HILL SHILLS TRYING TO HACK THE DON

HILL SHILLS TRYING TO HACK THE DON

so what do you do? we need to do something.

archive.is/BOsa9

twitter.com/GossiTheDog/status/788148795716542464

Other urls found in this thread:

herself.com/caitlin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like someone wants to hack for the government under threat of prosecution.

For a second i thought that was weev

Here come the unmarked black vans.

Don't you mean Flowers By Irene?

How retarded are leftists?

More seriously, the retardation of this leftist really worries me. I can only imagine one scenario in which someone can publicly and blithely state involvement in conspiracy is this: they genuinely believe that the judiciary is on their side. Stated otherwise, that the judiciary represents their political will. Stated more precisely, that the rule of law is void.

Pretty much deserves if that's true. Even old worms would be getting right through.
Hopefully this leads to him getting some IT staff.

He's a fat chocolate peanut eating nobody.

Trump doesn't work for the goverment, nor has he ever. Why do they keep forgetting this?

thats one thing to take away from it. Another would be hubris.. which kikes and leftshits have an overabundance of.

also..

A fat chocolate peanut eating nobody with a family, who attempted to do corporate espionage against Trump.

Christ they're retarded.

those 2 girls in the middle look like old actors off the aus show neighbours

I'm wating for some 88d chess talk to come in talking about running these in virtual box.
Save these are the real systems as that is where the IP directs, and 2003 has a privlege escalation feature that allows sandbox escape.
Feature as it makes sure you move to 2008r2.

Its also going to be funny if it turns out nothing legal matter happens due to inadequate security.
Part of the reason to change the defaults is you otherwise have not demonstrated intent to secure and localize access.

Let me be the devil's avocado for a second here

Is this still illegal?

I'd say trump does everything by phone or in the flesh. Email for arranging meetings. He's not going to splurge all over the place like the DNC. The man has shit to do.

If he could hack Trump he would have. He is a fucking nobody.

If you're a lefty or SJW it's illegal in your own bubble-wrapped society (ie. "doxxing" using strictly public info is still "haxxing" in their mind). Unsure how Twatter would classify it seeing as this fat fuck is himself a rabid Lefty.

Perfectly legal, doing a whois lookup is fine, same as cracking a phonebook.

You are thinking of the chick who starred in the Tomorrow When the War Movie Began, right? Her name was Caitlyn Stasey and she was also on neighbours but I never watched it so I can't help you with the ching chong bitch.

Caitlyn has some nudes too. Some here herself.com/caitlin/

And others cannot be found through jewgle

NOTE herself.com is a feminist website full of naked fat chicks and traps. Do not look at any other entry

*can be found through jewgle

what the fuck do they expect to find? All they are likely to find are emails with contractors on their projects-probably very, very few emails even involving politics

The site trumporg.com redirects to trump.com. This cuck just hacked a deprecated site.

I would expect the FBI to arrest you for sending that tip.

It's at this point that I'd like to explain the Rick & Morty reference to 'Puffy Vagina'

bringing sexy memage back

Someone with a Twitter account ought to retweet this at the Trump campaign. I'm sure that he'd be able to have his IT people give it a look over to make sure everything's properly secure.

Holy shit, it's Candlejack (he can't see when you spoiler it) I haven't seen that meme in a-

Well you sure posted the best pic of the series.

Cool.

This dumb nigger is just banner grabbing. He likely doesn't know how to do any hacks. Report him all the same though.

Why are nu-males so fucking dumb and such a bunch of attention whores

The women, his sisters? Brothers' wives?

Either way, I'd do 'em

lmao.

he looks kinda merchant-y

They are men who act like women. Women love attention above all else. Numales love attention above all else. That is why they are constant signallers, even on the most trivial things. They need to be noticed.

So they are basically kids that never got the attention they craved.

Oh STFU with that tired ass Candlejack meme. If he takes you away then how can you hit the reply button? It makes no se-

Oh not this stupid Candlejack shit a-

the pleb deserves it

you forgot about virtue signaling because if there is anything lefties love other than watching a nigger fuck their life partner its others knowing how fucking enlightened they are.

wew

Caught four faggots trying to derail a thread. CTR trying to revive old memes to see if people get distracted? Seriously you kike faggots this was the worst script I've ever read and I directed plays for the local community center.

test