New Half in the Bag

New Half in the Bag.

sage

remove this thread and not my posts retard BO

The person who cares about these retards are you

They should retire HitB and do these reviews as the Nerd Crew.

They still got it.

Did they like it?

Of course, that is what they are paid for.

So much Rich sounded like an unapologetic Sony shill.

It was a fucking bad film, the jokes were lame and since when Spiderman suit is powered by Tony Stark, also niggers 02/10

I don't think I'm even going to bother with this one. They're so boring now D:

They were always plebs.

They made their name on hours long videos nit picking Star Wars and Star Trek movies.

They haven't changed, you have.

No, this is definitely them having changed. Like you mentioned, they made their name nitpicking apart movies for several hours. Then they started doing Half in the Bag which was shorter but still very nitpicky and in detail.

Fast forward to today and they seem almost afraid to call a bad movie what it is and dismiss problems with muttering about how other people might like it. They've become the exact same type of pussyfooting meek and fence sitting faggots they make fun of in their recent videos. Despite this they and their fans are too fucking stupid to realize this and will defend them right up until the end when they shit out nothing but loot crate advertising.

They've become the exact same type of run of the mill trash "critic" that their fanboys hate without realizing that this is exactly what they are watching. If they had put out the type of shit they put out today back in 2012 their entire fanbase would have left, but these days their fanbase has been thoroughly replaced by "geeks" and "nerds" who will eat up absolutely anything they shit out in a desperate attempt to separate themselves from other "fake nerds". It won't be long until what remains of their fanbase ends up just like AIDSMoby and fatbeard. RLM has gone the way of the History Channel.

That's the point. They used to go into detail on what made a movie bad or why they didn't like it but now it's just catchall phrases and defending objectively bad movies and horrendously bad acting.

Just level with me. Should I go see nigged out Spiderman or not?

Just pirate it when it comes out in a month or two.

holy shit, I haven't watched RLM in ages and I can't believe how quickly it has changed. What the fuck.

Well my dilemma is I'm doing usual movie night with family and I can't think of anything else to go see instead.

If you want to see movies in July then maybe try Valerian? I dunno it looks interesting.

I'm waiting for Dunkirk tbh, but family wants to go to movies on thurs.

Is Baby Driver still in the theater?

Not interested.

Where I live yes.

There's Atomic Blonde but that's not really family friendly material. I guess you might have to wait. Sorry user.

I wish RLM was a bit more professional with the audio, there are times where Rich's voice has some weird reverb, also why don't they tone down his audio track during the editing of their shows, his voice is always so loud.

That's the joke, user. Rich Evans is loud. That's the joke. Don't you get the joke, user? Rich Evans is loud. Don't you get it? That's the joke.

Go see Despicable Me 3 or some shit.

My favorite part is when RLM brings up Star Wars and then goes into damage control over how much everyone called them out on their bullshit.

wtf I hate Baby Driver now

What about Michael Bay's latest masterpiece?

Who?

AIIIIIIIDSSSSSSSS XDDD

Well, to be fair, Spiderman had an 'iron man' armor.

Only true kinoisseurs, like the makers of Space Cop, will enjoy the newest Marvel capeshit.

(heiled)
Cancer? Agreed.

That was a significantly different suit. It would be nice to see that eventually show up as an actual separate thing, as opposed to just gadgets out the wazoo on the "normal" spidey suit.

SSSHHHHIIIIIILLLLLLSSSSSS!!!

Babbie Driver is a level 4 pleb detecter.

What's your opinion on this kike? He loved Spider-cuck too. Not sure if I want to watch more of him now.

How new are you?

He's too obscure for Holla Forums to care and has always liked stuff Holla Forums doesn't. He liked TFA, Mad Max, but Spider-Man is the nail in the coffin? He loved it but he also wasn't easy on it either.
His videos are funnier and more entertaining than RLM and he's relatively young so it's not like he's really all the experienced and only did reviews as a joke. He also blew the fuck out of RLM in his Space Cop review, so he's not even all that bad and even has some talent as a writer.

I've just started watching and I don't want to spend that time on another cuckold. It isn't the dealbreaker but I wanted some opinions.

He looks so punchable, I only watched him in a childhood trauma video when he ranted about how "scary" Barney the Dinosaur was. Strikes me as a cunt who values his opinions too much.

Ranted for 20 mins I may add

He's okay as a reviewer. You won't like his thoughts on a lot of movies but he's funny and entertaining to watch at least and I can somewhat respect that. He's not as memey as he was when he started out and he developed his own style in a way. I can't say for sure you'll like him.

I wouldn't say he "ranted" but he did ramble a lot about it. IIRC wasn't that video a part of some trend?

the fuck is baby driver?

What does Kike Cucklasa's dick taste like?

his reviews of reality TV shows are the only things worth watching

He shit talked Wonder Woman so he can't be that bad.

I shut it off the moment the "character comedy storyline" began

>(((Kike Cucklasa)))
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/israel/
>>>/disney/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/bernie2016/

Half in the Fag? More like Full in the Fag, amirite guys?

Lol good one, user.

Kek'd

Movie Bob is better, you retarded untermensh. He is a real white nationalist unlike Kike Cucklasa.

Other than the "he's a white boy, the police would actually care about him" bit nothing in that video is bad. They make fun of those parts of the movie because they really are ridiculous. They do occasionally say dumb things, but criticizing them every time they say something a little more progressive than an uncle Addy speech is just stupid.

i just want RLM to do another proper Plinkett review, it's the only reason I watched them in the first place.

You want another TFA video they clearly made purely for the clicks?

I like him, but I hardly ever agree with him. Same way I used to like RLM, just some guy who knows more technical details about making movies than I do.

He was, funnily enough, one of the guys who championed for RLM in his TFA review, saying they'll give it the review it deserves, and hasn't mentioned RLM since.

If he browses Holla Forums, then you need to start putting good music in your reviews again.

that meme only works when people start complaining about shit out of nowhere, not in response to someone intentionally being a tard.
what you're doing is shitting on our lawn and we come over to say 'hey, look at this fuckwad shitting on our lawn'.

No it doesn't, its a shitty deflection used by RLM fanboys who can't justify why they still watch them, and also used by people trying to bait reactions out of people on this board. It's literally just saying "you have an opinion about someone" and attempting to appear smug

For instance, Spoony is still living in my head, rent free. Does that benefit him? Does that harm me? If anything, while these idiots might be "living in my head, rent free" I'm at least armed with the knowledge to be smarter than to do anything that would financially benefit him.

Your "meme" deserves to be shitposted to death

lol gay

(You)
This tbh. It's starting to get sad now.

Thanks, its cozy in your head.

Spiderman Homecoming was good.

I know, I was gonna ask the cost of living in your head, but clearly I can't do better than rent free

He's fairly talented as a writer as well.
King Candy was a good little short for a amateur.
Also was it the Reel it In review of TFA where he said that? I can't remember.
He's probably very ashamed he used to shill for them.

Fuck you