Cartoons aren't cool anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pz9x5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know the sad part is some of the cartoons were made with the explicit intent to sell toys. Hell even some of them barely had toys but were still awesome as fuck.

Do we need toyetic shows back? Should we blame the directors making these new shows? I feel like we've lost the appeal of action we used to have in cartoons, alot of people in animation nowadays seem like whipped bitches.

Because dumbasses are pushing either their agenda, their boring lives, or their lack of creativity instead of trying to sell toys via appealing characters, action, etc.

Atleast they have Star Vs, Gravity Falls, TMNT, World of Gumball, and The Loud House i guess. Still depressing.

This shit aint Tumblr

Nimu certainly got the toy aspect down, every single animu show i see hasat least one cool locking character that looks even better i toy form.
Back in the day i was to dirt poor to afford any toys, but i still loved how cool everything was

dubs of truth
I can't belive Jews forsake Jewing money out of kids by making glorified commercials in exchange of trying to Jew their brains with SJW shit like SU

TMNT is the only thing remotelly comparable to the golden age, it is the only cartoon with character that a kid would like to draw or own toys of
sage cus bumping my own tread is shamefull

Ben 10 is still around and the current TMNT show is too. Both are toyetic as fuck. Shit but toyetic. The solution is not bringing those types of shows back but getting rid of the scum and hipsters swelling the industry right now. We need creativity, risk taking, people with visions, heart, grand story telling adventures that aren't afraid to be a little dark to entertain kids and adults alike.

Okay, shit, shit, okay, and mediocre. This is no way for a kid to live. Nothing but crap cartoons to watch.

Low energy.

Meanwhile in Nippon even cartoons for little girls are hardcore.

3rd was meant to be this.

I thought I read somewhere that a big problem with the entertainment industry now is that alot of the new blood are big pushovers.

Also, network execs are out-of-touch or jewish, or both.

Toxic masculinity, tbh.

You might be thinking of that video with the famous guy, forget his name, with the big mustache and poofy hair. Talking about how record companies used to be run by big older men who would take risks with different things while the new guys are all about trends.

Frank Zappa?

By the Sign of Jhebbal Sag

Catholic Girls with a tiny little mustache

True dat.

The powers that be in media are trying to "improve" culture by basically removing everything that appeals to boys and hoping they'll eventually develop a taste for "modern" ideals.

Maybe if your nephew bought toys, you'd still have your expensive action cartoons.

Cool story bro.

I forgot his name! I'm sorry!

Isn't lack of toys what killed Young Justice and other good cartoons on CN?

Because his uncle is a huge faggot

No their problem was that girls were buying the toys over boys.

Alot of times CN uses the 'not selling toys' excuse as a BS reason to kill off a show because they won't play ball with them. That's what happened to Symbionic Titan.

Young Justice actually had a toy line, but Mattel discontinued for "lack of interest".

It wouldn't surprise me. Mattel is very particular about the gender of their consumers.

Elaborate.

I wonder if this is just a chain.

Families make much less and are in debt, so they can't afford toys. Less toy sales from shows mean a switch to cheap, don't give a shit shows with a focus on ad revenue. Then it's an auger of fail as decreasing interest results in lower ad revenue, which results in more of a squeeze on production which leads to galling interest.

(doesn't know how to greentext)
>>>/bog/

SBT was killed off with the excuse of it didn't sell any toys even though they NEVER MADE ANY TOYS in the first place. Genndy was apparently told by CN to make the show more "toyetic" like Ben 10 so they could sell figures but he refused. There also another rumor that no toy company wanted to make toys because on of the 3 main character was a girl.

Who cares who's buying as long as they're being bought? What kind of business mentality is that?

archive.is/Pz9x5

I thought the problem was that because the facebase was more female focused toys didn't get bought because girls don't buy toys.

The Jews.

I like how an excellent thread subject was resolved so quickly
proud of you guys

you forgot Exosquad, Thundar the Barbarian, Mighty Max and some others too