BASED Trump redpills the masses on leaked FBI Docs

Couldn't believe when I saw Trump posted this on Facebook today. There's no way this man is owned. Also, based on video related, seems like his training with Nige is having a positive effect. He's so articulate and well-spoken when he's actually trying to be a politician.

This is COLLUSION at its core and Crooked Hillary's super PAC, the media, is doing EVERYTHING they can to cover it up. It's a RIGGED system and we MUST not let her get away with this – our country deserves better! Vote on Nov. 8 and let's take back the White House FOR the people and BY the people!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked

WEW LAD THIS THREAD OFF TO A GOOD START

Did you see his rally just now? He's banning lobbyists.

(checked)
He recently said he's glad the gloves are off, because now he can campaign the way he wants to. It's the way we want him to campaign too. Fuck "acting presidential".

And (((foreign))) lobbying

You can't begin to imagine how hard I am over the mere idea of he bringing up the O'Keefe video at the debate tomorrow.
PLEASE KEK MAKE IT SO

Sorry to burst your bubble user, but the debate's on Wednesday, not tomorrow. Unless you're a eurobro

Damn seriously? That's fucking awesome. Anyone have link to said rally?

Here's the rally thread, dunno if any streams already have it archived but they should.

this has to be meme magic

Praise Kek, bringer of repeating digits.

Thanks basedOP

(checked)
link?

His speeches get more and more redpilled, pay close attention to when he starts to outline his political reform

boy now it makes sense all the hate, he's gonna fuck politicians in the ass hard hahahahah

(check'd)
WEW LAD

Wow I fucking love Trump so much :')
He's gonna fucking DESTROY her at the debate.
Everyone's attention is off the fake scandals already, these leaks are fucking great.
It's less like a leak and more like a waterfall now and the dam is about to burst.

You got a source for that tune pal?

Just went out and posted a Trump sign at a busy intersection, these quads are great blessing from Kek and give motivation to continue the fight

Checked

i love this man. no homo

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/vb.153080620724/10157913199155725/?type=2&theater

youtube.com/watch?v=59aeb6oNzdk

Thanks

h for prison

Reminder:

(heil'd)

64DD underwater hyperdimensional backgammon

Its habbening

my body is ready

(heil'd)

Got a link to the source? I read it earlier today but I can't find it again.

At his speech in Green Bay the crowd sounded like a fucking lynch mob, normies are getting really really fucking pissed.

Praise Kek.

See:

HEIL'D

CHECK'D

GOD SAVE THE TRUMP

Anyone else notice an influx of slide threads right after this was posted?

I guess the leftists were right, Trump is the next Hitler.

Thanks. Found the link too.

https ://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

Part 4 of 4

Page 26

Not gonna lie, when the started chanting "Build the wall!" I heard it as "Kill them all!" I actually had to go back and listen to it again. Had a warm, fuzzy feeling in my chest for a moment.

Checked

PRAISE KEK

He's talking about Trump banning foreign lobbying, which will presumably include AIPAC. Isn't it a good idea to ban foreign money from influencing our politicians?

TRUMP WILL WIN

Praise Kek!

Wew, that's really something!

Checked.

them quads. So many happenings I can't even keep up anymore. Trump was right, I can't handle this much winning this fast.

>tfw your meme machine OC still appears occasionally in new OC

feels good man

Check'd.

That many 7's can't be wrong.

O'keef video is blowing up. It will snowball and with tomorrows vid will grow to an avalanche. This is the time. This is what we've prepared and worked for.

We need to collectively expose our power levels. IRL, on twitter, on FB, on youtube. Every sock account, and every real one. We need to ride this wave, and de-atomize these twisted jokes of human beings.

This is our time. The commies CANNOT win. This is their endgame.

HEIL'D
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

Checked and heil'd

(checked)

WITNESSED!

This is finally it, the good guys will finally fucking win this time. WE WILL AVENGE YOU HITLER I SWEAR IT!

Checked.

I would so love to go to a rally with some friends to get them to start that chant, hearing 40,000 people pick it up with us. Would be so ebic, but I know the press would have a field day with it.

i see this election as "The People vs The Government" not "Trump vs Hillary" and i couldnt be happier to see that the people will be coming out on top

Always remember that power, forever has been and always will be, is everything and nothing.

Checked, also
I don't have time for Bolshivek shit.

check'd and kek'd.

I like this version more.

High-Energy

I had the same moment with the "Tell the truth" chant at the rally the other day. Joe Normie is pissed.

THE FIRE RISES

This was some truly great autism

why are there 3 flags?

(check'd for Kek)

Those are some auspicious digits right there, user.

PRAISE KEK

Checked!
Kek is in this Thread
Praise Kek
KKK
KEK
KKK

There's a cuckchan download extension for extra flags, one state and one city. They have them for practically all countries and our only view able from other people who have the extension.
Germany has 5! flags btw it's crazy

People forget the kind of Presidents we have had in the past. Andrew Jackson would have punched that uppity nigger Holt in the mouth at the debates if he was disrespected like Trump was.

Gotta correct the record just a little here: That one commenter is unfortunately wrong. The Göbbels subtitles are accurate. He says
The best translation I can give you:

It would be mighty ironic if they lied by mistranslating this part but they really just left out "insolent", otherwise their translation is acceptable.