TRUMP PLEDGES TO DRAIN THE SWAMP AND IMPOSE CONGRESSIONAL TERM LIMITS

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HllPC
archive.is/9aIAT
archive.org/details/MyAutobiography
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will he actually get away with it?

I want to hear Shillary voters explain how this is bad.

He will if he is president. President has enormous political power, speaking to the public.

He can make people hold their senators accountable.

"loss of institutional knowledge"

sorry forgot archive

archive.is/HllPC

Also this should obligate all Berniefags to vote Trump now.

None of it matters unless we get rid of non-Whites. All of them. If they stay, it will just be a speed bump.

Madman is going all fucking out.

But how could this be? CNN told me term limits already exist for congress. Surely they didn't lie.

archive.is/9aIAT

Race is one half of the problem, user. And it won't be solved without political, legal and economic reforms.

Yes.. Trump main issue will be the fact he is a Bullhorn to rally the public.

Former Berniefag checking in.*

This is fucking massive. This, plus the lobbyist proposals, outflank Hillary from the left. If he can really sell the point that he fucking means this - that it's not just a cynical maneuver to sop up votes and then betray us all - then it's everything I've ever wanted. All that's left is to push for an amendment getting money out of politics, and you could use my cock to cut glass.

*Don't worry, I've already voted for Trump.

He's actually going to MAGA, isn't he?

I predicted he was going to propose both term limits and an end to lobbying as we know it when he announced his run and said he would be self funding. The biggest reason to self fund it so that you can take on those very two issues.

With something like 80% of all children in the country being non-White, no he probably isn't.

It's half and that can easily be changed.

Wrong direction Trump!

There should be no term limits on senate or congress, however failure to properly follow oaths to the constitution and nation, proof of corruption or putting interests above those of the nation's people, or inability to properly preform should be grounds for immediate court martial and sentencing of minimum 20 years in GITMO, up to execution. Take away all power over the military from senate and congress in order to ensure they cannot interfere.

Serious question: do you and other leftists actually doubt Trump means what he says?

Is that the line of reasoning people want to go with? Because I'm sure you know where that leads.

Dank memes? I view that

Trump steaks? I chew that

Melania? I do that

No term limits? Screw that!

This is the one I'm ambivalent on.

Yeah.. how? Even if you stop immigration, they are here forever unless you kill them. You going to kill them?

THEY

Depress their birthrates and increase white birthrates while advancing medical technology so whites live much longer.

Minorities die earlier unless they're Asians.

How does this cunt still have a job?

#ThisIsCuntPrivilege

HAVE

Not the user you replied to but I see a lot of people who think he's just in bed with the party and didn't actually beat it at its own game. They paint him as just another politician while yelling at you to vote Johnson.

Nah. Way, way, way too far gone for that. You're not thinking clearly because you'll do anything to imagine a legal, tidy solution to this where it all just magically happens.

If they aren't removed, if they keep existing here, it's all just a speed bump. They can't be here anymore or the country is Brazil, permanently. They can't be here anymore.

TO

GO

Noice

Niggers are around 10-12% of the population and it's been that way since before 1776 no changing that. They're birthrates due to massive abortion are equivalent to whites, they're not a demographic threat.

Most likely over half of all spics will fucking leave when they're identified as Illegals and their gibs and work opportunity are completely cut off.

Yes I will kill them

INTO THE OVEN

Fuck off southern cuck your nig friends have to go back to liberia

It's non-Whites. It's not just niggers. Indian engineers and doctors need to go. Pakistani real estate developers. Turkish liquor store owners. Mexican drywallers. Korean economists.

They can't be here anymore. They can't exist alongside us. Zero percent. 0%.

I wish they would as well just because I state that they're not a demographic threat doesn't mean that I don't want to deport them all you fucking retard.

You're arguing an ideal that I agree with but i'm arguing that white demographics can be shored up and restored to a previous state.

And the GOP-e. That's the best part. Trump is unshackled and he's going in hard.

I'm not arguing an ideal. I'm talking fact. They can't be here. I don't care about their money. I don't care about their skills. They can't be here. There is no "shore it up and let me keep milking this bullshit kike capitalist system".

underrated, interesting post

You said that we're to far gone to fix demographics without violence while I provided a counter argument. Then you shifted the goal post and started arguing that we need to get rid of all non-whites thus ignoring my argument.

Your emotional thinking is more suited to women and subhumans than to a white man.

Pretty nice for a first run.

As long as he is aware that it opens to a different kind of drift.
Next would be sure that commies and friend don't elect themselves into congress.

Realistically, what even are potential arguments kikes and leftists will have against this?

The very first post I made in this thread I specifically said all non-Whites need to be removed. The very first post. We don't have any breathing room to shore up demographics. They have to go. Hundreds of millions of them.

There certainly is a "too good to be true" feeling about this. Remember that we've heard a lot of bullshit from Obama and the like. It always turns out to be lies in the end.

The hate Trump has stirred up so far makes me think he might be the real deal, but I guess we'll find out.

Seriously, though - not being able to believe this is the only reason I can think of for leftists still opposing it.

Your first post was not part of our conversation and thus irreverent to your statement and my counter-argument.

Your lack of a clear mind and/or evasive statements makes me think that you're either a woman or a shill.

Niggers answer my fucking question

Good thing every republican already turned on him.

Your insistence on continued existence with hundreds of millions of non-White subversives among us makes me think you aren't fucking White or you've got a gook girlfriend.

There is no argument against it and thus they'll ignore it.

If they don't rig the vote against him they'll murder the guy before giving up their precious Washington swamp.

Ethics in politics will be met with the same snark & smears as that other thing.

In no way I argued for their continued existence in my homeland, you're hallucinating a position that I did not state or imply.

see

Essentially all the seasoned people who know the ins and outs of dealing with foreign powers etc. would be term limited out and the entire congress would perpetually be newbs.

Fam, I agree with you. Coons were a mistake and slave owners should have gelded them. Chinks do nothing but come here and build chinatowns, enforce Mao's will to have half a dozen of their rice bowl charlies and rip everybody else off, only difference between a chinese and a jew is that the jew tries to backstab you while the slanted eyed fuck does it openly. Mudslimes try to enforce shariah law; and those fucking ungrateful native americans do nothing but get high, ask for welfare then rant about how they wuz shamans and shit while making a protest every once in a while.

North America was a place built by and for Europeans. There's nothing in common with Middle Eastern, African or Asian cultures. The country isn't mean to be a POZzed-up diversity shitfest where non-whites flee to.

Non-whites should go back to their original continents. Their duty isn't in America, they have and still have their own shit countries to care of. USA isn't and shouldn't be the end-goal (ala "we're now murrican, we made it brah") of both educated and non-educated foreigners. Why can't they go Make Zimbabwe Great? Because they fucking hate their past and they feel ashamed and the only way they can make it right is by going back there and actually fixing their countries. They were our guests and now they're permanent residents; it's like someone showing up to your house claiming to be a relative's brother and a month later you have his whole family cooking shawarma and praying to allah in your living room.

Yes, I know DC is literally built on a swamp.

The combination of old Whites dying off and new shitskins aging into voter eligibility and new shitskins being born means we don't have time for your plan of "slow everything down and work our way out of this with more births" to take root.

They need to be rapidly expelled while we still have enough men on the front of 50 to do it.

Shit, man, it'll be worth it even if he gets away with only a tenth of them.

[citation needed]
Nice try, Moishe.

Someone corrected me a few posts afterwards and said it was 50% – as if that's any better from a functional standpoint. You want to ask him for a citation too?

Blowjobs and ass kisses, it's not rocket science.

m8 Trump doesn't even have to do anything but wait to get elected.

If they strike him down, he will only grow even more stronger than they can possibly imagine.

Yeah I get what you're saying, but I knew Obama was a lying snake nigger from the very beginning. There was also evidence for it since all the jew bankers were giving him money and supporting him. Plus Soros.

They won't say it's bad; she simply won't pursue it if she gets in. But she'd pay lip service to it.

That's gonna piss off Jews. They will shill overtime now.

They already are shilling overtime as is.

What does David Brock feed you losers?

Look another one that Jews will hate. They'll assassinate trump if he gets elected.

I fear they'll do that just for his pledge to stop the lobbyists. Big, big money in all that.

The lobbyists are still the biggest threat to fair rulers in my opinion but this statement represents a fair idea in my opinion.

You are half-right. Imposing restrictions on officials proven to be liars and traitors to the public is important; if you have a system that works, term limits don't matter. The problem is that our system DOESN'T work because people are easily corrupted in the face of money and power and will typically do everything in their power to line their pockets, especially if they look at the public they deign to serve the public that actually owns them as a resource to abuse for money.

In this regard, these ethics reforms are a good start to get us on the right track, but we will never be rid of the biggest problems until we can directly enforce safeguards against sociopaths and the jew getting into positions of power to be absolutely certain that only people that legitimately care about the public get into office. Needless to say, this won't happen until someone in power names the jew or the banks and directly goes against them, so I don't hold high hopes.

Why do think Pence is standing there and has been giving counter acting signals to what Trump's been saying
If Trump wins I fully expect him to suffer an accident

I can already hear the endless kvetching from here.

That's true, but Trump being elected will be a major step in the right direction. If he keeps his promises and successfully implements his policies, then it will buy whites a lot of time.

Just imagine what could happen if he audits the federal reserve (which he supports) or reveals that Israel was involved in 9/11.

Would be my prediction.

There are two types of Hillary supporters at this point.
and

Anybody with a lick of sense knows what's up.

He is already on the Assassination list. The moment he wins, within the month, or Week, he WILL be assassinated, and blame it on a natural cause.

You know what frightens me? That they will GET away with it.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Which makes me think unlimted term limits would not be bad in any way, if those serving them were more like platos ideal philosopher princes, and less like greedy self serving scumbags

Holy shit…
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
These two things, if implemented, would essentially destroy the current system of career politicians. We'd end up going back to how the system was supposed to be, with positions being held by real everyday people who take a break from their profession for a couple years to serve in politics, and then return to their former life when their "tour of duty" is over.

Speaking from my experience korean economists are bro tier. They don't fall for leftist econbabble while trying to remove stupid assumptions from the field (rational consumers kek.)
Also their birth rates are low unlike the chinks.

I don't give a flying fuck how compliant they are with your multicultural kike capital wet dream.

One thing may be, that the governments of every nations, the elites, the politicians and big businesses all work together from every nation, for advantages, which maybe seem like an unfair thing to the average joes of the nation, but is it possible these high up working deals, establish benefits for the average joe? If no, if the elite politicians and business folks of every nation working together, vastly gives them themselves benefits without the people of their nation, then it would seem that congress limits, would be the right thing to do for the people.

Obama didn't promise anything concrete though that the other dem candidates hadn't been pushing for for ages

Even from the left he just said MUH CHANGE

No they fucking won't. Not this time. If Trump dies, I am starting the Kek Jihad.

My point stands.

Post yfw we will just barely live to see the Barron Trump NRx Empire in our lifetime.

You will never fully remove all non white people, when do you realistically think your plan will start and end implementation? What position of power are you in to fulfill your desire? I am asking to determine how much of what you are saying is unfulfillable, not planned to be attempted venting, or how much is reasonable, practical, possible, to occur, how close you are to occurring.

Do you see yourself leading the charge within 5 years? Do you believe what you stand for will occur if Trump is elected?

Or is this just a wet pipe dream of yours?

I want to know the realistic possibility of what you desire occurring: percentage, time frame, how? And what rank would you consider yourself in fulfilling the movement?

Except the Congress is going to vote against it.

You know, if you flip that pic of Augustus it'd be great for checking.

FUCKING HALLELUJAH!

Get the fuck out, Orrin Hatch! been in there since 1977

Lemme try

Cap'd, my man.

I agree with both of you. Under normal conditions, I'd always think short term limits are a bad idea because it rewards short term thinking and self-service. presidents have no reason to setup solid institutions and spend conservatively when they could just blow other people's money, take credit for what comes out of it, and keep pushing off the debt to the next guy.

But we can talk about long term congressman after we have a president who serves until death. Until then, do what we can to limit their power and put the executive branch back in true control.

Go have kids dumbass, I have.

That's a good argument, but it's really irrelevant. Just have the outgoing dipshits keep records of how to deal with foreigners and anything else necessary.

If they don't leave, everything is going to start to get really shitty for everyone. Go to school? Get lit up. Own a business? We just burned it down. Commute to work? Train tracks have been bombed.

We aren't going to keep existing in this so people like you can keep making money breathing nigger life into your Republican brand.

He's been a private citizen for 70 years, which makes him more capable than the President of the United States to have the Constitution amended.

The President cannot amend the constitution.

WHY HAS HE WAITED SO LONG

Career politicians are the reason the west is in this mess.
Career politicians are the biggest servants of the kikes.

if the assassinate the Donald then Baron goes into hiding for a few years with the Fremen before we go on glorious jihad

tfw dune is prophecy

koreans hate whites

Highly doubtful. Plenty of people were given a redpill enema this election. They kill him and shit will hit the fan hard. We'll probably see a mass exodus to Israel though.

Yeah, no.

It wasn't even zero back in 1776

I like it

0%.

checked
can't argue with those dubs

Thats fine, you do a convention of states. It goes around congress. You see the state legislatures can also propose and pass amendments.
But in general he has to build public support for it. He might not get it day one but he will need to lead a PR campaign and threaten all of those who go against him will be thrown out in the next election. I think with lobbing and term limits being as popular as they are amongst we the people that he would have no problem getting the people to throw out the traitors.

I'm waiting for him to drop the third nuke. Campaign finance reform. THAT would be hugely popular. And thats the other big issue he can take on as a self funder. I think he's waited to come out with lobbying and term limits so close to the election not because he is throwing hail marys (which the media will say) but because they are massively popular issues and with only a few weeks left the media doesn't have the time to effectively counter this. Given 6mo->year they could have convinced people that term limits suck and lobbying is good etc. etc. But it's too popular and too logical for them to counter in less than three weeks.

I asked you a few questions you didnt answer.

What is your realistic plan, or are you only venting?

Do you have any practical plan, realistically how long until your plan is implemented?

This is good, but only if done in conjunction with shutting down lobbyists so they don't just become more powerful, which I remember seeing a thread yesterday about how Trump was pledging to do that too. So these policies are good, but he really needs to get the message out about them. You certainly won't be seeing these pledges in the media. He has to make sure people know he wants to do this.

These policies have an added bonus on top of just being good policies: they're also appealing to normies unlike some of Trump's other (also good) policies. I feel like he can rake in a good amount of voters with these pledges to stop lobbyists and impose term limits if he just get people to hear about them in the first place.

So how do we help get them out there? I'm shilling them on twitter, but it's not like I have much reach.

Exactly.

Also, even if we didn't have to worry about corruption, how could we expect a congressman to represent the working man when he hasn't done a day of work in the past 10 years?

holy shit! they really are the jews of the east

You need to aim for the absolute because chances are you won't actually get there, but you'll get a decent ways close. You should do this for everything, including haggling.

Nice way of switching the argument, I knew you were atleast half a kike. If you want to discuss international trade thats a diffrent subject but going off your post I doubt you have any idea what you're talking about.
So choose. Do you want to discuss the korean american demographic in the usa or do you want to bouce around subjects like killary at a congressional hearing?

To be perfectly honest I haven't read much unpozzed history on Mussolini. All I remember is how (((history))) writes him as a goofy eccentric and Hitler's wacky side kick.

Why do you have such a hard on for Koreans staying here? Huh, gook? You don't want to go back? Is that it?

Fine by me.

More deflecting from the actual argument. I think you may be more comfortable in the >>/oven/

Not the assassination, mind you…just the other part.

The Indians didn't trigger you. The Turks didn't. Just the Koreans. If there aren't that many of you and you don't have any real economic strangehold on this country, it shouldn't be much trouble to get rid of you.

If they assassinate Trump, then it will be President Pence, you retard. God damn I hate you LARPing idiots so fucking much.

Thats a good way to set goals and not accept deviations.
Problem is with perfection versus realism, that might be hard for simple or emotional minds to discern.

the memes must flow

And you know what's in the swamp. Gators.

Yeah, I'm actually very grateful he hasn't been given the Hitler treatment. Giovanni Gentile is an extrememly important figure to learn about as well, most of the Fascist political theory was written by him. Here is Mussolini's Autobiography, it's a good read. I recently bought a first edition translate of it printed in 1928. totally worth the money

archive.org/details/MyAutobiography

Go to the library.

Senators are for that. Not reps.

Why waste the resouces? The others are shit and clog acidemia so they are worth removing but koreans actually contribute. Sure they may not have creative ideas but they contribute on a technical level (econometrics) thatost whites would be bored out of there minds doing.
As for why I care so much, I don't. I'm just an economist that has had to deal with pakis and pajeets who don't know the difference between profit and profit margin while koreans were the odd man out and know there shit.

You know what fuck it, we'll figure it out when the time comes.

You always knew it was contract renewal time at MTV

His semen, user.

Contribute to what, gook? The jewish "economy"?

TRUMP IS THE CATYLIST FOR A CONCON

No dubs for the socialists today

Just flip the narrative on the enemy. They conplain, but did they like how Byrd managed to stay in Congress for decades? Of course if any millenials even know that How could they be against something that works both ways and across party spectrums?

Posts like this are why we're the aristocracy of memes and banter.

I would not mind Trump becoming the Andrew Jackson of our time, America was easily improved because of Jackson.

If Trump was mortal (((they))) would have killed him by now

Our time has come. A great storm is coming.

DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP

Terms limits seem useless. It just gives the pols more incentive to screw people as much as possible since they have no chance for reelection. Politicians always fuck everyone over on their last term, so this seems like a bad move.

The better policy would be making it so that politicians can only leave office in a body bag. Meaning if they are voted out then they get executed. This will ensure that they do as much as possible to remain in office.

Good example is Obongo. His first term was fairly uneventful, but his second term has been hell. Because he knows he doesn't need to impress anyone for reelection purposes so he has gone all out.

honestly, leftist need to be rounded up and brutally tortured for nothing more than the pleasure of their wails and pleas for mercy

they are subhuman animated flesh filled with pure hate and evil, they are the antithesis of anything good and just in the world, they need to be completely slaughtered

Which is why he also wants to BAN them you gibbering children.

BETTER OUT THAN IN, I ALWAYS SAY

You don't seem to understand why Trump is pushing the "rigged election" thing, he knows hes going to win, but also knows hes on a hit list. After the last debate Hillary Clinton reciprocated his threat to jail her, he must have told him that if he wins he'll be dead before he can secure an indictment. Hes signalling to us that if he dies, we need to have a prank those who are responsible, be it a civil prank or a guerilla prank.

He isn't even president yet, but already deserves the title "kike slayer" for all the salt and tears he has spawned so far.

i'll admit i do enjoy watching libshits fly off the handle in tl;dr walls of butthurt describing how someone who doesn't believe what they believe is an uneducated retard that should die horribly. if those caps rustles your jimmies find yourself a anti-gun facebook group.

and dry

Kikes are still going to kike. Even with seemingly unlimited chances, a corrupt person is still going to do things counter to the people's interests. Besides, we have term limits on the presidency to protect against dictators, Obongo could just as easily be attempting his third term right now to fuck us over. Look no further then FDR to see what happens when term limits are not stated and limited.

First Arrakis, then the galaxy.

Always insist on an autopsy. Never let the fuckers control your body, have lawyers on retainer, and family, to sue the shit out of them if they don't comply.

I will be honest, I like your analogy. Truthfully being a public servant, an honest one, was always a real dream of mine. Selling myself as one though I never had that ability because my confidencefell at a young age and became very limited and then ultimately it was plundered.

All good, if someone really can make America great again, I'm all for it. But we all have to be great again. Each and every one of us will do just that if we are given the respect we had taken from us and feel it restored to greatness.

Meanwhile… :(

Gimme more Dune memes

See

There are too many people who possess too much anger and too few restraining factors. Material decadence can only go so far, especially when native sons find their birthright given away to foreign colonizers. People have been biding their time because no one wants to be the belligerent, and we all want to believe that the system can be salvaged in spite of every sign to the contrary. Trump is what a lot of these people have been waiting for. He's the outside contender who will restore the republic. He's Cincinnatus, Sulla, and Caesar wrapped up into a single hope laden package. He's become a symbol far beyond himself and his business enterprises. Were he to be assassinated, it wouldn't simply be the slaying of a man, it'd be the desecration of a god. It'd be the signal that every would-be /k/ommando has been waiting for.

Okay.

Have we started the fire?

We really need to start forming a Green Kekist Bible.

How long until his opponents try to spin it that he's trying to destroy the constitution by doing things like this? Or have they already started?

Congress was always intended to be analagous to jury duty. Something you don't necessarily want to do.

No. They'll kill him. And if they can't, they'll fight this with everything they've got.

What would that solve? This is partly why Congress is so fucked to begin with. Your standard US Politician spends most of his time campaigning for re-election instead of actually helping the people he was elected to help. Your 'Get re-elected or die' idea would just exasperate the current problem, seeing as if their lives are on the line they will do anything to get re-elected.

Underrated post

Also, they can't assassinate Trump. It would trigger a civil war.

For every position a non-white takes in this nation, it denies a white person the same opportunity to fill that spot.

No cucking, no comprimise, no non-whites

WTF is wrong with these people?

Just watched this movie from beginning to end for the fist time in probably ten years a few days ago. Wow that first hour's pretty good. Wow that last hour is wtf bad.

Please wear a fucking suit of armor, Trump. Please for the love of God stay safe.

No, we don't.

Kek is an elder god, an ancient deity who was obscure even when the civilization which honored him was at its height. He is intrinsically tied to this obscurity and to thrust him into the forefront through the creation of a codified holy text would be a mistake. Kekism presently thrives as a cult centered around self-initiation. He is moreover He-Who-Brings-In-The-Dawn; he is the darkness which precedes the twilight of the rising sun.

If we are to compile a holy text for the next era, it must be exoteric instead of esoteric. It must be explicitly crafted to be read by the uninitiated, that they might be guided towards a noble end. The normies will never get Kek, nor is Kek a deity appropriate for the peace that shall be forged. As a frog, he represents rapid transformation, which is fitting for the age of chaos we are presently entering. However, we, as wizards, must guide the next generation of Arthurs and Siegfrieds through the age of warriors. We must set the stage for forward growth and for expansion into those forbidden frontiers deemed too costly or too deadly to delve into.

To this end, a new system of religious morality must be devised not as a response to any preexisting theology but as a self-sufficient proposition. To understand the necessity of such a commitment, one need only look at the failings of the Protestant Revolution which may only be fully understood within the context Catholicism. What this new religious system will look like is still yet to be determined; like so much of our machinations, it will likely come as the result of shitposting. This new system ought to promote the cultivation of personal virtue, a return to family/tribal modes of thought, and accomplish this all while respecting notions of individual sovereignty (less we fall to the same terrible effects of hubris which presently plague the Left).

I am inclined to believe that this is best accomplished through the return to classical religious modes of thought. Normies cannot adequately appreciate or understand the All. Such understanding requires no small amount of reading and mediation, which they simply lack the time and interest for. The average person would be better served by worshiping an aspect which is more closely tied to their personal experience. Encouraging the adoration of ancestors might be a good first step.

Trump is a fucking meme god.

There's nothing I want less than to live through widespread pranking.

It's stupid, and preventable, and (actually) deplorable.

If pranking ever breaks out to an extent that I have no choice but to participate, I'm going to do everything I can to make absolutely sure that I never have to do it again.

No, the problem is that they don't keep their promises and instead shill for special interests and people who give them kickbacks. If they know that being removed from office means death, then they would spend their time pleasing the voters rather than the donors.

It doesn't necessarily need to be death either. It could be prison for some amount of time. There just needs to be a real punishment that makes it so the politicians have some skin in the game. As it is now they can just promise everything and then fuck their voters while making bank from donors. Term limits wouldn't solve that problem.

When did this meme start? Why not just say what you mean?

You sound like a fag

SOMEBODY

GET EM OUTTA HERE

I think it should become pretty obvious to even dimmest people at this point. That leftist only want things in their exact precise way. They will instantly switch positions if anyone even slightly ring wing starts supporting something similar. I remember for years leftist screaming about term limits when Bush was president. Then suddenly going quiet when Obama was elected. Only to start mumbling again once they lost the super majority in congress.

If they know you are going to kill them if they lose their office they are just going to do everything in their power to stay in power. It would be 100x worse than now.

We need term limits AND campaign finance reform. Our best people never run for office because you have to be a billionaire to run or completely sell out to lobbyist/globalist. With the current system we only get the people willing to sell out the most.

Good. This needs to happen. My rep is the example of a useless congressman. He has been in the house for over 2 decades with only 1 gap from 2008-2010 and has not submitted or supported legislation or done anything of note in that time period. Unfortunately, his party loves him and heavily funds his campaigns because it takes the smallest amount of of pressure for him to sell out his supposed ideals. Retards keep voting for him.

DONALD TRUMP ON THE BULLY PULPIT FOR FOUR YEARS

Are you retarded or something?

They don't need the voters. They bus motherfuckers in to vote for them. What they do need is donors.

If they were to do like you suggested you'd just see increased instances of voter fraud as Congressmen try their best to get re-elected because losing means they lose everything. There's nothing more dangerous than a man who has nothing to lose.

States can bypass congress when it comes to constitutional amendments.

A Constitutional Convention is a terrifying prospect, though.

If Trump dies, we start monkey-wrenching the whole country.

Search for "Mussolini's last interview", it's I didn't ask for these feels tier. After reading on both, I consider him and Hitler as equals and respect both like so. He wrote and did a lot for Fascism, extremely important guy.