Latest Zed Shaw Meltdown

archive.is/k7L4I

Zed shaw is offering $1000 dollars to find out who emailed him "go fucking kill yourself pls", after writing a giant blog post about how great he is and how much he is not angry or pissed or and how that post SO didnt get to him that he wrote a giant blog post about it.

>With that in mind, I am now offering a $1000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest of this person. It’s not much, but I’m going to bet that this loser’s friends could use a grand and don’t like him at all. If you have information, then feel free to send it to me. If you want to stay secure I have my My GPG Key for you to use. You can email me at [email protected] any time to send me your information or post a comment on this blog.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/20170902214304/https://zedshaw.com/2017/08/26/what-if-it-worked/
cockmailwwfvrtqj.onion/
mail.cockmailwwfvrtqj.onion/
cock.li
protonirockerxow.onion/
protonmail.com/tor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much you wana bet it was sam hyde?

Learn python the hard way has probably made more people kill themselves.

I'm pretty certain Head Shorn uploading his ugly mugshot to the internet violates a communications decency law or three.

Telling people to kill themselves is illegal in clapistan?

LMAO

Epic butthurt. I laffed. :^)

Telling someone to kill themselves shouldn't be if Burger laws are similar to other first-world countries.

Telling them to killing themselves and suicide actually occurring would get you a cyber bullying thing, maybe harassment, and if they used a top-Jew lawyer, maybe manslaughter with a reduced sentence.

Telling someone you will kill them, however, is a threat of violence and is the same as if you said it to their face in front of a cop. Counts as threat to commit murder, which is usually a minor sentence and fine.

Reported and the money is mine, fag.

Platinium mad.

this guy seems to be autistic a fuck tbh

God I hope this is satirical. Zed Shaw was actually an okay person back in '07, what the fuck happened to him?

Channeling the inner Jew.

Sad. And why double space?

torify telnet mail.learncodethehardway.org 25HELO fagmail.comMAIL FROM:RCPT TO:DATAFrom: Such A Fag To: Also A Fag Subject: You're such a fagYou suck balls..QUIT

He's right, if it took that guy 10 minutes to write "go fucking kill yourself pls" in a web form, he is pathetic.

I can't believe Zed Shaw is mocking disabled people

1 million fiats

This, gentlemen, is the most retarded thing about the non-event

short links are retarded and there's no excuse
archive.today/20170902214304/https://zedshaw.com/2017/08/26/what-if-it-worked/

k-k-k-k-ki-k-k-k-k-ki-kill-k-ki-k-k-k-k-ki-k-kill-ki-ki-k-k-kill-k-ki-kill-y-ki-k-k-ki-ki-k-k-ki-ki-kill-kill-y-y-y-y-y-y-you-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-your-y-y-your-your-your-your-your-your-self-yourself

I hereby threaten that you kill yourself.

let me guess, someone said kys irl

How can there still be people who are new to the internet after all this time?

I sent him an email asking him to kill himself.

Unrealistically high opinion of himself, easily provoked. Maybe someone should feed him to >>>/cow/

like potpourri

Modern technology. You ever read some of his posts? Modern tech like smart phones made the guy lose it, he even stopped coding because tech has become so cancerous. At least, I think it was him.

he doesn't get the joke that today is world suicide prevention day, or he will reveal that he is an epin trole, three weeks from now

how about we all email him that

Yeah, let's drown an attention whore in attention, that'll show him!

Reminder that Cock.li has a hidden service at cockmailwwfvrtqj.onion/ and a hidden webmail service at mail.cockmailwwfvrtqj.onion/ (source: cock.li ). Protonmail also has a hidden service at protonirockerxow.onion/ (source: protonmail.com/tor ).

World Zed Shaw Suicide Encouragement Day (WZSSED) is an awareness day observed on 10 September every year, in order to provide worldwide commitment and action to encourage Zed Shaw's suicide, with various activities around the world since 2003. The International Association for Zed Shaw's Suicide Encouragement (IAZSSE), collaborates with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Federation for Mental Health, to host World Zed Shaw Suicide Encouragement Day. In 2011 an estimated 40 countries held awareness events to mark the occasion. The United Nations issued 'National Policy for Zed Shaw Suicide Encouragement' in the 1990s which some countries use as a basis for their suicide policies.

"Suicide has a number of complex and interrelated and underlying contributing factors ... that can contribute to the feelings of pain and hopelessness. Having access to means to kill oneself – most typically firearms, medicines and poisons – is probably the most effective way."[1]
— Zed Shaw

As of 2011, an estimated one million people per year die by suicide or "a death every 40 seconds or about 3,000 every day." According to WHO there are twenty people who have a failed suicide attempt for every one that is successful, at a rate approximately one every three seconds. Suicide is the "most common cause of death for python programmers aged 15 – 24." More people die from bad python practices than from murder and war; it is the 13th leading cause of death worldwide. According to WHO, suicide accounts for nearly half of all violent deaths in the world. Brian Fagioli, (IAZSSE) president, noted that, "more people kill themselves because of Zed's shitty books than die in all wars, terrorist acts and interpersonal violence combined." The number of people who die by suicide is expected to reach 1.5 million per year by 2020.

The UN noted that python programmers' deaths are seen as secondary to their goal of killing other people or specific targets and the coders are not otherwise typical of people committing suicide.

This was posted a week ago, so it wasn't even suicide prevention day.

Why? Because Zed doesn't understand the "kill urself" meme? Most people don't. I'm pretty sure if someone told him about this topic, he'd read it and go "Oh, now I get it".

If you want a real cow, Jeff Atwood is a literal piece of shit who would be fun to provoke. He's a fake programmer who's only popular because of his blog.

Yes, he should kill himself after that garbage C tutorial.
Zed, just go fucking kill yourself please.

The more blog posts a programmer makes and the more attention they desire, the shittier of a programmer they are. This is the law of polarity.

t. noblog

Holy shit this is actually very accurate.

Lennart pottering has a blog, his code is shit.
Jeff Atwood has a blog, everything he does is shit.
Steve Jobs had a fucking stage, everything he did was shit.

And programmers without blogs:

John Carmack has no blog, his work is gold.
Linus Torvalds doesn't really have a blog, his work is gold.
Terry Davis has no blog, he built his own OS which is a remarkable that he did it.

To be fair, Terry does "vlog" in a way (or at least he used to).

He doesn't go around forcing his ways on others though and forcing it into other systems. Terry doesn't seek attention, he seeks God. He might call you retarded for not using HolyC, but he won't say it's the only thing you should do and write a book about it. In his videos he usually just drums, walks around, and dances to hebrew music.

The Virgin Nodev Blogger:

The Chad Schizo Vlogger:

< Write KYS to Zed Shaw
< Admit it was you
< Profit???

What was bad about it?
I unironically used it to get started with C

Nothing, he was being sarcastic and making fun of the person he quoted.

I want to slather his dome in cosmoline and shove it up an elephant's anus

carmack does twitter

literal phishing campaign

i dont think he had any kind of blog before he wrote the OS. and i doubt he'll ever make anything big again

*prepares for a new generation of C LARPers*

He only tweet around 3-4 times a day, nothing major, and it's him mainly answering questions like he did with email back in the early 2000s.

Joel Spolsky is a cancer blogger too.

That book has been out for years. It's been at least three years since I read it. If anything, those LARPers are already there.

How is "go fucking kill yourself pls" a death threat? It's not even a threat to begin with. Does the average person think this constitutes violence? This is stupid, he's just using this to build his ego up.