Hey Morty, I turned myself into a pickle! I'm Pickle Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!

Hey Morty, I turned myself into a pickle! I'm Pickle Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!

LMAO Such random humor!! XDDD

SCRUBALUBADUBDUB

SCRUBALUBADUBDUB

Go back to reddit.

Reminder: we went from birdman and sealab to this. It's still better than the excrement Heidecker puts out. Live action was a mistake.

SCRUBADUBADUBADUB

Turning AVGN's trash like a badger.

Dr Steve Brule was their only good thing, and it was only good because John C Rielly is actually funny unlike Tim

Godamnit, now I miss Harvey Birdman again.

>>>/reddit/

SCRUBADUBADUBADUB

Feels awfully reddit in here.

SCRUBADUBADUBADUB

Why would you turn yourself into a pickle?

I think this will really surprise you and make you laugh once you figure out the great twist and subversion of logic to create humourous effect

SCRUBADUBADUBADUB!

This is one of their good scenes

SCRIMADOODADINGDIP

Sealab was never anything special. At least we still have Venture Brothers.

DRUPADRUPADRUPADRUP

Wow, look at those hand drawn pupils. Really interesting.

I'm still not getting it. :(

Hey Morty, I turned myself into a cuckold! I'm Cukckle Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!

never heard of birdman I liked sea lab

CUCKALUKACUCKCUCK

these lines will actully make into the cartoon

Tim Heidecker? More like Tim Bullprepper, amirite?

I'm not going to lie, I laughed the first time I saw it. If you are tuning into cartoons expecting high brow humor then you need to take your head out of your ass. Rick and Morty does what it wants to do and it does it well. Don't like it? Then don't watch.

It's really quite simple.

I'm not going to lie, I laughed the first time I saw it. If you are tuning into cartoons expecting high brow humor then you need to take your head out of your ass. Rick and Morty does what it wants to do and it does it well. D>>790037
on't like it? Then don't watch.

It's really quite simple.

i miss this show

I miss this meme.

wow i can't believe rick killed all those jews, holocaust did happen!

Tim is fucking nothing without Eric.
Didn't he get super butthurt over some new guys that got a show which did what he did, but they were way better than him, so he pressured [as] into shitcanning it?

God's not real Morty

LOL

I don't like anything, what now

Yep. MDE's World Peace.

To really make you laugh, comedy has to express an idea, and that idea is almost always subversive, b/c sticking to the status quo is boring. It's why conservatives simply aren't funny: they can't subvert your expectations.

If conservatives aren't funny, why do you have leftists who organize mass protests and call for censoring when we make jokes or observations of reality? If conservatives aren't funny, why is Jerry Seinfeld so funny? He ain't a lib.

Imagine shoving him up your ass.

He is from cuckchan, he is merely pretending.

Calm down fagoo, all he did was take the "liberals aren't funny" phrase and no u it for easy retard replies.
Don't be one of those retards next time.

DILDOLUBADUBDUB

Reminds me of Superjail.

It's the fanbase' exaltation of it moreso than the show itself.

Other way around. Tim's side project On Cinema is way more successful than anything Tim and Eric have done since Awesome Show

JUBAJUBAJIBJAB

Jokes aside, I find it funny how even Sam's videos get more views on YouTube than On Cinema.
I think the peak for an On Cinema video was 166,000 views.

SCRUBASCRUBADUBDUB

I STILL DON'T GET WHY SOMEONE WOULD TURN HIMSELF INTO A PICKLE

FLIBBERFLABBERFLUBFLUB

Imagine how the show would be if the people who worked on Super Jail replaced Dan Harmon and his diversity hires.

Because Newgrounds flash animation tier humor demands it

Only this time the fans aren't 12 years old but still manage to have the mind of 12 year olds

Fuck you. I was just responding to his inane post. There's nothing wrong with that. I suspect that you made that post.

I love how you did the pupils :'^)

you just got wrecked, cuntservative drone

If liberals are funny, why did the simpsons went to crap once they got PC writers? :)

Yes fagoo, I'm responsible for literally every b8 post that you get mad at.

Then it would be worth watching.
Super Jail was fun because they didn't bother disguising the entire point of the show (depraved surreal violence) behind shitty political messages nobody wanted.

Ok, FAGGO

WELL LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE

the simpsons is a conservative show

was*

I'm offended tbh, you should delete this and stop offending me, I know you're the only one that could possibly be calling me a faggot
smh

Y'KNOW THE WORLD'S GONE CRAZY AND IT AIN'T ME SAFE ON THE STREET

Too easy, Simpsons golden age was anti-establishment leftist, zombie Simpsons is establishment liberal. I wonder who could fail to tell the difference?

How so?

There is literally nothing good about this show.

The average R&M fan:

Just got a new tattoo, what do you guys think?

>>>/reddit/ and morty

The pupils look handrawn 10/10

>>>/reddit/

Can someone tell me what the fuck this show is even about? Is it basically the new archer or something

We need a wall to stop redditfags from making it our 1st world site and turning it into a 3rd world shit hole.

Has a tattoo ever not been a bad decision?

i agree, let's start by banning all reddit wars discussions

FLIBBERFLABBERFLUBFLUB

So during the Purge episode, why does Rick let this bitch live, let alone team up with her at the end? She lied to him about her grandma, shot him, stole his car and left both him and Morty stranded to be killed. Season 1 Rick forced Annie into being micro-sized to start another Anatomy Park, most likely resulting in her death, as well as his complete disregard for Morty's life, as he revealed in the first episode Season 3. He would have just killed this bitch like Morty wanted to, it was completely out of character to spare her. Why would he give a shit about this furry chick?

forgot image

The rule of thumb for tattoos is
That man is going to regret it by August.

LOOK MORTY I'M A POORLY AND INCONSISTENTLY WRITTEN CHARACTER
AIDS!

Actually its because Rick is a natural contrarian, and only helped the girl because Morty wanted to kill her. If Morty was pleading with Rick to save her, then he would have probably tried to kill her, but because Morty had bloodlust and was eager to kill her, Rick decided to be the contrarian and save her. And when they dance he stills says "fuck you, you shot me in the liver," so he didn't do it to help her. He also hates bureaucrats, which was established in the first episode, so he more wanted to kill the fat cats running society and also be a contrarian to Morty.

Keep your loving patient happy

The main problem with the show is that nothing really progresses and the characters don't evolve.
It's just the same shit over and over again:

Rick or Morty want something
They do a bunch of shit to get what they want
It is unsatisfactory and doesn't go anywhere
Nobody learned anything
Reset everything