CNN tard makes a fool out of herself

youtube.com/watch?v=hZgyFlkjzsE&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least post an mp4/webm

That awkward silence…

I think there may need to be a general for this shit soon. The stunning tartness is really ramping up.

Did she ever find out who 4chan is?

no, but she bought a courtain and an anti-van dog

Legends says that to this day she is still searching

what a dumb cunt

Heard Ann Coulter on the Boston Radio talk about it. They're talking about the white race on the radio now, I'm quite happy with it.

Howie Carr even corrected a guy for referring to liberalism on fascism once, he might even lurk here who knows.

The media is losing it. They have become comedy.

Reminder

Those two guys are probably thinking

alright that was good

I love how hyper-redpilled Ann has become over the past couple years.

hahahaha its the same bitch

Every once in a while, the stupidity of these professional cocksuckers comes shining through all their glitz and glam.

Teleprompter is for the non-self thinking dumb people. Maybe the teleprompter need to be illegal.

Shit it really is the same woman too.

checked and heiled

shadilay

Remember goyim, women are your equals :^)

She's also the same idiot who told everyone to hold their horses on the show while she fact-checked a guest's outlandish claim that Hillary's team destroyed their devices with hammers…which they did. She's a blithering idiot.

How did she get her job?

Rhetorical question - I know she probably sucked some dicks

White women are our special unequal. unequality symbol should be icon for the redpilled people. 1488!

Wut? They destroyed the computer device with the actual hammers?

kek, the other woman starts breaking everything down as simply as she can and giving a primer on politics 101 because she realizes she's dealing with a retard. Also is it just me or does Trump's "Drain the swamp" remind anyone else of "Throw them in the bog"?

Yes, they smashed Clinton's old cell phones with hammers.

I remember that. She looked anguished as much as a retard could.

Yep.

Yeah, they went completely Protocol Zero

Clinton said she have nothing to hide and acted like she never committed a crime. What a hypocrite.

Love how they think grabbing a bitches pussy and some guy locker room talk out weights Hillary's long list of misdeeds. These people are fucking metal and should be purged without remorse.

Also I'd never play poker with that white guy, he barely even had a tell when she spouted off her idiocy. Was plain as day on the other woman and the Asian's face.

the talking heads dont even know where their veila are

!= 1488 GAS THE KIKES !=

hive mind, wew

WTF is Ann talking about we owe niggers?

I can agree with everything else, but she's got to be kidding me. She's not stupid by far, so odds are damn good she knows how worthless niggers are. Please don't tell me the stories about her being a coal burning whore are true?

Only rumors, user.

There's a lot of people that say this shit. The Faggot being one of them.

We owe them a trip back to Africa.

Forgot to add. The remark is around the 11min mark or a little after.

Commander Rockwell also said we owed blacks something and that slavery was a mistake.

In context she's talking about how niggers "earned" affirmative action and such. While spics and muds haven't.

hes right we owe them a free trip back to africa, where they belong

They didn't earn anything affirmative action needs to be abolished.

We did drag them here and try to later integrate them into a society they were incompatible with. Except since Rockwell's time we've implemented plenty of dem programs that more than paid what we might owe.

I'd still fork out quite a bit to send them back, though.

I agree, but 743dc7 was asking what she meant.
So I told him.
The only thing we owe niggers is a choice between a boat ride and bullet hole.

Is the guy on the bottom left alive? Everyone else had a what the fuck moment, but he had no tell whatsoever.

He's a white man that is a democrat shill, he has to be dead inside to even do his job.

There were some silly emails about yoga on there that she didn't want to waste anyone's time with. She has accepted full responsibility for her minor error in judgment.

So if Affirmative Action is in place, what else do the people owe these worthless niggers that are clogging up all levels of education.

If it wasn't for so many nigglers in sports and entertainment they would be at the bottom of net worth in the US. Every one has surpassed them and Hispanics even with all the illegals are close to surpassing this monkeys in under 50 years.

upper right-hand skank actually makes trump's case for him, thanks skank

She identifies it as the traditional republican position but also implies ("as I've been saying for years") that it's an idea she backs.

If I had to defend the comment, I'd say that niggers are more deserving of job (not gibs) than immigrants. Sure they're niggers, but they're our niggers. I'm a little cucked on the N.Q. tbh fam, I think America could take care of her blacks if we got rid of all the immigrants but also imposed something like Jim Crow on blacks. The good ones work in trash pickup and custodial positions. The bad ones are executed. I was listening to Darwin Digest where they said that by artificial selection, we could raise the black median I.Q. in the States into the 90s by sterilization/ execution. You have an out of wedlock pregnancy then you have x many months to marry or else the baby's forcibly aborted, you are sterilized or executed, and the father is sterilized or executed. I think we can do blacks a lot of good this way, the good ones don't really care for the more niggerish ones and prefer when whites stand up to them.

Jew please depart for the land your father the devil promised you

She publicly dated curry nigger Dinesh D'Shitskin.

I doubt any of them honestly believe that.

Brooke and her football player shoulders.

bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something
SAVAGE

fucking member berries.

I like you.

No we don't. That would be the Jews. I say the Jews owe We The People reparations as well for interfering with the ACS and the plans to ship (((their))) pet niggers back to Africa (Libera specifically).

She's a kike FYI. Extremely similar facial structure as the fat kike "comedian" Michelle Collins, who is openly Jewish.

He kept his poker face on like a pro

I can't find the pic now, but some user out there has this one: three types of jewish eyes. It shows the three major Jew eye structures: asian, droopy dog, and buldging eyes. They used famous actors to depict: Barbara Streisand has the Asian Jew eyes, Rodney Dangerfield has the buldging Jew eyes, and I forget the droopy dog example.

CNN going full retard as always.

I've seen that. I thought she was a goy until I took a close look at her this morning when I had CNN on. The cheek bones and mouth/teeth shape are what gave her away to me.

The only reason I know Collins is a Jew is because I watch all the Bachelor shows lolol. She hosted an aftershow and said once that she went to Jewish summer camp. No idea that facial phenotype was Jewish.

lel

She looks like she's going to cry.

Well, she certainly is making ME cikk!

Wtf Carlos is jacked

You're a big spic.

lol

will putting my penis inside of her make her any smarter. i'm willing to try.

I miss the great hacker 4chan

how is it possible that anyone seeing that could vote hillary?

When the tard mentions that "there are already term limits" the asian glances away from the camera for a moment like "Is she serious?"

Never gets old LMAO.

Yes, that's her. Stupid as shit but a MILF.

For you.