Get Assange Back Online

Hello Holla Forums,

Julian Assange needs your help!

He has been taken offline by malicious actors and this will not be tolerated. We are a group of hackers, activists and free anons working to bring Julian Assange back online. While we may have limited reach digitally, we are organizing an effort to deliver internet access to Julian via any means nessicary, and we will not stop until we are able to confirm that Julian once again has internet access. The United Nations declared internet access a basic civil right, and denying Julian Assange his ability to communicate online is a Human Rights Violation! It is of the utmost importance that Julian gets back online not only for the ethical reason of censorship against Wikileaks, but also due to the fact that if Julian is unable to deactivate his Dead Man's Switch, a large amount of information will be automatically released for the world to see. Julian has not previously released this information due to the highly damaging nature of the documents contained within the insurance files. It is our fear that upon the release of this information, world governments will begin to crack down on Internet users, limiting access globally and potentially declaring martial law or postponing elections. John Kerry has already threatened Ecuador with military action if they allow Julian Assange to remain online – a pressure to which they bowed. It is up to us, the citizens of a free world, to bring him back online before the final hour elapses and the dead man's switch activates. Failure to do so could potentially be disastrous for Democracy and peace worldwide. Join our effort to broadcast open wireless internet signals into the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, UK. If you cannot physically join us, help us organize online ad help those who can physically deliver internet access to Julian.

ghostbin.com/paste/qkyyn webchat.anonops.com

Please help!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kellykolisnik/status/787932228994990080
anonops.com
8ch.net/pol/res/7901451.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they murdering him now or what?

If anything they'd torture him.

wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

There's already assange threads up, protip he's probably at a blacksite being tortured right now for relevant info

There cutting his face off and replacing him with an operative

Good luck to your cause.
I'd help if I could, but I don't live in the UK, and I don't have any connections over there, so it doesn't seem like I would be of much help.

Assuming this isn't LARPing, how long until the deadman switch hits?

If the caps in the other threads are genuine it may have already.

Also, what's the incentive here? OP is essentially saying the greatest infodump in the history of mankind is imminent if we do nothing. I love the White Wolf as much as the next user, but in a way this is kinda what I've been hoping to happen.

One post to late CTR.

Probably committed suicide by shooting himself five times in the back of the head.

Did you download files, where could I download them?

No, that's goose and golden egg logic. If something has happened to him it's a major loss that will have a permanent chilling effect. Might be nothing but this happening right after Filterbergs little ruse to discredit him to the american public gives me a bad feeling.

We are? I thought we were shitposting frog worshipers.

Oh look, its a maskfag. That said I'll help you all out on this one as I want him back online too.

Filterman? You refer to when Jonestein hyped up the press conference that ended up being a generic press release about their 10th anniversary?

All of the people that gave a shit about Assange's boring birthday bash went to bed salty that morning, but the Podesta leak has obliterated that sentiment. There's even been xenos related emails to whet the appetite of the deep fringe.

Actually, Assange's Dead Man Steamy Load is probably just leaks from various governments directly confirming the superspetrum phenomenon and admitting that folk shamanism and consensus reality are also valid. In the end, awareness of this would force a restoration to pre-Cuckstian societal models and thus the complete undoing of the scheming of Semites. Many governments have already gone on the record about aspects of the superspectrum phenomenon such as UFOs (not alien craft, anomalous higher dimensional interference which is only perceivable to humans in a way similar to a psychoactive entheogen induced transcendent hallucination due to the incomprehensibility of higher dimensional involvement to consciousnesses residing in fractional portions of the true reality), remote viewing, "ETIs" active on Earth. The "disclosures" which have been made already are a form of limited hangout, or leaks from the well-meaning who sneak through the shadow government screening. Those in the know don't really care if people believe in aliens or not, because aliens are simply one illusory appendage of what must be either a phantasmal deity (and all associated lesser spirits) or a conceptual function of reality which manifests archetypal occurrences in response to the echo of consensus which is transformed by uncertainty into psychic oceans in which 3D/4D entities are besieged by monsters from the depths of our own subconscious.

What the fuck was this post?

you mean the Jew Jesus isn't God? who'd have thought

Hold on, I happen to be an expert on this subject.

He is assuming that extraterrestrial entities, monsters, paranormal stuff, youkai, folklore deities and other bullshit like that really does exist. To be extremely frank, we can't rule out the possibility that they don't, since records of shit like that exist in many countries around the world, even if they're not recent.

That poster is examining the possibility of the UFO phenomenon under the previous assumption holding true, which, if we put two and two together, would result in a possibility of the entirety of UFO phenomenon being a singular, extraterrestial entity and/or a representation of some other concept that is known or unknown to us.

Expanding on the previous assumption mentioned earlier, that poster reasons that if we also assume that belief holds real power over our world (imagine meme magic, but amplified somehow - just imagine stories about grues being passed around for at least 10 generations - if we can make a plane crash in an incredibly specific manner within that timespan, what can generations of people do if they're left alone for so long with nothing but stories like that to share?) that belief would also hold power over the world that extraterrestrial entities reside in.

Here is where it gets weird as fuck though.

The guy assumes that all those aliums, grues and other spooky stuff actually originate from human subconscious that is somehow linked together. If you go entertain the thought of it being true, then you should be able to see the implications of this.

Have a 2hu since it's relevant to the discussion.

tldr: various paranormal stuff is real and it's all just meme magic we've been doing without knowing it.

So what would you need then? Some sort of signal booster to the nearest starbucks? Is he demanding good internet or just "internet"?

See? There's a starbucks super close to the embassy.

Why contain it?

Possibly a connection decent enough to tweet and upload his keys.

Funny how when wikileaks in the Bush era got released, the libtards and media was all over it and now they are giving Julian's work a complete blackout.

Well, here's how close it is, and how little distance would need to be covered.

what do you mean somehow? the superconscious
the akashic record, if chaos magick (quantum manipulation) is the altering of matter and spacetime via brain frequencies, then it's easy to see how the human brain can link at some kind of subconscious base frequency. and taking advantage of that linking, (or maybe it's just because of higher energy accumulation) we hijack minds and implant memes. hell you could probably form some kind of mass hypnosis meme or mass anything and send it out via that network imagine, you walk past a normie, and think a rare pepe or dank meme into their brain.

if all this is true, it wouldn't surprise me that deep lurking fears or psychic demons of some sort might roam the minds of humans. i mean, look at the hat man (or hat people depending on how you read the accounts)

and if not, and reality has no mass net, but rather exists as democracy where majority power rules, then said power could conceivably meme things like the super conscious/grand library god i hope i'm not mistaking those pretty sure they're all the same thing into existance.

making not only the above a false that became/becomes true, but also would mean that deep lurking entities and behemoths could be made the same way.

we really need a research and development division at the memetic bureau

That's really stupid. If everyone was able to do that by themselves, even with training, we'd live in very interesting times right now. You heard about egregores, right? I think that a theory that communities can create those egregores, which in turn can do some ridiculous stuff may be plausible, but what you've said is HYPERLARP territory.

Right now, everyone's too busy going from job to job in our civilization to care about grues. No legends or anything, except from ancient culture that's rapidly becoming irrelevant in face of globalization. So no, assuming this is true, there's really not enough scary shit that is specific enough for a fucking grue to be real. Some people have claustrophobia, but they don't tell stories about how demon of the closed space anally assaulted them in their tight quarters. That kind of shit.

I think you're referring to the "if 99 people see a blue object and 1 person sees a red object, then it's blue" stuff. But no, that kind of thing is almost certainly a scientific failure at explaining a natural phenomenon, so it's irrelevant.

Make /bmw/ great again

sage for larping

should be easy enough to smuggle in a sattelite phone for him

Yeah, the 10th anniversary press conference that had been scheduled for weeks, was listed as such on their website and which Jonestein spread around was going to be about Hillary. Will never admit it was his mistake since he doubt planned it to make Assange look bad.

Wat

How hard is it to get INTERNET to him, just go near him with a smart phone and a data plan and create a wireless access point with no passwords, with his name or a network name that would draw his attention.

Also, do we know which room is his in the embassy? Can someone analyze that spy cat's footage and see what shot he takes and compare it to the building and possible rooms. This is an old building and is likely to follow the typical architecture of the time, at the outer most points of the building which usually contain the rooms. Upperfloors and corners. Obviously the lobby, is not going to happen but Ecuador is a small embassy. It should be the same as other small embassies in other western countries which translates to an office / reception area, and regular rooms for the private section of the building which contains housing, kitchen etc…

You could also, draw attention by I don't know blowing up a few firecrackers. It is not a criminal offense, of just walking in circles around the building. I don't know for the last bit.

How many feet can a mobile access point get? And how can you boost the signal if it's lacking. They don't reach far from my experience.

That pastebin should have a chat channel, or some live communication. Twitter can be quite limited.

gnosticism: the post

And last of all that damn tweet that "prooves" Julian is alive is utter bullshit. The guy is based in Canada, if he wanted to prove Julian is alive, he wouldn't just post a picture and be whoring on twitter. He would take the picture with today's date, or some unique time stamp. A small audio sample or something.

Utter and complete nonsense. I am sure if
Fucking Anonymoose, acting like a newb. Appreciate the info, but fucking get your act together. Twitter strips the exif data, so I couldn't get a timestamp on the image, but it seems old.

What if the vans are blocking the signal.

Proof that the dumbass doesn't even know Julian is alive. He is just shilling.

twitter.com/kellykolisnik/status/787932228994990080

Get some DNC interns on it, and have them stage a "protest" kek, no but seriously 5 anons with a periscope stream that refuse to move until they have confirmation that Julian is alive, would put enough pressure to gain confirmation or gain attention to get additional support in London.

He looks like a fucking faggot.

If the vans are blocking the signal we would know, because you wouldn't get any signal. No cellphone reception and definitely no data depending on the frequency they are blocking.

To be sure you could also do a simple test, by trying to connect to the other guys access point to simulate and verify the network works. It would be hard for them, to block the signal in a very small diameter, without having spent a lot of money and planning and it honestly seems like they did this last minute, and Julien was warned and got to tweet, the last file hashes before and maybe schedule part 10 to dump. (speculating on Julian actions)

True.

Throw a phone onto his balcony and call it.

(check'd)
Nice trips, if anons, don't get this shit done by the time I wake up. ( I have no life and stayed up all night) I will spearhead the operation myself, and make sure the fucking noobs, get it done. Not that hard, when you ask fullchan to help. I only wish I was based in London.

/britpol/ are such faggots the only time we need them and they are grabbing their ballsacks shit posting about their feelings. Come on lads, we need you.

best idea so far

Also dont you realize Ecuador is collaborating with the ClintZog in isolating assange ?

I doubt Julian would just use any connection that he didn't know the source of. There are probably vans parked outside equipped with such access points anyway, just waiting for him to log into his accounts so they can glean the details and keep tabs on him. He would never be so gullible as to use any old open network without being dubious.

The only other viable option would be to send him an internet dongle but it probably wouldn't be recieved if the Ecuadorian embassy really fear allowing him online.

If that is true, and Julian is held under armed guard in a cell, then protest is the only way.

yeah good point. I didn't think about that.

That's the fucking problem, everyone with the will to help is too far away.
Why are /britpol/ cucks? Was leaving them in their echo chamber a mistake?

This is pretty clever.

Makes sense to me, get the embassy to deny him internet access which forces him to potentially see if there are any open networks around, meanwhile you park up a van with a free hotspot and intercept anything he tries to upload if he his stupid enough to use it.

I am connected to the communication channel, they are first focusing on social media than deploying boots to the ground. Seem to know what they are doing.

To join, anonops.com connect to #OpsAssange channel

But no one is chatting in it, just the header gives that info.

Why?

Trump will need some scapegoats that will be punished, so the majority can go on with their work, so anybody that have soiled the US reputation as a beacon for freedom by torturing or killing Assange, would be the first chosen.

who?

Why not? They're sadistic short-sighted fucks.

that picture makes me laugh every god damn time
thanks user, i've been having a bad day

So you mean they are cowards, that fear getting the same treatment they dish out to others?

It's because there are people that care about corruption working for the government, that Assange ended up an embassy with internet access in the first place.

If they had they all agreed, Assange would have been picked up a long time ago, and the goons know this.

bump

While literally true, there's no reason to assume Assange would have information about that.

Can anyone confirm he's in the embassy?

Bump. We need to protect our noble wizard Assange.

Simple.

Who knows, but if he has had that sort of info leaked to him, it's the ultimate nuclear option. Worse than just publishing the banking records and cooked books that underline the real power dynamics in politics, even more threatening than doxxing every kike in the West. Actually, it's probably more likely that he has received "leaks" of that nature rather than having never received them. The difference between him and a lot of the fringe authors that tour around with "alien tech whistleblowers" is that he tries to fact-check the things he's gotten.

So a few things.
1. White wizard is not alone, surely he has a lawyer and some people who interact with him on a daily basis.
2. Wizard has always had access to phone, yes?
3. If Wizard got V& we would hear from Wikileaks officials, yes?
4. If suddenly Wizard was unreachable by his lawyer and associates they would act based on that yes?
End.
Im currently a poorfag and in big troubles myself so I cant ditch my responsibilities based on rumors on Holla Forums but if we do get any credible evidence that he needs our help I will be on the first flight.
Also REEEEEEEEEE-lease everything
Therealtruereal

Run a cable then.

Also, why not locate the source of the jamming and cut the power to the building or fuck with the vehicle it's located in.

You really think they are going to jam all wifi channels and all mobile data bands in the area?

I'm saying they could if they wanted to. It's not difficult.

We want to see happenings you fool. If the most damning dump is about to happen I will allow it if I can.

What I think is true, is that Assange is using mobile internet, but laying low, since it was Ecuador that cut his land line.

It's probably not even cut, it's just that Assange have been asked not to use it.

If they can cut him from the internet, they can also cut him from his pc and cellphone, so broadcasting wireless sounds like useless.

It's not useless.

The more channels the regime need to cut, the harder it becomes to do it, without creating problems for the embassy and the other locals.

Ya guys are aware what's going on in another board? Link: 8ch.net/pol/res/7901451.html

If I had to get guess, to get the names of people with access to the encryption keys or the location of the server that is set to autodeploy his deadman's switch.

Even if that shit is strictly proof of John Kerry being a child rapist, they'll treat it as "national security" tier and do everything in their power to prevent it from going live.

Like they don't know who the people are?

Who is the guy between Breivik and Ben?

So is Assange still in the Embassy?
Why did Ecuador finally cave to Clinton pressure?

The guy we're talking about in the thread you fucking retard

Yeah, when you get fucked in the ass you get taken over by a demon named Legion. The masons do this in their initiations. It's one big faggotry festival at the Tubal Cain buttsex club.

He managed to make a point about it being saint Mendax, reciever of dubs, purger of the heretical Shillary, archwizard in the cult of KEK, and a shitposter on Holla Forums.

Um, I just saw this open Twitter.

The picture did not load, and then there was an error message. I've never seen an image completely blank on Twitter before.

Could be nothing, but the context says otherwise.

That too.

bump, as the shills create new threads all the time.

Posting this here because it keeps getting deleted in other threads, on cuckchan, and on leddit. Apparently they're trying to (((shut this down))).

Wishing you the best of luck, really hope they havent offed him.

Wrong image, sorry. Here's the image I meant to use.