Stupid lady cucks for crazy nigger

So this is making the local news cycle, and I expect it to go national. This pavement ape gets stopped for walking down the middle of the road in a very white rich suburb (Edina, MN). Proceeds to chimpout on officer. Officer Grandpa handles the situation with the calm authority only experience can provide.

Lady keeps cucking for that black dick while interfering with a legal stop, claiming the nigger chimpout is because "he's scared".

HE'S SCARED

oops forgot embed

and a WEBM

Top kek thanks op.

Smashes police property

Lol we need to teach nogs where to walk now?

This fucking bitch is worse than the nigger

just fuck my sides up

That bitch is defending the nigger like a pet owner defending his misbehaving pet.

Most of Edina has "low profile" aka unmarked squad cars. I'm not sorry that if I were a ~60yo LEO dealing with an unruly ~30yo nigger chimpout I too would have called ahead for backup. That nigger could have killed that old officer multiple times before the backup mini-van showed up to assist the arrest of the wild animal.

She can't help it, it's in her Swedish DNA.

thsoe owners never know how to handle them too

"Maybe you could just help show him where a good place to walk is?"

30 seconds in and Im shitting my pants.

This is what the Jews have done to my state. There are parallels between what the kikes are doing to Germany and Minnesota. The reason is because Minnesota was originally settled by Germans, and our state is the most Germanic state in the Union.

Fuck off, Moshe. I blame all the Jews for the wanton destruction of all German culture. Before Slick Willy signed NAFTA that nigger wouldn't have the balls to walk his droopy-drawers through Edina like he fucking owned the whole city.

Now, thanks to kikes like you, we're being fed daily this bullshit notion that everyone Germanic is a fucking pussy. Keep pushing, bitchboy. Seriously keep pushing the Germanic people while ignoring the future for which our preperations have already been made.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

She subconsciously is aware of how stupid niggers truly are, but she doesn't quite consciously get it.

The distant cousin of Harambe also looks to be partially blind now that his cimping also destroyed his own corrective lenses.

will you guys please fix the comment section?

Upon further review of the subject video I conclude that Sir Chimpsalot suffers from obscured vision disorder called dylexia.This noble pavement ape was under the false assumption that Officer Grandpa was there to deliver free gifts of 420 RIPs from the bong.

Little did he know that officer's license plates actually read: 402-RIP

fuck these liberal enablers. she's got that annoying "i know everything" voice too

is sum booulshit

I dunno, how about you.

FUCKING BOOMER CATLADY CONCERN TROLLING CUNTS FUCK OFF

How much you wanna bet she's voting for Hillary because she doesn't like Trump's "tone", or because "it's time for a woman"?

REPEAL THE 19TH NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE

I took a swing at the WE WUZ KANGZ faggot that's commenting on every post, we'll see if he takes the bait.

I could only get 1:13 into that abortion. She's got that rich-liberal voice and insane self-esteem that tells me nobody has ever told her to shut the fuck up.

There's so much going on in a police encounter that civilians never think about. That cop had to be concerned about this guy attacking him, hurting himself, or going for a run to dump his crack or whatever.

Listening to Mr. Helpful trying to take charge of the situation as if she was instructing a lazy domestic servant really had me seeing red. It's as if these stupid fucks have no self-awareness or humility at all.

"Excuse me, Mr. Policeman. . . I think we should do this MY way, since I'm not even theoretically wrong about anything, ever, and my women's yoga group thinks African-Americans are victims of the racist system. . . m'kay?"

[Seventeen gunshots - 11 from the suspect and six from the cop.]

That would be "Mrs. Helpful."

Shit.

Guy is obviously mentally ill, cop is trying to keep it calm.

Women just being retarded.

So stupid nig walks down the middle of the street (see this all the time even in my white suburb). Gets pulled aside. Acts like a clown. Stupid white bitch pulls the "he dindunuffin" defense on camera hoping to rile up blacks on the internet. Tells officer he should help him, show him where to walk, and that his violent outburst is him being scared.

Just……….

FUCK MY LIFE

Nothing to see here guys, Just another innocent man wrongfully harassed.

Looks like you meant he is obviously a nigger but I will let it slide this time.

You could probably 100% bet on her being some hideous kike.

Why does it sound like she's talking about a dog?

Because that's how rich Jews see niggers: as their dogs to be used and abused as they see fit, or to sic them on anti-Communists as a living weapon.

Her kikel ancestors probably supported anti-ACS groups (ie, spent shekels keeping the niggers here) back when Liberia was founded.

Women see niggers as animals or children.

hhahhaaha

she thinks this nog is like a trained dog or something