Food for thought about people like George Soros

If people have been assassinated while exposing the globalist "cabal" if you will, why hasn't someone tried to attempt to assassinate say George Soros or at least try to pull a John Podesta?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161018074658/http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-i-am-a-god-i-created-everything/
dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/george-soros/
dronesglobe.com/guide/heavy-lift-drones/
amazon.com/Freefly-Systems-ALTA-UAV/dp/B013OMDM6Y/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1476782583&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=Freefly Systems ALTA 8
web.archive.org/web/20161019080605/http://yournewswire.com/son-of-soros-comes-out-of-the-shadows/
web.archive.org/web/20161019080811/http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/06/george-soross-son-dumps-100000-into-california-ammo-control-efforts/
rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2232829
yahoo.com/news/isis-using-kamikaze-drones-iraq-161446921.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UrmCYCtLlac
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7278
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29350
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3668
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31080
archive.is/skkAx
deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/was-israel-behind-norway-terror-attacks/
archive.is/APsdv
terroronthetube.co.uk/related-articles/timeline-of-the-anders-breivic-norway-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've wondered this too. I would think someone who wished to commit suicide could at least take a globalist or two with them. I mean dylan roof? He kills a bunch of nobody church going nigs? Why the fuck did he not go after a Rothschild/Soros or something??

mk ultra isn't a fucking meme. try not to be such an amateur.

He has lots of security, unpredictable routine, encryption and data security beyond normal.

Worst of all his death would be publicized and he'd become a martyr.

If you use a firearm that's it for guns. Plus, his company and plans can exist without him, it would be in his favor.

Be the change you wish to see in the world, faggot.

this. where do you think they get all those h'uite male patsys?

It's his family that will be the real problem.
I read he's just setting the stage for his family and the Rothschilds to rule the world .

He did get one lower tier boss. Some corrupt ass state nigger politician. But that was more by dumb luck than anything else.

He cant last long, loosing his kids would be more damaging over all.

Hummm… Get told too kill, deter, exploit, ect, random people you have 0 feelings for, get everything you could possibly ever want including but not limited too anything and everything illegal, children to diddle, luxuries the common man could only hope too have, that bullshit feeling of "power" all well protected by those who you kneel too…

Such ah thinker eh?

There is no thing such as morals to people offered everything for some shit ass wetwork when there only alternative is too die as well.

They will become a problem. Best to crush the eggs of a viper before they have a chance to hatch. Not implying anything, FBI.

So beyond John Podesta levels? If not, then I believe that we have the capability to wipe all of his electronics.

Well when you said that I wonder, has anyone tried to sneak into bilderberg wearing a wire?

How old are his kids?

We will be stuck with the kikes for awhile.

I use to laugh at the conspiracy stuff but now with Clinton being caught with the shadow govt stuff , I'm not laughing anymore.

Just found out old his kids are. They're old enough for us to launch attacks on. Gotta find out where they live.

Daily reminder it is your duty to slay any ancient vampires on sight.

Here's what they look like

Checked

they've already been ruling the world for years. the new world order's been running things for as long as most of us can remember, and openly.

their control is slipping because communication technology has taken a leap that goes beyond anything they could have predicted

also tfw this whole thread is shills trying to entrap each other

I've been hoping Putin would do it.

My understanding is that the Rothschilds already rule the world and Soros is one of their lackeys, a proxy of sorts

Wrong idea. Soros is near the end. Maybe he kicks around for another decade tops if you assume god-tier medicine. That would put him at 96. I don't care how many transplants he has, eventually something will give by that time.

You can't think just in the short term.

I think it's going to be a long time before people really give Breivik the credit he's due in terms of planning. When you think about how far-reaching his plot was, I can't think of too many lone wolves who have ever successfully executed something like he did - and still does as he remains in prison just as he predicted. So many of Breivik's prophecies have come true - imagine if he had performed his attack just after the German New Years rape wave, or just after some of the worst immigrant agitation.

Point being is to not pursue people like Soros, but instead future versions of Soros. Breivik targeted an island full of kids, but they were all teens who were children of those pushing globalism the hardest in Norway. Teens who were being groomed to be the next generation of idealogues to carry on their work.

When you think about the kind of time and monetary investment someone puts into a child and then use that metric to calculate the damage he did - Breivik struck an irrevocable blow that had a cost way, way higher than just some bodies and blood. Buildings can be rebuilt. And functioning adults can mostly be replaced. Money gets passed on to descendants.

But snuff out someone's child and that's a kind of punishing wound that will never heal. Moreover it's just something that can't be replaced. And while I think it is almost certainly beyond the pale in terms of cruel and unusual, when you think about what is happening with the globalist-sponsored immigration and how they are trying to breed entire races and cultures of people out of existence….well….it's just quid pro quo, right? Genocide is genocide no matter how you slice it, and what is being perpetrated against Europe, the US, and their people is genocide. And it's not illegal because you're dealing with people above and beyond the reach of the law.

SOROSCIDE
O
R
O
S
C
I
D
E

Alex Soros is the antichrist
This video is two years old!

As someone who lost family to the autist that is brevik, I would rather strike a deal with the globalists than see him live.

Norway is so small that everyone got hit, not only the "globalist elite". It were basically just a scout camp and the sympathi votes for AP were imense.

The ammount of people who are enraged dp is not a thing for people like him is intense.

If Norway finally gets uncucked we'll see him hang atleast. That I look forward to.

Good. Go fuck yourself.

Why are you here instead of Holla Forums, little """worker"""?

I've thought about what would be the result of someone taking out this disgusting evil thing. The problem is, do we really know if it is all him, or if he is just one of the public faces put on it. Would killing him really get rid of those mainly responsible. Don't get me wrong, I think he needs to go, but is he really the one pulling all the strings, or is he the face used by the one's pulling all the strings?

see

lazy fucking faggot

HOLY SHIT. HE'S ONTO SOMETHING!! EVERYBODY DOX SOROS!!!

HE'S IN ON IT WITH EVERYONE ELSE. YOU FIND SOROS, YOU FIND THE ROTHCHILDS!

Because pol have better meems :^)

the thought of someone killing white children makes me fucking berserk, thats how rwds starts, protecting children and women, not being a larp faggot going on "crusades" of his own people

ayy i have no idea why you americucks haven't collected a list of traitors and globalist scum from all the leaks that have been happening over the past couple months and gone on a assassination spree. i mean, we are talking about the future of your country, your children, your entire way of life is at stake as this is most likely the only chance america has left to fight for the ideals and beliefs that resulted in a 200 year reign of freedom and democracy. hell if i was an american and a patriot id have killed most of these people already and it wouldn't even be that hard as long as you didn't care if you lived or died.

fuck just take a few pages from the CIA and start using contact poisons, cyanide letters, IED's in peoples driveways, hell you could hack into their 'smart' cars and turn off the brakes in an intersection and as long as you were careful how you procured the supplies to make all the poisons and explosives they'd never be able to find you.

also fuck you, im an aussy and i don't give a fuck you little cunt globalists.

His home address is

1060 Fifth Avenue, NYC

Entrance on the 87th Street

Don't you think all us WHITES should stick together? g-g-g-g-goyim?! H-haha?!

Fuck off.

Any additional info like his phone number?

Read that again faggot,I mean of course Norwegian children.

Cry more, faggot. Try keeping your loved ones out of indoctrination camps if you really care about them.

Yockey was a Marxist in his youth, should he have been killed?

Why would you take in South African whites when you can take in these lovely people from Saudi? It's not like race means anything else than skin color

Because killing George Soros would do nothing.

Besides being difficult to get to, he is an old man. He can die any day of natural causes and he knows this. This plan already accounts for the contingency that he dies.

If anything, I would kill Alex Soros, his heir apparent. The death of his most-liked son would probably give him a fatal heart attack anyway.

I'd imagine that he invested most of his evil capital into his son, so even if he anticipated his son dying as well, whomever would take over from there would be far less capable and possible create the situation of a power struggle from within his enterprise, seriously weakening it.

Sure you did nigger, sure.

You got a source for that quote?
Don't forget, fags, HoneyPots

George Soros: ‘I Am A God, I Created Everything’

George Soros claims he is a god and “the creator of everything,” however the billionaire globalist also warns he is a “self-centred” god who believes “normal rules do not apply” to him.

“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” he wrote. “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.“

When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that statement, Soros doubled down: “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

in the wake of the release of about 2,500 documents by hackers calling themselves DC Leaks. All of the documents are related to George Soros’s Open Society Foundation. The hackers describe Soros as “an architect and sponsor of almost every revolution and coup around the world for the last 25 years.” And, they continue, “the USA is thought to be a vampire due to him and his puppets…. His minions spill blood of millions and millions of people just to make him even more rich.”

web.archive.org/web/20161018074658/http://yournewswire.com/george-soros-i-am-a-god-i-created-everything/

Does anyone have any doxxing info on Alex Soros?

It's two separate quotes:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
There's a citation on that page but it's not in English. It is easy to verify, though.

jpost.com/International/Norway-attack-suspect-had-anti-Muslim-pro-Israel-views

His son Alex is an idiot, he spends most of his time playing EVE online.

Just a reminder, DCLeaks has leaked Soros Foundation emails / documentation.

dcleaks.com/index.php/portfolio_page/george-soros/

They just can't help themselves.

Kek

Bump for this

Any info about his character name/his corp? I could pull some strings to make his life miserable there.

t. another space merchant simulator player

Why does everyone complain about George Soros but not Sheldon Adelson?

Because Soros is a stooge who only carries out the will of the real big players like the Rothschilds and the Warburgs.

Fuck they all look like psycopaths

Also check'd them trips

This is his primary Residence in USA.

Wherever there are resources, you can be sure there is a Woman to extract them.

Checked.

Is the implication here that you're a goon?

Have there been any additional leaks since then, user? I've been writing a long piece on Soros for a while now.

wait…

this movie about a group of tycoons and investment bankers pretending to be buying up oil but instead buying up water as a hedge for a future financial collapse where water is a major commodity was real life?!

Their kids are going to have severe eyebagitis. I mean, fuck, even though he goes all yellow fever he manages to pick out one that has the same gene for eyebagitis ensuring genetic problems. Must come naturally to kikes

nits make lice

Goons in EVE have been wiped out over two months ago.

It's not the kids I blame, it's crocodile tears dickheads like who didn't give a squirt of piss long enough to realize what they were doing.

It's simple user. I'll explain it to you in short.

Assassinations are either carried out by mentally ill individuals, small groups of people with a high conviction, big organizations with access to professional means and state actors.

The far right is a unique animal, as we never had any roots as a organization or small group of conspirators, because it opposes our mindset. NatSoc are the people for the people and we simply suck at conspiracy and jewish kind of scheming. That's why it was always mentally ill right wingers who actually gone through with killings or assassinations. Mentally ill in this case doesn't mean it's a bad thing - these people usually lack any inhibitions any of us normally would have. See Roof, Breivik or other examples. They all either had troubled lifes or strong LARPing commitment.

Same goes for leftists. But them and globalist kikes are able to form organisations and conspiratory plots, as they have built systems that protect them and allow them to form these and carry out assassinations utilizing state apparatus or simply financial contractors.

That island was full of shitskins and niggers, contrary to what is published in the news. The white kids were all either mudsharks or leftists.

You failed your redpill duty. Breivik has done you a favor.

100% a cuck

holy shit
HOLY SHIT
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
This fucking faggot is GEORGE SOROS' SON?!

That's melonpan you dummy.

Find a Terminal cancer support group and send a terminal ill individual like a ww2 kamikaze at globalist fuckers

The terminally ill individual ain't gonna get any better and chances are the globalist have suppressed the cure for their terminal illness it's literally "eye for an eye"

dronesglobe.com/guide/heavy-lift-drones/

Fuck me Dude $5,027 for a drone

While you're on the right track the points you make are for all the wrong reasons; the reason why there are no right wing organizations making conspiratorial plots is because leftists/jews currently have a monopoly. Most right wing conspiratorial organizations get co-opted by good-goy alphabet soups. For examples of right wing conspiratorial groups look no further than Operation Werwolf or Gladio.

If alphabet soups could ever get unpozzed it would make it much harder for leftist organizations to function and maintain their monopoly.

Certain "loyalty ensuring" kike religion initiation rituals also make it harder for leftist kabals to get co-opted.

amazon.com/Freefly-Systems-ALTA-UAV/dp/B013OMDM6Y/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1476782583&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=Freefly Systems ALTA 8

made in the USA

Careful how you tread, user

Yes dude i get it. Drones are expensive as hell.

So there's a big drone that flies high and carries a heavy payload. Payload is a smaller drone with an IED. It needs to be super fast, like in the video attached, and laser guided from the carrier drone, so it won't be jammed.
Operator guides the second drone by laser guiding it from the first drone which remains at high altitude.

I have trouble believing a handheld drone (or even several times bigger) can maintain that level of shit-crazy flight for that long. Video is bullshit

heres a little inspiration

There are reports that Islamic radicals have recruited special suicide bombers, called an Army of the Dead, who will launch a great March of Destruction on the infidels

Allegedly, this Army of the Dead is composed of HIV-positive men and men with full-blown AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome). By sacrificing their lives, the bombers believe they will purge themselves of sin

The video is literally 2:30 minutes long, a large drone carrying a heavy payload(several kg) can fly for 30 minutes.

He regularly gives economics talks at macroeconomics classes at top tier universities.

Read his books, which I have, and do a PPE at Oxford or Economics at Chicago.

I could make that same drone for less than 1k. I built my own as a hobbyist.

the elders of zion are not advertised in the media!!!

Congratulations, you wasted time on reading a megalomaniacal madman's ramblings.

Killing some kikes is pointless. If anything the Jewish Hydra would be glad you did it. You need to attack their source of power ( money supply/usury and media ).

Their media is at breaking point and hemorrhaging interest around the western world.

The other two will take care of themselves.

Cause it wasn't real, just another gun grab fake.

He expects assassination. That FBI transcript talks about him being part of the 7th Floor Group, and that room having its window blocked up.

If Id sold out my own people to Nazis and my whole career was based off playing both sides, Id be paranoid too. He's only recently become known to people and he's 90 odd. The attention however terrifies him.

t

r

s

p

a

c

i

n

g

Anyone have any ideas on how someone can talk to him in private while wearing a wire?

If you kill them they win meme.

you have to go back

does

this

reddit

spacing

forced

may-may

trigger

your

autits

you

shill

?

Wtf is this

Some occult video from other universe.

So how do we dox the soros family and can anyone get it done?

uhmmm… do the other players know that hillary let vilerat get tortured and murdered in the name of advancing soros' agenda?

i would be a billionaire hedge fund manager and economics professor too, if i had the rothschilds' thumb tipping the scales in favor of every bet i place

I wonder if anyone can contact anonymous and see what they can do. We are at war with Globalism. And just like Communism, it will fall. Can anyone get a hold of them?

cool it with the autism

Ok then.

If Norway gets uncucked you'll see Breivik get a pardon and leftists like you put up against a wall and shot for treason. You and your family deserve death.

I think we can sleep soundly at night if this man is the heir to the George Soros empire of evil.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

web.archive.org/web/20161019080605/http://yournewswire.com/son-of-soros-comes-out-of-the-shadows/

web.archive.org/web/20161019080811/http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/06/george-soross-son-dumps-100000-into-california-ammo-control-efforts/

This doesn't actually happen in real life. If you kill them, they get forgotten.

Remember how they pushed Gabby Giffords getting crippled for, max, about a few months? I live in her district and I almost forgot her name until a bernout brought her up cuz of astronaut husband.

You would have to get him alone for that to work. His goons would be on you so fucking fast your head would spin.

JUST

Airforce screens for that bro; why do you think they're always so gung ho about bombing Christians in the balkans/middle east and protecting piece of shit kebab? Cuz orders.

Just got off the phone with 4chan, they miss you and are worried you might shit-up this place.

You can replace AIDS with a horror disease of your choosing.

George lives. His money continues to be used to fuck up the west. Open Society Foundation keeps on trucking.

George dies. Alex inherits the money and takes on his work. George's money continues to be used to fuck up the west. Open Society Foundation keeps on trucking.

The only difference between the two is whether or not George is alive. There is no strategical advantage to killing him. Only sentimental reasons. I don't think anyone is willing to risk their life being ruined simply because it would feel nice for him to be dead. They would not be making the sacrifice for any greater cause.

Alex's open and publicized involvement in politics is George's life insurance policy.

They look like devils

sounds like we need a scorched earth approach. and just kill every single blood and benefactor.

Scenario C: both die.

We need to take out their families.

my thoughts exactly.
…something is wrong with their eyes

Say I am a lowly office worker, and I insult a client to his face. Chances are high I will be terminated.

Say that it's not me who insults said client, it's a higher up, say, the CEO. I might still get terminated, but he sure as hell isn't.

It's not so simple. You can keep killing and killing and never solve the problem because each death creates another power vacuum.

I hope she managed to avoid the worst of degeneracy and finds a good husband.

$27 parts
$5000 honest profit :^) ₪

This

No, we should do better!

The old fart has nothing to loose!
He has the gold, he has blind goy army. Killing him will make hima martyr which mean his spawns can earn free shekels and protection just by saying his name. Literally the dream of every jew!

BUT

If someone kill his descendants, the old demon will lose literally everything!
Just an old man dodged the oven too much time.

rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2232829

yahoo.com/news/isis-using-kamikaze-drones-iraq-161446921.html

Not true, you're dealing with an actual structure here; the club that you were not invited to.

It wouldn't go down with Soros though, the only way to stop them is to ensure they have no successor, whether that may be their offspring or someone they have been mentoring. They know very well that they are getting old so every single one of them is bound to have a plan ready for when they die of old age, which is why they aren't the primary target.

Low quality FBI bait, but honestly I have wondered in general why almost no one big seems to get assassinated anymore. Though I guess Assange just happened.

Pro tip: George Soros is an Indian. Indians must be culled. All of them

Well the main thing is that most people don't even know where they are at any moment and probably aren't even in the same country. Add to the fact that they usually have bodyguards and almost exclusively hang around in places most people won't meet them like the very top floor of some random skyscraper and it becomes very unlikely anyone would get the chance. It is possible but I doubt anyone here would try to find this information just so they could either attempt it and fail or succeed but get caught.

Daily reminder commies believe capitalism will be ending very soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=UrmCYCtLlac

the vast majority of assassinations have been motivated by money, as in someone paid them to do it. A righteous assassination of someone evil, who is super rich and surrounded by many layers of security would take someone very skilled. There are many people in this country who are skilled enough to pull it off. But the problem is they all have families.. It would take one of those skilled honest men being sunk to the point of having nothing to lose or having their families directly threatened by said evil fuck. i know everyones families are threatened by him and his ilk but most still hold the hope that there is a peaceful resolution to this shit

And even if it did happen the plans would continue without him simply because he isnt the "king jew" he is just the highest public face of their evil.

Only JoJo can do that

There's a mixture of reasons.

Good people generally don't consider assassination, and even when it's considered they tend to lack the will to see it through. It's a fairly intimidating thing to attempt, as failure will result in death and possibly have repercussions for friends and family. The nutjobs who do spree shootings aren't forward thinking enough to realize how shallow a thing their slayings will be, and consequentially also fail to realize that they'd be better off selecting alternative targets.

I disagree. High levels of skill aren't necessary. A couple guys with some mortars could bring a building down around Soros's ears while also removing anyone else in his cohort who happens to be in the building at the time.

addendum:

in order for something like that to work.. there would need to be a rwds so large that it were capable of 1) acquiring intel on the whereabouts of all of these fucks and 2) executing many hundreds of operations on a continual basis without suffering many casualties

Its not impossible but at this phase in the game the best option is lets see what Trump does.

I doubt the old bat will give his empire to a moron, even if thats his son, he will probably give all authority to someone as evil and competent as him that he knows well and have that guy give a huge allowance and maybe a company or two to the moron son which will live a happy blissful ignorant life

Because whoever has the resources to get in a first class plane with Soros, probably doesn't want to lose those resources.

indirect fire would be a thing to consider but the fact mortars wouldnt do too much to a building made of stone or steel unless we are talking about 100's of mortar rounds being on target. seeing as after the first round lands youd have to assume unless it magically went through a window and hit within 10 feet of him theres a high chance that within 5 minutes his security detail would have him out of hte building and on his way to safety. so youd have to have 20+ mortars firing cyclically which after 5 or 6 mortars youd have the rounds blowing up in the tube at that fire rate.

unless you have access and the means to transport and hide a howitzer the best way would be up close and personal or sniper both of which require great skill to pull off in the presence of top dollar security.

lets not forget so quickly that it isnt his empire he is a front for the rothschilds

People panic under fire.

These aren't hardened combat veterans we're talking about here. These are arrogant merchants who have grown fat and lazy, people who look down on the rest of the world dismissively. So while these people certainly do have security procedures in place, they aren't that hard of a target. This is especially true given all the cover provided by urban environments. Assailants could hide out in buildings across the way, or pose as protestors until the signal is given.

It's easy to assume that they've already taken every precaution, but their greatest defense lies in promoting the meme of their own invincibility.

We really should be working on databases of these guys. Don't forget to include journalists and bankers.

Perhaps they have. We only get lies from our media. Just look at the illegal who raped and killed a kid last week. You didn't hear anything about it except from a couple of local outlets.

Soros's security is most likely as close to that of a head of state as anyone. All former military and intelligence cunts.

I would be surprised if this motherfucker puts babies in a blender every morning. Real demonic shit. What do you think slick Willy really gets up to on a Saturday night? At his age and all the stuff he's done, it's must be pretty fucked up what gets his dick hard. So if someone was snooping around and his people got ahold of them…

tfw, Trump wins and within 3 months this cocksucker finally keels over.

You know FBI, one day, perhaps, if you paied me just enough, i would kill soros.

I'd reactivate my account just to make his life hell.

You've already failed. Whoever does it must do so for pure reasons.

Holla Forums found the man that attackes trump, where he lived, full background, who he fuckedc etc, before the secret service even knew he posted bail.

We have not been able to find where these people live, the dirt we do have on them is alone an impressive feat.

We could certainly kill his children, but that would bring unnecessary heat down on us when we are already so fucked up the ass by every intelligence agency in the world and would solve nothing.

Besides, soros is a front; there exists the possibility even the rothschilds are a front. I believe Holla Forums has a better chance than anyone at pulling something like this off, but it might not be to our benefit, and nobody with half a brain is going to risk it, who knows it might trigger the samson option and fuck the entire world

Yeah well we shut down there front and we will get a peak at the mechanism setting up a new one. Took him decades to amass through kikery the billions he has. And we cant just shut him down, but all his kids too.

This is an absolute atrocity of a thread.

As a multi-millionaire, who hates globalists, I will pay $100,000 in bitcoins to the first person that kills Soros. If you're caught, I'll pull strings and cover your legal fees.

Gonna need more proofs than that.

It doesn't matter what the motive it, we just need someone to kill that fucking kike and his kids.

I don't think you understand.

You'd be killing off a pawn; someone else will take over, just like killing JFK didn't suddenly end the U.S. taking out a few jews won't fix the shit we're in.

You need to remove the source of their power, what exactly is that? Some say the IMF, some say muh aliens, some think it's just their kikey nature. Truthfully we don't really know.

It's a juvenile idea all Holla Forumsacks have toyed with, but without a proper system ready to take the place of the old order, simply destroying it does nothing but make life worse for everyone. Essentially a new breed of sociopaths will takeover even if you stomp out completely the old ones. How do you prevent that?

I bet mr.soros wont sleep well tonight.

you go one at a time and take them out as they pop up. The Jews will kill anyone that goes against them - not just the "head guy". In journalism alone you've got Mike Piper, Andrew Breitbart, Victor Thorn, etc. There are so many more in politics, academia, etc. Start chopping down the weeds asap. everyone has to do their part.

And then what?

because evil fucks who want to enslave the earth and eradicate civilization are immune to "deterrence?"

187 onna unda covah kike

I doubt it.

If anything about this guy gets all over the news, people will become more redpilled. He's too despicable a character to garner any sympathy, that's why he rules form the shadows. If people knew who he was, they'd either be grateful for whoever murdered him and or his kids, or they would not care. Nobody will ever consider him a martyr, not even his friends, they are all in it for the money.

Pretty much it. The things he chooses to fund (femen, BLM, open borders, immigration reform for illegals) can't be brushed over. They can try and paint him as a saint, but for amount of money he's got, you can't actually point to anything positive he's contributed to.

there are like 4 soros threads in here. i feel like this faggot is untouchable. even if we could prove anything he would just go hide in another country and our government would never touch him, unless trump sends seals after him

We have his doxx.

Hasn't anyone stopped to consider that maybe there are more groups in play? Like an Old World Order, a New World Order, other powerful societies whose names we do not know? The only reason one of these superpowers is not in total control ((as far as we know)) is because there is resistance.

This Soros thing seems too easy. Forgive me for being skeptical, but think of how much we DONT know. We see so much of Soros' hand in matters across the world. And yes, he is a skype. We see his support of Clinton. We see so much. But. What aren't we seeing? I'm not sure what I'm saying

But something doesn't sit right with me.

Roof was a MK candidate? I took a break from the internet when all that went down.

Nice try. No other group has control over mass media and banking. It's pretty simple: it's the kikes.

ok (((1)))

what's very obviously fake in that shooting is that the families forgave Roof in speeches that sounded highly scripted and unemotional (after their families had allegedly been shot by Roof). They also received an immediate payout by Justice Dept of ca. $30 million within just a few days even without a full investigation.

yes he's like a pawn or spokesperson for even bigger jews who like to stay out of the spotlight, like the rothschilds. he still needs to go nonetheless

This is the truest statement that I have ever read about this great, great man. He did what others couldn't stomach to even contemplate. It needed to be done and he was the only one willing and able and he did it. He did it for you, and he did it for me, and he did it for our children.

Fuck you, kike. After the revolution we will march on that prison and free him, then crown him true, autocratic and absolute king of Norway. I hope you die

but… but… but it worked for Jesus!

Killing Soros would have done more than killing all those kids. Sure he can mostly be replaced, but not entirely. And he's symbollic of his movement. Sure, it would hardly end with him, but it would be a first step. There are thousands of other kids who will grow up in place of the few that were taken out.

George Soros
917 902 4102 cell
212 722 1177 home M-Friday
914 234-9712 home/weekends

Michael Vachon
202-999-0738

Shut the fuck up about Breivik you trogladyte. If you were at all aware of what went down that day and the days preceding it you'd know it was a US sponsored black op. Multiple frogmen were seen both on the island and swimming away from it by all the local residents who took their own boats to the island to save the kids. They had to because there was a stand down order to all LEO, there are pics and vids of them on the roads surrounding the entrance to the island ferry where they blocked off all cars under threat of arrest yet didn't do shit about the gunmen on the island. Oh, and they arrived well before he started shooting and already had the roads blocked off. Who planned it? I dunno, which US power player arrived in Norway a couple days before to oversee their joint surveillance program? If you don't know then you're a retard or an alphabet trying to badjacket this board. Just kill yourself.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7278

nice role play faggot

gommies too stupid to realise that the telos capitalism will be apotheosised in alleged communism.

commie theoreticians are the most blue-pilled morons on the planet, especially with respect to their geopolitics and predicting prevailing currents of culture and technology.

*the telos of capitalism

>reddit spacing

kill yourself you faggot cunt.

An actual fucking castle. Wew.

Sometimes i sit on Holla Forums and think for myself - who the fuck i am supporting?

One of the good things about online anonymity is you have to take everything - EVERYTHING - with a grain of salt. Make up your own mind.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29350

He's jewish, it is not against his interest to destroy white society/civilization/people. Hence not a cuck. An exploiter/parasite.

You are that faggot who wouldn't kill Jewish children just because they are children. I hope that your misplaced empathy gets you and your soft family of traitor scum killed.

The problem with this is that it might leave him furious, thus unleashing all his kike-powers and his Juden-worshipers will be backing him more for muh empathy. Killing him alone would lead to the masses hating us even more. I say we either expose them for the mucky animals they are problem with is within ~50 years they'll reclaim their position because "oy vey we got harassed and exiled, goys" or we
KILL THEM ALL

Not him, his family should be wiped out in the most vile way imaginable. That is the only way to destroy bastards like these. Any and every family member of his must be mercilessly killed, doesn't matter if it is a month old baby. There is no other way.

I don't get how he hasn't been executed for crimes against humanity.

Meet Lynn Rothschild. Russiaphobe globalist heir pushing Crooked with force.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3668

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

plain and simple, rotttenchilds + soros + rockefellerstein need to go, the rest is speculation, are you a master on that ? then you also need to go just in case. go

Have you tried correcting the record harder?

relative impunity. you have a class of elite who can literally get away with murder because they're corrupt and untouchable, but those "standards" only apply to them, it's a catch-22. They can kill whoever they want and use a million different ways to get out of it or keep it buried, but if any of the "outsiders" try to do the same thing, the kikes will use all their resources to hunt down and destroy whoever killed one of their own. Again, using all their power and corruption to do whatever they want.

The only way any redpilled person might want to kill someone like Soros is if they're suicidal and have a death wish, since their life is going to be utterly ruined even if they manage to accomplish their goal.

it worked for Allende in Chile, it's not a meme lads.

What about Haim Saban?

and Rothchilds

I think it was in Podesta #18 this morning.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31080

They always do a one hit wonder on innocent randoms, never meaningful targets, never trying to not get caught so they can keep doing it.

The top of that building will be on fire at the first snow.

holy shit look at all those edgelords in this board. Some people didn't get enough attention as kids. :( also being from the same family doesn't mean he has the same ideas. How can people be so stupid?

He's being burned publicly (again) because he's a vain and visible target like Kissinger. Their controllers are never public figures and they run the show. Guys like this are just cardboard cutouts, easily replaced.

You're supposed to stop at the front men and never look into background.

Thanks m88.

BTFO

Speaking as someone who runs even a small international company ( lets say 20m/yr + ).

If you operate out of more than one country, you see a dramatic increase of revenue from your international locations.

Also, if you manufacture anything, you see a jump of about 5-10x in your net for manufacturing in 3rd world shit holes.

While I am not "proud" of being a globalist, globalism does pay for anyone who is industrious and entrepreneurial.

Once you are at a tier or "level" where you could actually start damaging the globalist, legally or illegally, you are already dependent on their financial infrastructure.

The reason "why" we the globalist don't like the "white race" and "Christianity", is these are the only two factions that have continuously proven to not allow globalist to plunder them willingly.

The white race is not a race you can enslave effectively, and Christians are not afraid to die.

Muslims are normally a lot more afraid to die than Christians because they do not believe they have a guaranteed pass into heaven on death.

was in wikileaks. not sure if legit

Oh, old Georgy? Saw him walking to the 7-11 just last week. Shoulda capped him I guess.

Dead eyes

It would truely be a shame if some user skilled in Holla Forumsidya would buy a heavy duty drone, attach explosives to it and accidentaly drop it.
That would really be a shame

I could never bring myself to forgive such an individual

Do you even know who he is? He's the devil's right hand man. The gigajew. He has a fucking messiah complex and studied the torrah so he literally thinks he's above god in importance.

GOOD IDEA!! EVERYBODY DO IT!!!

Well yeah. But is he bulletpoo? Afaik there is no such as a gigajew bulletpoo exoskeleton. I could be wrong

In other news, ISIS uses heavy duty drones with ied's. Those pesky kebabs! They think that because they can play flight simulator on pc that they can fly drones. Shame!

mr b's planning and methods were extensive. but while he got anti-islam and anti-fem, he was rather silent on jews and israel, despite being oddly demonstrative about pro-hitler. it struck me as inconsistent back then, and still does each time i look back.

i normally am more inclined to agree with . inspired by , i went looking for the pic related. facial expressions, body habitus, skitskins, and post-event personals of survivors showing how they look now, confirm high suspicion. however… this isn't unique, such world wide decay is omnipotent. was he targeting his own? or what he knew already? it's not like mr b was poor – he was 'one of them', ex diplomat daddy, world hopping childhood, etc.

the media blitz was all over it across the newsphere. the language barrier prevents insiders from leaking details. google news broke the story to the usa – i remember. they fixed/pinned it on search ranks, it defied the page rank algorithm in the first few days. it wasn't long after the lybian gaddafi shit.

so is it ? the norway statist folks tracked the surge attached, so was mr b responding as a member of the 1% pushed out of the .1% by the new arrivals? considering norways population size, the impact could not have been not noticed, and it may have been happening there before other white nations. ultimately, his impact appears next to irrelevant from 2016… so much of this never made sense.

(continued)

found this. so, potentially, the story was mr b was a jew, or at least grew up around them and thought himself them, and while he was for specific elements, he was for each of them in a pro-jewish smokescreen sense. he might have been an apt tool for cannibalists, who used him to further their goals at israel-homebase, which might explain the carbomb targeting the govt buildings.

archive.is/skkAx

note that the site isn't up any more, but archive had the pages already. wayback has this from 2014:

http web archive org/web/20140211062527/deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/was-israel-behind-norway-terror-attacks/

okie dokie this gets weirder. apparently mr b had a nose job. i have my reservations, but such made it's way around the net several times in 2011/12.

https sites google com/site/breivikreport/documents/anders-breivik-psychiatric-report-2012-04-10
archive.is/APsdv

wtf…

aaaaand now there's a timeline with a terror drill the day of, ending 30min before the bomb blows up, with mr b showing up in utoya an hour or so later 40km to the northeast.

wtf…

https web archive org/web/20140213034012/terroronthetube.co.uk/related-articles/timeline-of-the-anders-breivic-norway-attack/

Guess we've chosen our methods.
Robot suicide bombers strapped with an IED

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS.

You owe me one. This thread was observed and analysed by VIPs from the beginning. They tried to investigate the information and get some clues about the current timeline. And they fucking lost eleven days with nothing in return. I posted here several times and this thread could not be slided by no shill-nigger-cock attempt.

In a different timeline than this I killed (((Soros son))), because he happen to travel very near me, but Hillary got elected after this and WWIII started nevertheless. The killing of their descendants were a big trigger for the globalists. In this current timeline they have put me in a mental asylum one year ago and they will kill me. I have done that for you guys and for the future of the planet.

(((Rothschilds))) and (((Soros))) were too busy protecting their evil childs this time and got distracted from their bigger concerns with the time traveling Trump and Pence fucking their plans up.

It was confirmed to me now that (((they))) lost too much time and will lose this election and next year president Trump will have a peace treatment with Putin. The future will be bright for you and most of (((them))) will die in the next few years for different reasons. Most of (((them))) will never understand what hit (((them))).

I will be dead next Wednesday during work so I want you to remember me as a obedient pawn and revolutionary individual who fought for the bigger good.

My father gave me a name of south american revolutionary. I am an artist and a computer scientists. My boss works for the same evil master Soros works for and he hired an Hungarian named Gergely (29) and one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, with incredible breast and long, grey hair, from Slovakia, specifically to kill me after work. I was told that my death is inevitable in this timeline and after releasing this information there will be a retaliation anyway. Please remember me as an evil fighting white male with decent principles who would sacrifice his own life every time if he can beat Luzifer by doing so. He never wins, by the way. He always loses in the long run.

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY. #MAGA. Watch out for December 21th 2016 and party hard.

Last note. I know for a fact some of you committed also murder in a separate timeline and one of you anons even killed Lynn de Rothschild and all her siblings. Just tell me about it before I die with a grin in my face thinking how Trump trumped (((them))) so hard that (((they))) got all annihilated or incarcerated (Clintons). Don't be shy, the fight is almost over now. They could not kill Pence in that airplane this time. And you can simply double check every bit of information that I gave you so you know I am legit. I am not even behind 7 proxis, because if you know that you will die you don't give a shit anymore.

No one posted his address

Arigato timetraveler-san!