-

[ 1 / x ]

Other urls found in this thread:

mail.opensocietyfoundations.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S U M M A R Y:

Here's what's going to happen, in order, no dates specified:

[ 2 / x ]

If you're reading this, I am dead. I lost my job as a civil engineer to a migrant back in 2014, before this time I was a apolitical. In my frustration I wrote an essay called 'Western Civilization, Supremacy and Alternative Rights of Americans' and posted it to pastebin. 800 views later and the spark of a Nationalist movement, it was removed, but the movement wasn't. This was the last paragraph I saved as a draft, the spark of the Nationalist movement of Donald J Trump and the (((alt right))).

"Content with mediocrity, the modern man bases his morality on a set of principles far removed from the family pillar; the same pillar of which Western Civilization laid it's foundation upon. Man, Woman and child no longer; our identities are shaped not by a culture or community but by materialism and distraction. The decay of our society is similar to that of our infrastructure, based on apathy, disconnect and division; so very broken it resembles that of the third world. Those who represent us are heads and tails on a coin, serving their liberal elites and ideology first, while We The People come second. The liberal elites preach higher wages, while importing immigrants who work for half. They raise taxes exponentially to ship our jobs overseas. They sacrifice our livelihoods for green pastures. They give our businesses away and are hellbent on taking away our freedom.They want control, they would rather see us as equals in chains than prosperous. They don't believe in borders because they don't believe there should be a limit as to which they control. They will kill us for their own perceived greater good.

This is the false song of globalism, a lie that poisons the hearts and minds of the left, while dragging down the right into poverty. What I want to see is one country under one people. We came here as immigrants ourselves, we worked hard and enjoyed the fruits of our labor. We assimilated into one culture, a culture and set of principles worth dying for. We were the physical manifestation of liberty, the world looked on in awe as we carved the greatest republic the world has seen since Rome. Innovative, Industrious and Imperial; this is how we could define the birth of our Republic; an Empire in it's own right today.

Sadly, that America we once knew and long for, is dead. We need to return to our roots, to our strength and snuff out the weak. We need to be willing to cull the culture of mediocrity we're no longer willing to die for and unify as a front. The real American people will rise, through pragmatism and an understanding of the world that would make Machiavelli himself proud. I was an everyman, just like you. I lived in an America that in all forms, appeared to be free, but something was off. Our national sovereignty was sold to global interests and now we're starting to see its effects.

My legacy is a promise, from one American to the other, that we will rise above and make our country great once more.

Make America Great Again."

Kek
1991 - 2016

Reported for larping.

The shitty larping here is such a boner kill. This shit wont effectively slide the possible Assange deadswitch trigger, though. So I guess that's nice.

Kek. This was a funny read.

Go back to halfchan if you want to play make-believe.

I read like 3 random lines and my autismo meters is off the charts already.

Possible happening?

Anyone try the passwords?

Probably LARP, but he posted passwords, some brave user ought to at least try them…

Tried twitter and instagram, log-ins don't work. Definitely LARPing but saving just in case an user was really killed today.

You're a hero, thanks for checking.

Good, one less faggot.

Ted Turner doesn't own CNN anymore you fucking retard

I N S T R U C T I O N S

Go to this url
>mail.opensocietyfoundations.org

Type in the username and password

You'll be prompted to confirm due to IP

[continued]

I don't have a secure connection.

I N S T R U C T I O N S
Before logging in, note there is no secure connection to the site.
Unless you want your IP to be traced, I suggest using a vpn.
Once you leave make sure you leave it exactly the way you came, it has a weird extension that checks for anomalies.

bump only because op could possibly be delivering

as a PW does not work.

If OP is dead, how did he captcha?

Post timestamps:

Gotta do the captcha a little quicker if you want to be believable

I think - is no password. Try other shit that has them if you have VPN

Pretty funny actually.

>[email protected]/* */

Could this really be Georgy Boy's home?

Someone's gotta check'em

checked

Not so likely, tbh.

Except he already wasted all his money on his campaigns.

CHECKED

OP confirmed for troll.