What is leftypol's general stance towards

Hezbollah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NOcGQzIHCpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am somewhat sympathetic to them along with the SSNP, despite being tied to Shia Islam they are still a somewhat progressive force in Lebanon.

they're about as good as an islamist militia can get. anti-sectarian, actively trying to preserve secular Lebanese society. kicked IDF's ass TWICE. Kills ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc. women can participate to an extent.

obviously they're not leftist revolutionaries, but they are fighting imperialism and doing a good job of it, which is more than most groups can say.

Another of many data points for why alliances with right-wing forces for the sake of "anti-imperialism" always end up empowering said forces.

basically this. Outside the kurds, Hezbollah is the least shitty militant group in the Middle East.

I don't find much to like about the Kurds

kill yourself

Classic | The Sword Writes With Blood - Resistanc…: youtu.be/NOcGQzIHCpk

Not before I take out everyone around me

Israel is a good boy who has done nothing wrong ever.

The arabs constantly start wars to try to exterminate all jews and then complain when they lose and and refuse to acknowledge their defeat; instead choosing to whine constantly through all their media about DA ZIONIST OPPRESSOR ;((((((( paired with their slick manipulative editing skillz on par with Venezuelan opposition? I have zeroooooooo sympathy. Israel should get literally all the land fuck everyone else.

Fite me

Crashing this world with no survivors

Found the jew

0/10 kill yourself

Not an argument.

They are more Turd Position/Center Left than right wing.

Being raised in a shia family, i'm sympathetic. I actually know friends-of-friends who are part of it. The non-military wing is undoubtedly very beneficial, and in fact, they're necessary.

I don't expect them to be epic marxists. what can you do, eh?

Who needs arguments when we can inanely shitpost and drive all jew sympathizers off this board with pure ego dik might

They seem to work with the Lebanese Communist Party to an extent.

Fuck off Zionist shill

I disagree .

/thread

Yeah, with party which is hardcore tankie.
That says more about Communist Party of Lebanon then about Hezbollah. Analog to the fact that Communist Party of Donetsk works with pro-russian fascists doesn't make those fascists better cause they work with tankies, but make tankies worse