BREAKING

Multiple US sources tell us John Kerry asked Ecuador to stop Assange from publishing Clinton docs during FARC peace negotiations.

archive.is/Pejb9

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788373930910314496
archive.is/UGOnM
archive.is/vAuaE
unglobalcompact.org/system/commitment_letters/83761/original/toddandclare-un-global-compact_signed.pdf
toddandclare.com/katia/
scottdrotar.com/katia/
archive.is/rGkx0
aaai.org/ocs/index.php/IAAI/IAAI09/paper/view/257/1017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just look at this abortion of an OP. Zero fucking effort.

PUT SOME ENERGY INTO IT YOU CUCKOLD

fuck off cunt thats literally all it says in the tweet

here we go

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788373930910314496

archive.is/UGOnM

What are they worried he will leak?

Maybe they fucked with the elections of foreign countries. At this point, cleaning up the corruption in our government has to be priority #1 for Trump when he gets into office.

He should just leak fake Trump docs so they leave him alone, and/or start actually covering Wikileaks.

No because retards eat up that type of disinfo and spread it around real quick.

No, priority 1 is building wall, deporting spics and banning muslims. When America is safe we can save the rest of the world.

At this point I'm starting to think the only way to end the corruption would be to hang every single bureaucrat and start fresh. These assholes have their tendrils hooked in deep.

It could be boring and meaningless records and email exchanges. But anyway it's probably better if they don't release fake shit and deal only with real and legitimate documents.

that IS the only way. well Trumps way can work also but it is likely when met with what trump is goign to do these fucks are going to necessitate their own hangings even more so.

Totally not, goyim, those countries "democratically" voted for their leaders. We have nothing to do with them.

Cunts media are taking the opportunity to smear his name now that he can't reply.

archive.is/vAuaE

We won't be able to do shit if these globalist faggots are subverting our government and congress and fighting everything Trump tried to do.

What are the odds Trump will have trouble with antifa faggots/mexicans destroying equipment needed to build the wall?
Is the border force strong enough to act as security while the wall is going up?

Like Julian hasn't earned himself a loli or two through his fucking the shit up of the kikes. Not that he ever actually did what they accuse him of.

But user, none of that can happen with globalist traitors in the government and citizenry trying to sabotage everything every step of the way.

No, priority 1 is purging all the traitors

It's going to be handled as a national security issue. There's going to be zero tolerance for faggots who interfere with it.

Exactly 0%.

What a stupid, cringeworthy image.
Don't post it again.

bump for info i guess.

yeah it's fucking insane what these boomers kikes and neocohen faggots have left for us to clean up, the founders would be hard pressed to find a way out of this absolutely fubar system that has been leeching the people for decades now. I've come to the conclusion that it's gonna take a whole lot of effort, a whole lot of blood, and honestly a whole lot of anons/patriots. I'm resigning myself to it; I'm sure there's many of us on here with nothing to look forward to, shitty life situations that have led us to being either neets or wageslave shutins but in the years of Holla Forums browsing have found some purpose in seeking the truth, and that truth has now led us to the situation we find ourselves in.
For the first time in some of our lives, there's a purpose, and unfortunately the whole fucking system is against those of us who see what they've wrought and are ready to fight against this dirge. There comes a time fast approaching where we aren't going to be joking or memeing, we're going to be standing up and showing that we will not stand by any longer. We're breaking the chains, and they have no idea whats coming.
EIN FLAGG
EIN NATION
EIN VOLK

He can't reply because he's in ZOG custody.

The dating site in question is a total shitshow.
I couldn't even make this up if I tried.
Men pay a whopping 4 (four) dollarydoos to message a woman.
All female members on the site got there by having received a personal invite by an existing member.
It is essentially a closed society.
They are 100% committed to the UN global agenda.
You can see that it is very likely, that the accusing (((family))) has ties to the (((globalists))) who are currently VERY unhappy with Assange.
The site founders PERSONALLY applied to partner with a special UN initiative for global cultural change.
The application was granted and they were in fact UN partners from 6th May 2016 12th October 2016.
The Wikipedia article was deleted yesterday, but I made a screenshot of the Google cache.
I also managed to find their UN Global Compact commitment letter:
unglobalcompact.org/system/commitment_letters/83761/original/toddandclare-un-global-compact_signed.pdf

Have fun digging!

how the fuck is this website domain a "UN Global Compact member", what the fuck is that
this fucking globalist slime needs to be eradicated, no other options

good find m8

I forgot to add:
The site provides a special safety feature for women that is apparently endorsed by Noam Chomsky.
toddandclare.com/katia/

This is getting more absurd at every link I click in this affair.

care deeply about gender equality
it's not that I'm surprised, just absolutely furious it's out in the open like this.
Then this shit comes up, and it becomes more and more apparent that we are up against final boss tier stuff, for fucks skae is there a single non corrupted organization in existence?
The audacity of these absolute shitbags to declare that they are committed to anti corruption and "human rights" I'm willing to bet that we can dig real far into this shell company and find links to the UN human trafficking network we got glimpses of with the first clinton foundation links.

like i said; good find m8

And like I said:

It really does.
This is the site of the head developer of KATIA:
scottdrotar.com/katia/

I never would have started digging if they had left their sorry stub of an article up.

How does this relate to the OP?

nevermind, I'm retarded. wrong thread

What probably happened. The 22 year old daughter uses the site, as stated. Does some chatting with Assange. Assange sends stuff back.
Little timmy picks up the tablet.
Instead of being responsible (parents and older daughter) we get the shitshow in

Doubtful, I think the Assange never even went to the dating site this is a fabricated case by the (((CIA))) to portray Assange as a pedo.

oh shit, the guy is like a cucksjw hotwheels, Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type II diagnosis.
can't be successful with women so he focused on himself and cucking for women as a goddamned career, disabled individuals are exposed to much more leftoid cancer than the average normie due to their condition being a beacon for the manipulating harpies that leech off of individuals to virtue signal. With this in mind, regardless of the aptitude this guy has, the connections to the UN are not merely coincidence.

Are people actually falling for this shit?

Here's Scott Drotar's profile on a bonafide leftoid cuck site called TheGoodMenProject, look at those fucking poz'd articles posted
archive.is/rGkx0

Priority #1 is redpilling the people.
Clean up the fucking media and take control there.
The only way they can take back control then is to eradicate a whole generation and try again with the next.

Every time I see someone doing something evil like this I google them and find out they ALWAYS have some kike blood in them.

I keep thinking that I'll come across someone who isn't a kike but nope.

It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It's widely known Kerry is a kike. Welcome to 2004.

It sure does seem like everyone Hillary dislikes is sonehow a pedophile. What a cohencidence…

if he leaks fake shit he breaks the 10 years record of verfied leaks, if that happens the press will jump on it and push that wikileaks is all fake shit
right now they cant even deny the leaked stuff because the public knows its true

Would they though? They would just cover the damaging Trump stuff.

No, you don't get it.

They didn't want the FARC peace negotiations to go to shit because of something the Clintons did.

What the fuck is an 8 year old doing on a dating site

making entrapping chatlogs for his CIA handlers

The purpose of cutting his internet wasn't to extradite him, it was to plant CP, or at least attempt to

They'll say they found it after he was completely cut off and use that fact as "proof" it was there all along instead of trojaned in from an alphabet agency.

Holy shit

Women get Minority Report type privileges…I don't know if you guys realize how much potential this shit has to be abused by women in order to harass men.

We need to create a service where you upload a photo of a woman, and it then uses facial recognition to find any photos for instances in which she appeared with a nigger or spic (race mixing). Alerts us if she has tattoos. Alerts us of how many abortions they've had. Etc.

Then we can select only good nat-soc conservative lasses.

bird dog post

face recognition and stylometry? no way this can not be trolled
post profile pics of slightly photoshoped nose/eyes positioning
aaai.org/ocs/index.php/IAAI/IAAI09/paper/view/257/1017

Yeah and let corruption strike back right goodest goy shill? Day one hit the corrupted entities with the hammer. A wall takes time to build if done right. Clinton can do manual labor on it kek

Why do you fags keep forgetting the kike issue? gas them and our problems will literally vanish away.

Dude, you should know better by now.