New Varitas Video!

New video dropped GET IN HERE! I'm still transcoding as I type this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND TRENDING

Hopefully it's only going to get better.

big deal

none of this can be linked to clinton directly, it's literally fucking nothing

Hi CTR.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

UNFORTUNATELY YOUR CORRECTION DID NOT MEET QUALITY STANDARDS.

0.00 GOOD BOY POINTS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I don't get it.
Why are they admitting this literal treason to journalists and practically bragging about it?
Is it that important to be the face of destroying America, isn't it better to know you played a hand in it but got off scot-free?

He's right though, unless O'Keefe dumps shit of Hillary directly doing something like this then normalfags won't care beyond "well it's only a staffer" or "there's only a few bad apples"
This information is great, it confirms suspicions, but it's unlikely to have a major effect on the election as is

They never get any attention for the "work" they do, so give them an opportunity to grandstand and claim some achievement and they'll hop right on.

this scott foval nigger seems drunk as fuck, a lot of people open up to shit they shouldn't once you liquor them up. also, he's a faggot.

VERITAS=truth
Not Varitas…

This one isn't as good as the first one. There aren't any smoking guns for anyone besides that Foval guy who's already in deep shit from the first one.

bump

It's better. Just today I think your king nigger called for Trump to "stop whining" over election fraud.

This is ammo for tomorrow's debate. He can pull of some serious shit with this.

This. It corroborates a major Trump talking point in a big way. O'Keefe was right to say it'll get brought up at the debate; it has to.

WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE GONE IN THE OKEEFE THREAD?

SAGE

How is it not directly tied to her when she literally paying these organizations. You would still go to jail for this shit.

I hope these guys are on their knees with shit in their pants and a gun in their mouth about to kill themselves like Adolf Hitler did, like a little bitch who lost you know?

sauce on music?

Hes doing even better them destroying Hillary imo, hes rekting the whole democrats as a whole.

the song is Tay.AI by Cyber Nazi. Should be on Youtube.