Kek Nationalist Uniform

Pepe/kek should be the symbol under which we unite.

Discuss pepe badges, clothing, etc. in here.

I wear all military clothing all the time everywhere I go, I do hard labour, I want to put on some kek badges onto my uniform so if any other Holla Forums-anons ever see me they can know right away I am a man they should talk to.

The swastika is a beautiful symbol but not one you can wear unchallenged anywhere.

Sig runes work pretty much just fine.

Pepe however explicitly ties oneself to Holla Forums.

We need to make it part of our dress that we are redpilled. We already walk by each other all the time not knowing we're allies at all. We must find each other out there and we can do that with the help of Kek.

Pepe has plausible deniability to keep you from getting mobbed to death by a hoarde of angry leftists but at the same time signals to other redpills you're the real deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/245985441/pepe-patch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty shit-tier patch tbh fam.
I'd consider getting a legit stitched hook and loop Pepe patch but it's pretty autistic. I already have several /k/ patches and an Ivan the Remover T-shirt.

ill bump your shit thread thanks for the rare pepe

come on..

That's very reddit tier.
Reported of course

You mean after pepe has been deemed a signal to mean you're part of the alt-right and after (((ADL))) said it's as racist and hateful as the swastika?

That aside I don't care if you buy pepe patches or not as long as that cuck matt furie doesn't make a dime off of it.

tbh Moonman would be better for what op wants

Well where you going to get it? My shoulders need patches.

It would feel weird to stop.

My mom once took me with her when she was visiting a friend's house.

The friend of my mom mentioned he had a young son like me, tall, danish, and who just played games all the time and never left his room.

After being there about 30 hours, he finally emerged from his room, and I got to talk to him and followed him up to his room.

He showed me his steam games, his anime drawings, and… reddit.

He wanted to convince me to browse reddit.

I called him an otaku and said I browse the chans.

He called me hardcore and asked why I knew so much about anime despite never watching it.

He went on and on about reddit… and in the back of my mind I was just thinking of what an insult it is to be associated with that site, lol. HE ACTUALLY BROWSES REDDIT!

I didn't tell him what I thought about reddit and tried to just redpill and greenpill him more. He was pretty redpilled already but an atheistic fedora tipper when it comes to greenpill stuff. Still, I had a nice conversation with him (I wonder if he felt the same?).

His whole room had piles of mugs and empty bowls. He just lives on coffee and oatmeal. It smelt pretty bad, was really trashy, had one big fan going as well.

It was a NEET cave just like in our comics.

I'm a NEET too but my room is orderly and clean and ready for shtf.

heh

Yes, let's give them a way to identify all nationalists in public. Fucking retard. Reported.

oh look, it's another "FBI tries to convince Holla Forums to identify themselves in the open" thread

etsy.com/listing/245985441/pepe-patch

some nigger tripping about "stolen valor" will kick your ass some day.
Also just buy milspec shit from surplus stores that looks relatively normal and you won't have trouble.
Best parka I own is dyed-black flecktarn, don't look like a nigger trying to impersonate a soldier either.

remove Levi's branding.

Unless it's designed to fuck with people it's utterly cringeworthy

Gas yourself OP.

OP's a newfag who probably doesnt even know who Moonman is tho

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT GLOBAL ADMINS GAVE AWAY MY >>>/edgy/ BOARD AGAIN AND DELETED IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What are you sliding, schlomo?

Keroppi keychains are a better idea

I was there on /new/ before Holla Forums even existed.

I remember Harold Covington and the Northwest Front.

I remember White Aryan Resistance and AWyattMann's comics being known to barely anyone.

I remember John Alan Martinson, William Luther Pierce, and Orania, South Africa.

I was there for the Day Of The Rope spam.

I was there when Tik-Tok hid in the bathtub.

I remember the white rabbit spam.

I remember all the old white supremacist memes most of you guys never seen.

No, chances are if you come across someone wearing one of those, and go "hey are you redpilled? Do you browse Holla Forums?" they will have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Just claim you're "taking back pepe from the hands of hate" and you're in the clear to avoid that lynch mob of insane leftists.

Get the 3D ones and replace with 3D printed pepe heads, otherwise just carry your card with the passphrase on it.

We need to team up IRL to form ethnic cleansing squads.

Why? I don't wear medals or country flags or any of that.

That's what I do. I get it in black or olive but never camouflage pattern.

Pic related is how I look.

Right.

Is "white rabbit spam" any good or is it a waste of time?

That looks terrible and autistic.

I hate you and your idea but if you're gonna be a cringy meme lord faggot, not to mention a coward since you don't actually want to stand up for your beliefs if you're actually confronted about it in public, at least try and be more subtle and professional looking like the other user mentioned with the /k/ patches.

Fine, hold on, I shall take picture for you.

Tits or GTFO

It's the "STOP WHITE GENOCIDE" stuff. It's ok. It's one approach to raising awareness about changing demographics.

you look like a skinhead dipshit rigged with tattoos and a double digit IQ. Everyone there is a degenerate and shouldn't represent the white race.

Cunt scoping out for attention after the niggers wore her out?

Pic related. It me.

thats the most hilarious gif i've ever seen

tfw qt 3.14 blond haired blue eyed traditional germanic wife

pic related

Uhhh so you telling me then that you walk around with swastikas n' shit all over you or what?

Oh shit the thread has been bumplocked.

The funny thing is he got it from one of my own meme folders.

t. recognize that filename

What if we remade the skull masks that National Action uses but with the bottom half of Pepe's face? Shit idea or salvageable?

They look like fucking idiots. Sorry, fam. If you're going to black bloc, do it the NA way without the strange button ups.

perhaps

While listening to a gardening show on (((NPR))) today in which a caller asked about a huge white object growing on his lawn, the host replied

At that moment it golden dawned on me: The symbol under which we unite should be a mushroom.

Pic related.