Obama's half brother accuses Hillary of hating "frog named Pepe"

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/788875017312493569
archive.is/ecB6N
Life is a fucking meme, this timeline is to ridiculous and silly to be the real one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama#Paternal_relations
archive.is/0wABk
cnn.com/2016/01/11/politics/joe-biden-barack-obama-financial-help/
archive.is/ub5TU
washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-biden-rapport-transcends-the-office-this-relationship-is-personal/2016/01/13/7aa89e86-b96c-11e5-b682-4bb4dd403c7d_story.html
archive.is/jsKIC
publiceye.org/pnac_chart/pnac.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now all we need is for Trump to ask Hillary at the debate why she made her goons publish a statement on her website about a racist green frog

dis nigga

how come the half breed brother is a faggot but the full black is based af?

racemixing. not even once

Racemixing is a fucking sin.

It sucks that half-black/half-anything mixed race people always look black, act black, identify as black, and then call the other half of their ancestry racist and shit on it. Like, what is so fucking great about being black if black people themselves complain about every other race of people treating them like shit?

Seems that his brother obama must have his hands tied and cant speak against hillary. His brother clearly sees the bullshit.

True that. In all seriousness, racemixed mystery meat is worse than full blooded anything. The problem is that mystery meat mutts inherently have no identity of their own. And this causes them to lean far more towards cultural marxist SJW bullshit. Basically, their subconscious is screaming "IF I CAN'T HAVE AN IDENTITY, THEN NEITHER SHOULD ANYONE ELSE!"

This guy's a meme factory.

We elected the wrong Obama.

Barack Obama Jr. isn't even a real Obama.

how new are you?

he doesn't really look like either tbh

But he does look a lot like Obama Sr.'s other mulatto son.

I'd be cool with Malek being president until the inauguration so we don't have fucking war in Russia.

No I don't care that he was born in Kenya.

am i living in real life

Is that chinese the mother?

Why the fuck wasn't this guy president?
He seems to actually love America.

He's already enjoying his visit to America.

Kikes hate to see bad goyim like him in power. Why do you think the yids love to create a fissure in a nation just to worm their way in there?

I like his hat.

FUCK OFF REDDITOR GARBAGE

Really emphasizes his Africanness. He has much more black cred than his brother Barry.

Corrupted, shekels, deposited, ect.

get out, you piece of garbage.

What the fuck are you mumbling about you schizophrenic faggot?

CTR shills

USA belongs to White Man. Nonwhites should not be allowed to become Presidents. In fact they shouldn't exist in USA.

G-GUYS D-DO I FIT IN Y-YET?

You can want to kick blacks out of your country and know that the vast majority are scum and still offer praise to a black individual. Theres no contradiction there. There is an upper limit of the bell curve

How does it feel to not have a leg to stand on?

That is the ultimate burn.

I don't really understand this one

You make yourself too obvious, nigger-lover. Keep trying to poison the well

All niggers are enemies regardless of their intelligence, and none should exist anywhere near a white nation.

Who could have imagined two years ago that Pepe the Frog would be a genuine source of debate in the US presidential election?

Keep reaching for the stars, champ!

Ha ha!
This guy sure is way fucking better than his faggot brother. Funny how the niggerer brother that actually comes from Africa is by far the more based. Sorry King Nigger, but you can't run as a white man, then govern the country like a nigger.

Feel free to throw more insult at me. Everyone knows you haven't brought a single point to this conversation.

Honestly the only blacks I have ever liked were from Africa. That is why we must return them to their natural environment.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Half his posts are ripping king nigger apart.

what a horrible family lineage

keep trying, redditcuck.

He's said he was friends with Gaddafi

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

Dubs confirm you get the rope, very soon.

He's not even his real half-brother. Obongo is a product of cuckoldry.

GTFO cuck, no one here likes you or your faggotry.

KYS

Confirmed!

Ouch!

HE ACTUALLY DID IT!

Holy fucking kek

His bantz is amazing

Protip for the newfags: you can be racist without being an asshole. Yes, blacks on a macro scale are inferior to whites. This doesn't mean you can't work with them or be their friends or show them any basic decency. This guy has done nothing wrong and seems to be a good person so I see no reason to sperg out and treat him like shit just because he's African.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama#Paternal_relations
THE MEMES JACK!

This.

KEKKKK

This man deserves a cigar.

ebin bantz

Okay, he can stay here fuck me if Trump doesn't make him his own personal shitposter.

i feel like this is gonna turn out like tay….

i never thought about redpilling the siblings/children of politicians…. makes sense that it could work, given most siblings/children are recalcitrant towards family

Dubs confirm digital giganigga…the Bantu of Bantz!

How does Malik feel about his brother sexing and marrying a tranny?

Imagine the shitstorm if Trump proposed to shillary during the final debate.

"You can be my second wife"

wtf i love obama now

Well maybe if he was Chinese

And to think if Obama's life was slightly different, he'd be like this guy.

lol

Seriously, it just cracks me up that Obama's own brother supports the man he's trying to destroy. Maybe this is why Obama's so salty about Trump.

Wow Obama has to be a Muslim.

super rekt. answer that.

oh it's real alright
remember in this timeline the holocaust never happened

All these are gold.

these feels

Twatter's black zimzam.

this guy reminds me of a nigger version of Tay

Feels

lol
I never thought I'd like an Obama

reality has gone too far

OBAMA 2024

He's funny for an Obama

BEST OBAMA

current fucking year

I read somewhere that Malik is Barack's brother that he barely acknowledges as being alive and doesn't care about at all. Barry's such a cunt.

Africans > dindus > halfbreeds

HOLY SHIT YOU PARANOID STORMFAG

this can't be real

I think the thing that really unsettled him about his visit to Africa was how little he cared.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

WEW

Holy shit what have you guys done to this man

Good to know. I never did like those subhuman Swedes. No where near the intellectual capacity of us Germans.

THAT

FUCKING

NIGGER

I have never hated Obongo more than I do after reading that tweet. Motherfucker sold out his own kin for kike shekels.

Id pay attention to that too.

;DDDD

Barack is a fucking prick.

WEW LAD

TOPKEK

$500 deposited

I mean cum on. I'm not complaining though, some of his tweets roasting his brother or clinton are golden.

FUCKING
REKT

this, also the women/men testosterone distribution tends to be….inverted. The women get into all that "KILL ALL WHITEY, NO FUKK DAT KILL ALLLLLL TEH MENZ" feminist shit. The men become pussy Obummers.
The only ones I've seen get around this went full weeb (aka rejecting all western culture at once) and basically become linguistically indistinguishable from japs. They really dive into that shit hard. (pretty much any "coloured" dude in the mugen scene for one. That one Mormon groid BLM pretends doesn't exist was one of those.)

Hot damn.
I always thought it was fun "Idiocracy" was intended to be so "terrible" but wrapped around to being crazy-awesome like the Mad Max world due to sheer comical insanity.
Only really bad thing other than the ice cube IQs was Monsanto somehow took over the whole joint.
That doesn't really make a lot of sense since it's dumbass city-slickers that buy all their processed shit without question. As far as their industrial side goes, it usually gets so far due to subsidy contracts. (ie like HMOs if you don't use from a list of pre-approved pesticide chemicals you don't get the full subsidy)

kikebarters gotta kike

WEW

fuck Christie, I hope he gets AG instead. He's fixin' to go full out Idi Amin here.

archive.is/0wABk
Anyone got his ear and it won't get lost in the noise? This shit goes gr8 with that.

It gets worse than that, actually.
cnn.com/2016/01/11/politics/joe-biden-barack-obama-financial-help/ archive.is/ub5TU
washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-biden-rapport-transcends-the-office-this-relationship-is-personal/2016/01/13/7aa89e86-b96c-11e5-b682-4bb4dd403c7d_story.html archive.is/jsKIC
He went absofuckingretardedly out of his way to assist Biden's family through their cancer ordeal while leaving his own relations to die.
He'd rather treat a corporate stooge's family like he should've treated his brother's.
A stooge that… publiceye.org/pnac_chart/pnac.html
(spoilers: they're all "neocons." Apparently Obama's racial confusion led him to become a closet yid, like that Ethiopian sect.)
So, he had the time to go visit him, and the money to try and save them. He did neither.
Any wonder why Malik's got such a raging hateboner?
Also would lel if it turns out at some point his sick children were given CGI's useless drugs through Clinton's african aid program CHAI. Talk about double-dipped fuckery!

top kek

Obama's daughters are smoking weed and twerking like whores. He clearly does not give one shit.

Polite sage since this guy posted days ago.