>archive.is/geSm7
archive.is/geSm7
>archive.is/geSm7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LwIHV
soundcloud.com/whitehottakes
lmgtfy.com/?q=vilerat&l=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I read that he's also bringing one of the Bengazi victim's mother, Pat Smith.

Alright, this is going to be fun

if he's going to do this clinton's character will have been thoroughly corrected.

ALSO

Donald Trump invites Benghazi victim's mom to third debate
archive.is/LwIHV

Fuck might as well invite putin and assad

what's the backstory on Obama's half brother, why does this matter?

Well, I guess I won't be voting for Obama for President!

He endorsed trump and dislikes obummer

6D CHESS

Trump supporter since early on.

Trump needs to have Rapin' Bill's victims do a slutwalk across the stage with signs, chants, the whole bit. Maybe carry mattresses with them. Parade them right in front of, and around, Hillary.

obama's half bro and obama had a falling out. obama refused to send 20 or 30 grand to him after their aunt died. he might even drop some birther truth out there

checked. Obama hates him because Malik is actually black and it chaps his ass. Obama is just a try hard half nigger wannabe with a stick up his ass like pic related.

I know this isn't the thread for it but I've been thinking about sleepy doctor recently.

Sleepy doctor has been loyal as fuck compared to other republicans.

I really hope Trump rewards him. I want to listen to daily "Sleepy Doctor Radio" shows telling us all about what Trump accomplished that day.

I see Trump has two rallies scheduled for today. Hillary has been cramming in seclusion for over a week, and she's still going to lose.

It doesn't matter how much she knows about foreign policy, all Trump has to do is point out her failures. She's like the honour student who fucks up a major, major project in the work place. All that work, for nothing.

Never trust a half-caste.

Yeah he woke up. He can go back to Liberia last.

sorry i couldn't hear you over moammar's shirt

Donald Trump turns to Hillary, a sly smile appearing on his face.

"Hillary… remember the birther issue you started? Well… I brought the President's half-brother, and he has a message for you…"
"WOMAN YOU RAYCISS, MAH BRUTHA OBOMMA BE BORN IN HAWAII, SHEEEIIIT, YOU WHITE WOMAN BE HATING ON A BROTHAH, WELL YA KNOW WHAT, HE BEAT YOUR SKINNY WHITE ASS IN 2008, NOW ITS MY TURN TO BEAT YOUR ASS AND ENDORSE AND ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP!"

Checked. Most people seem to forget that Obabo is a mulatto ape

They must be losing their minds right about now.

You won't be voting for anybody after we deport you, CtR! That is, if you mend your ways (and are white) before "deport" stops being an option.

Trump has some very good advisors and plans.

It's funny that Obama is only considered black because being black is even today considered an infection rather than a real race.

If you're 1/3'rd black and 2/3'rd white even in modern cultural Marxist America you're still a nigger.

Holy Shit

Hopefully he invites Bill's bastard son too.

Make it an entire party, why wontcha!

I'm getting very very interested in tomorrow's debate. This could get incredibly amazing.

Niggers who serve in destroying globalism and Marxism will be rewarded with reservations like the Indians. All the others will be shipped off back to Africa. Will still be punishable to consort with a white woman though.

This man will truly go down as a legend for generations to come. I sometimes still can't believe we're living in a time where our shitposting and memes will be the recorded in textbooks for our children and grandchildren to read.

I know I'll probably get called a shill but it seems some of them have the propensity to be incredibly loyal.

You can see this if you read some accounts of the civil war, of them being loyal to southern families.

This is the exception of course but I feel like Ben Carson deserves a good place for his loyalty.

What a time to be alive. Trump will possibly pull out ALL his trump cards for the final debate, so he's not going to hold back AT ALL tomorrow. You think the difference between the 1st & 2nd debate was huge? I can't even imagine how this one is going to go down.

This is truly the golden age of the shitlord. May the dank hate memes always flow like wine.

He can have one (1) white woman past reproductive age.

Only if we can fly in some of Epstein's lolis so we can really scare Bill and Hillary.

We can tell you're from reddit when you say Sleepy Doctor instead of Sleepy Negro

I expect him to completely ignore the moderators and just shit on her and call her a sociopathic criminal over and over. What are they going to do, cut the camera feed?

Why couldn't he be president instead?

Well you're just asking for it when you double space like that you newfag.

Niggers will always nig. The thing is that you need to put yourself in a position as their better. Make yourself their master and they will love you. Let them live free among you and they will grow jealous and seek to destroy you.

He's already married. I just think he should serve as an advisor or secretary on domestic matters.

One of Trump's main principles is loyalty, and it's something we really need to bring back as a concept.

Bring Gaddafi's rotting corpse for extra shock value.

Thread theme.

weeeeeeeew

The deportations happen when the Fuhrer wills it, not before. But the decisions about who goes and who doesn't get to. . . those can be made any time.

I wouldn't hold anything against the crooked media. Remember when they cut the feed of God EmperorTrump wearing the Jewish garb? I miss when memes did not become reality. He said we were going to get tired of winning & I'm not sure if that's ever going to happen.

I agree.

Does it really matter?

He's a polygamous Muslim from the niggerzone, m8. We'd have to burn the White House down to clean it.

Checked, nigga.

Sleepy doctor?

It's always been "Sleepy Negro." I have many sleepy negro .jpgs and have been on board with Ben "The Hammer" Carson since he defended Trump on his tax audit. The Sleepy Negro is stuff of legend and I'm sure it's disappointing to Ben that he's probably not ever going to be president, but there's a seat for him at the table of the Order of the Emperor.

Pffft. Sleepy Doctor? Shit doesn't even make sense.

Nah, I expect one final blow to Hillary two days before the election. That way it's fresh in the minds of voters and the media will be forced to cover it. The final week will be absolutely hell on Earth.

I can;t wait to visit California again. I haven't been there since the 80s.

Can I have some rare carsons? I'll call him Sleepy Negro senpai

4 D C H E S S
D

C
H
E
S
S

Honest question: do you think that would be worse than what we have?

It's not really his half brother.

Don't think so m8.

No.

He doesn't get the rare rares. No worries.

Just read a bit about him, he sounded like a really cool guy. His death was so unnecessary.

I don't understand how anybody can hate this guy. He's not a criminal or a thug, he's just a guy who wants to go for a nap.

hes moved on from 4d chess, hes like playing 4^(4*4) chess now

T-thanks user

HAHAHAHA
GOOD!

I don't hate Ben. I think Ben should be the supreme ruler of the entire African continent. I bet they'd be doing much better, along with the partially educated niggers we'll be sending Africa, I bet they do just fine.

normally I see a title like this, I figure it's a bunch of crap. But this time, you were absolutely correct O.P., and you didn't spoil it either. Good job

Which one? Obama was something like 7 paternal half-siblings and one maternal half-sister.

I was part of the Goonswarm Federation, vilerat was a cool dude, not a goon in the modern sense of the term in any way

Everything is proceeding as expected.

PRAISE KEK

I don't have a picture of Hilldog's campaign schedule for the final month, but it's fucking hilarious. Literally her only event is the debate. Bill Clinton does more events than she does. And the rest are other surrogates like Barry Obongo and Michael Obongo

As Trump said, if it wasn't for the Media, Clinton would be nothing. Who even would go to hear Wild Bill or the Bongo Bongos?

What's happening with Combetta? Any updates?

It's pretty pathetic. They could have literally ran a crash test dummy as their presidential nominee, and with the same level of media collusion, it would've polled even better than hilldog

YES + his granddaughters too

This final debate is gonna be a lot of fun.

We're not Filterwars here lad, you should expect better from us.

Fucking perfect.

It's from white hot takes.

He does a lot of songs for the trs goys.

soundcloud.com/whitehottakes

o7
I played eve online for a week a few years ago

what the hell is the point

To wake him up?

CHECKED

(kek'd)

i'am literally dead user, those are great

Sad!

Seriously, its like the Trump campaign doesn't actually want to win.

Bill's black bastard is THE kill shot - and they aren't using it?
Ridiculously stupid tbh fam.

you dont even have to be black to be a nigger

t. rachel dolezal and sean king

Do you even think about the future? Why use all of his trump cards when he can play just the ones that are needed to win?

Thirty shitlibs, which is a 50% increase compared to the "crowd" Hillary would draw if she were doing events.

Hahaha, this is fucking genius.

TEST DEBATE, PLEASE IGNORE

t. CNN

There is actually a pretty good chunk of goons supporting Trump if you go check SA forums.

Man I wish I could play RE4 again for the first time.

reelection?

he is going to be voted special powers.

For the flak that SA gets, they always call out degeneracy. They were the first people to cal out bugchasers. Unfortunately, they're pozzed though.

Why i do say good sir you seem to have received "identical digits in triplicate form" on your post

>archive.is/LwIHV
those comments are fucking cancer

He'll let Chelsea live so he can BTFO her
In fact for that Election he might get the Travis Country GOP Head to see her

I'm not a member. You can just go there and check.

DUBS CONFIRM CLINTONS EVIL TRAITOROUS CHARACTER IS REVEALED, AND THE LIES FROM THE MEDIA ABOUT CORRECTED.

Always hated that half breed shitskin. It doesnt matter who Im referring to, theyre all shit.

I don't understand why he announces all these surprise guests before the debate, when it would be infinitely more devastating if they all came up without any warning and without giving Cunton one minute to prepare.
Is this by choice or he MUST announce whoever is he inviting for (((approval))) of whatever kike runs this?

I'm pretty sure that's the case. He waited as long as (((legally))) possible to announce these invitations.

gadaffi was easily the most stylin dude on the geopolitical circuit

yeah cool song and everything but this is trs stuff so reeeee

*personnel

He had a golden gun

wtc

The fag also saved a thumbnail

Sad.

The fuck are you faggots doing?

Bring the nigger bastard, not the nigger brother.

Nothing is ever good enough for you, is it you faggot?

Vile Rat was a goon, remember.

This would be a great vector to get the subject of goons into the election.

I knew vilerat, this race is personal for me.

What's wrong with TRS from the Holla Forums perspective? I got ""permabanned"" from here back in May, went to TRS for a couple months, eventually left because Catholics kept raiding my threads for zero reason, but was there a raid on here or something I'm unaware of?
I don't like The Daily Shoah bc it's middle aged man jacking all over themselves for 3 hours, but FtN does good work.

middle aged men*

Who is/was vilerat?

Checked

lurk moar

Sean Smith, one of the folks who was killed in Benghazi - he was a goon moderator, but I knew him from EVE Online.

lmgtfy.com/?q=vilerat&l=1

Of course not.

Perfection is not a state of being, but a state of mind - we can always be and do better.

Obama's brother?
Not bad.
Bill Clinton's black bastard?
Better.
Obama's brother AND Bill's black bastard?
Glorious.
Obama's brother, Bill's black bastard AND Bill's black bastard's family?
Trump.

I want better than good, I want total victory.

Who said that he isn't?

Nobody said he isn't… Nor that he is.

Of course, might actually be better to announce that just before the debate, like last time.
Good golly miss molly I'd love to see that shit, press come in to see Trump shaking hands with Bill's abandoned black bastard son from a prostitute.
Fucking Wew Lad

it's just getting better

tay… New Trump: meme magic

KKK
KEK
KKK

Signal harder, faggot.

I leave Holla Forums for 3 hours and over 4 major events have unfolded. We're reaching happening singularity

Ill never understand the whole hotsauce thing, I refuse to believe carrying hot-sauce in her purse would sway voters

I heard he is bringing Kevin McAl>>7901029
it's not for the blacks, it's for the white-guilt whites.

it's not for the blacks, it's for the white-guilt whites.

you stupid faggots can't see how i'm mocking that shit
way to out yourselves, and i wasn't even trying to bait.

kill yourself

What the hell is the point?

to keep your filthy hair from out of your face while you sleep.

Please Kek, let me see this man on TV tomorrow wearing the MAGA cap at the debate.

What does it say about you when your own brother supports the man you've been trying to destroy?

what's a goon moderator? the enemy of shitlords or what?

I guess it depends on which brother is a useless piece of shit…

Wtf.

Are you shills even trying anymore.

Trump is winning!

fuck off outta here reddit

Especially if Chris Wallace doesn't harry him as much as the other moderators.

Chris Wallace is a neocohen kike who is a registered democrat, who tried to Candy Crowley Reagan a ways back.. Clinton is in every way satisfactory of his political wants. Just watch Trump's Fox Jews debates to see how much of a shitbird he is - He'll be even more ridiculous than CNN's team, guaranteed.

Stop mistaking Fox for anything resembling our side.

Not to mention that Bill Clinton made him his bitch after agreeing to interview with him. That was the first and last time Bill Clinton ever interviewed with Fox News and it was with Wallace, so Wallace must have an 'in' with them.

what kind of bantz can we expect from obangos brother?

Have you ever watched Fox News Sunday? Every fuckin' week he has the same 3 jewish democratic consultants on to talk about the race. He's definitely got an "in" in the apparatus - watch his show, he can hold a candle to Megyn Kelly.

I asked a question.

You will never get your 10$ back

Could be fun.