NEW PODESTA LEAKS

Part 11

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788350711218200576

No news on Assange though.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15419
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15462
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15496
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15853
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15574
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/13753
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15491
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15589
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15592
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15528
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9272
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First page

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15419

From her lawyer stating that 4 of her emails on the thumb drive were classified.

FUCKING BURN!!!!!!!!

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

I'm just waiting for the first CTR shill to show up.

Wow this is early, lets go find some stuff

I'm only on the second page, but it seems there are quite a few more emails sent from H in here already. Shits getting jucier

We got to find some shit and alert Trump so he can roast Hillary to the bone.

Lads, whats this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15462

It seems there is friction between Obama and Netanyahu.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15496

begging for shekkels

nothing, it's a political action mailing list

Solid find user. Unfortunately it does not say that her lawyer looked at the classified information on the thumbdrive, just that the IC IG investigation determined that four emails were classified and that Clinton's attorney was in possession of a thumbdrive with those emails. Also, curiously, Hillary's e-mail addresses are nowhere to be found in that email. Looks like the lawyer was just notifying staff so they could prepare damage control.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15853

What a fag.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15574

DONATE NOW

What? They could be talking about funds for Illary, which would by extension lead to King nigger getting a seat.

Also, since you're OP, why did you fail at samefagging your own OP post here and express surprise that the leak is early instead of just doing it in your OP? Behavior like that makes me suspicious.

basically a summary of bad press for hillary
could be useful

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/13753

Yeah. It does no good but I think thje fact McCain used his story really spooked hm. Not such a great developent to have happen for the new guy at the Times. And he is clearly concerned about having a good relationship with you all. On 10/26/08, Dan Pfeiffer > wrote: > Thanks. Its a largely indefensible position, but good to know he at least > recognizes the problem he caused > > —– Original Message —– > From: Jennifer Palmieri > > To: Bill Burton; Dan Pfeiffer; [email protected]/* */ > > > Sent: Sun Oct 26 09:38:11 2008 > Subject: Baker > > Fyi, he sent me a long email this am explaining why he thought the > inaugural address anecdote was important to be included and how he did > not intend for it to be taken the way McCain used it, etc, etc. > Just thought you should know that as background for whatever dealings > you may have with him today. >

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15491

Working closely with the Times.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15589

what a faggot

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15592

NON-SHIT OP PODESTA #11

CNN investigative correspondent worked with Clinton Consultant to publish a OFF THE RECORD and ON THE RECORD leak to the media, "Playing Politics."

Off the record: Rep Cummings' statement makes some important points about standards that I hope you'd point out in your reporting.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15528

Probably better for consistency's sake

More reporters pumping out what big brother tells them

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9272

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16506

see

How many new emails were released?

16919:
>Sara - Per our conversation, John Manly is close to Michael D'Antonio ( who wrote Never Enough about Trump ) and Michael wants to meet with the Clinton campaign's opposition research team. He does not want to be paid. And he has 9 hours of taped conversations with Donald Trump. John Manly needs to join the meeting as well. I have copied him on this email.

Whoring out a seat for the supreme court to the interested shekel magicians.

This could get ugly. I wonder what kind of stuff they have on those 9 hours of recordings?

This.

Get in here: