Robert Creamer Met With Obama Dozens Of Times

Robert Creamer Met With Obama Dozens Of Times

Top fucking kek, I can't decide what I will enjoy more… seeing Hillary in handcuffs or Obama.

DOTR When? RWDS When?

Other urls found in this thread:

scpr.org/news/2013/07/21/38285/police-brutality-rally-in-anaheim-takes-new-angle/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16890
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=Creamer&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
archive.fo/x9ZZt
nationalreview.com/corner/441270/alinskyite-tactics-robert-creamer-and-us-project-veritas
youtube.com/watch?v=i-RdsIst6p4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37101
youtube.com/watch?v=k80en7YeMgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hilariously unfortunate name.

Never.

Sorry, sir, but we are a law abiding board and have no plans for such unlawful shenanigans. God bless America.

the guy in the O'keefe video

Obama is the coffee.
He is the creamer.

Literally who? Nvr mnd lol!

The tradition in these situations is that the scoundrels get presidential pardons. I guess that will depend on how much more shit they try to dump in the Donald's lap.

This is just getting depressing.

robert likes his coffee black, apparently.

Well, Obama IS a Mulatto, he's like a coffee with Creamer.

Can you imagine Donalds face when it all comes together and he gets to tell Obama to get fucked as Obama begs for a pardon. Who do you think is going to flip first Hillary or Obama?

Ok, here's more evidence that Obama was fully involved in this shit.

On 6/4/2013, Scott Foval met with Obama at 9:30. Immediately after, Bob Creamer met with Obama at 10:00.

This is a cut and dried case. Obama is a domestic terrorist, who is inciting violence for political reasons. That is not even hyperbole, it is an objective fact now.

Maybe it was for this
scpr.org/news/2013/07/21/38285/police-brutality-rally-in-anaheim-takes-new-angle/

And by the way, nice trips.

Push this to the usual suspects

wew

Things are being slid. This is on page 3.

bump for visibility (OP's pic)

This is one of a few threads they don't want on the first page.

Also see

How come whoever posts these shitty merchants always contriboots only one liners and copypaste news articles.

Nobody saves these.
They are compromised.

Compromised or not, they look like shit.

SEND THIS TO TRUMP CAMPAIGN OFFICIALS

Hillary. 100%.

Trump willl her to forfeit most of their money, she'll die in a couple years

Obama's getting life in jail. There's no future for him after he's gone.

wew lad praise kek
yet another addition to the list of treasonous shit this king nigger has done.

that's because this man was a consultant on the iran deal, obamacare, wall street reform, the whole shebang>>7898489

This verifies what that AIDS infested faggot said in the video. He said he communicates to the DNC leaders through Creamer, which is how they avoid any illegal communcations with Super PACs and also absolves King Nigger and Hillary from culpability.

this man was also in prison for fucks sake we're going to have to string them all up. Whiskey Hotel has been compromised for a long fucking time.

What about Sandy Hook, Lared Loughner shooting, Batman Theater/James Holmes shooting, etc.???

Anything's possible but let's not poison the well just yet.

This is getting good. They said Obama was implicated. Also can anyone verify pic related is real? I can't find anything that points otherwise.

it's shopped

The only thing I can verify is my pen0r is now diamonds :^)

Thanks, how do you know?

Someone posted the original in a thread a few days ago.

original was an old lady posted several threads back. Stop sliding this shit.

This thread is the reason we're seeing slide threads.

I imagine Creamer will disappear before it came to that.

He already stepped down. He's trying to slowly fade from the spot light. It's time to shine the spotlight on him, and drag everyone connected to him down with him.

I meant disappear as suicided.

wtf I'm a #hillarycreamer now

also
MARTIAL LAW WHEN

SPREAD THIS SHIT

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788590373752934403

That needs to get out there more, that Foval was there too

Creamers wife was part of the 2012 campaign steering committee to get Obama reelected. No doubt he knew of the methods used.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16890

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as:

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_terrorism

Just want to get this out there. Everyone needs to be aware of what all of this means.

Bob Creamer and Scott Foval met with Obama dozens of times. That spic bitch in the video that bragged about shutting down the Chicago rally is on the DNC payroll. It's obvious the DNC is paying, communicating and coordinating with Creamer and Foval.

OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE KNOWINGLY FUNDING DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

Should I make a new thread about this? Or does everyone understand this implicitly?

(checked)

don't forget the DNC leaks, maybe there's something in there too:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=Creamer&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

MADMAN

Oh snap … Kentucky Fried Movie.

a little bump

Bumping this since I just read a decent article related to creamer and his history of scumbaggery with obama.

t. creamer

archive.fo/x9ZZt
nationalreview.com/corner/441270/alinskyite-tactics-robert-creamer-and-us-project-veritas

Bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-RdsIst6p4

>It is to demoralize them—to ‘deactivate’ them. We need to deflate their enthusiasm, to make them lose their ardor and above all their self-confidence

Another bump. Important quote.

MODS STICKY

strong sliding in this thread

CTR tries to do this a lot. Anyone who promotes any kind of demoralization and defeatism should be considered a CTR employee

new e-mail:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37101

————————–

Hey Neera,
Just wanted to pass along this note I sent to Bob Creamer, who as you may know is consulting for the DNC and is close to Robby Mook. Wanted to pass it along to you as well, hoping you won’t take offense because I feel some urgency about this.

You and Podesta are a great bridge to the DC, more establishment oriented progressive world, but I just feel like the campaign is making a mistake not doing stronger outreach to grassroots/netroots progressives. And while I don’t think it will cause them to lost the primary, I do worry it makes everything tougher in that process, and it makes bringing everyone in (and getting them excited) after Bernie loses that much harder.

Am worried and frustrated, so take it with a grain of salt…

————————–

You know we should really make an infographic timeline\branching tree with atleast one solid, cited even linking all the way up the chain and start passing that shit around, we already know about DWS and Kaine exchange, but now with all hte Okeefe videos and now this even bringing Obama into the fold with rock hard evidence I feel we can really get something together.

Robby Mook Denies Creamer Connection to Clinton Campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=k80en7YeMgs

BUILD THE GALLOWS

wonder why this isn't being seen more in the press?
oh wait…

bump

bumping for this

page 24. worth preserving for a while