Fluoride Clinton connections damning

Guys, with the break down of trust surrounding the recent email leaks and revelations I am calling attention to a DIRE political situation that is beibg sidelined and MASSIVELY UNDERSTATED. Commonly seen as political suicide.

Fluoride has been shown in numerous studies to have extremely detrimental health and environmental impacts.

We need Trump to bring up fluoride duribg the elections and get people more red pilled than ever before here in thjs country.

Below are a few links I want you to study. Please don't let this slip through our fingers. We have what it takes to knock shillary on her ass already in orbit we just need to heep throwing dirt on top of her and her handlers(Soros, Bayer, Monsanto, ect..).

Keep in mind this is a hard pill to swallow but we have the man power here to plow through all the emails and we have the man power to plow through these links and find the most damning evidence to erradicate water fluoridation!

I just want to get this in the air and circulating so we can get the chemical addition of fluorides in the USA banned.

Please drop in and contribute as little as 15 minutes of your time and effort will surely earn this thread or one like it a sticky.

Political situations involving fluoride are surrounded in shady studies and have the public stupefied(literally).

2014 Harvard study:
fluoridealert.org/search-results/?q=Harvard study

Nazi connections:
fluoridealert.org/search-results/?q=Nazi

Monsanto connections:
fluoridealert.org/search-results/?q=Monsanto

Clinton connections:

fluoridealert.org/content/bulletin_12-24-13/

Dow chemical company:
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/politics/emails-raise-new-questions-about-clinton-foundation-ties-to-state-dept.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/02/hillary-clinton-arranged-private-meeting-with-executive-at-heart-of-clintons-dow-chemical-scandal/amp/?client=ms-android-metropcs-us&espv=1
naturalnews.com/054899_eugenics_GMO_Bill_Gates.html
organicconsumers.org/news/hillary-clinton-endorses-gmos-white-house-meals-are-organic
gerson.org/gerpress/
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/brain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alex Jones did you make this thread?

Massive campeign contributions:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/02/hillary-clinton-arranged-private-meeting-with-executive-at-heart-of-clintons-dow-chemical-scandal/amp/?client=ms-android-metropcs-us&espv=1

Good post OP. While we are at it, let's talk about AMALGAM fillings and what they have done by using it over generations. PROTIP:It is literally kryptonite for the White man.

the only ill effect of fluoride that has any basis in reality is that it can weaken bones if a small child consumes like six pounds of it. It's a huge net positive, because it greatly reduces tooth decay.

Also, OP is a CTR shill sliding the Wikileaks threads and trying to "alt-right" the place up.

FUCKING RAD!!!!!

You guys, we should totally spend our time on this instead of all the provable corruption in the DNC/Clinton campaign! It's WAY more likely to go over well with normies, and Clinton critics will absolutely be taken very seriously because of it!

Let's get right the fuck on this while there's still time before the election!!!!!!!!!

Keep bumping my post shills. This is sticky worthy in every way shape and form.

Ya I suggest you take a 30 day break from fluoride exposure then hop into a shower so ylu can really FEEL the powerful drug like impact the DRUG fluoride has on human beings.

👍 been there done that and like sex to a viknow…. You are obviously now in the know.

i'd agree if it weren't for all the clinton shit and other leaks

this might be a sticky-worthy dig thread in another time but not right now dude

slider no sliding
slider no sliding
slider no sliding

FYI the first two images are from a study involving hamsters eating GMO soy for three generations (the detrimental effects are cumulative) and has nothing to do with fucking fluoride. Pic related: the hamsters also started growing hair on the inside of their mouths.

saged because this is obvious derailment

It has no effect on tooth decay if you drink it… There is no reason for it to be in the water.

OP is right about the deleterious effects of fluoride.

It is a part of the esoteric war against the spiritual capacities of man. Fluoride salts collect in the pineal gland, calcifying and hardening it. This reduces its ability to produce endogenous DMT, and cuts man off from accessing spiritual planes.

The reason there is so much skepticism surrounding this type of spirituality is because people don't experience it anymore, because their pineal glands are calcified, and their consciousness is imprisoned in the physical world. The truth is that we are much greater, grander beings than our mere physical human bodies. But if we knew what we actually are, the elites would not be able to control us.

This truly is one of the most damning aspects of the "shadow govornment".

Obviously anyone who has been digging will see this and make correlations.

naturalnews.com/054899_eugenics_GMO_Bill_Gates.html

Oh dat rabbit hole is DEEP.

From my experience fluoride is the tip of the spear in silent warfare in the United states.

In conjunction with all the other email leaks and revelations this is HUGE.

DOW chemical company recipient prefers organic(fluoride free):

organicconsumers.org/news/hillary-clinton-endorses-gmos-white-house-meals-are-organic

thanks for raising awareness on this OP. I'm against flouridation too.

yeah WE get the big picture.

but not for the normies. this shit isn't going to redpill anybody. to them, this stuff puts us further into "conspiracy theory" camp.

unless like there's a new big bombshell leak that blows fluoride wide open in a normie-friendly way, just save it until after the election

Nope. I respect your loyalty to the hive but realizing the well is poisonined has very VERY damning impacts on the trust of Hillary supporters considering the millions contributed to Shillarys campaign.

Can we add MSG, high fructose corn syrup, and sodium benzoate to the list?

I don't think MSG is harmful in any way.
HFCS makes people fat though.
No idea about sodium benzoate

Does that mean the soul is trapped in the pineal gland when we die until it rots away enough to free us?

Mentioning fluoride before he's elected would be suicide.

Gives me and many others migraines, and they put it into almost friggin' everything.

Also gives me migraines. Shows up in fruit-flavored drinks.

I want cane sugar back. Every once in awhile, Pepsico decides to give the goyim a break and releases Pepsi Throwback. Throwback doesn't make me feel as gross as regular Pepsi does.

So, if I swallow a tube of toothpaste, I'll die, right? Back to the Enquirer for you.

Alex Jones jokes aside, I am very interested in avoiding fluoride. The effects of fluoride are not a conspiracy.

Been on well water for years, been on city water for years too. There's no fucking difference and you're all a bunch of cia paid shills or useful idiots

Moral panicking over your fucking water is dumb as shit. Either you get shit accomplished or you don't. Every fucking jew needs to be killed yesterday and here you faggots are staring at your balls and hoping they don't shrink. Pathetic.

Nice quads, CTR.

What a waste of quads. While I would agree that it is useless to sit around blaming your failures and shortcomings on fluoride, it does not mean that there is "no difference". The effects of fluoride on the brain and body are well established.

Instead of lamenting about the past, this thread should be about actively avoiding fluoride in the present, because there damn well is a difference.

Wew shills

Do you eat a salt free 100% organic raw vegan diet? Because I do and have for 6 years. Even salt is being fluoridated. That is the issue being ignored by you.

Do they think organic means it doesn't have chemicals sprayed all over them? That bugs and disease just ignore the plants because you do yoga 4 times a day in front of the plants?

no dude the soul is in higher dimensions and time doesnt apply beyond the physical plane
the pineal gland is like a radio receiver if you will, just like the brain is for the mind and memory
on the other hand it is true than when your body decays, the spirit gets to shine through more easily by effect of the decay. It is also true that a purified, well nutrified body helps with spiritual sensations etc.
fluoride is srs bsns but not the right time to bring it up against klington

What you mean cayenne pepper, lavender flower FPE, and compost tea? Gtfo and go read more.

Yeah, you're fucking retarded.

mcfucking kill yourself

You must not read much.

Here is a link to an institution that can cure terminal cancer patients using ORGANIC FRUITS AND VEGETABLES!

gerson.org/gerpress/

No, it doesn't work like that. The soul comes before the body. Like the other reply said, think of your nervous system as a receiver for your soul's consciousness. The body is a reducing valve that transceives the soul into the experience of an individuated ego consciousness, the self. Your sense of your self is only a tiny, miniscule part of your greater soul.

So when your pineal gland gets calcified, it means your body gets imprisoned. Your soul is free. It will always be free. Nothing can ever change that. But your body can be manipulated so that other entities can try to feed off of the energies it produces from its unique consciousness. There are entities that literally feed on fear and suffering. This is what is happening on Prison Earth.

Ya know, because youyou're the cancer here.

Does that mean you didn't activate the almonds you fucking faggot?

Almonds are for newfags.

All the people on that website look like they have a combination of cancer/aids.

Further?
Kek, we are holocaust denial tier, what else?

What are you, retarded? Did you think GM food has no side effects? By the way, Monsanto is owned by a rich Jewish family by the name of Monsanto. They've been one of the richest families in the world for hundreds of years.

I actually agree with you!

I meant the website you posted. Did you forget your raw vegan coffee enema today?

Wanna play connect the dots?

Could this be the shadowy govornment mentioned in the email leaks being forced into the minds and mouths of normies?

Trial by truth.

Errmagerd super cereal. Surreal*

I sure did. Keep those bumps coming and keep on digging.

Yea and Fluoride is commonly used in bath water. I'm sure your USDA organic shit was watered with fluoridated water too.

SAGE!

Most people don't ingest bath water.

Ya I usually don't drink bath water…. Or fluoride.

Actually, you do! When you take a bath. Your skin absorbs it.

Fertilizer byproduct in childrens tapwater, sounds Democratic as fuck. Wew let the heads roll.

If you are right then all that this means is that totally avoiding fluoride may not be possible. That doesn't mean that trying to minimize exposure to fluoride is not a worthwhile goal.

I would rather have less fluoride in my system than more.

You have to set up a reverse osmosis filter to your main water line at your home. That is the only way to avoid it.

But when you go out and you wash your hands in someone else's sink, when you drink the ice water at a restaurant or from a water fountain, you are getting fluoridated.

Small amounts are tolerable and actually natural to certain bodies of water, so it is okay to get a little. But the way this stuff works on the population is over long periods of time. It slowly, over the years, collects in people's bodies. That's why they can't tell.

Calcium fluoride is naturally occuring. It is entirely different from the synthetic fluorides added to food and water.

Please tell me that you're not that stupid.

fluoridealert.org/issues/health/brain/

“Fluoride seems to fit in with lead, mercury, and other poisons that cause chemical brain drain. The effect of each toxicant may seem small, but the combined damage on a population scale can be serious, especially because the brain power of the next generation is crucial to all of us.”

Explain, user.

I heard that RO removes a large portion of fluoride.

his concern is probably muh electrolytes it's really not hard to remineralize your water

I've been drinking RO water for nearly a decade now with no problems. I've never remineralized my water, but I do eat a very nutrient rich diet.

Fluoride sprayed on food? WHY? No links say. That might be a few places but there's just too many sources of produce.