The Best Spider-Man film?

Which is the best Spider-Man film and why is it none of them because they're all awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/spider-man_3/analyzing-the-spider-man-3-editors-cut-is-it-worth-your-time-a151814
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's funny how Homecoming tries to be retro when it actually is 100% modern faggotry

I'm trying to find out how thr special effects keep getting worse.

what's that, a picture for spiders?

The Raimi movies were kino!

Name one Disney Marvel villain that's better or more memorable than all three villains in spider man 3 Pro Tip: you can't

Spider Man 2 for now. I haven't seen Homecoming yet.

The first one with the green goblin, honestly the others are all trash

user did you know that slaves built the Washington monument? I wouldn't want to go in there.

tbh for a Nigger, Queens, millennial teenage girl, that's a pretty typical response.

just saw the movie, she was insufferable and the theater audience ate it up
It was actually OK otherwise

What kind of audience was it? Freshmen-Sophomore Teenagers?

teens mostly I would say younger high school age, there were a few families with young kids too

Similar for me but there was less people because I saw an early afternoon showing.
A lot of them groaned when it turned out that Michelle was Mary Jane.

Honestly I missed it until it was pointed out to me after I was reviewing the movie in my head already

It's a decent movie with some Jewish propaganda inserts ala Pascal. The casting, the creative direction, the marketing can all be blamed on her and Sony. There are some damn good moments like when Peter was trapped under the rubble. The characterization of the Vulture was better than 90% of other Marvel villains and Tom Holland's performance was pretty damn good. He's a good Peter Parker/Spider-Man.
Lots of irritating shit. Characters like Michelle are awful and the pacing and writing is weird in some places.
Why did Peter get detention anyways? Did I miss something?
What happened to the bomb in the fat gook's backpack that Peter had to hurry up and get?

I agree with your analysis user, it angers me that a pretty decent movie was worsened by the jew (as usual), though it was only a few instances.
He got detention for skipping the debate or whatever, and probably for skipping class constantly throughout the movie
The bomb blew up in the raycist monument but didn't hurt anyone at all and only damaged the elevator
The after credits bit with captain america was meta enough to be funny and it pissed off the teenagers

This tbhbbq

They just released a new cut of Spider-Man 3. I can't believe no one is talking about it.

link?

thats their target audience though, I mean thats like going to a mandingo party and not expecting niggers to show up

I just hate that people like her

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/spider-man_3/analyzing-the-spider-man-3-editors-cut-is-it-worth-your-time-a151814

I bet you faggots don't even watch kino.

magnet link?

I haven't even tried downloading it yet
I wasn't sure if there were physical copies available (I don't own any raimi spider-man movies, I've been waiting for the right set to buy)

Because it's shit. There's no way to re-edit Spiderman 3 short of burning the film and rebooting it. TWICE.

Which they successfully did with Homecoming.

I am really fucking sick off Marvel films. They're transformers for people who think they're above transformers. Like Kike Cucklassa.

Hardcumming had a good villain?

I assume he was killed off because marvel?

It's a reference to the gay-black-hispanic Spiderman's origin story where he fights robbers wearing toy superhero masks.

Still better than Spider-nuMan: Homecucking

go back to reddit

Spiderman 3> Homecoming no doubt about that.

if Supaidāman isn't capekino, then I don't know what is

Wait. How the fuck will Venom work in a standalone movie? The symbiote only got the web swinging idea from Spider-Man. Will Big Guy Brock just rip off Spider-Man by watching him on tv or something?

No webs

Will he just jump around like in Ultime Spider-Man? That's lame.

Wait, he won't even have the big white spider on his chest. Goddammit.

maybe, and I know this is crazy, but bear with me…

maybe that version of the symbiote always had the web swinging power?

Why though

why does it have any powers?

Maybe it came from a planet full of spidermens.

why did he want Aunt May to finish her prayer?

Because he got off on thinking of himself as the "evil" she was going to mention. Possibly also enjoyed knowing that god wouldn't be helping her.

He doesn't die

very underrated line

KINO

When I was a kid Green Goblin was scary.

Ah, the memories.

tell me about it. there's some really heavy jump scares in the first one. I remember almost shitting myself watching it in the theater as a kid.

Spider Man was the best kids movie ever.

Modern Marvel will never make something as good.

Raimi is a horror director.

This is what pisses me off about it. I sorta want to watch the movie because it does seem like it could be a decent spidey movie but I can't ignore all the shitty propaganda behind it, which stops me from going to see it. At best may torrent it later on.

The first 2 Spiderman films were intentionally strafing from the comics but there were the only films that actually did the comics justice, and were the only good ones.

try to tell that to the autistic comics spergfans

Only good spidey films were the first two, Homecoming is worse than ASM and almost as bad if not worse then ASM2.
Tom Holland was fucking shit, felt more like a faggoty Marty McFly then Peter Parker. Even as Spider Man he acts extremely awkward for no apparent reason other then trying to make the audience think "he's just a cute kid and shit" and then you realize that Amy Pascal produced this abomination and then it all makes sense.
Only good castings were Michael Keaton and maybe the Asian kid, everyone else was unbearable and insufferable. The story focuses way too much on his boring fanfic tier high school life while the only decent part (the plant and warehouse scenes) are ruined by the fight basically ending in the most nonchalant bullshit way possible so they can keep it mostly "family friendly." Then the music, the music was fucking terrible and did not fit Spider Man.
But then there's all the SJW and libshit pandering starting from the first minute with the whole exchange and Keaton being corrected that saying Indians when playing "Cowboys and Indians" is "wrong and they're achtzually called Native Americans shitlord!" and it only gets worse from there.

I honestly would've rather have ASM3 then this shit because at least Andrew Garfield is a decent actor and at least the films could be laughed at for memes. This has nothing, its like they did an Episode VII to Spider Man and it sucks.

Why are you wearing mass produced clothes, using electronics, or eating food? Do you think that iPhones make themselves? Factories need to install nets and hire armed guards to prevent escapes and suicides.

Audience in my theater was mostly teen and had fair amount of black people. Only reactions during that Washington monument line were sighs. Not a single laugh at any of the Michelle's "jokes" and "hilarious" snarky comments.

I just went to see matinee showing of Baby Driver and suck into Spider-Man afterwards.

Jesus this is worse than I thought.

Go back to the rice fields, gook.

Max Steel>Homecoming.
/thread/

There is a version of Spiderman where he shoots webs from his wrists.
In "Disassembled", Spider-Man develops the ability to shoot organic webbing from his wrists (after he recovered from being changed into a spider), and he stopped using his Web-shooters which was a great advantage for him because it allowed him to stop being dependent on web cartridges which allowed him limited shots.

I thought he was Mexican?

Peter finally got that nigress in his web!

When is Keaton going to make a Birdman movie already?

From Kirsten Dunst to the planet of the apes =trash

Last night I was-

Kirsten wasn't hot enough to be MJ.

She's cute yes, but MJ is not supposed to be "cute"

Kirsten is a goddess.
Reported…

the biological webbing never made sense. think of how much he'd have to eat to be able to produce so much webbing.

no but her tits are nice

Comicsfag in a nutshell.

I love her totally so much too.

Raimi Spider-Man films at least look nice. Everything else just looks flat as fuck with run of the mill Marvel camera work.

did she ever once wear a bra in this movie?

they do, because they don't require him to eat 40 pounds of stuff every day

web shooters make less sense go and make some "web shooters" that work and can shoot miles of web without a 50 liter tank of dangerous chemicals strapped to your back. You can't its not possible.
I'd rather have Spider-man shoot web out of his hands without a fake impossible machine added it to his list of "fantastical" powers rather than some unrealistic implement that ultimately weakens the character that or give spider-man a batman type of grapple gun.

sure it is. the web fluid just needs to be under very high pressure in the cartridges. no real material could withstand such pressure, but there's all kinds of supermaterials in the Marvel universe, like adamantium.

Those comics fan are really retarded.

Pretty much this

Like I said totally retarded, organic shooters make more sense.

Comicfags "logic"

And just how do you expect me to believe some middle-school kid got his hands on some 'adamantium' hmm..?

Spider-man dies in an explosion every time he is hit in a fight due to highly pressurized ruptured web cartridges….. He's Spider-man not muslim man.
Also where would he get the chemicals and equipment to create the web shooters? Or "super-materials" for that matter which I would imagine would be a heavily controlled and expensive material? Peter Parker is not rich and in this iteration he is a high school student.

Lastly why bother with "super materials" over something so mundane as web shooters?
Why not just make it as part of his powers which is the more elegant of solutions?

won't ever see her as Black Cat now.

a shame.

Actually maybe change good to bearable.

The actor is filipino

< He's Spider-man not muslim man.

Lool.

There are a lot of alien tech in New York because of the Chitauri attack.
Also, science and technology must have taken a leap on earth because of that.

Its alien tech, they don't have to explain shit,

would racemix with tbh

jesus fucking christ IT'S CAPESHIT, none of his powers make sense, stop being an autistic comicfag

Pretty sure he can't stop even at gunpoint. These comicsfags will never learn.

Doesn't make sense but I don't mind it. The biological webbing bothers me only in the way that it's gross, it's literally white sticky goo. And he shoots it on people's faces and shit. It's like having super durable piss.

thank god

Ftfy.

So is Homecoming worth watching in cinema or not?

FUCK NO.

Wait for the Korean HDrip

kys