Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler's_Ark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit without context Shlomo's list is the most surreal thing ever.

wtf I hate Liam Neeson now

He looks like Ed Gein.

I got an erection.

People also pay to see capeshit. I don't know what is worse.

I thought it was based on a real story.

We were shown this movie in middle school as an educational film.

My parents didn't let me watch it for moralfag reasons. Looks like I lucked out not having to see the propaganda.

its a documentary dumbass, thats why its shown at schools

Everything is fucked tbh lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler's_Ark
>Schindler's Ark (released in America as Schindler's List) is a Booker Prize-winning historical fiction novel published in 1982 by Australian novelist Thomas Keneally
Here fams
Shit's fucked

Your parents are nazis?

HISTORICAL fiction retard, if something its historical it cant be actual fiction

Yes, the fiction was historically bad.

Do you even know what historical fiction is?

It's historical.

ERGO
historical fiction = inventing something (the movie) that actually happened (in this case, the Holocaust).

What? Are you saying it didn't happen?

Olympic tier mental gymnastics. Pls stop posting anytime.

aww, look at the poor nazi angry becuase he was once again proven to be dumb ;)))

The titanic was a documentary too right?

I wonder if the day will come when people will cite Swindler's List as actual video evidence of the holohoax.

Just like this user I also had to watch it in school. Before and after watching the movie the teacher would be like:
Never was it mentioned that it was fiction.

If you are so smart, proof that the holohoax is real.

Kill yourself anytime.

You're the one trying to rewrite history. Post proof that the Holocaust didn't happen.

jew detected
the holocaust is fundamentally a claim. if you claim it happened, prove it or stfu

There's mountains of evidence the official narrative is false. Do a sreach start with what the Red Cross inspectors concluded.
The fact you can't even question the narrative without imprisonment is a red flag in itself.
The truth doesn't fear investigation.

but here lets start with gas chambers…
Even stupid games understand what a gas chamber looks like ( pic related) nothing like this was constructed anywhere in German camps where the "gass-ings "allegedly happened

Totally legal to question it in the U.S.
I like how your evidence is "google it bro" and a picture from a video game.

the red cross is a primary document go find it is online and do your own research I'm not going to spoon feed you.
As far the picture it illustrates the point that a video game even understands what a gas chamber is supposed to look like… ie a tube that has a an airtight door as opposed to the porous brick structure with riddled with ventilation and a wooden door that has gaps on the top and bottom….

Come back when you have some actual evidence, kiddo.

reported for fake history & antisemitism.