Dealing with demoralization

I don't want to turn this into a shitty blogpost, but I think it's important to express my current situation so others in similar situations may relate.

It's demoralizing to be surrounded by liberal kike bullshit every hour of every day for months on end. I imagine there are others on Holla Forums who are in the same boat I'm in, or have sailed that ship before.

What advice do you have to deal with constant demoralizing surroundings?

It's important to have a hobby or other activity that you're extremely passionate about.

For example, if I need a break from the pozz found everywhere in modern society or even the negativity found on Holla Forums, I'll focus on my joy/love of cooking.

Or, I'll go on a really long hike in the woods (no internet, no modern society BS), maybe even spend a few nights camping out, or I'll go skate hard in the skate park. Anything to get me out of the house and away from the internet.

It's all about balance. An important skill to have is the ability to turn it all off and disconnect for a few hours or a few days. I specifically used the word "skill". You have to work at this.

Many of us grew up without cell phones and the internet. A time when you enjoyed being out of the house all day and doing tangible real life things. I wish more people would do those things. Get creative.

Being angry all the time will eventually catch up to you. Take it easy.

HTH

My family didn't have the money to get anyone in the house a cell phone until I was in highschool, and I almost never use the damn thing as it is. I suppose lifting is my hobby, because besides classes and trying to find nondegenerates to socialize with, it's all I do besides shitpost. I listen to historical and nationalistic music when I lift, though, so I don't get much relaxation out of it. I love cooking, as well, but I don't have the money to cook often. Sometimes I'll go to the library and read Mein Kampf or Goebbels's diaries, and that usually helps out, too.

I can't say that I'm angry all the time, but rather that my surroundings are picking away at me.

try this website, cheap delicious recipes. http: //www.budgetbytes.com

You'll make it, user. We're here for you, brother. I know it's a shit-ass situation to be in, but it won't be your whole life, and it will soon be as if a dream. Maybe drop out and pursue something (a trade? that you think is more practical for procuring shekels? Why consciously stay in a bad situation that doesn't even have a real practical pay-off?

You can't.

You're demoralized because it's true. Everything is shit and you know it.

There is nothing worth doing. There is nothing worth saving.

It will all burn in Nuclear Fire.

Nerd virgin

As if being alone with your thoughts is any good at all.

Implying that there has ever been balance. Implying that there has ever been hope.

There is no taking it easy. There is only eternal Misery. There is no joy, there is only Eternal Misery.

Nope. Guess again!

I'm not CTR, I'm someone else entirely!

Ashes and Echoes

oh so even sadder you do it for free.

Wait for the election.

take your own advice faggot

Digits confirm, shill is the most hollow of losers.

hahahhahaha if anything is anti-demoralizing it's these obvious attempts at weak shilling

cheer up OP. look at how triggered our enemies are

You're picture is shit.

When surrounded by cucks, that just means you have to take more responsibility for yourself. Prove that being uncucked is better by being smarter and stronger and superior to them.

Use these people as an example.

Improve yourself.

Find high powered, people who are immune to the brain washing. These are the people who rule over the herd. Everyone at the top, believes these people are stupid fucks.

The sociopaths and rulers walk up to each other and look around the room and say "Can you believe these stupid fucks?"

Build up a mastermind group. Network with intelligent people who read. Improve yourself.

Seek power.

Learn about power and psychological operations. Read "The Liberal Virus" and all of the books by that author. Read Crevald's "On Equality" and his books on war women and his books on war.

Get the book "Die Sheeple, Die". If you can find it.

Read "Might Makes Right".

Then you will be able to deprogram and mind fuck these people. Rule over the herd.

I feel sorta the same way. The left takes it so far to make sure your beat back against a wall but just remember that we have a good chance at possibly changing things this Nov. At least that's what keeps me confident.

Eventually, something happens.

Your spirit doesn't quite 'break'… so much as it solidifies.
Then it is no longer malleable, becoming something more akin to a single hard brick of determination, which plows through lesser grievances without pause.

This.

But remember - though you may run as a wolf in infancy, in maturity you stand as shepherd.
Do not merely focus upon the self, but take benevolent note of those over whom you'd seek to be fit to rule.

You are surrounded by weakness, thus your best course is to become a pillar of strength, and watch as your standing, and the power you wield, is magnified.

drink, shitpost, find someone to fuck and slowly percolate with rage
let it harden inside you, let it become you
make it so that your personality/soul is just a thin veneer coating a core of pure rage
everything is shit, when SHTF kill as many as you can and survive

(((Ashes and Echoes)))

you're trying to be demoralizing, but what you said is a relief.

If I'm not worried about trying to be happy, I'm not worried about anything.

And there, paradoxically, I find happiness.

cut it out with that autistic cringy shit. Nobody likes you.

also,OP drop out and get a trade. Be a god and get kicked out. Itll be you worth going to school, as you going there will be worth nothing else.
Constantly question the cucks during "lectures" and never let it go until you wear them down or get kicked out of class. Do it faggot.

Don't waste this opportunity brah. Spend your days triggering libtards, extra points if you're schooling them in tests and essay submissions. If you get in trouble for impoliteness, just tactfully use their liberal 'freedom of expression' strategies against them. If they persist, explain your ideological standpoint in a cool, sane manner they can't do anything but mutter a half-assed insult. Attack their beliefs user. Attack their minds.

I was a liberal when I fell for the collage meme, but by my third year I was pretty red-pilled and advocated European culture in my projects.

I'm seconding this.

I'm a programmer/animator/modeler on the side when I'm not fucking around on Holla Forums with the rest of you. It gives me meaning in my life and a reason not to an hero.

OP, find something to fall in love with and you'll never live an empty day in your life. You may feel shitty sometimes, but never empty.

Find a way you stir those losers up without getting caught then share the lulz on Holla Forums. Here are some ideas:

Be creative.

*campus

Save some lamp shades for me!

Yea a fucking cowardly shabbos goy retard. Or a jew, which is it?

For any anons in this thread it's important to have friends to vent to that are redpilled too.

When I was in college I managed to do this in a minor way by just talking conspiracy theories casually. You have some crazy ones and some not so crazy ones. Tell them about happenings and give the; "this is crazy but so and so says this" line. No one is going to go full far right nat soc just because your discussing these things but it does help. I infact met a girl I ended up dating in this manner.

I know some anons are on the fence about dailystormer as well but they kicked off book clubs a few months back. Basically it's just meet ups. I went to a few and they were mostly anons from the chans. Go browse the local postings. It does help being able to go get a beer and discuss far right topics and shit. Hopefully this helps! Stay strong brothers!

GET THE FUCK UP

STAY THE FUCK UP

Yeah, comparing some kike's video game to physical and mental exhaustion from war. No wonder women buy this shit.

why don't you look at one of the other 5,708,586,729,930 other whiny blogpost threads for advice?

Asses and Elbows

Listen to Hitler speeches, particularly the one about just this. Even though we know he's gone, it's still uplifting to hear him speak.

Also, find a wife. Not a woman, a wife.

Get a hold of yourself, agent. Remember your training, and don't get caught or we'll have to start from scratch. Godspeed.

how not to be demoralized: value something larger than yourself.