Killed for exposing black magic

Max Spiers had a "natural dead" after texting his mom:

“Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate.”

And he was about to disclose black magic.

“He was going to expose black magic. He was going to expose some of the stuff that he was working on involving political leaders and celebrities.”

Dont know how to archive, so i gave a brief summary already qith the juicy stuff.

Mods, use all the insults you want, but please dont ban me for being too old.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/10/max-spiers-dead-death-conspiracy-theory-theories-murdered-murder-ufo-supernatural-black-magic-facebook-tweets-text-mother-fiancee-cause/
archive.is/5K6BF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If somebody knows how to archive, please do it.

heavy.com/news/2016/10/max-spiers-dead-death-conspiracy-theory-theories-murdered-murder-ufo-supernatural-black-magic-facebook-tweets-text-mother-fiancee-cause/

archive.is/5K6BF

Thanks, that was fast.

Christians v/s kekists welcomed, fun fact, most dudes pushing "fedorism" are into black magic.

Looks like the "chicken to moloch" wasnt a joke.

Eik lebuagh.

>>>/x/

His dead was real, like this:

This is not a /x/ thing.

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

wat

fuckers got me doing LBRP just in case

sad to see a good man go, rip

nice slide thread

This was probably a career change.

sage

I would support your Alex jones thread if I were 19yrs old and believed in "magic". But since you're a fucking faggot like all of /fringe/ and jonestien's 4chan audience I'll just sage this stupid shit.

Don't like it!????!

Then send me some magic! If you curse me, I wont notice because my life is already fucked

Wizard War

bump for /xpol/

It isnt about magic, the mail about killing chickens is real, check id please.

Example, we have a ignoramus with autism, then we tell him how aztecs killed people for their gods, then the ignoramus with autism said that aztecs never killed anybody to gods because gods dont exists. You get it now?

I dont think so.

Not that guy but…
Honestly after going through all the Holla Forums archives tonight and witnessing the absolutely massive amount of books from tons of different "magic" groups over thousands of years…yeah I think magic might be real.
However anything attached to infowars is usually bullshit and "real magic" doesn't come out in public like this IMO.

Even if you dont believe in that they believe in it, thats the point, even if he was a charlatan his dead is real and even if he was creating things out of his ass the mail about killing chicken to moloch is real.

If you read a little you will find that he is supporting leaks.

christians and kekists together now.

Kek priests and Knights Keklar working in unison

No…?
It's just chicken nuggets

blasphemy!

Christians only have one ally Jews!

Magic is just two things:

Art/pyschology/Propaganda
Science

Time to grow up Harry

This shit is worse than 4chan/reddit alliance forced meme.

Check their beliefs, shit is serious.

Ask Isabel or Luther.

Well, if this shit's serious, then they will begin to burn live babies inside of bronze humanoid-like bull statues.

is there a point where science and spirituality converge?
is that not the duality of a conscience bean?

snuffed by the lodge

So many special needs kids in this thread… it isnt about magic, is about what they do with our money and many "pagan/satanic rites" are based on crimes, not even jews or muslims can kill animals freely and this shit will scare a lot of mexicans and vegans.

i read somewhere he was actually investigating pedowood

That is some really evil shit.

WEW
Nice to see some oc in the wild
PRAISE KEK

Hey look another /x/ thread

Chicken means young male, the term is often used by fags, meaning that there is a good chance she is talking about a child.

hmmm ill tentatively believe that seeing as how they have used such fag terminology in many of the other threads as well as other phrases like 'bird dogging'

Seriously? well, if this guy is correct:

Then it explain why a 40 years old die from natural causes.

See this: