Venom - Number 4: NO PARTISIAN POLITICS

Devin Lewis the Spider-Man editor has clearly heard the sales number of Marvel, he's publishing letter complaining about politics in comics. Stick around to the end of the storytime to see.

We did it Holla Forums, we're making Marvel Great Again, and the tip of our spear is Venom!

[spoilers] forgive the typos in the OP, I just woke up [/spoilers]

kek, I must be really tired

I think this is by far the best comic Marvel is making right now.

Gonna crop the possible reaction images.

Or otherwise fun things.

The hell's with the art? Why did it randomly change mid issue?

Probably deadline issues. This sort of stuff was very common back before Marvel went full poz.

Anyone else notice how they're ignoring Hellcat's awful attempt to make Black Cat fat and ugly?

Might explain why the art in the beginning had sloppy linework.

Personally I'm totally fine with a little rough edges so long as we get actual artists instead of tumblr/cal-arts bullshit.

Agreed. They just need to have the time and/or dedication to get their art done as soon as they can.

Speaking of, is that still going? Did it finally get canned?

It's still going, lol.

Ah Jesus…..

Shit is going to get real

They actually printed this? Is Marvel really learning?

I don't know why you all found it so hard to believe that we were meming Marvel great again. Eddie Brock is our icon of kek.

Marvel came out and said Secret Empire would be their last politics comic. The one where Nazi Cap takes over the world or something.

I know that's what they said, but it's still a bit of a shock to see them print this letter thing. Now, if they get rid of female Thor, then we'll really see.

Wait, they brought letter columns back?

Venom comics never lost them.

Wait, actually making her fat and ugly on purpose or from not knowing how to draw well?

It's Marvel though; all they ever did was double down even when they got so low they had to give stock away for free to look like they were selling. At this point in time, it's impossible to believe this isn't anything more than an act to get some actual numbers to show stockholders or whatever before they jump back to shoving PC bullshit down our throats.

YES

Well, they finally did it. The insanity of humans has finally driven the symbiote autistic.

No. The jews upstairs have told them to quit pissing off the Money.

Thanks man.

If he doesn't survive till the year's end

I hope you are all pirating this and not actually giving current year marvel any of your money

THIS

I can't be the only one who thought of Kermit the Frog here.

Only cuckchan refugees and people not native to Holla Forums do Though I am guilty of buying copies from second hand stores for 50 cents each

Ho. The signature Venom teeth aren't so crazy now. Guess we're keeping away from the 90s this time.