Turn on NBC news now

They "found" another women who's accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulted her.

They're interviewing her right now, apparently she's a ex intern of one of Donald Trump's sons. She only says that Donald Trump touched her inappropriately(what ever that means) and says this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SaRallo79/status/788211027435397120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares about fake news put out by the legacy media. Stop sliding.

The media is just finding ways to try and keep off from anything relevant like election fraud, emails, Bill's rapes and WW3 being just around the corner.

All the Trump campaign has to say is:

"If DNC will hire mentally ill homeless people to starts fights at Trump rallies, they will hire women to falsely accuse Trump. #Veritas"

twitter.com/SaRallo79/status/788211027435397120

Because it's true.

Basically trying to directly contradict all the common sense questions people are asking.

Fucking desperate media ovendodgers

This.

Mark Murray and Savannah Guthrie were present at the off-the-record dinner with Podesta, FULL LIST HERE

BUMPERINO

Slit your wrists, shill.

Sure I believe her

How much money do you think the Clinton campaign wasted on these cunts?

About as much money as Wall Street is willing to give

so they refused to run anything from Project Veritas because they needed to "verify" it first even though it is legit evidence of corruption, these women just come out of the wood work and get to tell their story on air no vetting at all. honestly I can't wait til we hang each and every last one of these media kikes.

That shit eating grin sure makes her look sincere

Yeah, that shit stopped working last year missy.

I'd grin too if someone fucked me. It's the natural reaction to rape

Just to touch her? That's all he got out of it?

OMG TRUMP TOUCHED MY LEG

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Jewish media is apparently more entertaining, otherwise the slaves wouldn't buy it

finaly a hot one, photo is small user

Go back to >>>/x/

No.

ANY FEMINON AROUND? DO THIS

EVERY WIMMEN ON THIS BOARD ACCUSE TRUMP FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT

I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M A SHILL, BUT GET THIS, TOO MUCH ACCUSATION MAKES PEOPLE THINK THAT THESE WOMAN ARE FUCKING BULLSHIT, IT LOSES THE VALUE OF EVERY ACCUSATION ALL TOGETHER.

go make fallacies online, make sock account and (((speak up))).

wtf, i hate trump now

How much will their bail be when they are arrested for slander and falsely accusing rape

At most it would be a civil case, not criminal. There's no law against false accusations of rape because feminist groups campaigned against it saying it would keep victims from coming forward.

If Trump loses, I hope people find these bitches and rape them for real.

yawn

What a coincidence, I raped her too

I live in a really conservative area and this shit has been effective on women here. They still aren't voting Clinton but there's a bunch saying they won't vote either now and that Trump is a horrible sex offender. Just more evidence that women should never have been allowed to vote.

Since a bunch of women have said UFOs are real, does this mean they are real? Well then.

>[email protected]/* */

i keked

Instead of circlejerking about it here, the normies should be made aware of this shit

You're part of the problem

I wonder if you're afraid of any suggestions in this thread.

My suggestion is not paying money in to the kike brainwashing industry, how does that one rate?

fuck off weeb

It has been proven (((they))) have paid all sorts of people to do despicable acts to try and sway public opinion and shape the election.
Why would they stop at that and not conjure up false rape accusers and their supporters.

narrative BTFO

Fucking hell, this shit gets airtime, but video evidence of election fraud is "barroom talk."

Even normies won't buy this shit; it's too fucking ridiculous.

Trump will take this shit and use it to charge his hate during the debate to levels that should not even be possible.

Expect televised rape beyond your wildest imaginings tonight anons.

(checked)

The image is fake, it's from a random Vimeo video.

kek
yeah the "it's media" is pretty fucking dumb

i like this one

Leave it to American satirical cartoonists to draw so shitty that they have to label exactly everything.

STOP MISGENDERING ME

ANY BOYANON CAN ACCUSE HIM OF HAVING GROPED HIM BY THE BOYPUSSY TOO

im sure some would be askin for it

You forgot the last bit

here's the perfect reply, use it:

He's already said it.

Who Bitch This Is?