Pre-debate hype thread

Now that O'Keefe's videos came out, expect the entire dynamic of the final debate to change.
Trump mentioned the first video during his two rallies earlier today, so its a given that he'll bring it up. The question is, how bad will Hillary freak the fuck out over them? Will she did the same thing as before and laugh it off? Or will she panic and have crazy eyes like she did during the 2nd amendment question during the debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83107588/#83122416
youtube.com/watch?v=Fof5Wa5tMzM
twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/788782648122638338
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-19/new-email-reveals-missing-link-oh-shit-moment-hillary-admits-i-asked-they-be-deleted
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
youtube.com/watch?v=XKM_lG3dkgA
archive.fo/piyQu
twitter.com/DanScavino/status/788809859751747584
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/788871037341601792
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/301883-james-okeefe-to-attend-debate-as-trumps-guest
youtube.com/watch?v=XKM_lG3dkgA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/766544204105338880
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II
dropbox.com/sh/wkh15dmf6ob5dfj/AAC_fQd8seYBpB68yObq3p8ua?dl=0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851154/Clinton-Trump-set-debate-Vegas.html
time.
m.huffpost.
vocaroo.com/i/s0aV7HTKvH3z
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQcZMGe4p0
thehill.com/policy/finance/301859-goldman-ceo-no-im-not-part-of-an-international-conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=466E33mxzBs
cytu.be/r/neetuprising
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/19/thread-1-final-presidential-debate-donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton/
cytu.be/r/ubermensch
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHkrZWYwEI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At what hour is the debate? Will we have time to get a 3rd video before it? This is a golden chance for Keefe to NUKE that rotten cunt for good

Same as before: 21:00 ET, so yes.

Will Sam Hyde be hosting another chat room? Also, is the debate the same format as the first?

I think Hillary might have a heart attack in her sleep tonight. Whether it'll be organic or CIA-caused, I can't say, but I don't think she can face the debate. Her system can't handle another dose of whatever they gave her last time.

As a side note, how the fuck does she expect to do the job of President if she has to be hooked to an IV of fucking liquid lifeforce to even stand? How is she gonna give the State of the Union? Is she gonna have Huma do all of her foreign relations meetings for her?

No. According to the Commission on Presidential Debates, it'll have six 15-minute long sections focused on
- Debt and entitlements
Chris Wallace of Fox News will be the moderator.

Cool image OP, glad you learned your lesson about thread making we went over last time ;^)

What?

With the MSM's spin on it, you can damn well guarantee the mediators are going to be reinforcing that spin, denying voter fraud, calling Trump a liar and then the next question will be some gotcha about lying whores or his taxes again or whatever nonsense.

We'll see what comes of this. If Trump doesn't do so well, then Hill voters may become complacent and lose due to even lower turnout. If Trump smashes her like he did last time, we'd do well to expect some more serious habbenings. I think Trump'll do fine; he does seem to be learning

not unless o'keefe releases the video of hillary saying nigger- no way in satans hell can they deny that

Anyone else think we should use these last 24 hours to collect the most damning emails together in some super digestible (and sourced) collage that can be shitposted on (((social media))) so that even the most bluepilled tv watcher can be exposed to it?

My original idea was make hundreds of copies of a three page packet that included a few of the best emails ending with a source page filled to the brim with QR codes leading to archive links of the printed emails and dozens of others and leaving them in the mailbox of every house in my neighborhood. But I simply don't have the resources or the time. So twitter shitposting will have to do.

I also feel as if we should find a way to get Trump to outright state the very real probability of WW3/nuclear war against Russia in a Hillary presidency. It really needs to be said on national television and this debate is the night to do it.

checked

this is fine tbh. it's what we expect and we know trump will be ready.

think about the arc of the debates:

in the first debate he was almost pussified– we blasted him for "taking the bait" and not going on the offensive. but as always it was multidimensional boardgames: plebs thought he came across as "presidential" for pandering politely to the media

in the second debate, he went hard on the offensive against hillary, giving us what we wanted, at the same time ramping up his level from the previous debate. and of course in the second debate he made it clear that things were set up against him– and it was super obvious.

this one is the big third act, and he's ready to come out swinging.

bump

I can't handle this. Every hour there's another happening. I don't know if I have the energy to watch the final debate. It's probably going to be the biggest case of "blown the fuck out" in the history of this nation & my heart is on overdrive.

I think I need to take a break from Holla Forums until right before the debate. This whole election cycle is everything I ever wanted out of life.

pic related for your heart

(Checked)
He's gonna come out swinging with a few friends to boot. Hillary is fucking finished at this rate, especially if James delivers on his Hillary/nigger tape.

Think that was done yesterday, user made a pdf that was supposed to be that. I didn't read it though.
But a collection of damning ones would be great to drop on normies.
"Correcting" her lies with the leaked emails would be glorious.

you and me both user. this ride is going fast as fug and ain't stopping anytime soon

We wanted happenings. Well, we got 'em. Don't puss out now that we're getting the happenings we've wanted for so long. "May you live in interesting times" is a Chinese curse for a reason, it's fucking exhausting. Hang in there and on the other side of this maybe you'll have a story for your kids and grandchildren one day.

HE WARNED YOU DUDE

HE TOLD YOU

YOU WOULD GET TIRED OF WINNING

Castlevania themed Trump art just in time for Halloween? Current year +2 just keeps on giving and giving.

With more wikileaks and the video and the shit bus, I expect an even more raped Shillary by the end of this. Unless Shillary has another "leak" of her own More fake rape accusers? what can she bring up, Michael Moore's shitty new vid?

I've never seen anyone ever actually scan one of these. I'm fairly certain at least 80% of people don't know/don't give a shit what they are. Shit, I'm only guessing that they're like a barcode that you take a photograph of with your mobile telephone that sends you to a website on the internet.

They're going to cry about Trump's tax plan not bringing in enough revenue to feed the Federal monster.

The original Blair witch will look more professional than moore's latest turd, so that's nothing to worry about. The _Trump is buying children!!11_ angle failed from the onset, so unless something brand new is squeezed out of msm, she's got nothing to throw at him he hasn't heard before.

i don't even know what's happening to me.
lately i've been solely fueled by happenings, and boy, i'm actually getting shit done.
even with people in my immediate area regurgitating the same fucking nonsense, my news outlets still focussing on the 'pussy scandal', all while that lying cunt is getting btfo'd more and more.
i'm complete, Holla Forums. i feel absolutely great while the world is burning around me. is this what enlightenment is like?

She doesn't care. All she cares about is being the first wymyn president. Thats it. Not helping anyone, not fixing decades of shit, just muh vagina.
She'll send us all to hell for five minutes of having her life goal achieved. She likely plans to retire like nixon and head to an island where she can be face first in huma's magic carpet for the rest of her life.

Control your emotions. Sublimate your fear.

Become who you are.

You will need this skill, to remain calm in stressful situations, in what comes later.

For when "it's time"?

Demi-dubs say yes.

That was a joke user. CNN didn't report on it at all.

Exactly the same here and yes, I think it is.

There are supposed to be 2 more

accurate

I hope this guy was just being a LARPing faggot.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83107588/#83122416

he will accidentally say nigger because he'll be quoting Hillary :^)

Iz nigga day you say? Cool. Guess what DNC shills? That will be some Garrison douche sandwich shit and his ratings will go UP.

In an alternate universe right now, stores have run out of avocados.

Saying nigger while quoting Hillary is exactly the kind of 5d chess we'd expect from the god emperor. Imagine the media response they wouldn't know how to cover it

Jeb actually had the most based policies and the fact that he's loyal to his ugly spic wife means he actually cares for his family.

PICK ONE user, AND ONLY ONE.

woah, a new phenomenon has emerged

triple dubs?

MY INSTRUMENTS AREN'T SENSITIVE ENOUGH TO MEASURE THIS

quadruple

confirmed Bushes blown the fuck out of this Universe.

Once elections are over, I will make jebposting become a thing.

those dubs are telling you something there, user.

PRAISE KEK

Can we post as Jeb! during the debate to make it like he's there? you know, for ol' times sake.

That's a badass castlevania reference.

What do you think he's up to, Holla Forums?

you know, besides prepping the bull?

LEAKED: BERNAND SANDERS DAILY SCHEDULE OCTOBER 19TH

Wake up next to the bed my wife and Jamal are sleeping on
wait outside bathroom for Jamal to brush his teeth, as a disgusting white man it is my duty to give blacks the edge in life, even if its letting them use the bathroom first
Daily 5 minute phone call with my kidnapped grandchildren in the Clinton Dungeon
Alternate between hissy fits in the living room screaming "DRUMPF" and prepping Jamal for the next round
From the inside of my cuck-cage, watch the debates. I try to turn the volume up but Jamal needs to concentrate on his homework (I registered him to try and get his 3rd grade diploma) so he flies into a rage.
He breaks my wrist and sprays me with a garden hose after carrying my cage outside
Wife takes pity on me and brings my cuck cage inside and puts it in Jamal and Her's bedroom
Go to sleep on the floor while Jamal pounds my wife into the next dimension

He's probably the best whipping boy out there.

Even though I know the debates didn't quite go like that, it's exactly how it plays out in my mind.

alright newshits, here's how the debate will go

the end

Did you even watch the last debates.
That will go on for at least half of the debate.

You forgot Jamal spending all the donations.

Been thinking the same thing. The third O'Keefe video today will be the "Hillary disparages blacks" one, which Trump will later quote uncensored at the debate.

Jamal already blew the donations on bix nood and 45 hollowpoints for the "tha bois"

CHECKING IN, RESERVING MY SPOT

It's going to be hard to watch more of H. Cunt's slimy rehearsed answers and eyerolling "well, there you have it, folks!". Although the latter is fun as well because it means she hasn't got shit.

im playing trumps numbers on mega millions tonight

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS

CHANGES THE COURSE OF ALL OF HUMANITY

I've watched this video probably dozens of times and I think it's a piece of art.

DEBATE OF THE CENTURY

I'm ordering foods from the most tasty restaurant in my neighbourhood to eat it while we will witness the ultimate defeat of the cunt, I literally cannot wait anymore.

When does the debate start?

It will be canceled by noon

Debate begins in 9 hours.

Filter King Stream

youtube.com/watch?v=Fof5Wa5tMzM

Posting to see what 8ch time is.

8 and a half hours away which makes it 11:30am for Aussies.

This is already how I remember the primaries. Can you imagine what it's going to be like in a couple of decades, when our robot waifus have given birth to our sons? Oh, the wonderful parables we'll tell about the turtle and the frog.

Wait, wasn't the Hillary "nigger" tape supposed to air before the final debate?

I want him to come over and play video games with me. If Trump became friends with him, even in a Zach-Screech kind of way, it would be a heartwarming story.

How was this not checked?

GIT READY FOR ANYTHING

I'm making myself some home-made tendies. Hoping my dick doesn't do that thing where it gets so hard it starts to hurt.

They're afraid.

It was actually much, much better than that. Donald destroyed everyone

It is coming

The greatest BTFO of our time

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

C'mon son.

twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/788782648122638338

dude, are you serious? All you have to do is to take out your phone and then go to the play store and look for a barcode scanner app, and choose one and install it then take the tape off your camera and hold it up to the poster well first walk back to the poster since it was back there but then just hold your phone up to the poster and activate the bar code scanner app and if it doesn't work there are dozens of other apps that might work just find one that works and aim your phone at the bar code and hold it so that it's aligned right and that there's enough light and hold your hand still and then in mere moments you'll be looking at some surprise website that might be interesting.

It's so great, you should do it!

Also it should obviously be put in places where there is wifi, especially if it is without a password.

bump

Here's to hoping nobody here uses any of the readers that just automatically open your browser if it finds a URL instead of just text data. That is some top tier insecurity for javascript exploits or at least data gathering.

Hell, barcode readers and any scanners of the sort in general seem to rely on good faith to avoid exploitation. There are likely boatloads of license plate readers, self-service checkouts at stores and what-have-you just waiting to be fed some crazy shit just because nobody's expecting someone to bring a yard-long barcode or drive a bumper-wide license plate with shit tacked on at the end to execute instructions.

and how would one go about generating barcode scanner exploits?

I can't wait for Trump to slam Hillary's rotten fucking face into the podium by delivering a zinger after she's done answering a question with, "is that your public or private position?"

Please Trump, make this happen. I want to see her squirm live on television.

am interested in this i want to watch with sam hyde even if he did fuck a tranny

I love these threads

ftfy

I think I prefer living during interesting times.

Great, it was such a pain not being able to shitpost with Holla Forums during the last two debates.

I really hope Trump stumps Hillary like in the second debate. That shit was glorious.

Trial and error and your usual methods of research, likely. Kind of hard to do that kind of work in public, though. Might be a buffer overflow waiting to happen. See if it reads and dies when you give it something too lengthy to handle. Find at which point it still parses but doesn't find the code within its list. Then it's just a question of shoving things after that.

Interestingly, most of the hardware used for anything beyond those simple handheld models is capable of reading other forms of barcodes, not just your usual one-dimensional ones for numbers.
So maybe it's talking to a database and not using prepared statements, so it just builds a query based on whatever is fed into it. Maybe you can throw characters at it and do SQL injection. Or maybe it just dies the moment it reads anything that isn't a number and reads everything beyond that as machine instructions. Or just crashes the thing.

Then there are the softer kinds of exploits with coupons, recycling receipts in Yurop and the likes. Throw in bottles, get a receipt, give it to the cashier or scan it, and it deducts an amount off your bill. You think all the info is stored in the machine? No, it probably just looks for a few digits in the beginning to see if it's a discount code or whatever, and the rest is just how much of what it should do. Fucking with fake coupons has been and still is a thing.

I just looked up to see if there are any videos on the subject, and I found one that seems to explain just about everything I had read in whitepapers many years ago, and even more stuff.
Somehow I've missed this DEF CON talk from 2011 while going through the archives. There are some seriously fascinating talks held at the conference in case you're interested in the subject.

Thanks for making me look this shit up, I didn't know I had missed a decent talk. Too bad DEF CON's been getting more and more pozzed in recent years.

He'll pull out all the stops this time. His twatter feed is almost entirely about the corruption of Hilldog, the DNC, and the lugenpresse. This is going to be a schlonging like no other.

have a color photo

thanks for this user looks like a great talk and it is a shame its been getting pozzed (no doubt due to maoists like ellen pao)

What if someone sneaks an airhorn into the debate?

i hate that moron no doubt he will be talking over it the whole time like the CIA he is

leld

My one worry tonight is that they dial the biasedness down just enough to not be picked up by the normies. At the last debate, everyone expected CNN to go full pro-Clinton since it was CNN with Anderson Cooper, but Trump went off on them for being so biased and it looked really bad for them and great for Trump. It's like your body's cold response, it takes a certain level of stimulus to trigger the normie 'rigged as fuck MSM' reaction and all the Trump claims of MSM, especially CNN, bias acted as a catalyst last time.

This time however, we have Fox Jews, who to a normie faggot would be biased towards a pro-Trump position. Trump was at his best when he was beating Anderson Cooper over the head with his cock, and I just heard on Fox that Chris Wallace won't be playing 'fact checker' at the debate like Anderson Cooper and to a greater extent Lester Holt did in past debates. This is bad because the debate will then be 'fair' to normies because the moderator isn't being intrusive even if he's never going to even broach the topic of Wikileaks et al. This is a more subtle and thus more dangerous form of bias. I have full expectation that Wallace, while not fact checking, will be battling Trump ceaselessly on time and for going 'off topic' to keep him away from Wikileaks.

I'm cautiously optimistic of Trump's chances but I thought Trump won the last debate simply on body language alone and how he prowled the stage. This time we get the anemic format with all the scripted one liners that, in my view, he doesn't do as well at.

Fox moderator tonight, so who knows. Depends on what side of the coin they've flipped to most recently.

Chris Wallace is a kike, you know that right? You know his boss's son, the future leader of the network, said that Mygyn kylyylyl is the 'future of the network'? That does not bode well. Fox has been subtly anti-Trump for a long time now. I see more democrats or anti-Trumps on Fox more than I see pro-Trumps, and if you think that doesn't have an effect then you're wrong (and gay).

Didn't know that. But did know Fox has been slightly anti trump, trying to rally around the cuckservatives

It'll be the same shit we saw earlier, but probably not Lester-tier bullshit. Expect them to double down on 'muh rape octopus' angle whilst hand waving the disproven claims, Wikileaks and O'Keefe.

EverythingYouNeedToKnowAboutChrisWallace.jpg

100% nigger voter turnout earning Trump a historic landslide victory.

Just mailed off my ballot, going to go buy some steaks to marinade for the debate, hopefully O'keefe drops new vid by the time I get back.

What a lovely day.

Good job user. Also, I would just like to say that well done is the only correct way of eating steaks.

Wewewewewew. Call the police that was criminally bad acting. They're literally risking the fourth wall here, even a full blue hair normie could see that one.

Wew.

Not MAGA Millions

Suggested question for Cankles:

Why did you lie to the FBI and Judicial Watch?

We have the proof now: The Missing "Oh Shit" Link Revealed: Hillary Admits "I Asked That They Be Deleted"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-19/new-email-reveals-missing-link-oh-shit-moment-hillary-admits-i-asked-they-be-deleted

webm

Man if you haven't tried a nice rare steak definitely give it a shot. Have it tonight with a glass of your favorite hard liquor while we watch the blood sport that will be the debate.

holy fucking shit.
this could be in a political comedy movie and i wouldn't have noticed the difference. seconds after he mentiones wikileaks, just poof. are they going to crash the debate as well if it doesn't go according to plan, Holla Forums?

Get out

No.

spotted the pleb

WRONG

Why not just fucking eat a cow alive, you fucking savage.

Fox News is like the rest of the MSM, its just that have two/three people worth saving.

we are talking about steak, why are you showing me a slab of rubber?

Why don't you just eat falafel, you vegan pussy.

medium bitches

HILLARY WILL HAVE ANOTHER ABSENCE SEIZURE
KEK WILLS IT

My wife and I do 'em blue rare. Get a cast iron pan hot as all fuck with some oil in it, right as your oil hits the smoke point slap your steaks in there for 10 seconds on each side and 10 on either edge.

Fuckin' excellence on a plate.

of course not, user.
she will just cough all her delicious green phlegm on the microphone.
that, or she will inhale a fly or something

Confirmed for absolute pleb. Next time you're hungry, just go to KFC with the rest of the niggers, user.

Who is is he bringing? Hulk Hogan? Nigel? Assange?

I bet 10 bucks it is Bill's bastard son.

Wasn't there a report that he was inviting king nigger's brother? Aside from that, it would be hilarious if he invited the Haitian prime minister and Bill's illegitimate mulatto son.

I don't even know how I would react to that. That's one step below Zombie Ronald Reagan rising from his grave to speak on trump's behalf.

Anyone gotta link for The Terror Of Tel-Aviv's stream?
Could b gud

THIS

I'LL BE A SON OF A BITCH

When is the debate?

No way it's Putin. He's too big of a person to just show up in America for a debate and have no one know about it.

Black bastard, black bastard, come on black bastard!

Unless he lands literally 15 minutes beforehand.

Surprise guest Sam Hyde bringing some excitement into the debate room.

British stream here lads
Everyone welcome (no irish)

cytu.be/r/BritpolTV

I need something to amp up my energy. I think it owes to political fatigue, where seeing thousands of normies spout off nonsensical arguments that your mind wants to engage and counter. If you don't have a good constitution, it can overwhelm the senses. Much like how a trip to the local mall, which showcases the pozzing of the populace, can almost send a man into a blood rage.

remember brothers
COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
last chance

Steak rarity signalling among other culinary nitpicking are some of the most vacuous and blatant examples of our society/culture becoming so nauseatingly decadent.

Consider this: Shillary already has fired just about anything at Trump she has (unless she invites the women he supposedly oggled live on stage).

By comparison, Trump has a long an continuous flood of Wikileaks emails at his disposal. Plus that voter fraud vid.

Really, all he needs to do is to not answer every single question with "ISIS" again.

it shouldn't be legal to have this much fun. will I ever be able to live up to this again?

Scotch-Irish?

Vegasbro here off work today. Wat do?

Pick up a nice looking pro-Trump girl near the debate hall

Any bars have the debates on?

find some laxatives

What if its Doompaul?

With Trump, Kek, and Doompaul combined, the meme values would be off the charts.

Oh she's going to be destroyed. What causes the mental anguish is the reality-distortion field that MSM/Social media can somehow create. You actually find people who claim she won the second debate.

Enjoy it while you've got it, I say. I've known nothing but barley before and I'm sure I will again.

What the fuck is this faggot shit?

… Said the manchild posting videos of Japanese girls' cartoons. The irony is rich with this post.

The Tumultuous Terror of Tel-Aviv, Ben "Line Up the Kikes on Pikes" Garrison?

It's /ck/-bait.

Jullian Assange.

0/10, reported, would not waifu

Can't be, the collateral damage amongst the audience would be too high.

Would likely be sniped on stage.

Hello TRS

>implying that is /ck/ bait

They'd kill him. Hillary already wants to drone him

Expect some surprise appearances

Do those even exist? I think it's taking place at UNLV so

wew

Please leave

Gonna be a good one.

Unless Trump has found some loophole which can place him under secret-service protection, then yes, but it would be nice to see.

Assange wouldn't do it though, a lot of his supporters are on the far-left. They hate Hillary, but they're not us.

SHOO, SHOO! WE DON'T WANT YOUR POO!

At this point any far-leftist with a shred of values he cares about is on our side.

t. ex-gommie

Yes lad you're welcome

WE ARE FROM EAST INDIA SO PLEASE DON'T FLAUNT YOUR LOO
TRUMP IS SIDE BY SIDE WITH SHIVA, SHAKTI AND VISHNU
SO FILL YOUR PANTS WITH SHIT, CLINTON, WE STILL WON'T VOTE FOR YOU

If Jeb! Came back with an edgy gimmick like Sting in the 90s he probably would have won over everyone.

Instead, this is what we have to look forward to.

How many hours left? 3?

Assange spoke at the Green National Convention. He also said that choosing between Trump and Clinton is like choosing between Cholera and Gonorrhoea.

Having said that, he also said that he considers Hillary a personal foe

Tonight is the night my brethren.

Debate is in 3 hrs 45 minutes or so. 9 PM ET.

I will check these double dubs, sonny.

Kek does not reward those who beg.

are you a new friend?

double dubs confirm a newfag in our midst.

lads, who /CAGO/ here

Should I get an italian beef for dinner or authentic 'cago 'za

Is Sam Hyde hosting another chat room?

I've been the same way lately, the world is going to shit but I feel more alive than ever before.

my benis

Nigger, just get the pie.

Stop getting dubs, everyone. I'm tired of checking them.

Can't tell me what to do faggot

So close….

W-wew

4chan cancers please leave.

Kill yourself. Kek will smite you.

D/C shill detected.

Found the Down

What the fuck were you expecting, you retarded nigger?

This is a hype thread. Choke on nigger dick, retard.

i want to know how you found this place to be honest heretic

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
Meat should be eaten well done where all the blood and bacteria are cooked and dead. Have fun with your intestinal parasites. I mean fuck!

You wouldn't let jews into your country, but you let parasites survive in your meat? Cucks, the lot of you!

Sweet potatoes are for niggers.

mods pls ban

Are racially aware commies a thing? Or do you all buy into the idea that "everyone is equal" includes niggers?

Im going to a local bar that will be filled with watchers. I'll be there in my maga hat debating libtards, last time it was with a 60+ year old feminist hag who called me a white male. I'm going to take a cold shower first, because I can only get so erect.

If you get lucky enough to get another old hag feminist, there's no reason why you can't get us some video of her tears when Hillary gets raped tonight.

Great idea

Kek agrees.

Is it at 9 EST again?

I need you to check them

He's right, you know?

Toxoplasmosys is disgusting and common as hell on people who eat poorly cooked meat.

9 ET

So did you fags hear that Bill black bastard is having an announcement an hour before the debate?

checked. I sent this to trump's twitter already.

lmaooo dubs XDDD omg like WOW DUBS :^)))))

There's a lot of special guests coming this time. So far we have it announced that we are getting one of the Benghazi victim's mothers and Malik Obama. I remember Chuck Johnson saying that he was bringing a guest but with so many guests being invited it hard to keep track. Having little black Bill in the same room as WJC would be hilarious.

We will definitely get concernedWilliamClinton2.jpeg

I wish, but it wont be

What are the odds Trump can bring up even a quarter of the leaks and not come off as full on tinfoil garments?

Dubble Dubs confirm Trump Eliminating illary to the Raucous roar of the crowd

You have earned:

I wish

Why did it's corpse sink instead of floating?

Hello 4chan

Don't you goys know that only sexist, racist shitlords eat steak well done?

All he has to do is constantly tell people to go to wikileaks. The people will do the rest. He also needs to counter attack when the faggot reporters bring up the sexual bullshit which is literally the only thing they got going for them.

I haven't laughed this hard in a really long time
my throat hurts and im crying

Hello bait

I am willing to go to bed with the enemy over cooking steaks until well done being degenerate.

When it starts? 9pm?

True for those who watch live, but I'm calling it now for tomorrow's headlines. Wikileaks did a solid by going after Bush n co. Libshits can't kill the messenger yet

Yeah just under 3 hours from now.

This guy is a hero.

I doubt it'd happen, but I'd love to see some sort of swipe at the media when they bring up the Trump tapes about their infatuation with gossip and ignoring substance is why people's trust in media is abysmal.

Kek wills it.

Why do you doubt that would happen? It actually seems pretty likely, given things he has said in the previous debate.

Why does this nigger have what looks like a tampon string hanging out of his beard?

Nigga, we got the internet, you're not really missing anything.

Time zones just mean they air at different times, you don't actually time travel and miss broadcasts.

Sadly I have responsibilities and it airs live at 3am where I live

Don't be a faggot. Take a nap now and stay up, you balkan faggot.

Britbong, so this'll be in the wee hours of the morning for me, and I have things to do, so I'll miss this.

God speed you yanks.

Trump, take my energy.

And God bless O'Keefe the Sigilite.

Suck it up, bitch nigga. The Emperor needs your energy.

Obama's half brother, born in Kenya, now an American citizen, is a guest of Trump's at tonight's debate and is voting for him in the election.

Also he's bringing a "surprise guest," don't forget. Not just the nigger who would have ran the country better than his brother, there's going to be a third guest and I guess it's gonna be a YUGE name, relatively speaking.

dutchfag here, studying while following the pre-debate shit, but might not stick around for 3/4am.
in any case, godspeed, you magnificent burgers. we are counting on you to set this collapse of western culture and values straight.

Just sleep and do the shit you have to do and watch it later. It's going to be the same thing at any moment.

Serious question. Is there a point where Hilldawg's fake smug smile doesn't make you want to do naked somersaults into fiberglass shards?

I'm out of the loop with Oboomo's shenanigans. If Obongo's kenyan half-brother shows up at the debate, how is it going to benefit Trump?

Can anyone gove me the exact time of the debate, in GMT +X?

I've got stuff to do tomorrow, but I've decided the best thing to do is to take a nap until the debate, watch it at like 2-3am local time and then sleep till I need to do stuff tomorrow.

This is too important to miss.

He's a hardcore Trump supporter, user. King Nigger's brother is actually pretty cool for a nigger from Kenya. He fucking hates Barry.

Maybe it's O'Keefe?

I wouldn't be shocked at this tbh.

wesearchr was trying to pull this.

Monica has been doing publicity for the last few months, so actually this wouldn't shock me at all. I don't think it would have the same impact as bringing that Brodderick woman to the debate… or Danney Williams-Clinton. Or that girl that says WJC is her father.

It won't, but it will rustle the fuck out of Obongo and his followers, which is worth the price of admission. Also, he's likely bringing Bill's illegitimate mulatto son, which will force the issue of Hillary being a massive - possibly raycis - cunt.

STOP DUMPING SHIT IN MY CITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Obongo Jewed his brother, and didn't show up to his relatives funerals, his brother is a big Trump supporter.

You think it's going to be Danney Clinton? Well, the dubs don't lie, and that would be yuge.

I'd like to get that Clinton hitman who's spilling the beans to the Enquirer to be ringside, though.

GMT -1, so UK is 2am, western Europe is 3, etc

Actually that might be true, pic related. archive.fo/piyQu

Chuck Johnson mentioned on the last FtN that they are bringing a surprise guest out to the last debate, and in his latest GotNews article he mentioned that it's supposedly Monica. Going to be pretty interesting, famalam.

Cheers lad. I shall have a couple of hours naptime then.

I'm super fucking pissed about that. It's literally less than a 15 minute drive from where I live.

Funny though, because our community has been getting a lot of streetshitter immigrants recently, so it's likely some of the people in the bus were actually from India.

Nigel Farage: Trump Will Destroy Hillary in the Final Debate

Has Are Nige been coaching the Emperor again?

That's a nice id you got there.

Sieg Nige

I'm in the mood for some fresh blood.

Really, just want a performance as good as the second debate. I'm not greedy.

How likely is it that a small nail could accidentally prick the tires off a bus?

Pretty sure he has. What I heard after the 1st debate is that Trump started neutralizing the vipers & cucks in his campaign. As a result, I think there's an inner circle now made up of guys like Rudy, General Flynn, Nigel, etc & KellyAnne is just the public face

noice

First, he liberated cuck island. Now, he's here to liberate burgerland. Then, alongside the god-emperor, he'll free the world itself. Jews stand no chance against based Farage.

Good article about how Fox Jews are going to try to sabotage Trump tonight.

https:// theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/18/anticipating-the-high-brow-define-trump-chris-wallace-debate/

They're going to actually refuse to address any rape allegations or Wikileaks or corruption of bird dogging, and mire the whole debate in very specific and complicated policy situations. Then Hillary can spit out her bullshit canned responses, and if Trump tries to answer in a general way, the jew moderator can just interrupt him and say, "EXCUSE ME MR. TRUMP BUT YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION."

Yeah, it'll be at 6 PM EST
:^)

I assume the bus is gone by now.

I love how animated Nige is. Why can't he be an American for fuck's sake.

euro noble human here, anyone of you shatmart fat mongrels got a countdown link to the shitfest of your peasant tier """""election""""" """""debate"""""?

I predicted this (not that it's much of a prediction):

Don't Forget: Trump FB live streams both Pre-Debate & Post-Debate
twitter.com/DanScavino/status/788809859751747584

Malik Obama is putting Barry on blast
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/788871037341601792

I do admire Nigel very much.

Chris Wallace is a little bitch. He's the only thing about the debate that bothers me. They realized after 2nd debate that Trump won b/c he basically ignored the moderators & turned it into an actual debate b/w himself & Clinton, where he could address the people himself. So Wallace's only shot is to try to get under Trump's skin

What is this shit? I haven't heard anything about a BUS OF SHIT, is it recent?

So the same thing they've tried in every other debate?

Great pep talk from Nige.

just for you

within the last 24 hours the bus has been seen dumping waste on the streets three times.

CNN is goin' all out.

It's a distinct possibility, but the problem with that angle of attack is the ratings. If they make it as dreary and dull as possible, people will tune out and nobody will give a shit about the debate. Admittedly, nobody caring is better than Hillary getting torn to shreds, and it will allow them to get away with remaining 'unbiased', but I doubt they'll let an opportunity to stump Trump pass them by.

Yeah. Clinton bus dumped shit in Georgia.

Holy fuck, dude. You need to find a search engine and type "Hillary bus human waste."

Yes, happened yesterday.

wrong vid, here

[checked] Its in 2 hours and 20 minutes

can this be the effect of indian meme magic? i remember hearing about a group in india that almost worship Trump.

A. The Clinton Campaign illegally dumped human waste from their bus into peoples' drinking water or something (you can't rent a bus w/out signing a contract or something saying you won't dump shit wherever you feel like it)

B. I hate the "if you see this image" meme. All it does is bump threads close to 750 & make people start a million new thread to keep up

Oh nice. Yeah, they're going to try to put Trump in situations where they can just keep saying "NO DRUMPF WHAT IS YOUR SPECIFIC POLICY? DO YOU HAVE ACTUAL SPECIFICS, PLEASE ANSWER WHAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY SPECIFICALLY DO."

What fucking traps? You mean the "oh my fucking god I hope he doesn't bring up my husband being a rapist, wikileaks, the emails, or voter fraud" traps?

Yeah you're right, I thought about that too.

"Excuse me!, I'm not done"

guise all the polls i saw earlier today said hillary is leading more than ever, 6+ points

is now time to just give up?

how can one stupid debate even change anything now.

We should all cherish these moments in our hearts and minds for as long as we live.

The whole issue is, theres so much shit to choose from. Thats the real problem.

Thanks for correcting the record.

I'm a #feelthehillaryjohnsonmissile now.

(((FOX News))): Topics for Debate #3

Debt & Entitlements
Immigration (Build it)
The Economy
The Supreme Court
Foreign Hot Spots (muh nuclear triad & sandnigger names)
Fitness to Be President (Hillary's health?)

Fuck yeah, Nige.
Trump's getting all the energy tonight. All of it.

Bump because I'm gonna be working (inb4 normalfag)

Well, he could just walk out on stage, bitch slap her to the floor, do a mic drop and walk out. That would change things.

The +6 Hillary poll was +22 women and +12 Democrat. I'm not even kidding.

if this debate gets any more based than the last one, anime is actually going to become real

slightly sooner than expected

They'll go after him on tax policy and how his plan can't fund the Federal budget monster. I'm sure of it.

No, the Podesta emails show the Dems planned to oversample Dems near the end of the election to try and demoralize Trump supporters.

Holy shit, this is the first time were not up against the NFL in primetime, even though it's the last debate. All the haters and degenerates who want an excuse to go to the bar will have nothing else to do.

This might literally be the biggest ratings ever. Are they saying over 100 million? Because I'm guessing over 100 million.

FIRST AND LAST!!!

PRAISE KEK

I have a feeling shillary is just going to smugly laugh everything off again, including the recent scandals. Then the media will bend over for her saying she handled Trump even though she doesn't have any real counter arguments.

Without fail, it always drives me up the fucking wall. Every single time I hear that quote, I want to break something.

what the fuck

Isn't that dino eating the fish one of the atheism plus logos?

You motherfucker, my $6 gorillion dollar monitor speakers!

Do you happen to have a link, that's fucked

"oh boy", laughs off, "we have a fact checker online at crockedclinton.com", while smilling

Is there an archived or maintained compilation of all the leaks, articles, documents,anything non wikileaks thats more or less up to date and available for download?

Yeah. Which is actually good because he can say of course, because we're going to #DRAINTHESWAMP and cut government waste.

The only consistent mainstream polls are The LA Times/USC Dornsfire & the IBD/TIPP polls. Both have Trump ahead in a very tight race. The other (((polls))) are all over the place. The samples are fucked, and there's too much wildly divergent results to get any clear picture (that's on purpose)

That said don't believe the polls. They're used to to shape public opinion, not reflect it. On top of that, they are all using 2012 turnout models. They're calling up the people who voted in the past several elections…Also, ask yourself. Who answers a landline or a call on their cell from an unknown number these days? I don't

BEST TIMELINE

BLESSED TIMELINE

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/301883-james-okeefe-to-attend-debate-as-trumps-guest

THE MAD LAD

DANNY STREAM IS LIVE

Stop posting.

Truth I was polled this year months ago. I could hear the pollster regret calling me when I said I was voting for Trump.

Who's O'Keefe again?

How the fuck do you even manage that? How can you be so unpopular with independents and your own constituency?

So far we have:

Obama's brother
O'Keefe
Monica Lewinski

This just keeps getting better and better.

The guy who released the videos of Jews admitting to hiring people to riot, and planting people at Trump rallies, and voter fraud.

The guy releasing Project Veritas, investigative reporting into Clinton operatives with footage proving they're engaged in paying protestors & committing voter fraud.

Yes. Pic related.

PRAISE KEK
HAIL TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP, WON'T STUMP
SHADILAY

Oh fuck.

SHOO, SHOO, WE DON'T WANT YOUR POO!

these bitches are gonna stab and cut the fuck out of themselves with those cutting practises

while pretending to be Bernie supporters. Make sure all the Bernouts know that part.

SATAN CONFIRMS

Haha wtf is she doing there?

Anyone who takes interest in memetic magick should listen to Terrence Mckenna's Timewave Zero theory. We're currently in an era of unmeasured novelty and it's about to come crashing down all at once.

this post deserved dubs

requesting this be made into a webm

will deposit good boy points into your account upon completion along with 1 ultra rare pepe

youtube. com/watch?v=19oUVarhM4Y

Lewinsky won't be there. I'm pretty sure she's a progressive.

Thank you, Satan.

NIGGER KID CONFIRMED

Oh lawdy.

BILL'S BLACK BASTARD – PRESS CONFERENCE AT THE EVENT IN T-MINUS 58 MINUTES

She's an attention whore and has a chance to smear the whole thing into Hillary's face again.

You bet she will be there.

I administered push polls & did market/public opinion research one summer. Literally the only people who pick up are old people, suicidal women, & drug dealers who demand to know how you got their number

What really has the pollsters scared is that they don't know how to measure, predict, quantify the "monster vote" of people who just aren't on their radar. The best estimates are that this unknown vote factor is worth up to 7 points for Trump.

Look up the "Primary Model" (exact phrase). This professor has predicted the past 5 elections accurately based on primaries & his model works for every other election where primaries were held. He puts Trump at 87% chance of winning by about 3-5 pts

TLDR: Trump will win if we don't get demoralized. I persuaded my whole family to vote for Trump back in January. & my brother got his best friend to vote for Trump (he's more in touch with normie world & he thinks we Brexit now).

It's starting right now.

We have a Benghazi mother as well.

GIVE UP GOY

He was either larping or absolutely retarded

That's not very good thing, he'll be an easy target for shilldog's hitmen waiting outside.

Everyone is equal..

Except some people are more equal than others.
:^)

I thought it was 8!

KEK, LETS DO THIS

Can anyone Blame him?
If my Brother didn't show up to family funerals I'd fucking kill him.

Obama's brother from Kenya is turning out to be like someone's retarded brother from Kenya.

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/766544204105338880

Anyone else find it kinda funny but weird to hear these "reporters" crack jokes about the black love child ("Does he play the sax?")

WE'RE GONNA KILL EVERYBODY!!!

T - MINUS 2 HOURS
T - MINUS 2 HOURS
T - MINUS 2 HOURS
T - MINUS 2 HOURS
T - MINUS 2 HOURS

is there a CNN mic on the nigger child stream

Just casually looking through the second O'Keefe's vid comment section…my god liberals are so fucking banana-nut-bonkers triggered that they forgot how to communicate with the outside world. They completely gave up, they just go "haha that's bullshit xDD" and leave.

This O'Keefe guy has done a terribly good and incisive work, presented in less than half an hour of watching time.

Top cucks in the replies

ARE YOU READY FOR MAGA

Hahahahahahahahaha

H-h-h-hillary will win, goys!

The p-p-p-ppolls said so!

Yep, sounds about right.

Bring back some examples? Would make for a funny compilation.

Hannity had some liberal on today & he just grilled her to death over the Veritas tapes until she said "I wanna see the unedited footage" & then he told her to STFU shit was dank

Liberals, everyone

dude look at those fucking timestamps he just keeps going

Is this nigga serious? Obongon made blacks more poor than before!

wtf i hate malik now

The butthurt is endless, there are like 5 posts per minute. Not really in the mood to search rn, I'm sleepy as fuck tbh.

This nigga is serious. Furthermore, if we have to endure Hillary, you can bet it would go like this

Libcucks confirm slaveryfags are pussies.
Try being rich, mulatto, and a president you crybabies.

Are you kidding me? Dan loves Trump, you cuck.

Are you genuinely retarded?

WHEN?

That Dad is the best part of those two nigs channels.

just under 2 hours.

We are reaching propaganda levels of North Korea. But at least NoKo has an actual reason for it.

They're on the phone w/ Danny I think.
Nigga be late n' shit smdh

Please tell me you're just a shill. If you're genuinely this retarded you need to head back to 4cuck where you belong.

Sweet Christ this is going to be an uphill battle for Trump

Just got done watching "They Live" and I have to say the producers were either extremely daft or they subtly red pilled the masses since the weird ayy lmao people = kikes

Based paddy.

At least future historians will remember him as that worthless nigger who fucked up the country and led to the velvet revolution of Trump.

Black president
Niggers can sit up the front

You sure he's not half Filipino? You know dey be workin' on dat Flip time, fam…

fixed

Don't underestimate Carpenter.

It's a big plane

I remember hearing that they called the glasses "Hoffman Glasses."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II

das a nice pepe

u

kill yourself

4u

CNN SPREADING DISINFO THAT DANNY'S PRESSER IS CANCELLED
Never seen the Lugenpresse so shook

He did it on purpose, I'm sure.

Fucking sweet.

Who's Danny?

FTFY fellow semite.

someone give me an honest determination of donald's chances of winning

I'm only asking because I remain hopeful, but I need some good news to fill me with energy, help me out guys

Bill Clinton's illegitimate black son he had with a black prostitute. Seriously.

Kek be with us

Not dubs but auspicious numbers yet

Kek bless this guy

You'd think these globalist billionaire niggers would rent their candidate a better plane.

It all depends on whether or not you think they'll rig it enough to favor Hillary.
There are no realistic odds for who will win. If the election is honest, there's no way he loses, though.

Not even american and this is the funniest thing i've seen in years. The American primaries will never be out-trumped.

Bill Clinton's illegitimate son from a black hooker. Not joking. Livestream here

Internal polls & reliable alternate analysis show Trump with 264 electoral votes locked down (not shitting you, this comes from Roger Stone's people)…only question is tight race or landslide. As long as we MAGA

Can't give one when the system itself is dishonest. We simply don't know the full extent of how rigged the vote is going to be. If it's a legit count, I'd give Don better than even odds to win.

Why would the Jews spend more than they need to?

Another.

streamer confirmed hungry

Lmao

close to none, the democrats will rig the election then the second american civil war will start.
the year of happenings will end with the biggest happening of the century

You know, I was smugly satisfied when 2012 passed without major incident and McKenna's specific claim for the Eschaton were proven false.

And then in the 4 years following I saw the West descend into absolute collective insanity, I saw my heroes betray me and I saw memes become reality.

Now I worship a ancient frog-god worshipped the world over across time by shitposting about killing kikes on a georgian tapestry-weaving messageboard.

Shadilay, my brothers.

Fukken saved

Shoo, shoo! We don't want your poo!

That must be a very surreal kind of feeling.

This is another PSYOP tactic (sometimes unintentional): fuck off w/ the black pills & just vote. And fuck right off w/ the overnight revolution shit

Some fresh memes…not sure who made them. There's a few that are really effective (the Bush/Hillary ones especially) and others are so-so
dropbox.com/sh/wkh15dmf6ob5dfj/AAC_fQd8seYBpB68yObq3p8ua?dl=0

user I hate to break it to you, but this is only the beginning. The past year, these debates, etc, etc. They will go down in history as the "beginning" what we will endure in the coming years may be the death of many of us. You have to be prepared for that, and steel yourself for what is to come. Regardless of whether or not Trump wins the election, we will win this war.

ABORT! ABORT! It's another a Jeb plant!

when it starts?

9est

David Duke

1.5 hours

less then 2 hours

>you'll never go on a cross-country flight on Trump Force 1 with complimentary medium rare Trump Steaks and a comfy bed with Donald as the flight attendant

he is the one.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851154/Clinton-Trump-set-debate-Vegas.html

I just refused a free dinner at a mexican restaurant for staying at home and watching the debate. This shit better be dank as fuck.

JUST

Mexican food is fucking trash.

Kvetching over missed opportunity to eat ethnic food at someone else's expense

Really wanted that fucking dog food with lettuce, eh?

why must you hurt me in this way, user?

DANNYS HERE

TURN ON RSB

THE NIGGER SON IS ON

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

What is in Wikileaks that Narco Lubio is afraid of? His cocaine connections?

What set he claim?

you'll be refusing a lot more free mexicans in the future too, user, it's a good start

Is that Jon Snow?

NIGGER KID CONFIRMED

that poor jeep

EVERY MINUTE I WAIT MY HEART RATE INCREASES

Eric really looks like him.

"humbly axe Bill Clinton"

maybe in nigger land where you carve off a section of a Giselle thigh after you've scared off the buzzards.

WAIT A MINUTE. HOLD IT YOU DUMMIES

A friend won a ticket for a free dinner, if anything it's at the expense of the mexicans. I've never eaten mexican in my life

No bully

The best part is they think that shit is actually spicy. If you've ever had Thai, Indian, or Vietnamese food of any description you know Mexican food is fucking pleb tier.

I'm hungry now.

That's it. Give this man an Oscar. give him an Emy, give him something. That is the best acting I have ever seen. Thespians & broadway could learn from this performance.

With extensive rigging: 50%
Without extensive rigging: 99%

What are you fucking gay?

I wonder if her plane dumps shit on the runway as well.

I'm no longer hungry now.

m-maybe if we all made trump a postcard he'd invite us for a comfy overnight flight

Lügenpresse! Lügenpress! lügenpresse!

What the fuck happened to that vagina

Go fuck yourself.

Holy fuck, it's real.

So let me get this straight

Am I in the twilight zone?

He gave some kid a free helicopter ride awhile back.

Trump's ceiling in the general election is 72%. Hillary could knife Huma's husband on national television and do at least that well.

yeah. 100% that he wins if it's honest. That being said, there's already multiple accounts of vote rigging by democrats.

Here come the kikey questions

Thai and Viet isn't hot.
Indian can be, but it's nothing compared to spicy Chinese and African.
Especially African, I don't know what the fuck they put in their hot shit but holy fucking hell it can get hot.
Trust me I've eaten fucking everything.

Dubs confirm our people will assist in the salvation of the White Race.

THEN LET THE FLIGHT OF THE DEPLORABLES BE A THING

BY THE POWER OF KEK, MAKE IT SO!

Rock jawed masculine slut Olivia Nuzzi gets uppity
"I don't know who you are"

T O P
K E K

FEMALE KIKE LMAO

I'm pretty sure the frog worship came before the election cycle.

Africans can their food so fucking spicy because most of it is rotten by the time you eat it.

The spice just hides the fact that the food is festering with parasites and diseases.

Holy shit that lady is a cunt

Just saw Canadian news:

Nope. I still remember the thread actually.

Blond cunt is a plant

Sorry, this could help.

The worship came during the election cycle.

Before that Ebola and Baal were worshipped.

is that the fucking guy in the nige pep talk video?

This nigger is an awful speaker.

Some Alt Right shitposters on Twitter trolled the shit out of her & told her Pepe was an elaborate WN PSYOP. It was all a ruse, & she printed it. She got her shit pushed in by Sean Hannity, too

There is no fucking ceiling, shill.

The things that happen in a Nepali Flyting-Enthusiast book club

Jesus, how much syphillis and inbreeding is going on there?

Some top tier acting there 9/11 performance.

These fucking kikes aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

err, I was looking for a Cambodian Origami Simulator forum

Yeah most definitely, I have no idea about what they put in it to make it nuclear hot though.

That doesn't even look like food, that looks like a childrens toy.

Wow all these journalists want to shut down Clinton's illegitimate son. Everyone's a plant.

This fucking face

Nigger are you retarded? Some of the hottest peppers in the world are Thai in origin.

Source: My Dad and I literally grow four strains of the hottest peppers in the world.

Are we burgerposting now?

Stream where?

That one bitch pretty much called his mom a lying nigger whore on the down low

This is so fucking beautiful. The entire crooked corrupt media is being baited into attacking a black guy.

It depends on the type of steak mate. If it's complete dogshit and old you wanna cook it well. If it's 600 day grass fed dry aged angus then rare - medium rare max depending on the thickness of the cut.

How would he immediately know that the satellite signal went down if he's not one of the technicians or engineers?

ITS TIME TO GET
/COMFY/

Wasn't expecting a Youtube link but it'll do. Worried about the chat though. Hope it doesn't get censored.

I'm not retarded user, you and your dad are just pussies.

LOL WHY YOU DOING THIS TO HILLARY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

- the Media, 19 October 2016

Jesus, these cunts are trying to railroad this poor, stupid nigger. It's just sad how desperate they are to make this a Russian-KKK-Drumpf plot.

Shit, dude. I wanted an AMERICAN burger, not diabeetus.

where are the streams of the debate and nigger BTFOing Shillary?

Nigger kid stream:

Danny is gangsta as fuck, dodged that question about where his hotel is

I'm sure it'll be (((pure coincidence)))) when his hotel burns down.

What time is the final debate? Need to get dinner.

thanks lad

We need a jerry springer dna test

9est

On some level, I really do feel bad for Danny. He chose not to be a fucking dindu. He raises his kids, takes them to church. And lives everyday knowing his father won't acknowledge he even exists. It's gotta suck, can't even imagine

She's from Daily Beast, where Chelsea Clinton is on the board of directors.

I actually lol'd

Maury was the king of the DNA test.

You can only pick one user.

Think that's my time zone. Should give me an hour then. Plenty of time.

wow i speak english quite well, but its fucking hard to understand what he says.
cant nogs speak proper english ?

This isn't halfchan, Hershel. Try harder.

No, they speak ebonics according to the Jews.

where have you been for six decades?

The guy at his side is clearly informed on the Jewish tricks. Probably Nation of Islam or some shit. Also, these media hacks are being fucking brutal.

Currently standing by waiting for a good moment to make a sequel of webm related.

Jill Stein would be pretty good

ONE JOB
N
E

J
O
B

Preppers?
Like the ones who get bulls ready to fuck their women?
You really are a couple of pussies.

If brings these links up theyd shut the fuck up.

time. com/4456711/democratic-senate-campaign-catches-conservative-infiltrator/

m.huffpost. com/us/entry/us_57b4d490e4b034dc73257c61

I know it's not archive, I'm on mobile phone. Plus normies will open these links anyway.

How is that even considered a journalistic enterprise? It's no different from Salon or the Mary Sue.

Low energy.

Pretty much this, tbh fam.

I actually feel really sorry for Clinton Jr.

They're just trying to stay on jewtube

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dude that cameraman is being a fucking savage

Hey man, you wrote it.

This is absolutely vicious. Almost hard to watch
I majored in Journalism one semester in college. Thought it was perfect for me. Cunts like these subhumans are why I got the fuck out

They could also just not moderate their chat and say they're relying on JewTube heroes.

D A S
R I T E

Can't get more American than this

My hands dirty, my money clean
Not checking Bernie, or Shillary
The coal is burning, steady blowing steam
No brakes on this train, bitch you getting creamed

You hit the bottle, I hit the strip
I'm voting Donald, stay stacking bricks
Wreck a shill, I'm too legit to quit
Fuck your shovel bitch, I'm coming with the mop stick

vocaroo.com/i/s0aV7HTKvH3z

MAY KEK BRING PUNISHMENT ON HILLARY

Is that chicken breast? That better be chicken breast!

lol

SHOO, SHOO, WE DON'T WANT YOUR POO!

TRUMP : Hillary ..I have a challenge for you , turn back on julian assange's access to the internet .

Hillary : Why on earth would we do that , he is spreading lies about the DNC

TRUMP : Then turn it back on if its just lies , why would you even care at this point ?

Clinton : this is childish issue and we need to focus on America and the future of our citizen !! *Crowd cheers *

TRUMP : If it is so childish why did you have Ecuador shut him down ? why did Ecuador shut him down saying this is interference with the election ? If they are lies ..its equal to me as well seeing as you said im also spreading lies ..we are all liars ..so whats the issue with turning him back on again ..the whole world is watching right now ..we all know he is lieing according toy you and others that were responsible for the shut down ..so now it can be turned back on for him and he can continue with the same thing as he was before ..in your eyes he's la liar .

Streams?

This meme needs to die-

Trump is holding a media event half an hour before the debate….. Anyone else hear this??

Well…that press conference was rough. I feel like I need a shower

Is there a stream with chat up yet?

My comp can-t handle Holla Forums once the debate gets going, but I want to get shitlord commentary

You need to die, barbarian scum

what character is this? got any R34 of her?

I'm glad you're not Trump.

What happened?

what happened?

yeah boi we twitter now

Didn't mean to sage.

Pretty low energy

A half person tried to speak.
I didn't catch much of it.

The cameragoys were ruthlessly verbally assaulting Jamal Clinton for like an hour, and laughing at his responses.

Remember the last time Clinton tried to make a joke during the debates? It fell flat on its face and she was left standing ramrod straight for a few moments, as her aging autistic brain registered that she's an unfunny cunt.

Yeah, I want another nuclear quip like that.

When she brings up "fact-checkers" again (& she will, since she can't debate her way out of wet paper bag) Trump should tell everyone about the cash "fact-checkers" are getting from & giving to Clinton.

Yes. On his Facebook page. I think there's one afterward too. He said something after last debate about taking his message to the public directly, presumably social media.

Bill Clinton's half black son, Danny Williams, announced a civil paternity suit against William Jefferson Clinton b/c he needs to know who is father is. It was not easy for the guy, he had is gangster Jew-wise lawyer & his homes backing him up. Then vicious media cunts tried to rip him to shreds

I can read an entire electronic schematic just by glancing it over, but I couldn't read this nigger's text.

Kill them all. Butchering a language shout be punishable by death.

Not that guy. Look up Little Witch Academia. 2 OVAs, a series in the works.

I don't recall the character's name, myself, but she's big into poisons and potions.

well that was pretty dumb of them. Were they at least black themselves? If not then pretty good chance it backfires against them as it would piss off the nogs.

Danny Clinton, Bill's illegitimate black son, gave a press conference trying to convince Willy to agree to a paternity test. There was a blonde bitch who works for daily beast, the (((newspaper))) where Chelsea Clinton is on the board of directors, who was attacking him and trying to pin the whole thing on Trump. She kept interrupting him constantly and wouldn't let him speak. Poor Danny has that black trait where blacks don't do well under pressure so he was kind of breaking down. In the end he said he just wants to get a DNA test and would be filing suit if Willy won't submit to one. He did say that he would be watching the debate from a church, so who knows if he's going to show up to the debate hall.

One hour to go, right? What's the bypass dot for? there's a minimum image limit now?

T-MINUS 55 MINUTES
T-MINUS 55 MINUTES
T-MINUS 55 MINUTES
T-MINUS 55 MINUTES
T-MINUS 55 MINUTES
T-MINUS 55 MINUTES
T-MINUS 55 MINUTES
T-MINUS 55 MINUTES
T-MINUS 55 MINUTES
T-MINUS 55 MINUTES

they were not, the only guy that wasn't a dickbag was David Knight from Infowars

Not a single one, no.

No, the worst one looked like a fat kike. He kept saying shit like "Why are you even here? What are you hoping to accomplish? You know there's a debate in an hour right? Why would you even waste our time by being here? What do you hope to achive? A single line at the bottom of hte last page of the newspaper? No one cares. How did you even pay to get here? Why do you think anyone cares?"

Non fucking stop.

Correct the Record shills doing predictive programming by seeding narrative modules about how the debate is going to go. I see you faggots

Wait. A 30 year old half black man just told the media that he is suing Bill Clinton for his DNA, you didn't know a thing about it, and you keep up w/ politics? Nigga your normie is showing

how long? 55 minutes before it starts?

That image is culturally insensitive. They use their left hands to wipe, not the right as depicted in that image.

This guy is never going to work for NASA.

prepare yourselves

TOP KEK

Tfw going to miss the debate
Tfw working till 9 cost
That feel when today was ment to be my day off

Don't be a wage slave goys

I knew that he was accusing Bill of being his dad, I didn't know he was having a press conference tonight.

This can easily be spun into him calling the media racist for assuming he can't even afford travel if he so chooses.

At least you're earning money, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQcZMGe4p0

Radio shows will have the debate's audio going. If your work has a TV throw it on.

I really like this meme. I see this meme going places.

SAVED

POST HYPE MUSIC

user pls

NEETS win again.

Now where's the link to the actual debate?

where's the high energy cytube stream?
not the brit/pol/ one

where the fuck do you think you are?

are there stream links? didn't it start now?

Go to bed, it's a school night.

Magnificent.

Trump Campaign Live Streaming on Facebook in 20 minutes

Guests: Trump Family, General Flynn, Rudy, Jeff Sessions, Tomi Lahren (qt), and some others

Chill out the debate streams will be up soon I'm sure

I normally work the night shift so I'm actually pulling an extra long shift doday

steam 4 u

>POST HYPE MUSIC

youtube link?

Keep working towards that NEET goal. Soon you'll be free.

Holla Forums has duplicate file blocking enabled so you cannot post anything that exists in another thread unless you include another attachment in the post.

File name hashes were changed specifically to address the issue of duplicates so when a file is uploaded twice it is not added to the server again but instead references the existing file. however boards are still using duplicate blocking I assume to stop spam when it doesn't really help anyways. Halfchan took similar measures & spammers simply had multiple copies of the same image with slight changes to post it repeatedly.

thanks

And they get the money for eating and such…where, exactly?

link to the debate?

I was about to ask why not change the name of the file until you mentioned the hashes. I get it now. Thanks.

On one hand it's good that you don't know about autism bux, on the other hand you are a filthy new fag and should lurk more.

They solve crimes on the internet.

streams when?

Goldman Sachs CEO on Trump: No I'm Not Part of an International Conspiracy
thehill.com/policy/finance/301859-goldman-ceo-no-im-not-part-of-an-international-conspiracy

Ok guys. We can relax now. Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=466E33mxzBs

Naw, neets don't ebt.

cytu.be/r/neetuprising

Investments.

Every neet I know gets EBT to the tune of $194 a month.

You mean unemployment benefits? Brother tried that once before and they denied him or something? Don't know the details as to why though so I doubt "autismbux" is easy to get. As in, it's a meme as far as I'm concerned.

lol

autochecking these sweet didgeridoos

Have we decided on drinking game rules yet?

Nigger, EBT isn't unemployment. Anyone can get it and you should call your local social services and get on it if you can.

I'm working and I still get EBT.

well i'm convinced….

Don't drink faggot.

Those are what I like to call niggers, user. I am currently living as a neet off of a few patents I filed about 3 and 5 years ago.

Kill yourself nigger, you are a welfare rat that will hang.

When is this debate gonna start?

Key to unemployment is to reapply a few times. Most people get rejected on their first attempt.

If one truly takes it easy, one loses the need to eat.

40 minutes.

everytime shillary has to go on the defensive drink
every time they bring up muh tapes drink

Speaking of neetbux, anyone find it funny that Canada doesn't have EBT or food stamps?

Faggot, they're just going to give it to some greasy nigger if I don't take it.

see
Folks in my life would never live it down if I outright choose that when I'm very well capable of working. Problem is actually finding work. Equal parts frustrating and depressing to be honest.

Fuck you, hunger hurts.

"If that guy is a nigger, why shouldn't I be a nigger?"

Because you know better.

the god emperor is in the house

Seriously, you are a fucking disgrace.

New thread when?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

You can fuck yourself. I'm not working under the table and they know how much I make. I'm not scamming the system, just using it.

Only for a few days. After that, you reach the state of all enlightened NEETS. :^)

here

any ankhstream btw?

The 3-hour extended cut has 80,771 views but it's compressed to hell like all the rest on youtube.
Maybe I should upload an HD version since I'm the user who made it.

I have a 1080p render of the MAGA dance video that no one has ever seen sitting in a folder since I didn't want to make a jewgle account to put it on jewtube.

You are upset because you know you are a shameful wreck. You don't belong here if you are going to suck on the government titty swine.

Better version

Moderators: To start off the debate: an audience question for Mr. Trump. Trump, why are you so racist and misogynist and why did you rape all those women?
Trump: You see folks, this is what they do. The dishonest press is protecting Crooked Hillary once again
Moderator: Mr. Trump, please-
Trump: They're shipping our jobs off to Mexico and China. The Chinese are smart, but our politicians are stupid. We're going to make America Great Again folks, greater than it has ever been before. We're going to win, and win and win some more. It's gonna be YUGE.
Moderator: Mr. Trump, the question was, why are you a racist misogynist rapist?
Trump: The lying media has been paying women to accuse me of rape. What a big, fat mess. And I love the African American community. What the Democrats have done to the inner cities is a disgrace.
Clinton: I'd just like to say that that is completely false. Trump'd up lies… haha has a seizure
Trump: There is clear evidence of the DNC inciting violence at my rallies folks. O'Keefe here, a true American patriot, has been working for years to expose the lies of the DNC, and the dishonest media has been shoving him under the rug. I will hire a special prosecutor to look into this case Ms. Clinton, or Secretary, whichever you like. And we're going to have libel laws folks. When the media lies, we will now be able to sue them.
Moderator: Oy vey, that's unamerican.
Trump: We're going to stop illegal immigration. They have to go back folks, they have to go back. We're going to build a wall, and who's going to pay for it?
Audience: MEXICO!
Trump: That's right. Goodnight everybody, and let's Make America Great Again!
Audience: USA, USA, USA
Moderator: It's like annudah shoah. Oy gevalt.
Crowd storms the cameras and drags the reporters down.
Clinton has a coughing fit and shits her pants.

Neetdom as a result of intellectual ability coupled with agency is gratifying to the core.

As long as you're working I see it as fine. NSDAP had such programs as well, it always amazes me how many people claim to be natsocs yet ignore this aspect of it.

Someone link new thread.
Apologies if being nigger.
Busy on multiple tabs at once.
Here's a link w/ lots of links to streams: theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/19/thread-1-final-presidential-debate-donald-trump-vs-hillary-clinton/

I understand leeching the government is for niggers, but while King Nigger is giving shit away to spics, faggots and other niggers, I'm sorry… You're stupid for not taking yours too.

Gord isn't rear currency, Trudeau. You can trust me, bèn wàiguó rén. I'm your greatest, arry, after arr. In fact, I'm such a good friend, I'rr take it arr off your hands.

Newfag here, I watched the last debate on a stream posted on Holla Forums great chat there full of lulz, lost the link! think it was billed as one of the original Holla Forums chat streams. can anyone hook me up?

If you're working then you're not a leech.

cytu.be/r/ubermensch

Why combine Tomoko with nigger sound?

Post in Next Thread OP: RSBN PreGame Show
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHkrZWYwEI&feature=youtu.be

What will either president do in terms of alternate energy sources in case we reach peak oil?

TRUMP IS THE LAW
TRUMP OVER HILL
POO POO FROM HILL SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW

Damn, I haven't seen that one since I last lost the game.

bein canadian is suffering

(checked)

Absolutely accurate. You can identify a low information faggot around here by how quick they are to call someone a nigger while being an ignorant fuck on the same subject they are criticizing them over.

Thats the one :) thanks man. relay high energy.