Viable Artificial Egg Cells Created!

archive.is/RD9uO

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2360127/
archive.is/FaJzp
archive.is/kUXuf
youtube.com/watch?v=TRtlkcQ6brE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperium_(Warhammer_40,000)
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11041402/Childrens-drawings-could-be-a-clue-to-their-intelligence-study-finds.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymath
theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2014/nov/06/scientists-outshine-arts-students-with-experiments-in-creative-writing
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/artists-and-scientists-more-alike-than-different/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341649/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And the cock carousel ride just extended 15 years.

Will these eggs be able to develop in a artificial womb?

>"In a related story, it turns out that old women's eggs dry up for a fucking reason, you idiots."

What a nightmare the modern world is. Ted kyzinsky was right

but don't you goyim want more defects among your children?
After all 60 is the new 20

This is terrible news.
Not only will old women be giving birth to genetic defects, but there will be faggots having biological children.

Ted was right and wrong.

Right that technological progress means greater control over the individual (Hell, Mussolini was saying this back in the 20s).

Wrong that you can stop technological progress. All you can do is decide who wields the new powers, because if one nation goes luddite, it will just get wrecked by another one.

Receding from technology like a coward just cements Jewish control over it. It's basically like being a retarded Medieval pope saying that crossbows are satanic and dishonorable. They're still coming, and if you don't use them somebody else will. Survival of the fittest can't be avoided.

Don't want to use genetic engineering and eugenics programs? That's fine, but the Chinese are going to rape you then.

Poor old Ted went mad from the revelation. Did he really think sending bombs to airports and universities would slow down global technological progress one little bit?

I just want a cyberchild ok

So a man could take some of his cells and turn them into eggs? I would be scared if I was a woman. Moreover this just means that everybody who isn't the 1% turned into completely unimportant, expendable, worthless peon. Even if 80% of your slave population would die, you could just take some cells of virtually anyone and create as many eggs as you wish, put them into artificial wombs and you can replenish the population easily. I bet that there are secret laboratories where they are at least 50 years ahead the achievement they show us here.

No, because they are bypassing ageing eggs by producing eggs from stem cells.

The women would still be old.

Apparently, whites and Asians are going to find some way to keep reproducing.
the old way was way more fun though

Trump can't win soon enough.

Not only the genetic defects like autism, but think about the kid. You're going to have a mom or dad in their 40's or 50's with a toddler. He'll have too much energy for them and it'll be like being raised by a grandparent.

The egg is not the only thing aging.
It's gonna grow inside of hormonal imbalance.

This is actually becoming fairly common around where I live at least

I thought the whole thing with stem cells was that they could produce brand new cells without truncated DNA?

Calm down boys. This shit is still a decade away, and in the mean time rejuvenation therapy is also making huge strides. I believe there was a recent study done about how young blood can actually revitalize aging organs and brain function. Blood will be easy as shit to clone/modify and grow in a lab for monthly tune-ups. The age of immortality is getting closer.

The problem for artificial procreation is not the egg it's the womb, we could harvest millions of eggs from a single female, it's not a scarce ressource AT ALL.
So far artificial womb is nothing but a dream. Any scientist trying to make one would see his career destroyed by the jews using feminist media shitstorm.
Artificial procreation is the only way out of the trap of cultural marxism for whites, jews will not tolerate it.

Are you saying modern day women provide a better hormonal balance? Keep in mind all the anti-baby pills and party drugs they start indulging in in the mid teens and wont lay off until their mid 30's.

So the first steps toward artificial wombs is next, right? I mean all we need to make our robot wiafus reals is a fuckable, reproductive cunt, right?

Nope. Stem cells, when extracted, are still the age of the… actually, hang on. I’m not sure about that. I know that there IS a form of cloning that doesn’t change the length of the telomerase, but I don’t know if it involves stem cells.

STUPID FUCKING ROASTIES.
REEEEEEEEE

If you're talking about "party girls" aka degenerate sluts who will get the rope than you're right. However, in my experience, most people don't enjoy clubbing, parties, excessive drinking, drugs or casual hookups. I fell for the college meme, and only about the same 50 students do drugs, there are pretty much never any parties, and most people are in long-term relationships with someone. The only people that really sleep around are the 50 or so drug heads and the fags. Those two do overlap some, though.

Telomere and telomerase in stem cells
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2360127/
telomerase is preserved in embryonic stem cells, but they lose it in later age, even if slower than somatic cells
eggs made from the stem cells of a 50yo feminist ass will fabricate designer babies with a reduced lifespan

on one hand, this will be the birth of a reduced lifespan underclass who will die soon after reproduction and before they begin to be less functional
on the other, rich old farts with elderly health trouble are the most profitable health industry cash cow

These Japs are doing the Jews' work for them. Does that mean it's possible for two faggots to have kids, or for a single man to have children where he's both the biological father and mother? What the fuck?

he's talking about the pill that significant portions of the female population take

Is it even possible to turn a man's stem cells into egg cells? Or a woman's into sperm cells?

Defects are caused by the aging of the gamete, so if they we're "reset" to a younger age, the defects wouldn't occur. Post menopausal women would have to go through hormone therapy to properly sustain a pregnancy, though.

Let's cut to the chase.

How long before we're coding up my love slave?

Thanks for the news op.

that is a good question, bilogists are giddy with the possibilities
with the adequate (sorta unknown) petri dish environment, stem cells could morph into egg or sperm even when they come from a donnor of the opposite sex
the fun would begin if male-stem-cell eggs have the Y chromosome from the cell's division
if it's fecundated by an X chromosome sperm (making a girl normally), it should make an approximately normal boy, but if it's an Y (boy-making) sperm, it will make a genetic failure

making sperm from female stem cells should produce only girls, all gynocratic dystopia style

Yes, birth control pills as well as just party drugs, both mess with your endocrine system.
My college experience was that almost all girls participated in night life, drugs, casual sex etc..

Can they fucking cure baldness already!??!?! FUCK

Guys, this is the age of women closing to an end.

And the sad thing is that they don't even realize it.
They may have good intentions in saving the Japanese race from extinction, but such technology can easily fall into the kike's hands.

This can only be bad for us without artificial wombs to go along with and we all know the kikes and their pet femicunts would never allow it.

Women are about to become a lot more submissive. Artificial eggs might as well be artificial wombs and once the pussy excuse gets taken out of the equation we are going to see a lot more docile cunts. Not a mgtow, just realize that women today in a lot of cases would prefer hypergamy to a decent relationship.

Japs have no clues what they got themselves into. The jews are going to use this for the transhumanity project. Oh dear….I am so shameful to be innovative. We should not share the technology with them because I don't want to endanger the humanity. Why are we so good at everything??? Creativity is supposed to be a gift.

Translation: One more avenue in the exploitation of surrogate mothers

archive.is/FaJzp
archive.is/kUXuf

The real breaktrough should be artificial wombs.

What a time to be alive.

We clone vats now. Replenishment from a nuclear apocalypse is now possible.

wait wait wait.
We can do that?
Why the fuck aren't we doing this more?
Don't stem cells have a fuckton of medical applications?
Hasn't stem cell research been a focal point of the abortion debate for years?

I imagine it's not very cost-efficient at this point in time.

Japs are also working on artifical wombs. Last I heard they could keep a goat fetus alive for something like three weeks

That's retarded. You forget the average man tries to AVOID getting his girlfriend pregnant. The reason you have a lot of white knights (ie. people who actively seek to give women unearned power) today is the same reason they will still exist when this tech flushes out: they want to put their dick in women and hope nothing falls out 9 months later.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRtlkcQ6brE

it basically boils down to

This can only be a good thing.
Feminist cunts will bankrupt themselves trying to make a clone of their own, and no poor man will be saddled with Alimony because of it.

Great news sluts! Now you can whore around well into your 60s and still have the chance to create freak manufactured children!

artificial wombs sound even more degenerate tbh

Nah, Ted was pretty skeptical on the possibility if stopping it.

WE COULD RESURRECT HITLER

Jokes on you, womens!

My guess, and this is just a guess, is that abortion clinics are making a lot of money from stem cells and don't want the competition. That's usually how these things go.

sooooooon….
soooon…
sooon…
soon

I came in here to talk about artificial wombs, but all this will really amount to is us getting taxed more so the government can pay for old slags getting fresh eggs.

Why? His clone wouldn't have any of his ideas or memories, and he was nothing special genetically.

That's why you have to raise him in the correct environment

(checked)

he was white

Guys it was Satan's fault for offering the fruit.

Prevention is better than cure. Removing one snake does not magically fix our weaknesses. Please understand that.
The animalistic tendency of wanting to show off combined with technology and stupid loans is extremely dangerous (e.g. subprime mortgage crisis).
Beyond that, there will always be people willing to exploit others for their own benefit. Over time this will even start affecting DNA.
The truth of the matter is that restless monkeys throw shit at each other. What we're fighting against is actually a symptom which will keep reoccurring unless the focus of our existence is shifted appropriately.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperium_(Warhammer_40,000)
Oy vey!

tl;dr the God Emperor must force everything towards STEM things so that we can into space and start throwing shit at aliens instead otherwise we're screwed we'll drown the planet in our own shit (radioactive contamination, nuclear winter, etc)

God, the test tube babies can't come soon enough
please nips, rid us of the biocunt

Yeah, it's all great and everything until the kids turn 13 and their insatiable lust for human blood comes to the fore.

They'd need to observe the offspring for a hell of a lot longer than they have before this being cleared for widespread use…which it shouldn't, anyway. Putting aside the potential for defects, there's also the generation gap and other psychological factors that make this a bad idea.

Dude…can we keep a few designers so we'll look cool while we're doing it?

IM GONNA LIVE FOREVER NIGGERS!

we're speeding straight towards mgtow city, you won't need to look good where we're going!

This depresses me.

Good goy!

You've been watching too many jewvies, goy.

u wot

Read this:
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11041402/Childrens-drawings-could-be-a-clue-to-their-intelligence-study-finds.html
The best artists in the future will also probably be the best scientists and most prolific inventors, like the Renaissance Goy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymath
Perhaps you think that STEM and the arts are somehow disconnected from each other. They are not:
theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2014/nov/06/scientists-outshine-arts-students-with-experiments-in-creative-writing
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/artists-and-scientists-more-alike-than-different/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341649/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arts
Whoever has artistic talent currently would've probably made a good scientist had he grown up with sciencey things.

So I take it you went to (((art school))) and now try to rationalize why it wasn't a waste of time by comparing yourself to scientists?

No. I actually thought that art was mostly extraneous (MTG art was cool) before seeing The Happy Merchant.
After realizing that art can make the soul of things plainly visible to everyone I started respecting its power.

You however seem to have gotten irritated.

The only missing component is artificial wombs.

The waifu age is nearly upon us and you're thinking women will still exist when we can replace them completely with science.

Good goy now destroy the white race!

We can still live in a traditional society. Just get rid of the kikes, get rid of the unhealthy propaganda through the ((media)) and most of the problems would be solved within a generation.

This won't solve anything. It would just make the people expandable.

And playing with stuff like this is, is going to backfire. It's not mean't to be and we're dealing with shit we don't fully understand. Fuck, they haven't figured the whole brain out yet, why would you think creating humans artificially would work?

With artificial wombs, we can reproduce whites without the need for vapid, degenerate whores. Eventually, we won't need real women anymore, because we will be able to maintain the white race without them.

It'll expand my dong.

Women will still be whores. Why bother procreate with disloyal, vapid, superficial whores without any sense of racial or community identity when we can simply replace them with machine waifus that can be used for reproduction? All of the beauty, none of the degeneracy. Seems like a win-win.

Woman detected.

B-but the increased chance for autism might create a prodigy! It will benefit mankind!

THIS is why >>>/christ/ cuckery cannot make a resurgence as the dominant system of thought. We have developed and continue to develop a superior system since the 16th century, a system which has allowed us to house more than a million people in a tight dense area (last civilization to do this was Rome), the system called the Scientific Method(R).

We should not justify our racial existence and expansion with "manifest destiny" or "divine right," but on genetics and a natural right to survive, thrive, expand, and conquer. We must stand up on stronger foundations than the superstitions of old.

We need a scientifically justified, racially aware Atheism to guide policy!

Just think about it. This solution, a racially aware Atheism, is pretty much attributed to Nazism. Why is that? Because it's the solution which would cause an explosive victory. It's the true boundary conditions to which useful solutions can be made.

The German system had to be put down. Again, why?

A racially aware, scientifically centered Atheistic ethnostate is the final solution to the JQ!

argumentum non

A system that was so quickly put down mustn't have been much to begin with

So much for racially aware Scientific Method(R)

scary shit tbh

The Autistic Ethnostate based on the Semetic Method is the endgoal of what you posit, whether you know it or not. We are in the throes of mass Atheism and it's only cementing the Jews' power.

Lurk moar

AND THIS IS WHAT THEY RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC
I'm a man of science, the "research" that is relesed to the public is as if every scientist doing research hasn't been reading any other research coming out in the last two decades. Yet we know that through peer review they do. The most innovative research is being hidden from the public and slowly released later. Not only do they already produce artificial life with encoded artificial DNA codons, but chances are that they can already extend lifespans indefinitely.

I want off this ride. We're tampering too much with the natural order. Hit us with an EMP that locks us to now and we're all good.

No goy…. guys, this shouldn´t be used to raise White birthrates and neither should genetic engineering be used to remove genetic flaws and any non-White ancestry from the next generations of White children, it isn´t human!

Good.

Is that all you got, CTR?