web.archive.org/web/20170113035808/http://8ch.net/co/res/755263.html

web.archive.org/web/20170125091403/http://8ch.net/co/res/768084.html

web.archive.org/web/20170201134806/http://8ch.net/co/res/773639.html

web.archive.org/web/20170215043559/http://8ch.net/co/res/778825.html

Back Issues:

mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A

GET HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170214023617/http://comicsalliance.com/lazarus-contract-crossover-exclusive/
youtube.com/watch?v=D9JWJnfN9wk&ab_channel=DCEntertainment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So here is some news about a new Titans/Teen Titans/Deathstroke event going on for 3 issues and a annual

web.archive.org/web/20170214023617/http://comicsalliance.com/lazarus-contract-crossover-exclusive/

and a teaser for Superman Reborn

So is the hooded guy implied to be Ozymandias?

ye

Heavily so. Why he's working with Manhattan to keep people from realizing he basically made them and their universe, well that's still in the air.

If one of you has everything from Rebirth, consider going to the Share Thread. We have a bunch of MEGA accounts we're trying to fill.

Not like it's all available on viewcomic and other sites of the same nature or anything.

ill update mega soon

So..who do you think is the guy in that prison?

No idea. he has to be intimately familiar with superman or at least some version of him and has to be able to carve something into stone with his, presumably, hands and probably be able to fly.

Mr. Myxlplytz?

Wow, Mxy must've seen some shit to ask for Superman to help him.

Connor, maybe? Or at least someone from the Superman family?

Thats what I am guessing that it might be pre-new 52 superboy

So like the one from the original Young Justice comics?

I guess he meant the jacket and full body suit rather than the black shirt and jeans.

I like that one more. Nice to see that.

Yeah, that Connor is actually fun and not the brooding emo fuckwit that spawn out of the Young Justice cartoon.

I was going to story time after I came back from the comic store but there is a foot of snow trying to stop me, so ill post some now

Just for some anecdotal information, I was visiting my brother in Switzerland last week and visited a few comic shops to see how everything was doing saleswise, and Superman was consistently sold out.
DC Rebirth in general was doing really well, I had to go to 3 different stores to find the stuff I wanted (Superman, The Flash and Aquaman). Even though DC had a lot of sold out stuff it seemed to still take more space than everything Marvel, which seemed to all be in stock (especially Civil War 2).
Interestingly enough, Batman wasn't sold out anywhere. Batman probably receives way bigger shipments to begin with, but it did seem like the shipments weren't matching actual demand.

Probably because Rebirth Batman stuff is worse than the New 52 Batman stuff.

Yeah, but nice to see that even casuals realise that.

ok posting will begin around 11:40 sorry for the wait

It is pretty good. More people are waking up to the comic industry's problems.

Oh, to follow up on this post, I also saw a shitton of Harley Quinn comics in stock. They were everywhere but nobody seemed at all interested in buying them, they just seemed to take up a ton of shelf space for no apparent reason.

Superman #17

Super Sons #1

==Batman #17

some one I believe did predict that the bus driver was in fact Damian

Green Lanterns #17

You know, I actually liked it quite a bit.

I missed that where was it? Also yeah this was pretty pleasant overall, I got high hopes for it.

Talia killed every single one of Damian's teachers growing up. I think she fed them to sharks or just drowned them all.

Nm, I thought you were talking about Jon's teacher dying

Green Arrow #17

Aquaman #17

So here is a interview with the Artist for Super Sons if any one cares I can't into webms so sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=D9JWJnfN9wk&ab_channel=DCEntertainment

Justice League #15

Nightwing #15

Harley Quinn #14

Trinity #6

Batwoman Rebirth #1

Disappointed in Nightwing. Was hoping to see a return of the Dick and Babs in the best way, aka Dick fucking Babs before meeting the chick for a date.

Superman and Supersons was great. Justice League was really fucking confusing.
Batman has peaked my interests.

Raven #6

He-Man/Thundercats #5

The Odyssey of the Amazons #2

Cave Carson has a Cybernetic Eye #5

Mother Panic #3

The Wild Storm #1

So thats everything, I think, pretty good week only read Superman and Super Sons though, I am going to go drink myself to sleep so good night people

Thanks!

Thanks for uploading. Super Sons is great.

This art is gorgeous, but by page four the dialogue is grating
and there's a gay nigger complaining about a black woman calling herself Voodoo while he holds hands with his boyfriend.

ye

Its not great man

Said this once but I'll say this again, Jon is a chick magnet

So wait..is that Clark Kent (as in the guy from Action Comics)? Or could it be the Eradicator?

Shit..fucked up the formatting there. The first one is for

thats what I thought at that very last panel

I'll just outright and say that I fucking love this artstyle. The faces look good (and a bit anime-esque at times, especially Supes face after that card game). Also helps that the story's pretty good too and just shows how Damien is a damn stalker (and doesn't have any friends that he has to keep bugging Jon)

I must have missed a lot to find out that Jason and Dick are like bros now.

Even though it is a little anime at times same

All the Robins hang out now. New 52 made it so that Dick, Jason, and Tim all get along. With Dick and Damian being closest of the three, but Dick being the "Older Brother" of them all essentially.

Also I'm glad the asian SJW got merc'd at the end.

Same

Damn this comic is very comfy user.

This series is pretty intriguing. I'm torn on it I get annoyed by some of the SJW dialogue but the story itself isn't so bad.

Hopefully they'll pick up their act.

One of the few good ones.

Action Comics #974

Now there are some very VERY serious hints of what is to come next regarding "Human" Clark, some people speculate he is Superboy Prime and if he is who was the persona that broke out of Oz's jail?

Detective Comics #951

The Flash #17

Wonder Woman #17

Ahā€¦that explains the figure at the end of the latest issue of Superman..it's Copy Clark..or could it be Superboy Prime? Or even crazierā€¦could it be Killer Kent? I mean, we already have a Super-Luthor. Whose to say that this Clark isn't Killer Kent?

Either way I cant wait for what will happen next week

Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps #15

And then Guy was found torn apart.

I was thinking the same thing, Guy is a tough son of a bitch but there is no way he is going to not get shredded if he does not have a trick

Or we then found out that Guy is now Warriorā€¦

Deathstroke #13

Batgirl #8

The Hellblazer #7

Blue Beetle #6

Batman Beyond #5

Justice League of America #1

Will post the rest when it is uploaded and when I wake ip ;)

Fucking hell Batgirl is awful. DC have done a good job turning away from sjw shit but this is still cancerous.
The rest is alright though.

There's gotta be a way to get the writer (and artist while we're at it) fired. This is an embarrassment to the memory of batgirl as a whole

It's funny because scientifically, only one of the sexes can have kids. You don't like it? Too bad, kill yourself

I mean it's bad enough that retards on tumblr are saying shit like that, but having that line actually be a part of a mainstream product sold for money? It just makes me want to pour acid into my eyes.

I still can't believe what they are doing to the Batgirl comic. At this point, I just want it to end. It's just terrible.

I've deliberately avoided reading Supergirl, because she's one of my all-time favourite DC characters, but from what I've understood it's not quite as bad, but not too far off either. It's painful.

Who ever is writing this shit needs to be roped, it is heinous on every level

Suicide Squad #12

The Kamandi Challenge #2

Supergirl Being Super #2

I thought you were giving it a joke titleā€¦.

and I believe that is everything this week aside from Teen Titans which is not up yet

After reading this week's Action Comics, how much does anyone want to lay odds that "Clark Kent" is actually Superboy Prime?

25 to 1. I put my money on "Clark" being Killer Kent.

My money is on Superboy Prime

After reading it, I'm willing to put all of my money on it. He "remembers who he is", and that is what sealed the deal.

Superman is gonna have another go at fighting Superboy Prime. Sweet.

Also that whole "You RUINED everything"

Looking it up, it seems we're not the only ones who believe he's Superboy Prime. Alot of people have come to the conclusion that Nu52 Clark Kent was Superboy Prime all along, as pre-52 Superman was captured by Brainiac.

This comic is a goddamn trainwreck.

Yeah, I don't know what the author was thinking. The whole comic is bad.

I said it before, it's a damn shame how DC is raping Batgirl.

Not sure how I feel about that. Wonder if they'll use him for some commentary on DC Comics like they did last time.

god damnit

Aww..Jon looks adorable with glasses on.

I wasn't reading it, for obvious reasons, but you piqued my curiousity since I love Two-Face, and dear god what the fuck was the point of that? Like, literally, is this just Nothing: The Comic?

?

Jon is always adorable

Teen Titans #5

Oh god the cringe