Bob ''Lets get this Shoah on the road'' Chipman

Lets discuss MovieBob. Is he dare say /ourguy/?

there is literally nothing wrong with eugenics as long as no one is forced to get sterilized against their will

What did he meme by this?

maybe he wants to prevent himself from reproducing

I think that if you are never going to be truly effected by eugenics you really don't have anything to lose advocating for it.

Hot Wheels supporting eugenics is one thing since he actually managed to have sex. Blob has no legs to stand on

Well he was doing a damned fine job of ensuring that even before mentioning eugenics.

He has legs, he's just such a fat fuck they can't support the weight.

Bob's a faggot, but I can't disagree with him there. At the very least a kind of soft eugenics seems like a very good idea. Don't outright stop anyone from breeding but create incentives for the right people to breed while disincentivising the wrong people.

Bob wants different Eugenics from what you want. He wants to kill the people who bullied his fat autistic ass all his life. He wants to keep the freaks and retards.

But according to everyone that lnows bob he was never actually bullied. In fact in highschool he trued to bully smaller nerds until a chad told him to stop picking on them and Bob ran to the teacher crying about how he was being bullied by everyone else. I miss the cow threads

Figures he'd be one of those kids. That's basically his internet career.

wtf I love Chad now

/r9k/ actually has a really good pro chad thread going on about why they are chads. They aren't just handsome, /fit/, and skilled in socialization. Actual Chads, and not beta pretender Bretts, are genuinely good people and look out for others which is why everyone loves them. They don't need to bully or brag because they already know they are better than everyone else.

This is true
Chads were always nice to me, I just had a bad attitude

Me too. Chad who grew up on my street went out of his way to help me through highschool and is my best friend to this day.

There should be movies about this

His opinion isn't wrong but the fact that it's coming from HIM is hilarious.

Thanks for ruining /r9k/ normalfags. This is why /v9k/ was created.

Hey, we have feelings too, y'know.

Nigger I am a 37 year old kissless handholdless hikki virgin literally living off social security for autism.

You are the filthy normalfag.