Why do Syrians look European?

Pic is the Assad family. Elder is Hafez al-Assad, father to Bashar. To me they look like they could come from anywhere in Europe south of Germany, except a few of Bashar's swarthy sibs.

Hafez had brown/light brown hair and the physiognomy of an English actor in a Hammer Horror film. Why do many Syrians look more white than for example Greeks, Romanians, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

westhunt.wordpress.com/
unz.com/gnxp/
youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're the descendants of the evolutionary link between negros and caucasians

Much better slide thread ctr. You stepping up your game.

But no ty

Josh Dolin
Adrienne Watson
Amanda Karpay
Elizabeth Shapell
Matt McClure
Rebecca Charen
Benjamin Fischbein
Burns Strider
Ellie Cohen
Elizabeth Price
Johan Newman
Benjamin Williams
Caryn Lenhoff
Daniel Wessel
Karla Towle
Kathleen Kennedy

i like to think of greeks and italians as the good versions, and arabs/jews as the evil versions

go back to cuckchan /his/

They might have light skin and eyes, but their skull structure is not European.

On the off chance that op actually cares: because the actual Syrians are Phoenicians which are basically classical Greeks for all intents and purposes.

Now fuck off.

It's almost as if the elite of Muslim society tend to be Europid in both attitude and genetics while the average Mud is part nigger, part Arab and part Mongol.

Ha ha, okay buddy. Count the gypsies sure, don't count the actual romanians.

Where's your sage?

persia and all countries bordering the mediterannean were white

they all descend from the caucases

then some filthy half nigger half caucasoid freakshows came up from the depths of the saudi peninsula to ruin their quality bloodlines forever

Or..
Wew.

sage

Because the persians were Ayrians

No, some Syrians look like Mediterranean Europeans. Most of them are filthy arabs.

Alawites, Christians, Yazidis etc. are remnants of the area's original population before the arab invasions.

The middle easterners of old looked a lot more European, except with darker hair and slightly different facial structure and skin tone.

The groid DNA has crept in over time, and now you have these ugly mutts shitting up the place.

Thank you Dr. Professor Time Traveller.
Now fuck off.

Why do people somewhat genetically similar to Europeans sometimes look European?

They don't, kill yourself

There are some in Iran as well, and guess who's next on the ZOG list?

Yezidis have some of the purest whites in the M.E which is why the jew sponsored Islamist groups aggressively try to breed them out by raping their women and killing the men.

Just like in South Africa. They just go all in with these populations because people will notice less since it's down there where they fight for "muh freedumbs" already and the goyim never react to "collateral damage" anyway.

They have sought out and are seeking to choke the life out of all white populations on the earth at once.

Nope.

people are killing eachother anywhere at any time why…
it's what makes niggers niggers.

everything is fucking retarded.

Many "brown" countries have an separate class of "white-ish" people. You can find some even in northern Africa. That doesn't mean you should go claiming that Africans are white. These people are a small minority.

There was a guy of Syrian descent in my high school. He was ginger with pale as fuck skin and freckles.

How many times has this happaned?

wow it's like Levant was white clay before arabs took over

Learn some fucking history cunt

Sage

I remember reading that the White Syrians as you are referring to them are an armenisation of medditeranid peoples. This process is close to reaching completion, the Assads are an exception in that they haven't suffered them this too much (good selection of mates).

only the ruling class is white

They don't. The elite class is always whiter than the general population.

Real story is that Middle Easterners looked different pre-Arab/Turk rape

The entirety of Anatolia was Greek, for example

I love how shills for hispanic or mudshit countries always cherry-pick the most aryan 1% of the population and try to convince Holla Forums it's indicative of the whole country.

I'm not going to bother posting stats or figures or whatever data to prove something as obvious as the sky is blue. Just take a stroll around Syria or anywhere in the Middle East and for every h'white one you see there will be 1,000 niggers.

Well yeah that 1% is the remnants of the white gods that ruled all those shit holes before the subhumans raped everyone.

They're Alawites. What's the story with them anyway?

Are alawites related to Yazidis and Kurds?

I'm not denying that white people exist in the Middle East. You can even find whites in Japan – most of them weebs.

But it's foolish to cherry-pick the four photos of blonde Syrians that exist in the world and pretend it's representative of the whole country. If Europe opened its borders to Syria, they would take in maybe 5 whites for every million shitskins.

I really do believe that there is some underlying motivation to ruin these genepools. It's not a conspiracy, but they want the world to be dark like they are and dragged to their level.

They're assyrian.
A northern african ethnic group with strong historic links to Greece, Italy, etc.

The Syrian government has long been run by assyrians despite the One Syria baathist party being a baathist party.
Until fairly recently many of Syrias assyrians considered themselves arab.

But now the war has shown the divides between the arab and assyrian populations. And people are starting to realise that the old understanding of the demographics of Syria were very very inaccurate and the Assyrian population much larger than previously believed. Millions rather than hundreds of thousands.

The ancient Assyrians and Phoenicians weren't semites.

That is because non-whites are functionally retarded so they won't catch on to the brainwashing and propaganda as easily if at all. Besides like what you said they are jealous and envious and will never be as great so just bring you down onto their level.

The middle east is a historical example of White Genocide.

Semites of all varieties have used miscegenation as a weapon of war since they crawled out of their hell hole and it is clearly documented. They poison the well so that instead of beating you they turn you into a crippled orc like them.

Assad's family and other traditional elites from the ancient Levantines and Assyrians, whereas the majority are dumb sandniggers. The ME used to be populated by whites, until they were overrun and slaughtered by Arab and NA shitskins.>>7902467

Why are there craniums abnormally large? I know phrenology is a (((debunked))) science but man its just a little creepy.

The Middle east use to be white. Negros invaded it.

The point is that the jews target those 1% specifically.

Nobody gives a shit about the muds. We just want the whites to be left alone and not fucking killes by jew sponsored Islamist groups.

Faggot.

They don't you fucking retarded shill.
Thats the ruling family. They are different race than almost every Syrian citizen, who are Arabs.

The ruling class in a lot of Middle Eastern countries are descendants of Aryans, but almost the entire population are Arab subhumans.

Well phronology is predictive if you use all the traits of the skull to determine the racial and national origin of the individual, it's only wrong when you try to correlate individual skeletal features with behaviors.

Because European blooded peoples used to dominate that entire region ?

most of the Levant, Syria, Anatolia and Upper Egypt was white at one point
the Levant got semitized by Assyrians and kikes then later arabs
Egypt got overrun with arabs
Syria also overrun by arabs
and Anatolia overrun by turks
the white races of the Middle East were the Hittites, Hurrians and some of the Egyptian aristocracy, that werent tanned golden brown by a few thousand years living in the sun
the Hittites are all dead, the Hurrians exist as a ghost in the races of the middle east, their closest living relative is the armenians
and the Egyptians are long gone, nothing but a whisper in Coptic Christian populations unfortunately

I deal with a shit tonne of syrians on a daily basis, none of them look even remotely european. I don't know what Assad's family's bloodline is, but it's not the same as the ones I'm surrounded by.

Amortie is not German
Amorites are an indigenous semitized race to the Levant/Syriac region
theres records of the small Amorite kingdom being tossed back and forth between Egypt and Hattusa in their ancient war between one another as a vassal state

This. The pre-Arab genetic substrate of the Near-East was almost identical to that of modern Southern Europeans.

Probably that whole Indo-European migration and conquest thing that happened in /prehistoryancient history

if you're referring to the Byzantine Empire then you're wrong
Anatolia under Roman rule was Celtic, Greek, Roman, Armenian, Phrygian, Scythian, descendants of Hittites/Hurrians, Luwian, Bithnyian, Macedonian, Phoenician and Illryian
a veritable melting pot of different European and Near Eastern races mostly white where the lingua franca was Greek

Are you retarded on purpose?
Syrians are brown they got ARABD there are certain ethnic groups who still look like the original inhabitants who didnt get semiticnegroid injections from rape/war.

Actual syrians are Assyrian you fucking retard

The levant is the home of Assyrians. They didn't semitize shit.

Assyria, the land of Assur is originally in what is now northern Iraq
the Assyrians spread out across the middle east and conquered most of it during the 8th century BC after the Bronze age empires had collapsed
there is Assyria and theres Syria
there are Syrians and Assyrians
different breeds and different locale
Assyria originally never had a coastline

not exactly correct going by the latest research, modern south Euros get most of their ancestry from neolithic Anatolians + paleoEuros, but the latter Anatolians weren't exactly like neolithic Levantines, and neolithic Iranians were a completely different race altogether

later on, these 3 groups basically all mixed around the near east forming, let's say, the basic middle easterner of today, which is a pretty much a mutt of these 3 types plus some other components

there is some link between neolithic Anatolians and neolithic Levantines it seems but it's not fully understood yet

The don't look like Europeans. Europe is so mudded down with muslim semen that Europeans are starting to look like them.

What the fuck is up with the shape of their head though?

Great thread for bringing the shills and retards out of the woodwork, CTR.

To answer the question, they don't look white, the look Syrian/Lebanese. A distinct group of somewhat more caucasian-looking Semitic peoples. The lower castes are full of shit tier brown niggers, the higher classes are progressively cleaner. Being Alawite or any other sect with little opportunity for outbreeding certainly helps, too. Now, they don't look European, but they do in general resemble a (((certain ethnic group))) we all know and love here on Holla Forums :^)
If you took a dna test it would place them firmly in the Levantine group, distinct from both the other muds and the whites.

Didn't mean to bump this shit thread.

Glorious Megamind genes

Dubs thread? Dubs thread

All of the Near East received a migratory and genetic settlement during the Crusades.

Plus, they probably are secretly Indo-iranian, armenian or italo-hellenic, from the Seljuk or Roman empires.

A good number are white enough for me…

Forgot pic *embarrassed*

Those are the dinaric, nexid race (think of the jews, italians and northern africans, with hooked, long nose, brownish skin, brown eyes, long lobed ears and a receding forehead) of the Caucasian subspecies, descendants from the Khoisanid race of the African races.

Subsaharan conguid negroes have unidentified DNA that no other human race (nor even the Khoisan) have, while the Caucasians have Cro-Magnid and Neanderthalid DNA and Asians have only Neanderthalid DNA.

You are a fucking idiot

Maybe if you put your superior white intellect to it you could actually achive something to bring everyone closer to your LARP nigger fantasies.

the ruling classes of these countries are white. but the average syrian is an inbred lo IQ subhuman.

Turks and arabs make the middle east non-white. look at small isolated middle eastern populations and they are all mostly white

I fucking can't even right now, at the moment. Hahaha!

You have a point but you're rude, pal.

Syrians used to be southern European whites. Then they got fucked over by the Arabs and then by the Turks. There are still pockets of the original populations there.

Nice personal attack attempt. I see it's your second image in your folder. Keep following the CTR memo with the other 17 faggots you're crammed in a room with.

What works do I read to learn about this stuff?

Syrian is the Thinking Man's ethnicity.

this headshape is common in europe

a lot of slavs have heads like this

research population genetics in general
I'm not expert myself but it isn't too hard to get the gist of it even if you don't have a solid background in biology, as long as you understand the basics of the techniques involved and the state of the art of research ATM

That's because the jews don't want to repopulate Europes white population with white Syrians.

If you haven't understood yet, they send the MUDS because they want to destroy our gene pool. Then it makes no sense to send the whites, now does it?

Besides in Europe, only a few were Syrian anyway. The whole "muh Syrian refugees" has been a scam to open up immigration. 90% have been NIGGERS from fucking Eritrea and Somalia.

The odd middle eastener, yes. But mostly NIGGERS because they are the most suitable to quickly destroy the European genome.

With half-white Syrians, even the browner ones, the next generation will not be nearly as retarded as with niggers. That's why.

BECAUSE THEY’RE FUCKING PUREBLOOD CAUCASOID, JUST LIKE NORTH INDIANS

Blow your brains out, retard.

Except no one was saying that, but you were too busy sucking cock notice. was saying that these sparse populations of whites are targeted because no one will notice or care that they're being murdered.

I have the same.
European DNA I guess.

Syria is just a Greek bastardization of the word Assyrian. Even though Greeks could not pronounce the word right makes no difference, they were referring to Assyrians in the country you would call "Syria." "Syrian" today refers only to a nationality. The vast majority of people residing in Syria are Arabs who invaded.

some Alpinid influences perhaps?

Not to mention that the term white is fucking meaningless.

White is Western Caucasians/ Western Indo-Europeans who became white in the first place because of where they lived during the last Ice Age

Eastern Caucasians mixed in with the shit skins

Levantine heritage, that's the people who originally started farming in the fertile cresent

I don't even know anything about Syria, but here I go spouting my retarded opinions

First, they don't look white. Most of them are just arabs. The ones that do look white are very, very small populations and their mixed-blood mongrels anyway so who gives a shit

Two, I imagine those small populations have genetic ties to the Greeks after Alexander the Great conquered Asia Minor

The Yezidi have strict policies not to breed with non-Yezidi and retain a caste system where the pure-whites are held in the highest reverence. This upsets the tribe so they fund Islamists to kill the men and rape the women to forcibly dilute the Yezidi to become mongrels. That is probably what has happened to those half-breeds that are among them.

The pure whites are remnants of the same people who were in India, before they were mixed and the religion was contaminated. They are the blonde giants found all over the world, in diverse places like Peru, China, Egypt and basically everywhere there was high civilization and a certain people crashed it with inflitration and race mixing.

SAME OLD STORY, SAME OLD TRICKS.

Which people, and how were they in the Americas by 1000AD?

WOW.

The Al-Assad brothers literally all look the same… But even then, Assad looks the most handsome, tallest, whitest next to the woman on the right, and impressive. It's like he won the genetic lottery or something when you look at everyone else in his family.

She literally looks like a negroid with light skin.

Neither were in the Americas by 1000AD. This ancient aryan bullshit exists only for spergs to masturbate to and drive anyone with basic understanding of how science works away from the board.

Go back to what ever hole you crawled out of faggot.

Why do people buy white sex slaves?

Because they are the best and most beautiful specimens on this Earth that'll do anything you want.
t. turkish scholar in regards to the "aryan" byzantine women

Well that pretty much answers why places that were recently rich (relatively speaking) are looking more white than ever, wouldn't it?

Holy shit that is one strange lookin, mystery meat human bean. he looks like some arab someone threw dark brown paint on. Wonders of miscegnation goy. This is the "man of the future" Kalergi and Hooten had in mind.

Alawites are white Christians who pretend to be Muslims in order to survive (the future of white Europeans).

checked
not sure if you are joking but it is called Vitiligo like what they say Micheal Jackson had.

Pic is someone who was on Americas Next Top Model.

In the Arab slave trade white sex slaves sold for 500, Arabs for 100 and Negroes for 10. I imagine with all those Harems there would be some rather "white" looking semites.

can confirm, am slav with a head like that.

Its humor lad, he looks fucking ridiculous. And that bitch in your pic being a model? Goddam society has degenerated, I guess when the genetics go to shit everything follows suit.

I guess the Gorilla/Cow look was really in that season

/thread

This is a rapidly evolving field, our understanding of ancient human population genetics is revolutionized with every passing year. The best way to keep track of recent developments in this field is by following the blogs of scientists who track these topics and interpret them in a non-ideological manner.

I recommend reading Greg Cochran's blog:

westhunt.wordpress.com/

And Razib Khan's blog:

unz.com/gnxp/

It was my understanding that only two ancient populations radiated out of the neolithic fertile crescent; the ancient Levantines who subsequently populated Europe, and the ancient Iranians who populated India and the Caucasus. I have never read that ancient Anatolians were substantially divergent from the ancient Levantines, can you please provide a link?

Alawites are descendants of Persians.

You didn't even read his post you stupid nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0

No one is "realizing" this, you fucking retard

We're older than "Shem" himself. "Semite" is a language term like Slav, but we're still sand niggers, not "Aryaaanz"

Light coloured eyes have always been in the Middle East. You do know that blue eyes originated near the Black Sea, right?

The region has always been full of Semites, especially the Levant. Arameans and Chaldeans migrated TO Mesopotamia FROM the Levant. Both groups were SEMITIC

"Syrians" and Assyrians are not the same, although the name "Syria" does mean Assyria. Syrians themselves are a mix of Semites and Indo-Europeans of various origins, from Arabs, Luwians, Assyrians, Hurrians etc. The region has been diverse for thousands of years.

Pic related. You are entirely correct, although I won't say majority are Arabs, but Arab mixed surely.

"White gods" aka indo-europeans who had small kingdoms in the region and then were conquered and ruled by Semites for thousands of years, taking civilization to heights never before reached by any "white gods", nice

they don't

look up Lazaridis "The genetic structure of the world's first farmers"
the divergence between Anatolians and Levantines is not as big as that between the latter two and the Iranian population, they seem to have some relation but are not exactly the same either

IIRC neolithic Levantines are best modeled as being part Anatolians part ancient Natufians

Melonheads. Koanicsoul is a crazy kike, but I think he's onto something with the melonheads being social leaders and the thales (bulges on the backs of the head) being autistic & altruistic scientists.

I dunno. On the face it looks very symmetrical.
Which is impressive and has a charm of its own.