is a -LONG- time to get nukes in the air. The purpose of a hair trigger is immediate launch. Smells like bait tbh. Worth an investigation though.

Bong here. Sharpening my assault spoons as we speak, lads.

The US justice system is a kangaroo court owned by republicans and democrats. Try again.

…Hey how about you help with the Assange situation. Throw spoons or give him wifi access lulz

You'll have my zombie ass user.

Nice dubs
But the electoral college is meant to vote people into the presidency based on each states population. The congressional congress almost fell apart because of the way population representation was done. Meaning we would have no America if it wasn't for a compromise between the senate and population representation. Also a more modern reason we have it around is so the president can't say he was elected by the people and the people elected me alone so thats not a defense if they try to impeach them.

I agree with you on that we need to work on some effective counters to this.

Should any candidate conceded an election when there is video proof of professed voter fraud? Secondly who else in the past has questioned elections? We need to compile a list of examples of other candidates speaking up about rigged elections. And examples where it was challenged, bush v gore is the first I can think of off the top of my head but there have been several others.

The other big flub was overturning roe v wade. They are going to hammer him on that until election day.

It's been a long day my bad I'm re-reading and some of what I've said makes no sense.

Didn't general petraeus fuck up and get a misdemeanor charge of mishandling classified information? Yet this bitch can't even get a single charge?
She's left sensitive documents in a fucking Russian hotel for christ sakes.
and she calls trump the "jewtin plant".

There were "black" programs to actually handle that issue. But it didn't work at all and it fucking failed. The US power system is pretty vulnerable. But not as vulnerable as people make it out to be. Only 1st world nation hotspots can compare.

The justification per Comey is that had Hillary been a regular employee at State, she would have been subject to some moderate sanctions, but she quit and that makes her immune. She din du nuffin, also don't look at the leaks because the other major nuclear power clearly exposed them for no reason other than to cause chaos in our election.

why do that when you can just slap a fucking rubberband or a hair tie around the trigger and just bumpfire the shit out of it?
it's just as accurate.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I agree, nothing to see here goys.

get the fuck out of here larpscum

I pledge allegiance to the Trump of the United States of America, and to the Reich for which He stands, one nation under God-Emperor, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

GAS THE KIKES, CIVIL WAR NOW

I am hoping its a threat and a declaration.

We cannot afford to leave this up to the corrupt system which these people still have the gaul to call a 'democracy'.

Trump wins.
Period.
And if he doesn't, then we go to war.

Hey, he could be President of the Confederate States.
The South will rise again.

Trump has already won.

The only remaining question is whether or not the traitors realize the game is over and concede gracefully or if they flip the table.

Is it too early to declare war? Should we wait for the rigged election count, or attack now while we have the element of surprise?

Don't be a loon, bin that spoon m8

SOLUTION.

1. All patriots take election day off work.
2. Vote in advance if you can, if not vote in the morning.
3. Drive/fly/march on DC in droves.

As election results come in, let DC be flooded with 1 million plus Trump supporters.

Not on /k/ that's for sure. I don't mind larpers but damn if I want keyboard warriors trying to strategies a fantasy fight, that's left field thinking that allows jew-tier elements to creep in and subvert.

Brit here. You Americans better go all out if Trump 'loses'. Just like Spain in 1936, you will face a choice. Make the right one.

International Nationalist Brigades when?

I doubt Civil War would happen.

There are more than that. Active User count is an inaccurate measure of how many people are posting here.

Cute, but they really should have highlighted the quality of the damn thing for its price.

That’s correct, three letter agencies! This is all we number. Nice and tiny. Not a real threat.

GEAR UP

Serious advice here. If Trump does not win, then do not immediately go out and start shooting shit up. Start now, make plans, get in touch with other anons, why aren't you dropping throwaway emails? Get a structure in place. After a while, maybe some months, you will be ready. The key is planning. Don't rush into this with lone wolf attacks. Organise, and do some good. Study Spain in 1936, it's the closest parallel.

Godspeed and good luck.

There have always been estimates and alleged leaked information, and that isn't where the crime is. The line is crossed when an official source conclusively releases said information, though.

hope you're behind 7 proxies m8

I'm a bong, what are they going to do? I'm not doing anything, just offering hypothetical advice.

You hear that, FBI/GCHQ?

pretty sure thats illegal in bongland
advice could be triggering to pakis

Genocidal Civil war starts when the fuhrer gives the order to unleash hell on the kikes and non-whites.

I've been so ready for this day to come, but now I need symbols to signal to y'all, and more ammo. Suggestions?

This. It would be weak for Trump to say he would accept the results. He literally can't say that or he'd lose a lot of respect from people. I'm sure he's confident that he'll win, but in the event that he doesn't, he'll launch TrumpTV and become more powerful than they could possible imagine.

I cant see how hillary wins without a civil war. She is undeniably guilty of multiple things that would get you or i jailed. She undoubtably is trying to rig the election. She is unquestionably being pushed by special interest groups to serve them.

If she "wins" there is zero hope for the changes the US needs to happen democratically. Therefore bloodshed is unavoidable. Hope you have your shit together burgers, i have a horrible feeling shes going to be successful in rigging the election.

Will be watching from across the pond with huge interest.

Order of the eastern star?

Wrong.
That would be excluding the lurkers.
There are 5 lurkers for every 1 poster.

Who stands to profit the most from an American Civil War? Why is this narrative being pushed so hard?

Are you being deceived Holla Forums?

Who the fuck are you?
They don't want a civil war, they just want civil unrest. A civil war would hurt their shekels, and has the potential of igniting world conflict and the ousting of the jew yet again.

I have absolutely no compunctions. If Don says put on your MAGA cap, grab your guns, and X, I'm not going to stop for a last cup of coffee on my way out the door.

hi 4cuck & welcome.