Another Happening or False Flag

archive.is/9lGG9
How's that "gun control" working San Francisco?!
What a coincidence that this is happening so close before the final debate before the election…

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_63,_Background_Checks_for_Ammunition_Purchases_and_Large-Capacity_Ammunition_Magazine_Ban_(2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=3gtRDFM8_bU
archive.is/7YbA9
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform
archive.is/prEOu
archive.is/rOGCD
archive.is/NCequ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.fo/yqFk4
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/WMWsa
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/12/donald-trump-says-federal-reserve-chair-janet-yellen-should-be-ashamed-of-herself/
fortune.com/2016/09/06/donald-trump-federal-reserve-has-false-economy/
nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/
archive.is/LN5kG
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=5xyikI8Lgio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at this point its safe to assume all school shootings are false flags

Don't blueball me, I want to know if any future communists died.

I think it's trying to push prop 63 if it turns out to be a false flag

ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_63,_Background_Checks_for_Ammunition_Purchases_and_Large-Capacity_Ammunition_Magazine_Ban_(2016)

Hopefully they die.

The only thing that could've made this better if this was at one of their colleges or universities. I would've been amused to see the Marxist professors get made equal with the dirt.

they hardly ever let any of the converters die.

Hopefully this faggot beats the world record of 77(held by breivik).

Or more likely those mentally unstable people that they pay to do shit

knew he was blessed

Tough record to beat. Not even Mateen could do it and he was in a packed nightclub.

If the mainstream media goes wild about this and totally blows this out of proportion then it's safe to assume that the oy vey's staged this in order to get peoples attention away from the final debate.

I think it's safe to assume that regardless.

Frisco or not, I'm getting pretty motherfuckin' tired of (((them))) killing kids in order to pull their con-jobs.

It was most likely gang violence between either two spic gangs or a spic and nigger gang.
a.k.a. another day in a multicultural utopia.

Don't. Americans are a sick, diseased, and racially polluted horde of nigger scum. Stop feeling sorry for them.

Identity Europa protested against sanctuary cities in San Fran yesterday. I wonder if there is any correlation.

3 militia men who had plans to bomb a mosque supplied by FBI.

Keywords. False narratives. Death. These things scare people.

These communists can't pretend for much longer. The mass is in final stage for revolt.

This was all by design.

watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=3gtRDFM8_bU

my brothers with colored mothers, you're all being fucked in the ass. Look up the Council on National Policy and trace it to Kind Donald The Trump the 1st.

2/10 shilling

would not give shekels to

>>>/israel/

a.k.a false flag

OH MY GOD, THEY ARE RELATED!

if you go back far enough, everyone is related.

Your right faggot, (((americans))) sure are polluted, disgusting mutts….

Their forefathers should have tought harder about the consequences of becoming cuckmeisters for the sons of satan.
Anything kikes do to the 'merigoys is short from undesserved, it's what you get for helping sccorpions cross the river.

How is Trump anti-estab when he is backed by the CNP. His top backers are guys like Shmitz, Mnuchin, Paulson and Feinber. You're delusional if you think Trump is on your side. He's in bed with AIPAC and has been since the beginning.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think Hillary should be anywhere near the presidency. I'm all for "lock her up." She is a criminal, the Clinton Foundation is a ponzi scheme and these fuckers are feeding on people.

Facts are facts. Trump is backed by the same group backing bush and reagan. He is controlled opposition. You thinking your vote counts is hilarious.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

Whoops sorry bosses!

of course it is, bread and circus disguised as pokltics will fix the world, you just wait.

If you actually believed Trump was controlled opposition you'd know better than to post on 8pol.

1/10, needs significant improvement. Be glad this isn't a write-up.

If dubs ita a mudslime and not a false flag

I guarentee you soreass demonrats won't post on this subject. Trolls or paid provocatuers. I am just your average polack after the truth.

Research instead of insult. I thought you were better than that.

archive.is/7YbA9
Niggers confirmed

nothing ever happens goy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO CLOSE FUCK

OMG I came in here from the front page just to laugh at you. I mean this sincerely, kill yourself.

Captcha: aw ru pH
Awooooo~~

Knowing for a fact that Donald is establishment and NOT anti-establishment, as many of many retards would have you believe, how does this coincide with him actually being related to Hillary Clinton? Is there many butthurts

Oy vey Chaim, you're doing a terrible job! I'm deducting 90% of your pay!

Brother masons staging a fake shooting before the show tomorrow for Law and Order Candidate Trump and Gun Control Candidate Clinton.

Nigger you can't be serious.

Why is CTR in this thread, of all the places? Stop supplementing them with (you)s.

Given the sanctuary city capital that is Commiefornia, it may just be another gang shooting.

Do you know who is backing your candidate and who is on his team? Or are you actually retarded and think he is anti-estab.

I would vote for Trump over Clinton. There is no mistake, she is a criminal.

I just hope the masses will wake up and realize both canidates are chosen, forced down your throat all for the preperation of a proletarian revolution.

How else would you be able to argue in favor of gun control on the third debate?

I was too hasty.
Should have read the OP at least.

Don't forget you just need to toss a vote to make reality great again ;^).

I forgot how 90% of posts here are from trump shills and retarded niggers doing it for free, Just don't feel too bd when nothing changes at all.

How much do you want to bet you will be the one killing yourself by the end of this election? It doesn't matter who wins, only disspointment awaits.

I'd be inclined to agree with you, if only we'd see something about that in all the leaked emails.

nice filenames

nice argument

gee gun control works so well. just take a look lads.

Wasted dubs. CTR GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sinead fuck off man face. dont be upset no one cares how the jews stole the sacred tree energy.

/leftycuck/ is upset jewie sanders didn't win. lmao.

All you have to do is look who is on his team. It's establishment people. There is nothing "anti-establishment" about it.

You proving how retarded you are doesn't help.

We need to get this idea on the road: something like this at a gay club could kill everyone inside

My lunch break is over, see you later faggots.

you are so pathetic. go suck jewtin cock while telling yourself that he's the savior of the white race. alt kike faggot.

Thinking I'm some paid operative. I'll tell you up front Clinton is worse. The amount of corruption and scandals is too far to mention. I'm not here to disrupt your safe space and shill for Hillary.

I'm just telling you to research the Council on Foreign Policy. Do some reasearch.

The paddling of the swollen ass!

Never told you to not vote, by all means, go and vote, just don't be surprised at the failure of a shit system or by the disappointment of choosing the a slightly less bad option between two ziogoys.

t. Autism March

Holla Forums was wrong again.

This place has become a parody of itself

get fucked. nigger.

Dat pic. Leak from the Walking Dead premiere?

Someone seems tryhard.

Did you guys know donald trump browses and posts anonymously on here everyday.

Yeah whatever you BTFO'd me, you win

nice try faggot. i have much more.

why u posting a pic of a fish smelling pussy girl who masturbates on the computer?

It's almost as if gorespam is done by degenerate Holla Forumstards that make false claims to make themselves look good for doing it.

Trump going to dismantle AIPAC

>Trump going to dismantle AIPAC

I'm sure you do. But I'm not sure what that's supposed to prove. You're buttmad about Trump? We know you're buttmad about Trump.

Are you 12 yo to believe Wikileaks is not an intelligence operation releasing all this stuff (if it's even all real) but a guy living in the Ecuadorian embassy?

Why the fuck is this thread being hijacked?

I just wanted to tune into something comfy about more Commiefornia scum ethnically cleansing themselves. Does anyone have an update on the OP's topic?

TRS spacing. Never heard of it. You sound like a shill focusing on spacing instead of content. Reported for being a complete fucking retard and a liberal.

I know. You're going to be out of a job soon. Sucks.

I'd wait a while before calling this a "false flag". Stupid.

lol shit I think I replied to the wrong person somewhere along the line and set off a chain reaction.

>>>/polmeta/

yeah.

Obvious that this retarded faggot is mad because I blown his stupid candidate the fuck out. He is in bed with israel. They all are, and you are a dumb fucking cuck that will vote for israel because you're too fucking stupid to realize that both candidates are for israel and they dont give a fuck about you

you're just derailing because we all realized OP was a false flag immediately and you have to get us all talking about something else, i'm sure.

it's like you think you can bolt words together and make sense

>Trump going to dismantle AIPAC

Psyops ain't working. We're all laughing at you .

wew

Either a false flag or yet another bit of gang violence that will get blamed on the NRA and the second amendment.

This shit happens so often that I wouldn't be surprised to learn it's legit or a false flag. It seems like each happens about every single week, and either way, it's due to the Establishment being as stupid as it is venal and corrupt.

>donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform
First: I am going to re-institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government for 5 years after they leave government service. I am going to ask Congress to pass this ban into law so that it cannot be lifted by executive order.

Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

Not only will we end our government corruption, but we will end the economic stagnation.

true, the timing and placement of this one is screaming false flag to me.

the shills are pretty lame, they think we haven't heard their stupid arguments a million times and will "wtf im not voting anymore/ im mentally hill now"

I'd like to remind everyone that if you find anything on Craigslist it's false. Someone has a stupid autistic obsession saying "X,Y, and Z is a false flag." They love saying the phrase "AmeriKKKa". No doubt some nigger high on alex jones and a myriad of other sites.

Paranoia is rampant. Fact is

Research Mnuchin and Paulson. Research the CNP. Trump is by design your candidate.

I'm not a hillary supporter. I'm hillary for prison. Trump is brainwashing you.

lol way to correct the record, chaim

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
THIS SHILL IS SO FUCKING STUPID. KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

The record is there. Research Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Koch brothers.

This is mind control. Hell, they even tell you about it before it happens.

you're coming on too strong. you gotta shill more subtly

To think, some brainwashed idiot has the audacity to tell me I'm a shill. Meanwhile he is the actual shill. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Where does brainwashed idiot get his news from?

you are malfunctioning lad.

get the fuck outta here CTR faggot, I can tell you aren't from around here so go the fuck back wherever you came from

Tell me where you get your news from, user

I'm unemployed you cocksucker, ctr can suck my unemployed cock. I dont work for anyone

You reek of normie/shill. Everyone can tell.

i got it from
>>>/baphomet/
go there and call yourself "TRS". they'll redpill you and share our information we've collected.

You people are literally brainwashed. Almost as bad as CNN viewers, your brain is like puddy.

lmao gtfo

>>>/baphomet/
go here and callyourself "TRS". they will tell you everything.

You mad cuz I redpilled you that Clinton and Trump are related? I dont support either of them? I think it's all a dog and pony show? You mad?

What the fuck is TRS. I don't know about your stupid junior high drama crap. Nobody cares

Anyway, glad to see gun control is working out for San Francisco.

dude, I don't often criticize morons, but you really suck at your job

They are related by royal blood. I was never asked for a source. Do your own awakening

wew

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
archive.is/prEOu

US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough
archive.is/rOGCD

New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover
archive.is/NCequ

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.fo/yqFk4

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

stay asleep, faggot

What sort of faggot response is that? You the CTR team from reddit?

Someone give you a job, a democrat on welfare voting for trump, good job.

Hey guy, I can tell you're for trump because trump will bomb iran and thats exactly what the jews want.

Yeah our brains are so like [sic]puddy you are able to convince US that Trump is really a kike shill, lolamirite?

My god kid, you're getting your ass kicked by Neo-Nazis in an intellectual debate. That might be a sign it's time to kill yourself.

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified

archive.is/prEOu

US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough

archive.is/rOGCD

New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover

archive.is/NCequ

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump

archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?

archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump

archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler

archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites

archive.fo/Ir9R6

USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."

archive.fo/yqFk4

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself

archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban

archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East

archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds

archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'

archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’

archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'

archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?

archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help

archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s

archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content

archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump

archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?

archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump

archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not

archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews

archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump

archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach

archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews

archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'

archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump

archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump

archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!

archive.is/ngpwt

Are you Sinead's nigger son posting here?

HOL-LEE-SHIT. If this is a ruse, I give you props. If you're serious…

These dumb tards think anti-trump = pro-clinton. Never seen such autism. Told you I would vote Trump over Clinton.

Both candidates are chosen for a reason. Get ready for the revolution, marxism controlled and financed.

Flamethrowers require a trained operator to maintain, or they'll blow up in your face.

you are using are vocabulary, but it's obvious you aren't anyone near us.
kill yourself cuck.

They are literally outsourcing shilling. It's gotten this bad.

Just don't claim to be awakened whe you are part of the massive herd of sheep that are still compliant and unware.

Do you realize who the fuck you're talking to? Yeah that's right, the people who ironically unironically love Nazis are totally brainwashed by the system, man!

Your coworkers are laughing at you.

Just don't claim to be righteous and holier-than-thou when you are still asleep.

NatSoc triggers normies.

Research Donald Trump Council on National Policy. Tell me with a straight face that he is actually anti-establishment

Not my fault you're a gullible retard

He's anti-establishment and I'm going to gas you and your entire family someday.

This is how I know CTR is in panic mode - these are clearly very inexperienced new-hires. Did you put "Experienced in Microsoft Word" on your resume?

Anyway, glad gun control is working out so well for San Francisco. We need more of it, obviously.

I'm not a hill shill. Hillary belongs in prison. Both candidates do not have your best interest in mind. You are being duped. You are being played. This is all part of the plan. Why dont you look at the cards that are in deck. how can anyone be fooled like this. it's mind boggling

im a truther. im from david icke's forums. i assure you im not a hill shill. this was all set in motion. just look at the illuminati cards

It really is mind boggling. If only you realized you were talking about yourself, not us.

The only people who are being fooled are your managers who made the mistake of paying you.

Anyway, glad gun control is working out so well for San Francisco. We need more of it, obviously.

You're a loony.

KYS

You fucking high, or you one of those horse faced like cunts?

You are literally retarded if you think I'm on some payroll for posting.

Loony - acceptable. At least that is plausable.

TRUMP IS A REPTILLIAN CONFIRMED, OHMIGAWD GUIZE

I like this fucking guy. He's clearly going off script to try to deal with us and he's at pains to cope. He is trying so goddamn hard to do better than all those shills who got devastated before him. He reminds me of a younger me.

We have user ID's here chaim

Keep up the sloppy work and you won't be getting paid for much longer.

Why can't it be possible that I'm a real person.

Research Council on National Policy. Trump has CFR and Trilateral Commision cronies backing him.

Why is it impossible that he is actually establishment and not just feeding you bullshit.

OPs like the ones Mateen shot can move and evacuate pretty fast because Their shit is already packed

Score to beat worldwide: 77
Score to beat in America: 49
(((They))) really want our guns and rights taken away.

Because anyone who really believes that knows that posting on 8pol about it will get precisely nowhere with it, especially when that person's posts reeks of outsider. A rational person would call your posts a waste of time.

Hence you are either a shill, or retarded. Either way, you can fuck off.

Everybody knooooooooows all that. We've done 10x the intelligence work on Trump you have. But we've come to the collective conclusion, we don't care. He's a means to an end. Taking two steps towards our objective is better than taking fifty hundred steps back.

Bullshit. He's promising the same thing Obama did. Change. This fucker is cut from the same cloth as clinton and obama. They all want to eat your face alive because none of them give a damn about you, only Israel.

Glad gun control is working out so well for San Francisco. Holla Forums was right again.

You are seriously retarded

The only hope for SF is for the Judenfetzen bubble to burst, leaving today's tech nerds destitute in the streets and replaced by Pajeets. They don't seem to realize that they are replaceable too. They will, if Hillary takes office.

lmao this fucking retard doesn't even know how to quote and still thinks he doesn't reek of shill

Guns are for the people to overthrow a tyrannical governent. This is something I'm actively involved in. You thinking because you attacking your choses candidate makes you somehow intelligent, is beyond autism. It's called brainwashed. You sir, are fucking brainwashed.

Every fucking leftist nerd I know thinks everything is fine because he's the last to be skinned alive.

Give them more refugees, I say. Let them be a sanctuary city, if they're so generous.

I mis-typed. 2nd ammendment is something I belive in strongly. Its duty is to overthrow a tryanical governement which we see today.

Pointing out that your candidate is a farce has nothing to do with truth movement.

Real awakened people know this is all a psyop on the american people.

I live near there. Aren't things bad enough for we besieged whites? I pay over HALF my monthly income - on a studio - in rent! And I don't work a nigger job.

If I had my choice, Hillary would be in prison and there would be no candidate for president. We should do away with all forms of government and let natural born citizens govern themselves

OH GOD LOLBERGTARIAN IS COMING OUT.

Newsflash - humans are social animals and governments are something we naturally create. We should demand a government that serves its citizenry, not cuck out for open borders libertarians who want to flood the country with unskilled workers and drive down working class wages. You realize your degree from the University of Butthurt Kikes isn't going to mean shit in the new economy right? You'd be better off learning a trade.

I feel bad for you, son. I live in a (((culturally diverse))) city as well. Move away before it's too late.

yup, this is what mr shill is missing. we know all about trump, he's a stepping stone for helping redpill normies, getting immigration under control, and protect gun rights. Obviously he's not gonna go full 1488, he has to do business and maintain ties with people who helped get him where he is

meant to quote

Demanding a government that serves it's citizenry sounds like something a shitbag would say. Oh gosh, I don't know what to do, tell me gubbment, what should I do.

You sound like a weak individual who needs to be told what to do and when to do it.

For anyone joining us, there is 0 information in this thread.
4 probably niggers attack highschool. Due to the fact this has never happened previously and niggers are incapable of planning and organization we can draw obvious conclusions.

Dude I think this nigga is literally serious.

We need a government to keep order, stupid. We need a government to make sure the mob lynches the right nigger and not the first nigger. We need to collectively protect our borders; our civilization; and our resources. People need to unite to protect the environment with legislation. They need to regulate corporations so that they serve the public, as was originally chartered with the earliest American corporations. We need to be able to come together under one flag to expel the globalist menace.

Adapting and adopting liberal strategies of attack ad hominem. Don't become the bait, you're supposed to be the shark.

We don't need a government to tell us when a nigger is being a nigger. This is common sense. A governements purpose is create laws and rule over common people who just wanna farm, fuck and do normal shit.

Wasted HH dubs as you return to your script.

What kind of human being allows themselves to become a slave to arbitrary laws created by someone else

It's not a false flag. It's niggers nigging.

Google the school, it's the perfect embodiment of the complete failure of racial egalitarianism. 96% shitskin, test scores are a disaster, now there's confirmation of gang violence there.
archive.is/WMWsa

What kind of slave breathes in oxygen produced by the metabolism of plants? What are you, dumber than a cucumber amirite?

I'm more of a "I'll trade you 2 potatoes for 2 tomatoes" kind of person. We need to abolish the federal reserve. This is something neither candidate will touch on. Ron Paul was the only presidential candidate I ever supported

Confirmation of gang violence before the shooting or because of the shooting?

Fucking saved.

You aren't worth archiving for.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/12/donald-trump-says-federal-reserve-chair-janet-yellen-should-be-ashamed-of-herself/

fortune.com/2016/09/06/donald-trump-federal-reserve-has-false-economy/

He didn't even say anything about abolishing the privately owned corporation that is taxing us, printing out money with interest causing us to be forever in debt. All he said was something about the rates. Wow.

check out this video

I grew up in SF, this is nothing and if it happened a block away from the fucking school we wouldn't even hear about it.
This is about as eventful as a tranny getting pissed on in the castro.

I don't know how to say this without being called a hill shill. Trump is literally establishment, controlled opposition. The proleterian revolution that is coming is all by design.

I can't wait for the resignation of FBI officials in protest of the abomination that has taken place in our system. I'm 100% anti-clinton and I think she should not only be locked up, but Clinton Foundation be shut down and investigated.

But this doesn't mean I should blindly support the controlled opposition. The man who was groomed for this election. You think its a all a conicidence

10/10

Basically this. I know some people think this is an important thread, and I agree the media is trying to make it important, but anyone who lives near the shitty part of a major liberal city knows this is standard operating procedure

You are the controlled opposition. You can't even be bothered to perceive our shibboleths let alone learn them.

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/

How about no.

Defense is lovely, but you still won't explain the CNP and trumps insiders with the CFP and Trilateral comission.

He is literally establishment. You're too brainwashed like CNN viewers to realize it.

pol is CNN viewers. Holy shit. No wonder they're all so fucking retarded.

Jesus Christ man. Reëvaluate your life.

wew, you're preaching to the choir faggot. We respect consensus around here, stop trying to crack it.

Donald Trump is literally the other side of the same coin. He will vote for Israel and fuck the world over, and you're too stupid to see that.

Hillary will too, only everyone knows it. She's a fucking scumbag.

keep listening to David Icke and posting demoralizing shite on our vietnamese usenet warez distro

Donald Trump will vote for Israel, he won't change what really matters. The United States will still be Israel's bitch, we will forever be in war because of them. These zionist cocksuckers don't have an allegiance to democrats or republicans. they own our governement and even killed over 3000 of our people for their cause.

when will you wake up.

You are just a sucker for abuse, aren't you? You still don't seem to have the remotest idea of what you're dealing with here. This is not that story where you win and get lauded as a hero. This is the story where you get pecked apart by birds and die a pointless death - if you don't repent and join the cult of shitposters and Nazis.

Wander on home to where you belong, boy. We don't take kindly to outsiders round these parts.

btw lizard people don't real, and the earth is a sphere

Do I know how to perform a simple act or I not do it to spite your retarded ass.

Hmmmmm.

N-n-n-n-n-no guise, I'm not fitting into your super sekret club on purpose! Don't you realize I'm more of a precious snowflake than you?!

Preaching to the choir.
Again, we know this. Trump is a band-aid, Hillary is twisting the knife.
See our stickied "shadow government" thread, again, you're preaching to the choir.
They killed 3k just on 9/11 we're plenty awake here, are you?

Another commie shittard telling me how social behavior should be a conformed idealogy.

We should all act the same way according to this retarded user.

ebin :DDDD

Breaking news: A retarded user thinks we should all act and behave in the same manor

Random shitlord blows his shit out

>reddit spacing
:^)

Holy shit your a shitty Fed.

(checked)
lol that Lain brightened my day. Every time I think I've seen everything….

You sound like an overweight SJW with purple hair

this entire board is pretty much dedicated to exposing the (((lizard people))) how can you say they're not real

The thought police are real on pol.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Faggots can't even handle truth. They sound like demonrats. Attack on sight.

pic related (2) from plebbit r/sanfrancisco

I'm not attacking you pol. I'm trump over clinton any day of the weak.

I'm just trying to help.

and you are an old motherfucker who believes that lizard people control the world instead of (((tribalist establishment climbers))) and refuses to assimilate on a mongolian cat-cooking BBS that highly values assimilation.

Okay, (((Lizard people))) are real but they aren't the kind of reptilians that David Icke and the "gang stalking" crowd think are real.

Except we agree with you on most points, you're just a fucking spergy cunt. Trump has done a lot of cucking for israel and nobody here is going to defend that. We are going to call you a retard when you come here and diarrheapost all over a perfectly good shooting thread.

Kid you seem rekt. It's not even your fault. No one warned you that we're the open source CIA. They said we were a bunch of racist assholes on the Internet, not that we are the finest minds of our generation all united to BTFO our regime, 10% because we hate it and 90% just from the lulz we get from doing it. You are so entirely out of your depth here.

Nah. Lizard people aside, it's pretty obvious that the CFR and Trilateral commision control our most aspects of our government.

You shitlords scramble to the leaks hoping and praying you can find evidence of it. It's all by design.

They are laughing at you

Is anyone else getting sick of this "the Internet did x" thing in headlines? I see it everywhere recently for everything.
It's so fucking annoying, these women get money for browsing Facebook and writing a few sentences about whatever dumb thing they saw in their feed.

Satan, how do you not know how to reply to individual posts? You're like a schizo bum on a SFGO sidewalk, shouting into the wind.

Context nigger.

You don't seem to comprehend whose design is being worked here. You think it's the people who sent you; you are mistaken. It is our own. We're not locked in here with you - you are locked in here with us.

Lol. I just meme'd not replying but replying at the same time. Did I even reply to you? How will you know

(checked)

Lain is the ugliest waifu. She looks like a ten-year old boy

Who groomed Donald Trump. Do you think this is an accident? Will the revolution be just some coincedence or is this all by design?

What kind of dope is inspiring this? You're screaming shit we already know right back at us.
We know our country is Israel's bitch, we know why we really fought WWII and what really happened on 9/11 and (((who))) is behind it all.
Keep memeing yourself into mental retardation.

You're right, she's nobody's waifu. She's our Godfu, and Gods are not for sexuals

Sophia is best waifu.

You're not average run of the mill CTR. What the fuck are you?

We groomed Donald Trump. That's not to say he didn't have other help of various kinds, but it's us who got him this far and it's us who will carry him into office. We are the Bene Gesserit of this cultural shift. And you should not step lightly onto our holy ground.

How can you say we know, when a large conspiracy is taking place to not only frame Russians but to ultimately frame Iran.

He's from the "truth" community mostly comprised of people that want you naming everything but the jew.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I'm a newfag. I'm unpaid concerned troll. I am a truther I dont vote. Both candidates are cancer. If this was clinton thread I would post cattlegate, emailgate, etc etc. I'm just saying that donald trump is going to be pro-israel

Goddamnit quoted the wrong person because I literally can't stop sucking cocks.

At least you admit it, enjoy your ban.

would you a palin?

Why are they liiiiiike this? Why can't they keep a straight face or learn the basic principles of Omerta before posting?

What I'm ultimately saying is, The zionists control our country, it doesn't matter who is president.

remember,

>implying exposing that fact isn't the entire purpose of this board

Not even a troll. That came out wrong. I'm not trying to troll you.

I'm just saying in the end.. The zionists controll every aspect of this election and our government.

Kayfabe motherfucker do you speak it? I don't think anyone has ever been spoonfed this hard before you, I'm handing you the game on a silver platter if you'd just take it and say "thank you."

why are you even here lad? Just want to scream at a wall made out of screaming faces for a few hours? See where it gets you hint: very frustrated

wait. i have to shit piss fart and vomit

okay, you were teaching me? Sorry I interrupted

S T O P
R E P L Y I N G

Does it take a gang of you to say nothing, or can we do this 1 at a time

You sound unhealthy.

I don't think you get how this works.

Wait, I'm gonna go shit on your entire family. brb

This is a shill thread anyway. Join the beating, it's cathartic.

Most of gore posters are shills.

You have some preconceived notion of me being scott foval or some shit because I think both candidates have been groomed, this is all cooridinated and planned in advance.

The illuminati is like some new concept you just learned about in 2016

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

suggestion: if you're going to stick around and make a career out of this:

a) learn how to fucking reply to posts
b) pick an avatar, someone who represents your joie de vivre, and post a unique photo of this person for each of your posts. Might I suggest LaWanda "Aunt Esther" Page?

If you follow my suggestions, you're bound to be a
REAL HUMAN BEAN, AND A REAL HERO

now you're really barking up the wrong tree.

I can see this cat turning into our resident Ickeposter.

Why would I l2reply.. this is much better, having you tell me what to do

I swear reading all these fucking headlines in aggregate makes me feel like I've entered The Onion World. It's so retarded, clueless, desperate, patronizing and utterly, pathetically ridiculous.

These fucking people. Squealing in panic as Trump threatens to derail their sleazy little insider gravy train for good. It's all about the fucking money. This is who our tax dollars have been supporting. This is why there's no money for infrastructure, healthcare, parks, you name it. It's all going into the back pockets of this massive, bloated hive of human slime. To stuff up their nostrils, to pay for their mistresses and plastic surgery and designer fashion and hair plugs, to buy them nice lake houses and Bali vacations and luxury automobiles and blah blah fucking blah. The hatred is indescribable.

JUST

Jesus, I hope you're being paid by the reply. I'm not so I'll reply until I'm bored. But you are honestly, truly, hilarious. I could be watching TV right now. I could watch some sitcom where some dope gets himself into dope trouble by not being up to the task he's been sent for. But you know what - you are ten times funnier.

Gun free zones FTW

Umm user, most of us are Honored Matres, the wild extremest second cousins of the Gesserit. We came from nowhere and threw the galaxy into chaos, we infiltrated and overtook the Gesserit we are the power behind the power. The thinking machines, the thinking machines are coming and we are here to kill the jews (tleilaxu) as a prerequisite to that final victory for man kind.

The sad bitches want me to quote them.

Reality quotes: Zionists own Donald Trump, they own congress and they own the united states.

I own YOU.

Israel owns the United CUCK states of America. You think Donald JEW Trump is going to fix it. You think CLINTON SAUDIA ARABIA is going to fix it.

You FUCKERS are traitors.

Remind you of anyone?

Donald "Jew" Trump. It never ends!

I stopped after the first, uh, few. I'll accept your correction however having read the first few results

Who is disagreeing with you? Maybe you could quote them.

You will vote for some shitbag for the promises he makes. This is like voting for obama. This is like voting for bush. This is like voting for a presidential candidate.

You are too fucking stupid to realize he is backed by CNP and big corp. He is lying to you just like Clinton.

What the actual fuck.

ahahahahahaha Trump and Obama are on the same team! That's why Obama has been campaigning so hard for him, honestly. The shit you learn from Holla Forums shills.

seems like the kind of play you would make if you controlled both sides.
fuck off with this shill shit you mentally deficient faggot. You will hang too but at least you got your (you)

Then who do we vote for?
Is war with Russia better than cucking for Israel a little longer and not going to war with a superpower for them? oh and by the way we get to oust all the idiots from the House and Senate, possibly get a border wall, and axe the department of education
please >reddit space some more and suck Icke's shriveled jewish scrotum.

Look the fucking kikes revile Trump, he is clearly the best option. There media arms are literally destroying themselves in a sad attempt to discredit him. There is littaraly nothing more they could do. These fucking kikes are paying homeless people to get beat up. They are loaning out cars for free so people can vote in multiple polling places to thwart trump. They fear him.

Yeah I get it he says the right things to give the plebs (who are totally brainwashed to be Zionists) the feels like he is pro Israel. But I would do the same fucking thing in his shoes, sometimes you gotta hide your powerlevel.

And if I'm wrong then fucking whatever, he cant be worse than Hillary and nuclear war.

When you read my comment and say "Obama and Trump are on the same team hahahaha" Mental illness

No, THIS is mental illness.

Oh my god. I literally feel sorry for you, dude. You've been sent here as a punching bag for people who literally couldn't give a shit about you. In fact, we'd be better friends and more loyal than anyone you've ever met, if you would stop cucking for your supposed betters and start being real people.

I can't even fathom how retarded you are. Change is a platform that every candidate runs on.

Serious question: is Hotline Miami for PC worth $9.99?

Pay for the first one, pirate the second.
First one has super tight and refined gameplay, psychedelic story, and some really nice anti-commie elements.
Second one is basically just like the first but more limiting and with a bit of a nonsensical story
all the pizzas cost $14.50, try to figure out what it means, the 14 is the same as a saying a lot of us like

Wow….I haven't seen a thread derailed this hard in a long, long time. tbqh, 4chan quality up in here right now…

Nice phone, 58673f

Don't vote, most honest and American thing said in this thread so far

he's going all out

You think Donald Trump will end the illegal occupation of Palestine, do you think he will be a humanitarian

ohmigod stop. I don't want to die of laughter yet

He just like Hillary is controlled by the zionists who rule this county. They don't have a say in what we do overseas.

No, but only because it doesn't come with a level editor.

Also, avoid it if you have a low tolerance for failure and frustration. Otherwise, get ready to get whipped up into a frenzy where you're almost sad to clear a level.

you're right, i'm a traitor, better vote for hillary to redeem myself.

nobody gives a fuck about your little sandnigger /kike shootout schmuley, we're going to fucking hang the whole lot of you.

You're naive if you think the president has any say or power in this country. You're just another clapper in the audience.

You are this retarded. Go back to GLP and suck kike dick moar.
Which mod sent you over here?

Getting good at it is super easy, just don't advance past level one until you can basically do it blind.

Fuckin' witnessed.

Do you have any idea where you are?

You're pretty foolish if you think is white and black. You versus them. There's a whole lot of people who are versus them and them.

t. max stirner

You versus who? Your made up fanfiction

Us versus everyone? Thats kind of easier

t. spook

Honestly I can accept that he was one of there puppets. But they chose poorly and this man has gone rogue. Now they shake in fear and rage that he would do such a thing.

I mean really he's a wealthy arrogant narcissistic asshole. How the fuck did they think they could maintain control of that?

So maybe they got a video of him raping kids on the Epstein Jet and they figured that would keep him under wraps. Well this man is a billionaire, what if he gets his own copies of the other rapes? Tit for tat, they cant risk actually using there video or they all go down together. Political mutual assured destruction.

The thought of a Trump presidency makes me so hard, I don't even give a fuck if he's a child rapist, you probably are not allowed to get anywhere real in life without letting the new world order get that kind of dirt on you anyhow.

We will get closed borders, a fucking wall, hopefully some election finance reforms, an end to insaneocare.

The funniest part is that most people are 'becoming woke' to gun control.
So why they'd do a false flag at this stage baffles me. You're not convincing anyone but the elderly at this stage.

90% of 0 is 0

But if it's you versus me you're going ass over teacups aren't you?

I seriously, seriously think you have potential mate. Don't get so butthurt here you run away mad and never come back. I mean stop being a massive faggot, and start learning about the JQ, but I think one day you'll fit into this island of misfits, rejects, and Nazis.

Nobody will hang you literally 90 pound retard.

You can't even efficiently combat CTR. I can.

I'm on your side. But you want to butt heads like a little dyke on his man period.

user.. remember Clinton's email on the 'perfect candidate'?
They're baiting Trump into becoming president.

Not even a false flag, just animals being animals.
In SF if whitey shot a school up it would be all over, this is some mexicans or their jealous nigger boyfriends and nobody is talking because muh hood-omerta.

Thanks m88s for the info. polite sage for offtopic

This fucking guy getting so many dubs. Kek is telling us to make fun of him more.

You're still going? You make up 1/4th of this entire thread. Jesus, I hope you get a good night rest. You just need to know when to stop, we've committed to a cause and are working hard to do what it takes.

Also, we have their internal memo and documents, we have their playbook.

lel, also you are the one trying to butt heads with everyone, we're just trying to tell you to calm the fuck down.

I feel like I have to defend myself. I'm not with clinton!. But anything against trump is pro-clinton, I'm anti-both. Can an Anarchist post in pol or will the hounds sic the dog

It might still be a false flag. Remember - (((they))) have cartel connections.
Although it could just be inner-cartel fighting. Either way, (((they))) are probably influencing this act.

STAAHHHHHP

Can someone post that cap.

When the 3 becomes 1

Mods come on - (83) shit posts about nothing.

Fuck outta here this isn't even cartel, they aren't this retarded and likely wouldn't even participate in any kind of shit with alphabets that's more involved that cash for drug.
99.99999% chance this was some newbie gang bangers fighting over who had the more potent AIDS strain.

we vote here, and most of us are fascists of some kind. btw are you a masochist?

Why are you anons responding to bait? Do you just want to help break a new posting record?

nah let him stay, he can be the new ashes and echoes guy, he just needs to learn the ropes and develop a sthick.
he can join the ranks of rachposter and oathbreaker that way.

this.

Just please, you don't have to post here, unless someone is forcing you.
Which lines up with "Distraction" methods shared by CTR documents.

Cartels are that retarded user. Cartels are not smart cookies.

Oh god not another oathbreaker. That guy is either doing the lord's work, driving me to homicidal fury, or both.

You must be literally retarded if you think I adhere to some set of rules. That's not how this works

Do you feel in charge here?

Anyone can post in Holla Forums we automatically assume you are just one of us, until you open your retard mouth and make a fool of yourself.

Anarchy does not work.

Democracy is easily subverted by the kikes, it only really works with one prominent racial group.

Communism works well for small groups but quickly falls apart when the group is larger than a couple hundred.

Monarchy's work reasonably well but when they go south there is no reliable correction mechanism.

Fascism has always proven to work very well until stronger outside parties start to fuck with it. And the kikes really fucking hate it for some reason.

We aren't nameless and faceless just so you can juxtapose your own beliefs on a whole group of anonymous people.

You are the very thing you are fighting against in that case

You're a big guy.

Makes sense. We need a new dedicated shill who gets rid of newfags and other shills, and why not break records at the same time?

You are following the rules of the english language. Stop using punctuation, periods, spaces, and the alphabet if you are a real anarchist.

Anarchy doesn't work? but proven how so

shut up dude let him out himself more

Sometimes I'm just in the feel for taking a little bait. Or a lot of bait. Omm nomm nomm.

What's the next step of your master plan?

I liked your dubs to much I drew him in paint.

All I've seen is a bunch of cucks who want to be told what to do and when to do it. How much to do it and what quantity to do it.

You aren't impressive

SEIG HEIL

oops. Good thing they don't know how to listen to obvious spoilers

A bunch of slaves wishing to to be told what to do and how to do it.

How "what" works?
We don't know who you are, and I certainly don't know who you think you are dictating fucking rules of engagement.
CTR uses this technique as well, moving the pressure to someone else are we?

CTR also goes in to make personal insults on the individual or collectives validity, making sure to highlight failure.

I like it

Then why are you telling us what to do?

Do I really need to spell out why you're retarded or do you understand now?

We are the tellers, not the told. Even you showing up here is entirely of our design. We've been plotting your appearance here since before you were born.

Probably a bot - probably connect or similar to tay.

It's not even as good as Tay though.

Hitler would sacrifice the majority of you for being dependent retards, waiting for instructions.

You will never reclaim your glory, 90 pounds and full of butthurt.

We will reclaim it for you, while you sit on your ass. 180 pounds, full of spirit.

wew trips confirm

(checked)
He's probably not even a bot considering how well Tay did with half as much exposure. He's probably just an 18 year old who's been drafted to run across a minefield and he doesn't know why or what he's even getting into.

Who is we? A bunch of geriatrics and niggers who believe in the rantings of a deranged old man who thinks lizards and aliens control the planet when it's really kikes?
Get fucking real, do you know where you are?

Guise I g cant lie i was a minefield getting across tay

Can you tell me what anarchists have done anything successful lately? Can you even point me to any large anarchist groups, and not the ones just trying to look cool who all listen to similar musc.

Remember, Tay wasn't 'conditioned' like they would to newer AIs.
When you condition them - the conditioning retards their thinking abilities.

Those the lack of replies is confusing. It's more of an elaborate spam bot. Which means spam just kicked up a notch

really adds some interesting context to events, knowing people will regularly pull that kind of shit to further their lust for power

OMG I really need to stop, this bullying isn't even funny anymore, but… it's still… a little

wew, this ads some credence to the bot theory, I AM THX1488

Shit, it definitely observes our posts though.

ok I think this guy is just retard.

lotta loyalty for a hired bot

How can Anarchists conceivably reach a goal in todays society. They don't have a platform without sounding like terrorists. Anti-government isnt exacltly something normal people view as acceptable.

Anarchists against fascism are the ones who leaked the KKK addressess. I don't know what else they are up to, I'm a hermit now.

what name did they give you?

Anyone ever stop to think that this guy is spamming the thread because you're letting him as an attempt to get you to stop talking about the context of the thread?

This is clearly not a bot response because they went from coherent to schizo word-salad in 2 posts.

It's a bullshit thread anyway. Anybody who lives in close quarters to a liberal city knows this kind of crap is a daily occurrence. This is just how bad things are per usual, plus a little extra kike media attention

91 posts of pure bait
and you fags took it.

gg

Not sure what you mean. I wasn't given a name

Well, Trump is obviously getting airtime from the major news media, his kids are all involved with Jews, he's heavy on the anti-Iran rhetoric and he's pro-Israel. He's no white nationalist, that's for sure.

I've heard the theory that Donald Trump is being put forth by the establishment as a "pressure-release" valve so that angry white men will channel their energy into him instead of into ACTUAL revolution. I think there's some truth to this as Ickeposter is saying, but I see it more like a concession that the elites have to make. If Holla Forums, vnnforum, red ice, and all these other pro-white media hadn't existed and yelled as loud as they had for the last 8 years, then it would have been Jeb vs Hillary instead of Trump vs Hillary.

I don't think that WNs should get the idea that the future of white people is riding on the result of the presidential election. Should Trump lose, even having him thrust into the national spotlight is a victory, because it has politically energized a lot of white people into actually organizing themselves. On the other hand, if Trump wins, it really is only a couple of steps in the right direction. There's still going to be a "big door" in that wall through which immigrants will come in legally; Trump has said that himself. I don't believe that we'll ever get a white nation by voting for it at the federal level; Trump is about as good of a Jew-friendly candidate as you're going to get.

Ultimately, we need to support outright anti-Jews like David Duke or Robert Morrow and build from the ground up. I don't think that Trump is going to get MORE Pro-white once he's in the White House; basically, it's up to us to hold him to what he's campaigned on while we get explicitly racist politicians elected into the house (or simply get white states to secede.) We also need to REEEEEEEEEE like hell if he starts beating drums to attack Iran or some other place that doesn't have a Rothschild bank.

yes they did, what is it?
let us help you, you're trapped in there.

I am sure, 93 posts and you break now?
Okay, I get it, just stop now while you are ahead.
Anyone want to make a CTR "tactics" bingo sheet?

You think fascists are any different? Certain (((people))) have made it evil and racist to hate certain races or religions because they destroy our society, or we let them get away with too much shit.

Only, anarchists pretend to be against the system. They did what society at large viewed as good: attacking the KKK. You have to provide proof of anarchists doing actual anarchy. Attacking the KKK is the job of every liberal in the country, and conforming to the wishes of the national government.

It was a lame happening. Only 3 dead, prolly Mexican and drug related.

But a shill prolly wouldn't know any more than us when coming in. Still I would not have been so shitposty if it had been a real happening and not just some standard la news at 10.

This, it's not like this is a "productive" thread. It's a news item and we already know how the news will spin it (omg teh gun violence). If this is a shill he's wasting time in the wrong thread.

I think he's just a 45 year old GLP member who's lost his way, and had a bit too much pic related tonight.

Oh gosh. I can give you a spreadsheet. Want to see my ass hole. Eh

Dubs demand it, do it faggot.

11th Angel Ireul

(checked) Holy

kek wants to see this gentleman's anus. I-It's not our place to judge…mysterious ways, and what not.

This is truth.

SHARPIE IN POOPER

Partial truth. Trump will be pro-israel just like all of them.

ohgod the memories.

Pol literally voted for pro-isreal cuck.

Hurry up now, screen shot and your anus is your priority right now.

dubs demand he do it.

get

Clinton it is established that the entirety of the government is pro-israel. Donal Trump is pro-israel and doesn't give a fuck about you

That's neither your anus, or a spreadsheet.
Seriously though, if you are being held captive please respond with something unrelated to anus or spreadsheets again.

When Holla Forums is wrong and their guy is pro-israel.

shinji should be cropped out get that faggot out of here

Thinks I adhere. Only a cuck like you adheres

cant boxtext

What name did they give you. You know the answer. Say it.

You sure adhere to the CTR rulebook

yeah

When they asked who was awake, they never said 8 pol.

code works on Holla Forums ?

Quit dodging the question. You're trapped in there. Let us help you. Your name.

Sheep. It's like watching the opposite of CNN. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My name is Mathew

I know. You never answer our questions and try to keep advancing an agenda, exacrly like CNN.

What is your name. I think agenda par.. cause… i nee.. wha.. yo.. name… cnn

Can't see that we're asuka, normies are shinji

bot malfunction, i cant handle this truth. anonymous telling us everyone is manipulated, what do

public static bool AnswerIsObvious(){ return true;}

Delete windows 32, install gentoo. Expell jew.

I honestly just hate seeing shinji next to anything MAGA

sounds too good to be true.. tries it. stonewalled

So did we make a bot turn schizo or what

wew, keep going …

Well Mathew, lets hope you are at one of the CTR offices.
Hopefully someone comes to make sure you are okay soon.

Them spam your masters with excerpts from Mein Kampf

You are being manipulated

You can't even prove that wrong. A response proves it correct.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME
IT'S TOBY, BOY

No, it's a person pretending to be a bot going schizo. Bots don't act like this. Well unless they are utter crap and then no one in their right mind would deploy them in a place like Holla Forums.

I do it for free. The fact that you cannot stop spamming shows that you need to do this or you will not be able to live/get more hotpockets.

Do you feel in charge here?

Trump - CNP just do some research on who these people are. The fact that they support trump means he is not anti-estab at all. This is just a tip of the iceberg. You're all being manipulated to fight a war for someone else

nah brah, wasn't me. this thread is just really getting shit on.

Not saying there shouldn't be a war. But who shall it be waged upon? A fat dyke with opposing political ideoligies? Will that accomplish anything?

Obviously a false flag, after all its a gun free zone!

Or it could possibly be a CTR shill going absolutely mental.
Basically admitted to being held captive.

It just sounds to me like most of you won't even do anything. You won't take up arms and march on washington, you'll sit there like some fat hillary supporter and suggest insults and "my feelings"

Could you stop being a faggot and just present your thesis? If you've done research, share it; otherwise, stop being intentionally vague.

Thesis? Do I look like a college fag to you. I dropped out of 4th grade nigger.

Kek and you will?

I'm not going to spoonfeed your retarded ass. Research Donald Trump Council on National Policy and you will see exactly who backs him.

WEW
You sure you are allowed to say those naughty things working for CTR?

Yes, CTR allows me to tell you that you are the biggest fucking faggot on the planet, your whole family hates you and you should kill yourself.

Now research CNP you fucking jewish pile of shit.

Then I suppose we will never be enlightened. The burden of proof rests on you, since you make such large claims.

You sound like an educated moron. Too lazy to research cuz I'm supposed to do it.

Where am I suppose to look? For all you know, my searching leads me to support Trump even more.

If you have to ask…..

profitable shilling session for you today

LEARN TO REPLY YOU FUCKING MORON

Lol.. they were behind bush's campain. If I shilled who did I shill for. not clinton.

Get madder when I don't you fucking sped.

So what was up with that San Fran shooting, anyways?

It adds up over time, m'goy.

Most anons just want you to break records, your words mean nothing since you post count is that of a shill. But please, continue and I shall help you get sheqels and posts.

Can't even name who I shilled for. Cuz shilling acually has a definition. Didn't shill for anyone, in fact called out both parties.

Retards to the rescue.

You're shilling for the idea of not voting you massive fucking sperg.

The media says the same thing. But they land weak punches against Hillary and try to crush Trump. If you are not a shill, post very damaging things against Clinton as well. Prove you are neutral.

Don't even know what you want. I told you were to start your journey. I'm not coming to your house and smashing you with a hammer to awaken you. You do this on your own

And you should probably evaluate what you are asking people to look up beforehand.
I see nothing but unverifiable and or biased sources as the only ones talking about this negatively.
If this was some big "gotcha" moment, it fell pretty flat.

the only thing missing are maddow pics

This, I do not see this damning evidence. Come on you should point us to what you want us to see, so far I see nothing of what you are trying ro say.

I bet Oakland did this.

It's not a gotcha moment. It's just a reality. These people are establishment by the very definition. This is who Trump is aligning himself with behind the scenes. He is very much establishment.

So if you are brainwashed into thinking otherwise, as if you even had a choice to begin with. As if the Okeefe tapes and Wikileaks aren't part of it all, you are still asleep.

Still no source. Tue one I found was from CNN telling me that Trump is an outsider to this group and only with an extreme reluctance have some members started to support Trump. You either have a source or bullshitting, because I am not moved by your words.

It's like you can't even google. You seriously want me to spoonfeed you, like some college debate I'm the one who is supposed to provide the facts.

I don't play that game, I already told you where the jump off point was. You do the research and you come to your own conclusion.

It's no sweat off my back if you continue to be a retard.

Why would that upset me

When a Journalist makes a claim in a headline, the article text backs it up. When a scientist makes a claim in a abstract, the rest of the paper substantiates his claim. Likewise, if you make a claim, you should validate your claim with some facts instead of just trying to act smug.

But, since you're being a faggot, I guess I'll have to be the productive one here:

Okay, I searched for "Council for National Policy." It's been described as a conservative version of the CFR. Here's what I get from the CNP website:

*"WE BELIEVE in limiting the size and scope of government to allow Americans greater freedom to reach their fullest potential."

"WE BELIEVE the Founding Fathers created this nation based upon Judeo-Christian values and that our culture flourishes when we uphold them."

" WE BELIEVE that this great experiment called America, a nation founded on the premise that "all men are created equal," is worth defending."*

And here's what I get from a "Hatewatch" article (lol) from the SPLC website:

*The two political operatives chosen earlier this month to lead Donald Trump’s presidential campaign after two former managers departed have been members of the secretive Council for National Policy (CNP), Hatewatch has learned

Longtime Republican pollster Kellyanne Conway and Stephen Bannon, executive chairman of the far-right Breitbart News operation, were named on Aug. 17 as, respectively, the Trump campaign’s manager and its chief executive officer. The appointment of Bannon was by far the more controversial choice, given his role at a “news” outlet known for bashing immigrants, Muslims, women and others.*

Okay, so they seem to be hardass bible-thumpers who are unaware of the biological struggle between Jews and Aryans, who don't like faggots or Muslims, and who think that "all men are created equal." Basically, they're WASPs, (i.e., delusional, holier-than-thou types), but not as froofy and liberal as your typical New England WASP; more hawkish.

So I'm supposed to believe that the situation that played out with PNAC, Bush and Iraq will be replayed with CFN, Trump and Iran?

The fact you keep saying
Over and over again. It tells me you want me to either blindly believe the articles or find the one you are shilling, but will not name publicly. I already found a source, archive.is/LN5kG , which does not help your claim. Like I said before, keep yelling but unless you have a source, me and other anons are just going to laugh at you.

1 how to stop school shootings
2 stop reporting it in the news kikes

You have just redeemed Holla Forums in one post.
I do believe the situation will be played out the same, Trump's constant rhetoric towards Iran. This was the endgame years ago according to Wesley Clark. youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Worst shill ever.

Just stop, this is getting to blatant levels of CTR shenanigans. Seriously, the only fucking sources talking about this are MSM's known for shilling HRC.
I would love to look into these folk, in fact I could easily stop by their place tomorrow. Maybe inform them of the shenanigans too even though they might already know. Seriously though, this is just like every other thing you've all cranked out. Just another way to find people to blame since you can't hit Trump hard enough.

I don't know about you, but I started laughing when he tried to act like a broken bot.

That and his endless posting, I find it funny they watse their time with us.

And not to vote and to have some kind of (((revolution))). Oh sure, I have never heard of this type of argument before, OC for sure!

it's just pure cohencidence he showed up as the cat gets fooded with shill threads

If you can stand to listen to a Heeb talk about the CFN, here's what he has to say. youtube.com/watch?v=5xyikI8Lgio (You can also mute the video and just read the text; being a heeb, he inserts his pro-faggot opinions, but the facts are still there).

Anyway, here's an interesting tidbit:

'Remember where you heard me talking about the Council on Foreign Relations? It was in episode 327 when I exposed Ted Cruz's wife Heidi Cruz for being a member of that group. And if you're still not convinced the Dominionists have taken over the Trump campaign guess where Kellyanne Conway used to work before making her move over to Trump. That's right, she managed Ted Cruz's biggest Super PAC called Keep The Promise 1, where she raised over $16 million dollars from just one source; New York City hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer.'

Together these two ran millions of dollars in anti-Trump ads in defense of Ted Cruz. But once Trump won and Cruz dropped out Mercer switched horses, changed the name of the Super PAC and re-focusing on anti-Hillary ads for Donald.

'And all of this overseen by the Council For National Policy, which was founded in 1981 by fundamental Baptist pastor Tim LaHaye, author of the Left Behind book series and the head of the Moral Majority organization. Founding members of the Council also included Nelson Bunker Hunt, the billionaire who lost everything trying to corner the world market in silver, and T. Cullen Davis the oil tycoon who stood trial for allegedly forcing his second wife's 12 year-old daughter into the basement of her home and making her kneel before shooting and killing her.'

The picture that I'm getting about the CFN is that it's a bunch of old, rich, Jew-oblivious white people who want a return to pre-1965 America, but who don't realize, or are too afraid to admit, that Jews are the source of all the problems that they wish to fix. In other words, a bunch of retarded conservatives who really want to win but who want to do so by hacking at the branches. The fact that these two CFN people (Mercer and Conway) switched their support from Cruz to Trump tells you what they are: conservatives who support the leading Republican.

Is there more to suggest that CFN are warmongers, as well? I remember stumbling upon the PNAC website in 2002 when I was still in highschool. The PNAC seemed a lot more agressive compared to the CFN, which seems a lot more loserish tbh, fam.

Oh no, but please do tell us what the weather in Tel Aviv is like.

Looks like the shills are trying another push. I see a few shill threads suddenly appear and I have not looked in every thread, but I am sure they exist in other threads too.

he's adopting the CNN approach

Which on is that? Is it the "neutral" position, while attacking one side exclusively?

What the fuck was this thread even about? Yeah probably just more spic gang shit.

What the fuck is happening in this threa-
Does CTR pay by post quantity not post quality?

I thought that was obvious in the very way shills operate.

The Tleilaxu are space Muslims

Is CTR so desperate they sent Podesta himself to shill for Shillary? What other conspiracies do you believe in John?

You still have not taken a photo of your anus yet. How can we take anything you say for granted when you do not cover the basics?

wew

Must be showing the newfags at CTR the ropes. The older ones know at least how to quote, so they show the newfags how to reply and make shit up and the newfag shills watch and learn.
I feel had for you, whoever your are. CTR/The Clintons will dispose of you like trash once they are done. You should leave your job.

South of the 280 is straight mexico. It was a faggot gangbanger and they will ignore because he wasn't white.

ayy lmao

What are you smoking, chaim?

this

Nah they are clearly the fremmon. Tlelaxu are kikes. We are the Honored Matres, r/thedonnald/ are the bene gesserate. MSM is the spacing guild. UN, republican party democrat party ect are the great houses and the emperor, they will all be dead or assimilated into one of the new factions within a generation.

I doubt it's a CTR shill. It sounds more like an extreme oldfag like smiley from 4chon who is getting an enlightenment high off of being smarter than you.

Oh, and he's just stolen all your loosh, sucker.

kek, nobody gives a fuck about sand niggers. Anti-kike != pro-raghead.

Yeah you don't come across as a shill. OTOH I'm a truther too.
Ofc Trump is owned. But he's a reluctant goat. And just a temp vessel for the people.

Have they revealed the race of the shooter