John Oliver Joins Disney’s Live-Action ‘The Lion King’

John Oliver Joins Disney’s Live-Action ‘The Lion King’

thewrap.com/john-oliver-joins-live-action-lion-king-zazu-bird-exclusive/

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/01/simba-will-be-gay-in-upcoming-live-action-lion-king-remake-disney-confirms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

COME ON GUYS

MAKE SCAR SCARFPT AGAIN

it's the part he was born to play

CAN YOU CHECK THE TIME TO-NIGHT
WHAT YEAR IT CURRENTLY IS?==COME ON, GUYS, IT IS TWENTY FIFTEEN NOW
GO AWAY YOU RACIST

why?

why any of this?

Something doesn't add up here

How the hell would a live action Lion King movie even work?

Like the Jungle Book one, CGI animals and backgrounds but with human actors marketing that says it's live-action, SO IT'S LIVE ACTION, YOU NERDS.

Jungle Book had Poojeets in it, creatures that are human like while Lion King nothing like that.

maybe they're gonna use actual animals and then add voices to them, like Babe

Problematic much?

Yes, ( ( ( W H I T E ) ) )

Will Stephen Kangz write the script?

Its not like this shit movie can get any worse.
pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/01/simba-will-be-gay-in-upcoming-live-action-lion-king-remake-disney-confirms/

Furries will love this

Why? For what reason? Didn't he have a girlfriend in the original that the song "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" is about? Who'll be his love interest then since iirc there were only female lions in the movie beside his dad and Scar.
Faggots need to be gas.

It's probably like Homeward Bound where they use real animals but animate fake mouth flaps or something.

this is a crazy idea, but they could create a new character

this may be a crazy idea, but if they gender swap Nala

They'll film a couple of minutes worth of lions and zebras and whatever, and then paint over it with CGI. They'll probably have Andy Serkis jumping around as Timon or the shaman monkey, making it count as """""live action""""" but the end result will be just like the Jungle Book.

Friendly reminder that The Lion King was a blatant plagiarism of Kimba the White Lion.

no one cares. intellectual monopoly laws stifle creativity.

Aladdin was also a ripoff of The Thief and the Cobbler, a film which took 30 years to make and was completely drawn by hand, even for it's 3D-looking sequences. And it got beat by just one year, so everyone thought it was a cheap ripoff and reviewers shat on it. If I was Richard Williams I would've declared war on Jewlywood that minute and gone out guns blazing, or sue the bitches for plagiarism along with Kimba's creator.

i hope a real lion kills him on camera.

maybe he shouldn't have taken 30 years

The only thing good about Thief and the Cobbler were the animations themselves, all the rest was shit. He might as well have spent those 30 years doing a graphic novel.

Remember how much success the new Beauty and the Beast did by including gays and niggers in renaissance France? Remember the new Beauty and the Beast at all?

I knew there was one coming out with Emma Watsername but did it really come and go already? This summer seems to have been really feeble as far as "hype" goes. Nothing seems to have real staying power.

It came out in march.

BRAVO FUCKING BRAVO
i mean atleast jungle book had a child actor so everything wasn't CG

What's the point? There are no human characters in that movie.

Holy fucking this board is cancer. Theres barely any fucking niggers in BATB they arent even secondary characters thats how little screentime they have all the main characters are white.

Also yea I remember it because its one of the only good movies this year.

It grossed 1.3 billion and came out in March

Why CGI

why not costumes

t. furry

Maisie should be in it too tbh.

As hyena? She wouldn't need makeup or cgi

Rude!

Did you watch the movie? I've seen multiple people comment online saying Lol what was the gayshit people were sperging about there was none of that. There literally wasnt jack shit, the film again is about heterosexual shit and Kevin Kline, Emma Watson, Luke Evans, Dan Stevens and ewan MCgreggor are white

Also
Not even talking about now but you know the Moors took over france yea?

They are barely in it, again I hate black people it was actually a good movie because they were barely in it and not forced just background charcaters

I fucking love when uneducated hipster cucks like you try to spout the memes you read on tumblr as if they were history.
Here's a tip you retard, moors weren't french nobility.

Sure you do, you sure convinced us.

your worship of the munter blinds you to many things.

sage for munter

sage for munter

North African sandnigger spotted and reported.

I am not a maisefag

Im white as can be

Ill say it again, the niggers are barely in the fucking thing not enough to warrant a discussion so fuck off

Zidane spotted and reported.
Time to leave now.

Emma is a munter too?

Should have had him voiced the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. Unless he is going to go on about walls, 2 scoops, and other shit besides current year.

What the fuck is this? There better be a scene where Simba drinks some water so we can prove that it really does turn the frikkin frogs gay.

Fucking hell, I cannot even read this article, much less imagine what the actual thing will look like
>(((Seth Rogen)))
>(((Bill Eichner))), who is also a faggot
How worse can it get?

Also lets not forget who is directing: (((Jon Fafreau)))

>A Disney spokesperson confirmed the LGBT storyline will be central to the film.

This is like reading an Onion News article.

Look at the fucking articles on that site. I looked over it and thought it was a satire site, then I found out it's legitimate.

She isn't? She was born in Paris and is 1/32 german…..use google images shes hot af

>(((Benjamin Cohen)))

Imagine the millions of clueless parents who are going to buy tickets for this and then awkwardly sit there as two actors pretending to be animals swap saliva and grab each other's balls on an enormous screen.

Favreau was born in Flushing, Queens, New York, the son of Madeleine, an elementary school teacher who died of leukemia in 1979, and Charles Favreau, a special education teacher.[2] His mother was Jewish (of Russian Jewish descent)

Main characters:

Simba = Donald Glover (nigger)
Pumbba = Seth Rogen (kike)
Mufasa = James Earl Jones (nigger)
Zazu = John Oliver (kike)

Kikes and niggers everywhere.

James Earl Jones is the only acceptable one, plus he is reprising his role as Mufasa

The only thing you got right was that 2017 has been fucking dire in terms of cinema.

Fuck off, hotpocket. The only reason you defend that anti-white bullshit is because it has Emma Watson in it. Disney directly destroys the minds of young goyim, that's their job.

Can't remember which year in recent times have been anything but that. War for the planet of the apes this friday might be decent, the previous one was. Dunkirk releases next week, so Bravo Nolan will save us once more.

emma is a goddess and you should be grateful for any kino she graces with her presence.

Wtf
Surprise surprise

again niggers are barely fucking it it

It is disneys only good film in forever, because they let the director have full control, he was a musical director and wrote the screenplay to Chicago and it shows because its very coherent.

This is also true

waifufags are pure cancer

Just admit you don't even like films

That can only be a good thing. Normie parents will go in expecting a rehash of wholesome, family-friendly entertainment and be exposed to what is hopefully over the top and gratuitous propaganda.

You niggers fell for the bait but the movie is so kiked that this may not be a prank for long

>>>/suicide/

BASED BLACK MAN

He is a nigger.

he's an honorary white man

10/10