Laintracker

Tor users cant post pictures: https:// my.mixtape.moe/foqhwh.png
Laintracker is a private torrent tracker website, owned and operated by Sophia Michelle Andren, aka "Seph". This information is not hard to find, nor is it anything private. It's plastered on the website she uses for academics (https:// razorbelle.com), as well as a website set up for independent web projects (https:// sandren.com). She presumably lives in New York City, falling within US jurisdiction. The US hates piracy, and will probably do anything to stop it, small and large, correct? So then torrent site owners should try to protect seizure of the site and the arrest of the owners with strong opsec, correct? Well then why is there someone running a torrent site, while linking personally identifying information to it? Because she doesn't understand what she's doing. She links her illegal site to her name and then links her paypal and coinbase to the funding of an illegal site. What the actual fuck seph.

If you don't want to get caught in a shut-down torrent site, leave laintracker now.

Other urls found in this thread:

razorbelle.com/public/image/me1.jpg
razorbelle.com/public/image/me2.jpg
aliceinwire.net/image/alice.jpg
arisuchan.jp/information.php
arisuchan.jp/q/res/1433.html#1435
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with all the lainchan shit all of a sudden?

there has always been a sizable overlap in people and now with drama shit going on people take it apart

Your pic 404'd. If it's the same one you posted on Arisuchan, I've got it here. Broken into two pictures because i'm a 1080plebian.

sauce?

Lainchan was such a nice place. Shame the incompetent admin and the 4chan Holla Forums retards ruined it.

It's really like I'm in a libreboot thread!

lol
razorbelle.com/public/image/me1.jpg

Yeah, that's a man

Why are lainfags so cringey?

cute one though razorbelle.com/public/image/me2.jpg

You're joking, right? Look at that nose.
>aliceinwire.net/image/alice.jpg
Gentoo is better at everything, including traps.

Kalyx left and runs lainchan.jp/arisuchan.jp now. lainchan.org has been improving ever since he left, but I only really browse /Ω/.

He ragequit. See arisuchan.jp/information.php

Response from Seph:

As for the contents of your original post, I may be naive, but I don't see how it is a big fucking deal. It is a tiny community torrent tracker. It is less likely of being shut down by the government than this website being shut down by Funimation. In the unlikely event that there was a serious government inquiry, I would just fucking delete it without hesitation. It's not that important in the scheme of things and no amount of OPSEC is going to protect an American citizen from the United States government.

As for concerns for user privacy, if you are foolish enough to sign up for a torrent tracker using your work email address, that's on you. I cannot help you there. Also do you know how many Americans have gone to prison for torrenting? Zero. Stop fearmongering.

As for my OPSEC, what do you want me to do? Delete myself from the internet? End my professional career? I've never understood the fear some people have over people knowing your real name or other absolutely insensitive personal information. Every single person that you run into in real life knows more about you than you know about me: your approximate age, eye color, hair color, height, weight, and likely your name and where you live. Do you get murdered because of it? No. Stop being obnoxious.

Some may be put off by my very public online persona, but it kind of comes with the territory. I don't expect you to do the same.

All that being said if someone would like to take over the tracker, I'd be fine with that.

They are valid points though.

source: arisuchan.jp/q/res/1433.html#1435

Does this mean I don't have to watch a 2d4u chinese cartoon in order to not get v& for denying Santa?

the absolute state of lainfaggots
I thought the point of being cyberpunk was the boner you get from autistic opsec
Why do trannies always respond to reasonable concerns like its the end of the world. That image board is as good as dead if this is who is running it.