ASSANGE UPDATE

The actions taken "temporarily restrict access to some of its private communications network within its Embassy in the United Kingdom," the Ecuadorian government stated, adding, "This temporary restriction does not prevent the WikiLeaks organization from carrying out its journalistic activities."

archive.is/mjbfj
https ://www.rt.com/usa/363234-ecuador-assange-internet-election-clinton-wikileaks/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788369924175441920
archive.is/Sy603
aeronet.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Find out all products made in or imported from Ecuador and start listing them in this thread or perhaps a new one. Time to do our level best to boycott these indio spics.

Oh so now the globalists care about sovereignty. Gas them all

What a load of bullshit. I admire them for lasting as long as they did before they caved, but the fact of the matter is that they caved.
Literally any normie can deduce this by asking the question
Seriously. I imagine they must've received some serious threats

Oy vey, stop publishing all of this damning evidence showing Clinton engaging in voter fraud! People may not vote for her if they learn the truth! v

Do we at least have confirmation that Assange is safe and not being waterboarded in a closet somewhere? I'm disappointed to see Ecuador cuck out like this but I can't really blame a tiny spic nation for capitulating to the US.

Impacting the election in a way they don't like.

The kikes are truly fucking done

All this accomplishes is vindicating the leaks

Weird question, could Assange move to a different embassy?

and yet no pictures, no videos, no voice clips of the man. They're not even trying to cover this up. He's strapped to a table somewhere in Langley.

He's still in the embassy isn't he?

He's a hacker. Shouldn't he know how to around the restrictions?

They are still providing him asylum, they are just cutting off his internet so he can't "interfere with elections" even though they admit that cutting off his internet hasn't stopped the leaks.

Assuming someone else would be willing to take him in and give him asylum and not cut off his internet

Yes.

How the fuck is he going to hack his way out of being offline?

He'd have to be physically extracted likely using hostile force against British authorities who would move on him.

No he was in that plane… give him your energy because they are torturing him for information on the deadman switch

This is pretty reasonable and good PR for Ecuador.

Assange needs to use some kind of optical on/off light in his window to a reciever to create a kind of 2800 baud connection and communicate thru that. Or you know like pringles cans wifi.

Cell phone as a hotspot?

So he's most likely still in the embassy and this is PR. The first few replies don't seem to take into account they're still giving him asylum.

Yeah but why doesn't he post then? Maybe the Ecuadorians won't let him have one. It's odd anyway…did they cut off the internet to whole embassy or just Julien's room? I don't get it…

Cell phone with USB tether bridged to a dd-wrt router should do it

unknown, this could just be a PR move to throw people off
You'd think Assange would wave his hand out the window or something

I know that's their official narrative but it's suspicious that there are no photos or video of him at least confirming his safety.

For all we know he's been shipped to Gitmo and is being tortured as we speak while they pretend he's just sitting in the Embassy playing minesweeper.

Assange is a hero and he has delivered on his leaks when I was doubting him just 2 weeks ago. Hope he's ok, and if Ecuador has completely capitulated then some other nation can grant him asylum.

yikes, this is just stupid…ecuador is acting like julian assange's parents
isn't he releasing documents because the (((shadow government))) won't
oh well, so much for sovereignty

checked
SEND ASSANGE YOUR PRINGLES CANS

How about those rare flags like maldives,mauritius,fiji,macedonia,serbia can they not ?

Quick, someone toss one up to the embassy landing!

This, folks, is why I will always call Assange a moron.

You NEVER tell anyone what you are going to do to your enemies. You
JUST FUCKING DO IT

t. moron

Fruits and Coffee probably.

Boycotting Starbucks pretty much covers it all.

Fuckin KEK….. they're going to set off the deadman switch…. are ecuadorians niggers?

Shit, this is tense.
Assuming something happened to him, how long can the media hide it? Till the election's over?

If they managed to disable the deadman switch, basically for forever, or at least long enough for documents to spill about checks to Assange personally signed by Putin, Hitler, and Mao

They sell oil to china, and bananas. Not much to boycott

How is he intervening if he's giving us our own documents?

You are paid to post here right?

Why can't somebody create a giant mobile hotspot for him to use?

Correa what the fuck happened to you? You used to be so based.

wtf, did i sage by accident or something
or does diy infrastructure make you nervous, ctr

i'm currently lamenting the disappearance of a man who was brave enough to leak the secrets of the world government, without regard to his own personal safety.
you're screaming for attention
i'm not paid to post here, but i'm willing to bet you are and what's with that weird spacing

youd think assange would have devised a way to make the dead mans switch un-langely-able

Don`t. Assange is the last straw for me and my circle of friends. Something happen to him, we will burn our wealth.
Imagina what I can do in my live of work.

I'd be shocked if they weren't jamming cell reception in his room as well.

So how can we hook Assange up with a satellite internet connection from a state that loves spiting the US?

OK Tripfag.

In all seriousness, with the stupid ass leftist people I know, for a lot of them Assange might be a breaking point. They find Hillary's vendetta with him to be unpresidential.

filtered for not being able to make any sense whatsoever.

Good news, still I find this situation amusing:

Cocoa and Quinoa, too. Btw, Hipster demand for Quinoa has driven up its price so high, that Ecuadorians themselves cannot afford it anymore. This is kinda fucked up, since it was one of the few protein sources you could cultivate in the Ecuadorian mountains. So leftists are literally killing off indigenous Ecuadorians.

The only thing I can figure is that they lack the frame to even conceptualize the first while they can imagine being pissed if someone cut their internet.

Write what you know, user.

Or hillary promised them something. Like she does.

there's a difference between someone misconstruing my post with an obviously strange line/gawdy spacing format and me typing out a flow of ideas, then separating them with what once was known as paragraphs

that's what it takes in the 21st century

The fact that that plane landed near a secret CIA torture airport keeps bugging me tbh

I think it was deliberate, and you seem to have missed that Wikileaks are posting both the podesta leaks, and the new archive of stuff unrelated to the US election.

The deal was that Ecuador should keep Assange from publishing on the US election, and so far Ecuador have probably held up their part of the bargain, as it's no longer Assange that is leaking the Podesta stuff.

Why did Ecuador cut his internet? Don't they know that a dead man's switch works by automatically releasing the file keys if the owner doesn't reset the switch in a timely manner? Cutting off his internet is effectively the same as killing him, because either way, you're preventing him from entering the password that prevents the data dump.

Also, is there absolutely no way for Assange to get smuggled out of there in one piece? Surely he must've figured out SOME sort of scheme after being trapped in there for 4 fucking years.

And more leaks yet come. Many more.
Remember how Assange sort of rick-rolled a few weeks ago, or so people said. He then released it accordingly so it wouldn't be flooded by other occurring media. A different day.
He has other buddies who know doubt can still release some epic shit.
He's a wily fox among many similar foxes.
PRAISE KEK

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE

Off by one.

It's challenging because he's confined to one floor and the floors above and below and crawling with Feds. It'd be some Great Escape shit if he did somehow get out of there.

This is not the fault of Ecuador in my opinion. We all should be happily surprised how long Ecuador has lasted and continue to last. We just need to find a way to give him internet access.

who's feds?

UK/USA Feds

Off by one.

This. The publicity of a rendition/vanishing is the only thing that's kept him from gitmo so far. Wikileaks/Assange would have proven he's still in there if he was.

i never saged. why am i even talking to you.

i can see why it's not ecuador's fault. it's fine as long as they're still honoring their offer of safe asylum to Assange, which they say they are. i can also see why internet access isn't necessarily part of the deal, especially during another country's presidential elections. just wondering how compromised is his well-being rn

We know UK metropolitan police does the grunt work of keeping watch over him. But US/UK Feds are likely collecting overtime pretending to work.

Still of by one.

What a shame.

What a rotten way to end a post.

I wish there was more I could say.

Assuming he could be extracted from the embassy, how far does he have to go before his escape would be complete?

He would need to get into a diplomatic vehicle, and even then he would have to go through airport security, in which case he could be detained.

His only chance would be to be sent inside a diplomatic bag, but he risks being asphixiated on his way to Ecuador

I do not drink coffee anyway, so I guess I am doing my part.

Man, that's a good question. London is CCTV hell. Somehow he has to get to Ecuador without getting his plane/boat shot down or intercepted.

/r/ing the deleted pepe7* streams

So bare minimum, he has to get out of london unseen, under heavy security, then out of the country under slightly less heavy security?

Yeah.

He also has pain issues because of his limited ability to exercise/see a doctor. He's been on painkillers to help deal with his shoulder and fractured tooth issue.

How are his legs, can he run and jump?

He's had a treadmill, just about the only exercise equipment he has. So he has to be able to run somewhat well.

Why doesn't Assange just fucking drop the bomb already? What's his life worth anyway? Does he think he'll ever be able to have a normal life after this? He'll be hunted down and gutted no matter what happens from this point forward, so he'd better make his idiot life count and stop hemming and hawing like a retard.

can we set up a GoFundMe for Assange to have a squat rack, bar, and plates dropshipped to him?

I honestly have no idea. Not sure if he even has the space for it.

Theoretically if Trump wins, he could back off of Assange and allow him to escape to some unknown location.

Why don't we buy him a bigger place?

Assange will die before Trump's inauguration, even if he is still in the embassy. It's amazing what a right-wing Russian nationalist with a gun can do, right guys?

Excellent.
I'm just larping or whatever, but it's an interesting though experiment
What would the red team resources look like as far as manpower, vehicles, money, etc?

Hillary's people will still make sure that he's deader than a door nail. Even if the demon-witch is defanged, she'll still have free agents on the loose who will want their pound of flesh for ruining their meal ticket.

(((CIRCULAR LOGIC EH?)))

Ecuador has him pretty much imprisoned. I'm not even sure he has access to a telephone, and nobody can get in to see him, because they won't let them set an appointment, but you need an appointment to see him. They're going to keep him completely incommunicado until after the election, and after that, nobody will ever hear from him again. This is all assuming he actually is in the embassy.

Because this twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788369924175441920

That's probably depends on the extent of hilldog's crimes.

We know Assange has a dead man's switch that will release everything he has (far more than just the clinton leaks) if he's killed or physically removed (so to speak). This is what's preventing the spooks from just gunning him down.

However, this is also the last opportunity in the political arena for Hillary Clinton. If she loses, it's game over for good. She will no longer have anything to lose. So it's totally possible that she could just say "fuck it, have him killed" because she no longer has any reason to care about what the leaks will drop. That is unless the leaks are something that would put her in jail. But there's already enough evidence to lock her up without wikileaks…

tldr: deranged woman with nothing left to lose will have assange killed despite this triggering a massive dump of secret intel, because her life is ruined anyway and she no longer gives a fuck about anything but revenge.

Does he know Morse code?

Did you read the rest of my comment? Disabling Assange's internet prevents him from resetting his dead man's switch. Failure to reset before the timer expires results in a release of every single piece of info he has. Far more than just the clinton emails.

He's not necessarily the only person who could reset it, though. There might be two passwords, where if Assange dies of natural causes (for real), maybe he won't want the world to end, so a trusted friend could still keep it locked up. That's horrifying, though, because then all the CIA has to do is break that friend now that Assange's internet is cut.

What if he still have access to it via cellphone?

There's people standing around 24/7 ready to arrest him.

It seems like they're jamming cell signals in the embassy, based on that one streamer whose periscope dropped when he walked in. Right outside works fine, but inside is no good.

They didn't give him up, don't despair lads. Assange can just text his homies to do all the leaking. They planned for this definitely. If Ecuador gives him up, then we glass it.

There most likely are other people that can reset it, but this defeats the entire purpose of the dead man's switch. The whole idea is that it allows Assange to make the threat "if you fuck with me, I'm bringing the entire world down with me"

If he still has access via cellphone, then it would make the whole idea of cutting off his internet a moot point regardless.

Are they checking every bag that goes in/out of the embassy? Could he be smuggled through sewer access or something?

Is the embassy structure dampened against earthquakes?
Is it common in jolly 'ol england to build earthquake resistant buildings?

I think tensions flared a bit because Ecuador seems to be faltering in their support of him. Then Assange posted a threat to Ecuador, pic related, and they probably got mad. I would be more mad at these spics but them not folding this long is pretty impressive.

what would be the best embassy for him to go?

iran? russia?

iran? russia?

Do you think think Iran has an Embassy in the UK? Also I think Putin recalled a much of diplomats because the King nigger.

Russians would find him valuable enough to keep comfortable, and they would have the power to get him into Russia proper. I don't know if Russia has a big embassy in London anymore, though.

He would be discredited by everyone

Terrible choice. That just gives (((them))) ammo to claim "SEE GOYIM, HE'S WITH RUSSIA" and discredit reality. They already have (((Snowden))) as well.

meant for

This.
but still

USA's Embasy will have a spot for him when Trump is President

So here's a dumb question, has anyone asked the Prince of Liechtenstein for help on this?

They probably mean it in the sense it used to mean, as in searching for information to give to the people, not this biased shit we get today

If there is no way to communicate with him, then there is no way we can be entirely sure that he is still alive.

Doesn't this fire off the deadman switch in a few days then?
Do we know how long the period is?
Was that hash key sent out disabling the kill switch because they had a gun to his head?

Flips or Nips, maybe. They're both pivoting away from US and towards Russo-Chinese alliance.

Agreed. though I hasten to add I believe Ecuador is playing realpolitik with TPTB.

>Kerry pushes Esuador into cutting Assange's internet in the unattainable hope that wikileaks stops throwing monkey wrenches into the Great Gears Of Goyim Genocide.

Going to those places would only fuel the "MUH RUSSIA BAD" shit the insane fuckers pushing for WW3 want, and it could be used as ammo to descredit him. As stupid as that sounds, I have no doubt there are idiots around to believe this. So really his options are to blackmail Ecuador into keeping him or the dirt is revealed, or a different embassy which I doubt exists. But like other anons I think as long as he survives until a Trump presidency, he can make it.

Off-topic, (((someone))) has been fucking with my phone since his internet was cut, might be happening to other anons as well. If you've been browsing Holla Forums mobile, get a new phone ASAP; do a 0-write on your old cell and destroy it physically.

God damnit FBI just let me have my waifu and I'll stop pushing your shit and hacking everything; all I ever wanted was to be left the fuck alone. Could you do that? Could you stop being corrupt pieces of shit ruining innocent people's lives? I don't even give a shit about the drug running, just stop selling our country out and stop helping those who do it's not that hard.

Wikileaks just dropped this tweet. The new Correct the Record vault, perhaps?

someone find this, and give them the firebomb the forgot at the RNC office back to them. it would be the right thing to do after all :^)

Yes it does.

No way of knowing if the switch was activated until the data dumps.

I get the feeling it wouldn't matter if he sent out a 'disable' key if he isn't seen/heard from soon the people flipping the switch will assume he's dead and dump it before doing everything they can to cover their own asses.

Honestly, if we don't hear from wikileaks soon about it, assange is as good as dead. I only hope he was serious about taking his own life, the man does not deserve the torture (((they))) will do to him.

Forgot to uncheck sage. Bump for foriveness

What if this is where they're holding him?

That's a warehouse user

Another five years and London will be an Iranian city.

Well like checked suggests, it may be better for Julie to give Adolf Duterte a call. It's not as if he's unwilling to give our Good Goy gov the middle finger.

I understand your pain user, I too wish only to be left alone to peruse the net, read some books, and play vidya.
Unfortunately we have a heavy infestation of semites, both the Oy Vey and Alloha Snackbar varieties. within our government. And their is only one cure that is viable for such an infestation, and that guarantees the prosperity of future generations.

The didn't cave. Ecuador, like all latin American shitholes, creams itself at the thought of undermining the USA in any way possible. That's why they offered him asylum in the first place. But now they see that the WikiLeaks drops are helping the pro-US, pro-nationalist candidate, so they no longer care to help him.

It's the similar to the clusterfuck on the left between "regressives" (people who hate western civilization) vs the ones who just love to kill unborn babies and poz neg holes (social leftists).

because he is with her
archive.is/Sy603

Bingo. I feel like the statement was worded in a fashion as follows:

1. Intro to character and background
2. We didn't have anything to do with it.
3. This is what John Kerry bitched about when he threatened some ill shit.
4. We'll do this to shut you up.
5. We're not going to give him up though,
6. So shut the fuck up.

My aspie sense says that wikileaks has something way too damning for TPTB to let out. something to consider is that we laugh about the stupid password bullshit that podesta had, and that was in the last few years when people should know better about password security. think about what skeletons may be in the closet from the late 90s and early 00s, when a lot of this shit was likely set into motion and people were probably way shittier about things working. Killary wants to have a legacy. she doesn't care how she gets it, she doesn't care what she has to rewrite to have it, but she has to have people left to read about it. my vote is damning or sparking WW3 shit.

If you are referring to the hashes sent out to Kerry/UK/Ecuador, I have a theory based on the statement, and presence of those hashes on twitter.
The hashes were most likely related to communications to each of those entities, based on the timing of those tweets AFTER the internet was cut (cut at 5PM saturday based on the announcement, tweets were sunday evening) that sending a statement to each of them where 'pre-committment' is also some sort of dog-whistle to others so they can enact contingencies.
The second part may be just wishful thinking, but the first part I'm pretty certain of.

Would they be able to refuse a appointment from a doctor/dentist for a free health check up? Refusal would be a human rights violation correct? Any doctor anons up for a Londonstain vacation?

Twitter confirmed for compromised.

There is now an article on an alternative news site in my country, that claims that Ecuador closed Assange's internet, because Goldman Sachs threatened the Ecuador government, that it will release damaging information about Ecuadorian gold reserves which are in their vault in Albany, New York. Goldman Sachs threatened them so, because they received a demanding phone call from the Hillary campaign and because in the leaks was an information, that Goldman Sachs was giving money to Hillary, which is criminal.

aeronet. cz/news/vime-prvni-za-odstrizenim-internetu-juliana-assange-stoji-goldman-sachs-banka-si-vzala-za-rukojmi-ekvadorske-zlato-a-vlada-ted-musi-poslouchat/

Maybe you can try google translate, if you're interested.

Or do it in plain sight.

Don't normies find it strange that the government won't do anything to stop (((ISIS))) from posting shit on the internet but they will ban a man from the internet because Hillary doesn't like him.

Normies don't think about anything but football, beer and tiddies.

Ecuador uses the USD as they cannot into economy on levels almost unseen outside Africa. I am shocked they lasted this long. China is pro-Hillary so the next big currency they can use is moot. Unless they want to switch to rubles and get royally Monroe Doctrine'd they can't do much.

Dig into what essential services are owned by Americans

Iran has an embassy in the UK. The SAS raided it and blew the face of it during a hostage crisis 30 years ago.

Actually if he is still alive and well in the embassy, this press release is gold. Wikileaks can continue and US and UK have to stfu and leave the embassy be.

Basically yes. I can't believe these people live the way they do. I hope one day we'll stop praising and catering to them as a society and punish them instead. The tard tax, maybe.

They may have threatened a raid to kill him any who tried to stop him.

Well Hillary did give those chink businessmen private happy time for donations. What else did she sell them again? Oh and Bill himself was responsible for opening up to and sending everything to China to begin with. Same with Mexico and NAFTA. It took a long time to wonder why but now that Hillary's globalist dream speech to the banksters has been leaked, we know why.

Best Korea, for the lulz.

It's to show Assange made her lose the election, when a new one is posted after Assange's bomb has gone off.

If we had open borders for the entire Western Hemisphere, all that would happen is that every beaner south of San Diego would be tripping over themselves to get into the US. We'd literally get 1,000 shitskins for every white libshit that moves to Canada or old boomer who retires to Mexico/Central America. Every country in the region would be ruined within weeks.

Reminder that Ecuador uses the US dollar as its currency and is the single most controllable nation on Earth due to this.

What about Liberia and Zimbabwe

They would starve to death if the US didn't send B-52s carrying buckets of fried chicken to fund their population explosion

That could actually work

The stupid spic who runs the dump likes Hildog hahaha.

Did we ever get defininative proof he was in the Embassy still? A polaroid with a newspaper? And extended phonecall with responses? Anything?

Should have used a grave hag tbh.