I'm going to science the shit out of this

I'm going to science the shit out of this.

I enjoyed the book.

back to cuckchan with your effortless OP

DUDE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

IM GONNA REDDIT THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

IM GONNA BUMP THIS REDDIT SHIT OUT OF THE

The last days on Mars is far more superior to The Martian and more accurate scientifically.

I'm going to crash the shit out of this

This movie was really scientific. Fuck you if you don't like it, you're probably religious or something smh

Me too!

Give one reason and evidence for God caring about Planet Earth

Hapa girls

I enjoyed marsman, it was an optimistic film that at least kind of made sense unlike that piece of complete garbage interstellar

even the shameless pandering to the chicom rice niggers was pleasantly done, it would be nice if we could all work together wouldnt it

we probably should, theres a big rock headed here right fucking now id wager

Yeah, give up all your sovereignity, goyim.

Oh, we'd all know if that was the case. What better excuse to force compliance than threat of extinction?

Is this the Marsman film where a stranded guy on mars has just the right amount of shit to science?
How about you drop science man on mars with nothing and see how much sciencing he does.

Then he dies. Great movie

I enjoyed it too you seem like a good guy
Burn in hell you fucking piece of shit I loved that film

I hate the Martian as it portrays astronauts as young, cocky faggots rather than older, curious and meticulous people they usually are.

Why didn't Matt just fly the eagles to Earth?

Why the fuck do they always do this when a book gets a movie adaptation?

[Spoiler]marketing [/spoiler]

Agreed The Lasts Days On Mars is superior kino.
Underatted post.

Not sure; if the Jews know they would probably suppress it while silently building shelters/rockets in an attempt to survive, I don't think they'd warn anyone else until they absolutely had to.

Fuck that CIA shill bitch. Now, put Bill Nye on Mars, THEN we'd see some real sexjunk.

Sorry, I meant sexjunk.