Who are some good evil girls from animation?

preferably obscure ones

OP, women cannot be evil, for they are an oppressed minority suffering under the yoke of fascist malehood. All female 'villains' are actually just freedom fighters striking out against a corrupt system rigged against them.

Stay strong sistahs.

You, yes you right there shitposting.
Shut the fuck up.

Holla Forums is a shit board full of stale memes and nonstop contrarianism(only redditors hate the prequels guys!), but at least they don't get triggered if someone uses a jojo pic in a post (as often as Holla Forums anyways)

>>>/jojo/

There's the one from Storm Hawks.

Ah, but SinFest is a webcomic, not an animation.

Where is this from?

Derp

Thank you.

At least it's not literally Tumblr the board, you know like this place. And now you're an over-moderated Reddit type shit hole as well with people getting banned for going against faggot Tumblr opinions.

yeah but Holla Forums is the
NOT
REAL
COMMUNISM

NOT REAL COMMUNISM

I am the real TruthSeeker, you Holla Forumsck gobbler imposter!

==FAKER!!!== stop fucking copying me! I AM the true and HONEST TruthSeeker and you are NOT real communism!

All Holla Forumsck gobblers, and not real communism.

YOU FAKE! YOU DARE BESMIRCH THE NAME OF THE SEEKER OF TRUTH!

FYI, you'll have better luck searching for "Putna" instead of the proper name "putana", which I guess is also slang for prostitute?

Not gonna happen, hotpockets.

MWAAAGH THE Holla Forums BOARD HAS ALWAYS BEEN CELEBRATED FOR IT'S MEMES! Holla Forums WILL MEME NO MEME BEFORE IT'S TIME! THERE'S TOO MUCH SHITPOSTING AROUND HERE!

Italian whore?

There's something, something about that company that makes those characters move their irises every time they zoom at their faces.

She's a tragic villain, but a villain nontheless

Jesus, kill yourself OP. We got enough already, this shit ain't cuckchan

WHERE

WAIFU YOU SAY?

Holla Forums actually being considered a real board is just one giant meme.

IT'S HIGH NOON

Is the Queen of Mars a villain?

I meant to imply that Holla Forums was still a better board than Holla Forums despite being shit but that didn't work so well.

Holla Forums is the last bastion of chan culture and Jenny Nicholson is the savior. All Holla Forums waifus are trash