CNN ARE REPORTING O'KEEFE VIDEO !!!!!! CALLING IT "BAR ROOM TALK"

Calling O'Keefe a criminal too

youtube.com/watch?v=alullyaEaNg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788515421372747776
rt.com/news/363134-danish-sex-migrants-newspaper/
archive.is/Pe6Sb
archive.is/5N5Pf
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/wikileaks-journalists-clinton-staff-homes-before-hillarys-campaign-launch/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are going full Orwell now.

OYYYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

they';re STILL talking about that? ahhahahhaha they are so out of touch, they're going to be swinging from nooses and still not realize that it's their own fucking fault

Fucking reeee.

Most of the meeting were clearly NOT in a bar, and no one was ever drinking or clearly drunk in any footage.

Kikes are getting fucking desperate when they cannot control narrative.

How many minutes ago?

They're literally giving us our talking points.
We should be turning "bar room talk" into a meme about how the media cares a LOT about stupid "locker room talk", but nothing about blatant corruption in the form of "bar room talk".
Make sense?

LUGENPRESSE

They truly don't understand what is happening

Part 2 takes place mostly in a bar

could someone cut it and webm/mp4 it?
also, wew lad. these people have zero self awareness

It's already over.

POST YFW THE KIKES GET KICKED OUT OF THEIR HOST NATION FOR THE 110TH TIME

"no"

Enough is enough, the kikes must all die

restaurants*
only one of the interviews was in a bar

welcome to liberal countries user.

They are allowed to do all this but when their opposition does "add hashtag social media clearly propaganda slogan here".

One thing I can say is this election season has turned so many people off to liberalism. A lot of hardcore leftists I know are even going "holy shit democrats what the fuck are you doing?!"

Just hope people realize kikes not even fucking once to run your country.

This.
The solution must be final or else they'll try again later.

I feel like this is a gaslighting campaign on the remaining sane individuals in society.
How long before CNN gets 'firebombed' and Trump is blamed

The problem is that these paid liars (who really are the real enforcement arm of the system) are still more afraid of having to find honest work than being shot outside their home some time in 2017 or 18.

I'm not advocating assassinating collaborators. I'm predicting that it's basically inevitable at this point.

LUGENPRESSE!

EMBED

Concentrating all of them in small, confined country can be helpful. Then you need only few warheads.

they won't even hide it anymore
this is getting fucking unreal

Uh, don't they realize this validates Trump's complaint about his locker room talk? I'd sacrifice O'Keefe's impact to nullify the impact of Trump's sex banter; thanks stupid CNN for doing our jobs for us again.

Captcha: idghow
I don't givafuck how either, Captcha. But we are bringing them down.

you are fucking retarded, you would give up evidence of electoral rigging to nullify some bantz

you are a fucking clown

Difference is that the impact was already made with Trump tapes and they can say being drunk is "different".

I've been in multiple bars and I haven't heard people talk like this. Isn't that what they said about locker rooms? Fucking conniving liars.

I wish they would get themselves into a bar room brawl.

yeah but he's a racist

We'll have all the evidence we need for vote tampering after the vote if we need it. There's always some fraud. But faced with a coronation of Hillary, people will genuinely care, and we'll be able to push a few cases into a conflagration if we need to knock down an illegitimate result.

fucking clown

that's a fucking livestream you pleb

Oh my God, 'bar room talk' are they fucking that desperate to rig this? Get that bald fucking Jew on to say there was only 38 cases of voter fraud ever goy, like anybody has been trying to fucking look at it ffs, the winner doesn't investigate his own fraud.

The election is going to be stolen anyway, or at least they are guaranteed to try. If we can get +10, +15 like I expect it will hopefully be a moot point, I assume there's a certain threshold past which they'll flee instead of bald-faces bluff their way through a fraudulent result. But we've got to be prepared for the worst. These kikes have no shame.

In a globalized society, their "host nation" becomes planet earth. So both concepts are correct.

Heard that bullshit earlier today "Only 31 cases of people pretending to be someone they are not ever" or something along those lines. Not taking into account that you know, those are only the ones that got caught. Also, forgetting that most fraud isn't you "pretending to be someone else", just things like illegals voting without ID, people voting multiple times by going to different polling stations, etc.

Declare all ovens Israeli embassies.

no shit and your 'plan' makes it easier for the kikes.
take the pants off your head

Wake me up from this crazy world

We North Korea now.

(checked)
My plan? I'm not actioning any plan here. I'm just saying, Trump's locker room talk is softened for normalfags (and that kike garbage disposal hurt him enough that he tweeted about it will justified annoyance) because bar room talk is suddenly okay. I want to see them all fucking hang but this might work out in our favor for now.

But then it'll get regulated to hell and back and let all kikes pilgrimage to your home whenever they like where you're forced to make them anything they request and if they don't like it for any reason at all, they kill you for being a worthless goy slave.

I can't find the right part could a smart person make a webm thanks

These people have to hang.

WAKE

Just looked at the link, they're still litereally talking about the pussy grab thing.

If I was a burger I'd be a martyr long time ago.

Dear christ it's worse when you're surrounded by lizard supporters. All you ever hear on the radio is a bunch of soccer moms screeching nonstop about this bullshit.

Kikes never should have been allowed to operate news outlets. Yet another field they'll have to be banned from, along with government service, education, banking, publishing, and entertainment.

Jesus Christ burgers, you're really full 1984

I think you got 1984 confused with maximum damage control.

Post twitter backlash. Tweet these fuckers into oblivion

user, the news already classify themselves as entertainment.

fuck off

Muh Putin did it all. Better get the goys ready to die for Hillary because she fucked up bigly.

This. Get ready for the first real holocaust.

So let me get this straight:

Locker Room Talk: when guys talk about girls in lewd ways

Bar Room Talk: when criminals talk about rigging the election

Know the difference, it could save your election cycle.

I think you mean banned from life.

I get it, they're thinking that if Trump could get away with grabbing that bitch by the pussy by saying it's locker room talk, they can get away by stabbing the country in the back by calling it bar room talk. But uh oh, aren't they the ones not letting Trump off the hook for that one? Giving very mixed signals to the goyim there, CNN, you sure they'll be able to process that and not just go out and kill politicians?

Agreed. Byzantines had the right idea. I can't wait until we cleanse the US and Europe, then crusade to restore Byzantium.

OBAMA'S HALF BROTHER IS GOING TO BE AT THE DEBATE

CHUCK JOHNSON I LOVE YOU

OH FUCK. So that's who he was talking about on FtN. This is going to be great.

Is Bill's son going to be there too?

Let's one-up Vespasian, anons

Pic related: my rage

Well, CNN just said Obama's half brother and the mother of one of the Benghazi victims is going to be at the debate. It must be one of them, I was thinking of the last FtN as well though.

Here's Fox Jews downplaying it: twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788515421372747776

I remember ruskie memes flooding the social media during Crimea how Putin was behind everything, including the bad weather. It's fucking surreal to see the lugenpresse actually saying this seriously. Fucking year of the fire monkey, man.

they should be banished to do the work illegal mexicans used to do

‘Migrants rape our girls’ post deleted from Danish newspaper website after public backlash

rt.com/news/363134-danish-sex-migrants-newspaper/

we're heating up the gas chamber for you chaim.

KEK

hard to keep up with these propaganda shills

You mean Beck is just controlled opposition?! Slow down there, you mean Fox News isn't on the level?

(czech'd)
this

If O'Keefe doesn't get the Pulitzer for this shit I'm going to be so upset.

Figuratively, with the power of nuclear fusion, right?

I don't think he will. The Pulitzer prize was created by a Jew, and it's usually given to Jews.

Although this is a new low it's not surprising at all. Fox has always been for the left and is a containment channel for the cuckservatives. It's laughable how leftists still think Fox is conservative or for Trump.

What piece of (((JOURNALISM))) was done by the left this year that deserves anything other than a dip into a hot tar pit?

How legit are these allegations against O'Keefe's previous editing jobs?
I've never heard of him before this.
I mean these videos are quite clearly legit unless he's some kind of editing jesus.

If dubs we make the Holocaust real.

If not dubs we do it anyway. Faggot.

they seem to not understand that there are enough people in this nation about 60% who actually change their minds based on evidence and recorded events to make them lose the election

We've got some beautiful trees in my area…

In your picture wouldn't 10 just be on the other side of the hall?

(checked)

It's not our fault they're all hooked nose psychopaths who want to ruin the whole world every chance they get.

Fox ran a report that could have been written by MSNBC

They attacked O'Keefe and Project Veritas the entire time.

double dubs checked

What do you think goyin?

I think the leftists lie about everything, but I also think O'Keefe uses methods that get him in trouble. Real investigative journalism IS borderline criminal.

I just don't know what this "real story" is supposed to be, and I just want to be spoon fed like a retarded child.

O'Keefe has edited some of his videos deceptively but for the most part he's exposing real problems with the system. There's a reason his stuff tends to get people fired.

tbh, these O'Keefe videos are that, by comparison to the wikileaks.

I've been following it on here, digging myself and following it off here, and I still struggle to remember even half the scandals and evidence.

Apparently this is the article they cite when they accuse him of editing, a Blaze article

archive.is/Pe6Sb

They're not far from getting Trips on their BTFO count.

Nothing wrong with that. Piecing raw data together yourself over hours and hours to come to a conclusion is more rigorous, but that shit does not matter when it comes to convincing the masses. Most people don't have the agency to look through primary sources themselves. People need to have it cut down and put into videos that are a couple minutes long. Even asking people to read a page-long document is too much. We live in an ADHD era.

In fact, I'd say that O'Keefe's videos are too long for the sheep that make up 95% of the public. I would've preferred really distilled ones that are 5 minutes long, with links to unedited raw footage just for the leftists who are going to counter by saying it's just edited to look a certain way.

Can you find the clip and post it here?

That was quick.
Nice job, how much did they pay you?

except no one buys it.

James Rosen talked about it on Fex

What did he say?

Why not bring the sun to (((them))) ?

Divine Dubs confirm actual holocaust

checking further proof

I figured they'd try this stuff. The video is good for us but ultimately proves nothing. Its all talk and (((coincidence))). We know they're guilty as sin and deserve the harshest sentence, but the media can always wriggle out of these things. We need that silver bullet and we need it soon. A true, irrefutable piece of evidence that even the media cannot downplay or spin.

O KEEFE JUST TWEETED. BASED MICK

woah that cunt is defending o'keefe?

Surprising, eh?

Shillary must take hits in the polls if this is on CNN.

>"Oh fuck! If we show this footage, we're fucking DEAD!"

He's smelling the blood in the water and doesn't want to die to a bunch of pissed off burgers. He's just "playing it safe".
>mfw it won't work

it always surprises me that these fall guys have such loyalty to clinton. I can't reasonably believe there are people who will die for a rotten cunt before thinking about saving there own damn skin.

I've also started to wonder if this is happening. For one, Google News has become slightly less cancerous over the past few days.

Eh, maybe we'll be nice and shoot him.

What's his play here?

PRAISE KEK

Also, reminder that Malek Obama is not Barry's biological brother. Barry's degenerate coalburning whore of a mother cucked Obama Senior and got knocked up by some other nigger. There's a reason why Obama Junior looks nothing like his father or any of his other paternal relatives.

They're not even trying anymore. Desperate!

Remember how Cooper settled down about halfway through the last debate and it was almost all the kike bitch who was attacking Don non-stop?

It was in that moment that Cooper fell in love with Don.

And he was a card carrying member of the American Communist Party.

Frank Marshal Davis is his name, his big black hand is visible in this image where he was poorly photoshopped out.

Cooper is one of the more intelligent rats. He's jumping the Clinton ship before it becomes too obvious

Just remember that a whole bunch of fucks are going to try and redeem themselves in the public eye before the don gets in, just to save their skin.

NEVER FORGET THESE PEOPLES NAMES

They can't be allowed to get away with what they have done just because they flip flop like the slippery kikes they are.

Just think of all this shit that Trump will drag into the light once he has full access to everything and see how deep this shit goes.

(((coalburner)))

IT'S OVER FOLKS. EVERYONE IS REPORTING IT.

That's exactly why they are moving the entire world to keep him out. Like Hillary said, he'll have nooses around all their necks.

phew!

I think that's the real reason they want him out so bad. He'll be privy to decades, if not centuries of secrets and they have no idea if he'll spill the beans or not. It's not going to just stop at Obama's dad or Clinton's crime ring or Pedowood or JFK or whatever the fuck. What he uncovers is going to be yuge.

(checked)
They can't ignore it anymore. And tomorrow they really won't be able to ignore a video of Hillary saying nigger. They're done, it's over.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Although he was still shitty for pressing the "DO YOU ADMIT TO RAPE?! YES OR NO!" bullshit.

But I just want to take this time to laugh about how fucking triggered that kike Raddatz got during the debate.
PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE

god I hope it comes out before the debate

user it's coming out tomorrow. Watch Don bring O'keefe out on stage with him and play the video on live television. IT'S OVER, THEY'RE DONE.

The gulf between well meaning people in the liberal tent, and the gender degenerates, is so wide I pity them.

Do you think she will really say nigger in it? O'Keefe said she says disparaging things about blacks. Her saying nigger would end the election right there, but I hope her just disparaging blacks will do the same..

That National Enquirer story hits tomorrow too, that may turn out to be something big if that guy has sources and proof as they claim

To be fair, that might be his way of nutting up as a journalist and trying to get Trump to admit one way or another. Trump was being wishy washy about the question so Cooper might have tried to be a super serious journalist at that time since everyone was against Trump so he might have had that shot of confidence he needed to try to act like an actual journalist.

Print stickers

user re-check my dubs. It's gonna be her saying nigger.

Yes this is also true, that guy might even show up at the debates before they suicide him.

Yup. All the people who were previously into libertarianism in the 00s and early 2010s realized how fucking dumb and ethnically/culturally suicidal it was. Anyone with any intellectual merit ended up migrating to our point of view. And those that remained were just degenerates who liked sticking bananas up their assholes

Re-checked and acknowledged. Praise Kek.

This decrepit cunt is FUCKED for the debate..

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a private tape of her and (((David Duke))) talking about how stupid niggers are and how much they hate having to pander to them for votes with gibsmedats.

It's a tad bit more difficult to suicide a hitman than a nu-male DNC staffer

If it's just a video of her bitching and moaning about the amount of shekels the have to spend on "those damn monkeys", I will blow my proverbial load. My expectations are pretty fucking low but it's nice to daydream.

got that pic in jeb flavor?

Throw the evidence in their face and they still call it "alleged"

Well it helps when they rig your car to snackbar one day, or poison your food, or have 3 men waiting for you outside your work to v& you. And if he did succeed in fighting back they'd scream muh terrorism.

I dream of this everyday.

(checked)
May it be fucking so. I want it to be something on that level and higher.

Fox is 20% owned by a Saudi prince.

Be ready for news spam of "poor jews dinju nuffin"

I don't know, I get the sense that they'll try and ignore it anyway.

It's like how we thought we broke the Republican party at the end of the primaries, but they're still being uppity cucks.

The best part is Obama getting humiliated as this story comes out the same day he told Trump to "stop whining" about voter fraud.

Haven't they been brought to heel after the failed coup?

Its so weird because the last three days the media were just "fact checking" Donald that there was no voter fraud, then these videos come out and prove him right. It's like the dancing muslims thing. I think trump can do magic

Was this part of his plan? Fake intelligence to Cunton and then go Trump at the last second when Wikileaks and James dumped their stuff?

he probably knows what wikileaks and O'Keefe are going to drop and is fleeing the sinking ship while he can.

If they ignore it. People will lose their fucking minds, especially the libcucks and beta numales who watch MSM and take it seriously. Look at how fucking crazy fast the first O'keefe vid exploded with views.

Sad!

If only.

They're all lawyers man. They professional lie

hes a fucking vanderbilt

if he gets fired he literally doesnt have any issues

The media is so fucking crooked holy fuck.

Cooper seems like he's defending the o'keefe vid or at least covering it impartially but the clip they chose was the one portraying Trump supporters as lunatics that would "pop off" if you prodded them rather than anything of actual note.
Also, NO mention of the VOTER FRAUD VID OR THE FUCKING BEANIX WRIGHT SPIC LAWYER REEE but I guess they have to (((fact check))

Didn't the founding fathers also meet in bars?

I wouldn't say he defended O'Keefe. He called out the contradiction that is defending the evidence against the Hillary campaign as "bar room talk" while attacking Trump as more than "locker room talk". In any case, it's clear that the Creamer guy specifically said "bar room talk" because he wants to tie the O'Keefe videos to the Trump recording in order to dismiss both, since the collusion videos are infinitely more ruinous.

It's damage control. Whenever the Clinton campaign wants to attack the Trump campaign or vice versa about these two leaks, CNN can say "well, you can't say it's just bar/locker room talk" to both of them whenever it pops up. It makes CNN look less rigged to their viewers, it strengthens the rope between both campaign leaks, and lets them drag it out until people lose interest and move onto the next bombshell. When they throw out one the people will expect them to throw out the other. When the Trump "scandal" is thrown out, people will have been cognitively primed to have the collusion videos thrown out as well. Or well, that what their strategy looks like to me. They've already moved onto damage control of the FBI documents. CNN is being no less one-sided than before.

But Trump didn't actually grab any bitch by the pussy. Democratic party did actually bus voters in order to upset the political process for over fifty years and incite actual violent riots that led to real injuries.

As much as I want to see Hillary's campaign sink, I kind of hope this happens

they're gonna take it back
MAKE NIGGER GREAT AGAIN

At least we'd be able to say nigger whenever we want

Dominant handshake position

We are kicking them out of our nations and into the ovens, the ovens shall be in international waters so all whites can join in

kek who does that remind you of?

Yeah. Sam Adams used to host a lot of them.

They always need one, i case the shit hits the fan.

Hows does that even happen?

Hiring mexicans to do your campaign advertisements.

They all look same to me.

that's accurate

bantz aside…

it's surreal how everyone claims it was a putin backed operation that they released anonymously, but at the same time dems demonize him to the extent where he's portrayed a megalomaniacal narcissist not seen since Nero. Would someone like that not take credit for busting the biggest case of US fraud exposed probably in the history of its existence?

I want to believe that at least some of these guys actually feel shame for being glorified mouthpieces for the regime and weant to try and act like their childhood image of a journalist crusading for truth.

cooper at least has some coherency and realized he was only making things worse.
whatever her name was was completely unaware of the transparency of the situation and she was just making it worse.

What happened to the nigger video? Wasn't that supposed to be released today? Or did O'Keefe actually fall for that producers bluff?

tomorrow

According to people who have access to insiders, they are.

If the kikes get kicked out they'll wait a few decades and infiltrate back in, the only way to stop their menace is to make it not a crime to kill one anywhere and anytime with anything. Let the normies have their sanctioned abuse target.

ME

UP

Photoshop.
He wasn't there so they cut him out of another shot where his hand is in a shadow and put him over the landscape image.

I bet you're starting to regret opening this can of worms, eh DNC?

The Marine Corps was founded in a bar.

I believe he is that kid that dressed up as a pimp and exposed acorn thing for Obama? I think by exposing staffers helping someone exploit the system. The video editing they are referring to was him baiting them into telling how people do exploit something and then asking if that's what he can do. Then he removed the like 5 minutes of him bugging them to tell him how it is done.

Isn't it pretty much common normalfag knowledge that Hillary is probably a lesbian and does stuff with Huma? Even if they didn't they'd just say it was "empowering".

before or after shooting themselves in the back of the head?

Hillary is going around the room and slicing them herself.

fucking christ

You're giving them WAY too much credit.

it's all they've got, so yeah

Checked and praised! You are a wonderful person.

Skipping rope day.

You know, I jokingly thought to myself that the hypocritical 24 hour news would dismiss this kind of stuff using the same arguments or equivalent terms that they used to decry Trump's stuff. It's the funny thing you immediately think of but can't possibly end up happening because it's too ridiculous. But no. They of course did the most absolutely insane and ridiculously hypocritical thing they could. Of course they did. God fucking dammit.

Right now it's a cuckfest. They're still shilling the People crap.

They just said Billy Bush again.

Is this Jeb's kid?

I think he's a cousin, if it was Jeb's kid it would be fucking hilarious. I miss Guacman.

We'll make a new land out of their ashes

I've always said, nepotism was a self-correcting problem. Let enough no talents hacks into your organization, and it just crumbles from the weight of sheer stupidity.

That'd be the case yes. That's why A personalities hire B personalities. Which results in the B's taking over and eventually hiring all C's, then the C's take over and hire D's. That's the nature of everyone becoming a weak faggot and preventing competition, so now no actual work gets done in our society because everything is kiked.

Holy shit, it just keeps getting better!

I have no doubt: this election is going to be a trumpslide; I really feel it guys.

bump

Jesus Christ really, jews are good one thing and that is digging huge deep holes.

Tfw President Trump shot posts on twitter confirming aliens

Just like Hillary, funnily enough

At least when Russians read Pravda they knew it was bullshit and could pretty much decipher what the fuck was said in it.

I thought there were already sources of Shillary saying nigger. Or is that just eye witness testimony?

I'm unsure if this was a fake post or not, but wasn't Hillary caught on tape "joking" about wanting to just drone strike Assange?

I love you too but my name isn't Chuck Johnson. It's Chad Thundercock. Can I grab your pussy?

Is their a law against editing videos? I mean, if you make a forged confession and play it on tv, what could you be charged with?

No one has even heard of Huma, you have to say Weiners wife.

Nobody even knows shes been her assistant aide and aide for years and years.

They kick diplomats out of the armored car so Huma and Hillary can ride around alone.

I'd charge you with lulz.

Actually I wonder if Weiner did what he did, because Huma had no interest in Men the whole time and it was a marriage of convenience for them.

Weiner gets chicks on the side while Huma sucks on Hillarys clit. Now that Hillary has a chance to be the President Huma doesn't really need him anymore and she cuts the cord.

Rats leaving the sinking ship.

No, what happened was that someone said she did it, and also gave extra details of the day - what she was wearing, who was in the room.

It was then looked up and she was wearing what was said and in a meeting that day with the others mentioned.

It's very, very likely, but no absolute proof like a video would be.

Attempting to coyly place a charged meme. Nice try, you dirty, slimey kike.

Didn't think we'd notice did you? We control the memes now, faggot.

What do you mean now?
We always did.

He should have just gotten $10,000/hr DC hookers and

N O S E L F I E S

They never thought that people will ask themselves what the regular talk is if just bar room talk is about rigging the elections Soviet style.

Everyone talks about this in bars. What are you underage?

Did anybody else see them cut that guy off as soon as he mentioned wikileaks?

Fucking top lel. How do people not see through this?

This entire election season has been an illusion to make you feel in control.

I hope others understand how fake this entire theatrical election is.

Well, I like at it this way. Either way, there will be war in the end.

At the end of the day…the pawn and the king go in the same box.

Death is the ultimate winner.

Did they actually play the tapes on the news? Or did they just talk about them?

They try dismissing his video by using personal attacks, because he made mistakes in he past.

CNN pretty much just shilling like normal.

Trump apologized for grabbing those pussies, hte dems still have to apologize for rigging elections.

Yes, but did they play the video? That's the important part. If they played the video, or even excerpts from it, it doesn't matter what context they try to create around it, people are going to pay attention to that video.

Nope. That would be too damming.

Even commentary can be damning. If CNN says 'There's a video out there' even if what follows is 'Don't pay attention to it it's a load of bullshit', people are going to look for that video.

It really was a no win scenario for the MSM. Either they didn't cover it and get accused of trying to cover it up or they did cover it and run the risk of people actually watching it and slowly coming to the realisation that CNN are full of shit, if they didn't realise that already.

In the meantime everyone in the fucking background screams Donald Trump for President, while CNN talks about Trump being a shit just in front of them. The media sure knows how to make fools of themselves.

W00t is that real image?

I cannot even begin with how many wrongs your post is.

kekekek they're fucked. Reminds me of the Iraqi information minister saying "there are NO Americans in Baghdad" while US tanks rolled past in the background.

It would be, but they could have shown a lot of numbers. They just happened to show those two. Its probably just a coincidence….

No no, they are trying to take away it's power as a symbol of hate. Do you remember this rhetoric, because I actually sort of do, but I can't remember the exact agenda that it was used in. I think was on television in I think the late or mid 90s…. and also I think it was the word faggot…. or something like that….

no the original has a model truck

this

Underchecked post.

His name was Baghdad Bob. I think it was Flynn or Clint Eastwood that namedropped him in the RNC.

Reminder that CNN is full shit and they're lying to push the pro-Clinton agenda:

Wikileaks: Journalists Dined at Top Clinton Staffers’ Homes Days Before Hillary’s Campaign Launch

archive.is/5N5Pf

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/wikileaks-journalists-clinton-staff-homes-before-hillarys-campaign-launch/

"Several top journalists and TV news anchors RSVPed “yes” to attend a private, off-the-record gathering at the New York home of Joel Benenson, the chief campaign strategist for Hillary Clinton, two days before she announced her candidacy in 2015, according to emails Wikileaks has published from John Podesta’s purported accounts. The guest list for an earlier event at the home of John Podesta was limited to reporters who were expected to cover Clinton on the campaign trail."

The full RSVP list for Benenson’s gathering is shown in an attachment on a separate email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953

This is an off-the-record cocktails with the key national reporters, especially (though not exclusively) those that are based in New York. Much of the group includes influential reporters, anchors and editors.

The goals of the dinner include:

(1) Give reporters their first thoughts from team HRC in advance of the announcement

(2) Setting expectations for the announcement and launch period

(3) Framing the HRC message and framing the race

(4) Enjoy a Frida night drink before working more

TIME/DATE: As a reminder, this is called for 6:30 p.m. on Friday, April 10th .

There are several attendees – including Diane Sawyer – who will be there promptly at 6:30 p.m. but have to leave by 7 p.m.

FOOD: This will include cocktails and passed hours devours.

REPORTER RSVPs

YES

1. ABC – Cecilia Vega
2. ABC – David Muir
3. ABC – Diane Sawyer
4. ABC – George Stephanoplous [sic]
5. ABC – Jon Karl
6. Bloomberg – John Heillman [sic]
7. Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
8. CBS – Norah O’Donnell
9. CBS – Vicki Gordon
10. CNN – Brianna Keilar