STOP WORLD WAR THREE

Requesting sticky

Hello anons. I am sure we all understand the gravity of the situation in syria. The general public are slowly becoming aware of the possible impending doom of nuclear war regardless of whether the next president takes office.

Pics related if you need to be caught up to speed on the position we are in.

Getting into it, it would seem as though the FBI larper on cuckchan a few months ago was in fact FBI as he has been correct about the depths of corruption in government, and that if the people understood how bad it was, they would be facing revolt which is why they did not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton. Some of his story is corroborated by the user who made us aware of the coming sexual assalt "victims." Obama may start world war 3 with Russia if aformentioned user was right and there is damning evidence of his treason in the coming info dump.

There are two possible ways we can go to war.

1. King Nigger sends us into war because he is likely to be implicated in treason and has nothing to lose, along with an elite class who sees a populace rising against them which changes their cost benefit analysis.

2. Hillary wins whether fairly or through election fraud, and despite being seen as an illegitimate president, the cunt sends us into war and the neocon republicans are more than happy to help her do it, especially as they already shit on Trump and shilled for her in the campaign and are irredemable in the eyes of their base. The fact that we may be facing civil war in the coming Hillary presidency will mean that they will do everything possible to demonize Russia and create an enemy without so they have an excuse to crush the enemy within.

The mask of the establishment has slipped to an extent they cannot go back to normal after this election. They spent too much credibility going after Trump and nobody trusts them at all anymore. What is a government to do if they are faced with a populace who is radicalized against the establishment? What is the cost benefit analysis of the elites when they are faced with a population they are not sure they can control?

Consider these things next to the fact that the public knows fuck all about the middle east or the petrodollar, or the geostrategic importance of Syria to the United States and Russia. Given the psychopathy of the elites in power and their view of the masses as unruly cattle there is a disturbing and all too high likelihood of "flipping the board" rather than outright losing in Syria and facing the consequences. The United States is the only country with an insane foreign policy thanks to (((neoconservatives))). Right now, the left is not reliable to move against war as they are stirring up tension against Russia for political purposes. Pic related. What we must do is spread hashtags to bring attention to this issue and give ammo for Trump. THERE IS NO WAY HE LOSES ON THIS ISSUE IF THE PUBlIC STARTS TALKING ABOUT IT. Partly why we may have not heard much from the MSM about Syria.

We need to scare the shit out of people and discourage Bernie voters from Supporting Clinton. Trump has already proven his strength, he can easily be an anti-establishment anti-war candidate compared to Killary. Russia is in the right on this issue. Whether the public is aware of the economic consequences of losing control of middle eastern energy is irrelevant.

We need to get on top of the narrative ASAP and defuse the average Joe's fear of Russia, and instead make him fear his own government. The Lugenpresse is already moving to shape the narrative as Russian aggression, and those who fight the narrative as Kremlin stooges.

WE HAVE TO MOVE AHEAD OF THE NARRATIVE. This could quite literally be the most important thing pol has ever done for western civilization. Lets hope we never find out.

WE HAVE TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE. GET ON TWITTER, GET ON JEWBOOK.

#OBAMAGEDDON #StopWorldWarIII

I feel the situation is dire, so pardon me for getting personal, but I am part sand-nigger with a high IQ despite my inferior mixed genes. I am fully aware of what is being done to the west and white people, and I have hatred in my heart for who is responsibe. I love western civilization and am full of sadness at what has been done to it by the hands of the (((globalists))). I used to hate white people because I believed all the lies they told you and me, that whites were awful and responsible for everything bad in the world. It fills me with rage that white people hate themselves for the lies that have been spoonfed to them by the snakes, the same lies I used to believe. To think I was once haughty and arrogant because I was smart and well (((educated)))when in fact I was deluded beyond my comprehension. YOU changed all the pol.

Before I came to pol I was asleep. NOW I AM AWAKE.

WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR SURVIVAL

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

GODSPEED ANONS

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/
defconwarningsystem.com/dws/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also pic related

we're fucked

Singles confirm.

blog.dilbert.com/

Let's roll!

Shill

WE NEED TO GET TRUMP TO TALK ABOUT WW3 AT THE DEBATE TOMORROW
THIS MUST BE MENTIONED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY

World War III only happens if Hillary is elected.

And if Hillary is elected, I welcome World War III, because it will spell the end of the US.

Reminder even if Trump wins the election we'd still have two months of King Nigger between the victory announcement and Trumps inauguration. That's more than enough time to kill us all in atomic fire!

if Obama tries to start WW3 after Trump is elected, Obama will be arrested/hung and Trump will be crowned early.

Can't get arrested if you're in your jew bunker and most/all of your opposition are irradiated ash.

That second pic user was 100% on the money about the leaks.

War is coming.

Given what we now (probably) know about Obama and Bob Creamer, and how Hillary's campaign is collapsing, I'm a little concerned he might just say fuck it and start the ball rolling before the election.

There are over 9000 boys raped every week in the basement of the lodge.

all larping aside, the breakdown of relationships between US and Russian officials and constant anti-russia propaganda on media seems to indicate that war could be one incident away. obama might try to extend his presidency by going to war, and OP is right, people should be aware of this. A lot of edgy normies still think anonymous is a real source of underground information, maybe we can use that to our advantage in getting information out

Nothing in that post is a confirmed prediction so calm your tits.

(checked)
Kek supports this line of reasoning, we should direct our efforts into getting the normalfaggots focused on the possibility of WW3. Could we actually false flag using annonymouse?

considering anonymous is a decentralized organization, we can use the name as long as what we're saying benefits their goals. I'm sure they would be on board

That's just it, we don't need them on board, we can just use their mask. No one will care about WW3 until we put on the mask user.

I'm going to be in the northern commiefornian mountains for a few months. Can't wait for the black rain and nuclear forest fires.

This is just me mulling things in my head but I'm not too bummed if WW3 happens even if nukes fly. It may be more damaging to the corrupt fucks than they realize.

I fully expect nuclear winter if that happens and a huge drop in temperature. But fuck it, a rude awakening is kinda necessary for the assholes on the west and east coast as well as the fucking celebrities. I will revel in payback.

WWIII would purge every non-white without us even having to form RWDS

Hope you have sausage and vodka to last you that long, stalker.

You can survive on sausage, vodka, and pine nut oil for indefinite amount of time, even if you run out of sausage pine nut oil and vodka can keep a man alive without any serious deficiencies.

That will work for all the normie faggots on fb to get talking about it since they're all unprincipled retards who turned their back on Assange since he is wrecking Hillary instead of Trump.

The only logical criticism I have over this is why would they risk all of their cattle dying? What is the point of ruling if there is no one to rule over? Sure they will likely be survivors afterwards. But the whole system and the entire wealth of the world will be wiped clean. What's the point? Surely the corrupt elitist cabal would throw the lower pawns to the public to stave them off. If they gave up Barrack and Hillary and other top and corrupt people in the public eye, they'd lose nothing except for maybe some progress that they've made. But wiping the world clean? They'd lose all of their power entirely in a nuclear holocaust.

Idk it just doesn't seem like the cost outweighs the benefit oof the the ones running the show. The major cooperate bankers and etc.

wouldent surprise me if they would sink the ship purely out of spite if the game is up for them.

and dayly reminder, we are on defcon 3
defconwarningsystem.com/dws/