Are sicilians white?

I understand that the Sicilians have some Negro DNA, but are they still considered white despite this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, sorry. Go be a nigger somewhere else, Luigi.

I'd say yes, though the south have a tendency to act like niggers.
I can hardly blame them though, they were bombed to hell and back during ww2 and everything was rebuilt by the mafia: another classic case of the USA getting in the way and letting criminals and terrorists hold a region by the throat.

Personally when I try to differentiate humans and subhumans I think about their culture and you gotta admit sicilians have a wonderful culture, especially regarding food.

sicilians are the scum of italy, worse than albanians and gypsies combined

I understand that slide threads are created by shills, but can I still post in them despite this?

Yes, but are still scum.

sage, report and hide cuckchan tier threads

Nice D&C Baruch, shouldn't you be learning the talmud. Italian girls are fucking hot btw.

Dubs confirm, well done.

Only my father's fathers side is from Sicily.

Wait, why the Talmud? Are Sicilians Semitic?

daily reminder that sicilians, like all southern italians, are subhuman savages who deserve nothing but genocide

sicilians are white tbh

sicilians and greeks are turkroach tier

sorry lad the data says otherwise

No.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

We have to draw the line somewhere.
Look at their appearance, how they behave.
Aggressive, base, greedy, inferior.

Arabs.

Are Sicilian threads now the preferred slide thread?

No because OP is a kike.

you shoud follow this good goy's example and get your education from hollywood

they're not so different irl

I was just curious because a good portion of my ancestry comes from Sicily. Enough that my dad says I have naturally olive skin.

"White" is just what colonial mutts of vague European ancestry call themselves to pretend they are somewhat better than their dark skinned fellow mongrels.